Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

He's came back. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He's came back. (8938 Views)

"I Invited A Guy For Food, He Came With Condom" - Lady / Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's came back. by Starz825(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
majamajic:
Not everyone likes long distance relationship , more also when the girl keep demanding , na to run !
To japaaa cheesy
Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Muurian:

Its usually sad when people behave in such way with no reason whatsoever. It doesn't show a sign of maturity. I'm sure the same person will also feel bad if another person did same thing to him.

However, i can assure you that you dodged a bullet. It goes to show you the type of person he is, someone who doesn't care about how their acts and inactions affect other people. Simple courtesy and good etiquette entails that he should at least reply you and tell you what's going on.

Having said that, you didn't say in your write up that both of you were dating. You said you guys
"...flirted a lot, exchanged pictures and talked about sexual topics." Well, in my understanding, it doesn't amount to anything as it is something most people do without getting emotional about it.

You also said you guys share mutual attraction. Mutual attraction is good if you want to take a relationship to the next level, but as you have stated, you guys weren't dating. Mutual attraction fades off eventually if there are few contacts between the persons involved.

Finally, remember that when you say all men are trash, that includes your father and your brothers. Your post would have still been made without insulting more than 3 billion men in the whole world just because you felt one guy treated you badly.

Regards!!!

You are talking in the rubbish.

What if she has done that to someone else??

She dodged a bullet?!!
I just don't the kind of breeds we have here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

Is it by force for the guy to keep talking to her
He no like am again ma Im be say he no like her...
Tell the motherfucker to move on.

I'm being realistic here too

Ass licker!!!
Hypocrite na im you be. You nor different from the girls wey you dey criticize. Park well baba!
Re: He's came back. by osamz007: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
AND I GAVE YOU MY NUMBER LAST TWO MONTHS. YOU DON'T PICK MY CALLS TOO
Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

You are talking in the rubbish.
What if she has done that to someone else??

She dodged a bullet?!! I just don't the kind of breeds we have here
What if she she hasn't done that to someone else? When did you become her judge?

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Hypocrite na im you be. You nor different from the girls wey you dey criticize. Park well baba!

I don't understand

U made your point and I made mine

Y are u taking it personal?

She should accept rejection for once

This is just a waste of time

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

What if she she hasn't done that to someone else? When did you become her judge?

Y judging first based on her story?
Y dint u wait to her from the other side

Y will u say she dodged a bullet??

Do u even know if the guy dodged a bullet too

All this SIMPs self

What's so special about the lady?
Lol

2 Likes

Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

I don't understand

U made your point and I made mine

Y are u taking it personal?

She should accept rejection for once

This is just a waste of time

Have a nice day
No, you didn't make any realistic point. You're pained, and this is due to the rejection you probably got from ladies. You don't use your unfortunate experiences to judge others.

Have a nice day too!
Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

No, you didn't make any realistic point. You're pained, and this is due to the rejection you probably got from ladies. You don't use your unfortunate experiences to judge others.

Have a nice day too!

I wish we can meet in person, let me introduce you to some classic babes not all this u chase in your street.

I'm pained??!

I'm just being real here

Let her handle the rejection

She has the audacity to say all guys are trash just because she was rejected

Wow!

U are truly an ass licker

5 Likes

Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

Y judging first based on her story?
Y dint u wait to her from the other side

Y will u say she dodged a bullet??

Do u even know if the guy dodged a bullet too

All this SIMPs self

What's so special about the lady?
Lol
I make my assumptions based on the information that I have. The lady is obviously hurt. If she wasn't, she wouldn't bring the matter here. I can give her the benefit of the doubt on that basis. From the way you are typing, it would be difficult to even debunk her claims, since you are already justifying his actions without knowing why he did it. Simply put, you are wicked and you shouldn't blame any lady for that.
Re: He's came back. by ekaF(f): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
NeeKlaus:
Smh.
And so? How many guys are you ignoring on your Whatsapp currently? Go and reply all of them first before we can talk about that "guy".
They can dish it out but can't take it

3 Likes

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

I make my assumptions based on the information that I have. The lady is obviously hurt. If she wasn't, she wouldn't bring the matter here. I can give her the benefit of the doubt on that basis. From the way you are typing, it would be difficult to even debunk her claims, since you are already justifying his actions without knowing why he did it. Simply put, you are wicked and you shouldn't blame any lady for that.

I can only accept your claim of she hasn't rejected any guy b4
Shalom
Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
ekaF:

They can dish it out but can't take it

Look at all this simps defending her.

It is well

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by Kelvin5214: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
no go find something do, continue texting and wasting your time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

I wish we can meet in person, let me introduce you to some classic babes not all this u chase in your street.

I'm pained??!

I'm just being real here

Let her handle the rejection

She has the audacity to say all guys are trash just because she was rejected

Wow!

U are truly an ass licker
I'd have to fault her for saying all men are trash, but it's not enough reason to justify whatever that guy did. Oga you seem like the one who can't deal with rejection here. It's different when a girl gets flirty with you and then starts ignoring. When she doesn't give you an immediate attention and shows no interest in the first place, you should be mature enough to understand and just move on. The former seems to be the case in the OP's narrative.
Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

I can only accept your claim of she hasn't rejected any guy b4 Shalom
Pained soul! Lol.
Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Pained soul! Lol.

How m I pained!

I don't understand
Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

How m I pained!
I don't understand
You don't have to be a jerk because a lady rejected you.
Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

I'd have to fault her for saying all men are trash, but it's not enough reason to justify whatever that guy did. Oga you seem like the one who can't deal with rejection here. It's different when a girl gets flirty with you and then starts ignoring. When she doesn't give you an immediate attention and shows no interest in the first place, you should be mature enough to understand and just move on. The former seems to be the case in the OP's narrative.

I hardly get rejected

That's the truth.

should be mature enough to understand and move too.

Is that too much to ask for?

Why this thread then

Supposing it was a guy that created a thread like this , u will start calling him names.

I'm only trying to make a difference

3 Likes

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

You don't have to be a jerk because a lady rejected you.

I hardly get rejected

I have sex anytime I want to.

If she can't handle rejection, tell her to stop giving guys her attention.

Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

I hardly get rejected

That's the truth.

should be mature enough to understand and move too.

Is that too much to ask for?

Why this thread then

Supposing it was a guy that created a thread like this , u will start calling him names.

I'm only trying to make a difference
You just don't get it, do you?

They were both getting clingy. He said he was attracted to her, and she reciprocated. Then he suddenly started ignoring. Guy, use your church mind judge this matter. Is that fair? The OP doesn't know what she did wrong. Don't you think she deserves to know at least?
Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

I hardly get rejected
I have sex anytime I want to.
If she can't handle rejection, tell her to stop giving guys her attention.
Simple!!!
You think it's all about sex? Now I understand you. Shame!
Re: He's came back. by aragon4realz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
he is not into long distance relationship. ...at of sight is out of mind

3 Likes

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

You just don't get it, do you?

They were both getting clingy. He said he was attracted to her, and she reciprocated. Then he suddenly started ignoring. Guy, use your church mind judge this matter. Is that fair? The OP doesn't know what she did wrong. Don't you think she deserves to know at least?

Let me tell u the fact

I do this sometimes just for the fun of it or stuff.

It might be I'm new to that area and I needed someone to talk to.

Once I find a new companion around my area, I back off.

I swear she din do anything wrong.
She will surely be remembered when the guy is planning to come to Lagos.

She should move on!!!

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

You think it's all about sex? Now I understand you. Shame!

I said this based on your response

I'm not a sex freak.

The fact that he chats with her everyday doesn't mean he likes her that much.

Do u want him to keep deceiving her till they meet and Bleep...

U guys don't want the truth

I really blame the dude

He should have played along

Are we cool now??

3 Likes

Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

Let me tell u the fact

I do this sometimes just for the fun of it or stuff.

It might be I'm new to that area and I needed someone to talk to.

Once I find a new companion around my area, I back off.

I swear she din do anything wrong.
She will surely be remembered when the guy is planning to come to Lagos.

She should move on!!!
You should have said all these in the first place, instead of justifying his action.

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

I said this based on your response

I'm not a sex freak.

The fact that he chats with her everyday doesn't mean he likes her that much.

Do u want him to keep deceiving her till they meet and Bleep...

U guys don't want the truth

I really blame the dude

He should have played along

Are we cool now??
Now you agree that she dodged a bullet? Lol.

1 Like

Re: He's came back. by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sandrazima:
There is a guy I met few months ago. He has all the qualities I want in a man. I met him him before the locked down when I travelled for a business trip to Abuja where he resides. We had a long interesting conversation and we realized we shared a lot in common and he seemed very into me.

I was sad when I had to return to Lagos because he was such a great guy. He said he occasionally travels to Lagos for meetings and business trips and that made me happy knowing that I would get to see him more.

The lockdown and ban of interstate travel distanced us for months but we exchanged calls and text messages all the time. The more I got to know him the more I fell in love with him. He told me he was attracted to me and I felt the feelings I had for him were mutual. We flirted a lot, exchanged pictures and talked about sexual topics.

A month ago he just stopped responding to my texts and calls. When I text him the messages will go through, but he won't reply. If I call him the phone will ring and he won't pick. We didn't quarrel and put last conversation ended on a good note. It's been a almost a month. I see he is online and he occasionally updates his WhatsApp status so I know nothing is wrong with him. I feel very disrespected.

Why would a guy tell you he likes you, flirt with you and then just disappear from your life? Doesn't he know that he is hurting me by acting in this way? Men are indeed trash.

Don’t put too much pressure. Thrill of the chase. Men like to pursue. If you give him too much attention he will lose interest. Go about your life. Self improve and when he comes back don’t make it too easy for him to come back into your life. Value and respect yourself. When we are too available people tend to take others for granted.
Re: He's came back. by Ay04z(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
Not all guys can handle more dan one pussy at a time. Me for example. Dude is smashing one bae at the moment steady.and he like her. Relax he will get tire and come back to u. Dat if he no jam another one. O. grin

2 Likes

Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Now you agree that she dodged a bullet? Lol.

Yh she did

she is pained.

Still don't know y??
Re: He's came back. by kalex0(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

You should have said all these in the first place, instead of justifying his action.

Don't mind me

How was your day ?
Re: He's came back. by Humanoid01(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
kalex0:

Yh she did
she is pained.
Still don't know y??
Lol obviously because she loves him, and doesn't know what she did wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment / I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! / University Lecturer Accidentally Records Moment Student Getting A Hand Job(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.