Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,384 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Is So Special About Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is So Special About Women (940 Views)

What's Special About "First Love"? / Why Men Should Not Get Advice From Women About Women / The Raw Truth About Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is So Special About Women by CreamyBanana(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2020
Why does the world condemn a man when he beats a woman? Why can't woman be beaten if she is stupid enough to cause it?

No abuse, no insult. Give me one reason why a man is a beast because he beats a woman but not a beast when he beats his fellow man who is not strong like him?

2 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About Women by Adasun(m): 1:14pm On Jun 24, 2020
Everything must be equal. If she provoke u,provoke her,she break ur phone,break hers.spit on u,spit back. Don't just lay ur hands on them as u might get burnt.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Women by CreamyBanana(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adasun:
Everything must be equal. If she provoke u,provoke her,she break ur phone,break hers.spit on u,spit back. Don't just lay ur hands on them as u might get burnt.

But i can beat man if he breaks my phone?
Re: What Is So Special About Women by Okoroawusa: 1:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: What Is So Special About Women by Adasun(m): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2020
CreamyBanana:

But i can beat man if he breaks my phone?
u decide,it's ur phone

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Women by CreamyBanana(m): 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adasun:
u decide,it's ur phone
not good enough. you did not answer my question.
Re: What Is So Special About Women by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Only experience can answer your question,mind going to jail to know why?
Re: What Is So Special About Women by CreamyBanana(m): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Attention seeker
no. I am serious. i need someone to help me answer the question.
Re: What Is So Special About Women by HomerTimpson: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
This thread thou
Re: What Is So Special About Women by CreamyBanana(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Palema007:
Only experience can answer your question,mind going to jail to know why?

why jail? why no jail for a man who beats a weaker man? is it fair?
Re: What Is So Special About Women by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2020
Adasun:
Then nothing is equal.
Re: What Is So Special About Women by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2020
CreamyBanana:

why jail? why no jail for a man who beats a weaker man? is it fair?
In Human Analogy there is only Man and Woman. No Man, Weaker Man ,Woman , weaker Woman. Just Man and Woman. Law and society only recognize Man and Woman. And Yes if you hit a fellow Man and he sustain injuries or death you can be arrested.
However,only animals use violence as a means of settling domestic issues.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Women by pansophist(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2020
Off the top of my head, I can list a dozen reasons to hit a woman, you just don't do it.

In the discourse concerning hitting a woman, the build-up of a well-deserved beating is often ignored, but the act (actual beating) customarily condemned, leaving no room for examination of how they both ended up at that place.

The focus is on the aggressor, not her wrong deeds. Setting a precedence that absorbs women from the duty to act right. Sure you should not hit a woman (or any human for that matter), but do not say there is no reason to hit a woman, because there is.

3 Likes

Re: What Is So Special About Women by Omar09(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Op see eh... If your woman slap you, slap am back. If she break your phone, break her own. Anything she does, do am back for her body. So long as no be she hit you first, no hit am. But if she do anything, return am as e deh be.

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Women by Sixfeetbelle: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2020
CreamyBanana:
Why does the world condemn a man when he beats a woman? Why can't woman be beaten if she is stupid enough to cause it?

No abuse, no insult. Give me one reason why a man is a beast because he beats a woman but not a beast when he beats his fellow man who is not strong like him?

Any man that beats anyone is a beast.

Technically, while we agree men and women are equal based on assumed responsibilities, we must also accept that they aren't based on strength, in most cases though. While beating a woman is considered a crime (due to the above mentioned difference) beating a man isn't due to similarity in body structure. There are exceptions to both cases though.
Re: What Is So Special About Women by Openbusiness: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nothing is special oh. It's just some men have chosen to be unfortunate and stupid. Now the problem is such men are the ones in power running government all over the world grin

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Women by Adasun(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
Palema007:
Then nothing is equal.
how? If i may ask
Re: What Is So Special About Women by Adasun(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
CreamyBanana:

not good enough. you did not answer my question.
i am lazy at typing with dis my small phone okay.if he breaks ur phone,he rapair or pay back na or u forgive.
It's dat simple
Re: What Is So Special About Women by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Omar09:
Op see eh... If your woman slap you, slap am back. If she break your phone, break her own. Anything she does, do am back for her body. So long as no be she hit you first, no hit am. But if she do anything, return am as e deh be.
And if she dies while at it and jail hits him ,he should hit it back to back. As he dey be. Or if she retaliates back and death hits him he should hit back at at death.
You are very wise.
Re: What Is So Special About Women by CreamyBanana(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Any man that beats anyone is a beast.

Technically, while we agree men and women are equal based on assumed responsibilities, we must also accept that they aren't based on strength, in most cases though. While beating a woman is considered a crime (due to the above mentioned difference) beating a man isn't due to similarity in body structure. There are exceptions to both cases though.

but we beat children too and we are stronger than them.

why are women special?

1 Like

Re: What Is So Special About Women by PoliticallyInco: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
CreamyBanana:

Of course there are 1001 reasons to beat a woman. You just don't. It is seen as uncalled for, barbaric etc. The underlying fact is that it is a power trip. It is a loss of control which is believed to be unbecoming from a man.

What is the underlying reason you beat someone. It is because you are more powerful than they are. Simple. Because given the same situation with a stronger person, you wouldn't want to get into the fight. Let us assume that a soldier or a SARS officer/operative takes your phone at a check point and smashes it on the floor. Please tell me, how do you want to beat him. Kindly elaborately describe where you will start from. So you see, you might get angry etc. But you will control yourself. Because failure to do so might lead to a lot of RIP written on your social media walls.

So the reason you beat a woman is because you are stronger. It is the same reason you beat a child. Deep down it is psychologically a power trip. The advice is that you exercise restraint and self control. You might hurt her when you loose your temper.

From the foregoing, evidently, there are 1001 reasons to hit a woman. You just don't do it. Don't. Yes they get on your nerves, but just don't. When a police man slaps you and you cannot do anything, you know how it hurts. Your ego, etc. So imagine how the woman feels for being, most often, physically weaker.

There are 3 situations I will tell you to beat and where possible murder a woman if it escalates to that level:

1. Protecting your life
2. Protecting the life of a loved one
3. Keeping/upholding the law

If you are a woman and you come to my house to rob, harm etc my family members. I'll kill you and sleep well at night with no nightmares. Or if you are my girlfriend and you pick a knife or bottle to stab me I'll kill you, given the chance.

Same thing too applies to men. Men are annoying. And many times the ladies too just want to smack us when we are silly. But most of them don't. Because for a large proportion it could be a death wish. If many or all had the physical strength to battle with a guy, they will spank us for even talking to a lady on the streets.
Re: What Is So Special About Women by Sixfeetbelle: 1:48am On Jun 25, 2020
CreamyBanana:

but we beat children too and we are stronger than them.

why are women special?

Anyone who beats anybody is a beast.

Please, reread my comment.
Re: What Is So Special About Women by saintvc(m): 2:41am On Jun 25, 2020
There are other ways to beat her, Bleep her brain, ignore her etc

(1) (Reply)

Anal Stimulation In Male / Man Bitten By A Dog As He Dances Intimately With A Woman (video) / Must See: 12 Inches PENIS In Just 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.