Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Is She Too Young? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Too Young? (6591 Views)

'you're Too Young For This' — Little Emanuella Whines Waist In Skintight Dress / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Who Is Too Young To Marry After 18yrs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Too Young? by RightRoad: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Child abuse undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Too Young? by bobbysobio(f): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2020
Personally I'll say don't date her now.... train her into adulthood, let her get to 18 first, at least... and let her see other guys and decide to be with u ... right now you're the 0only guy she talks with, let her grow and explore other options and decide whether or not she wants to be with you... Don't take away the options from her, please....

2 Likes

Re: Is She Too Young? by KingAzubuike(f): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
mrpaedo:

Nothing do you OP
As long as she has hair on her pussy you are good to go cool
The guys are jealous cos they can't get a fresh,young poontang like you have and the females are jealous cos you want nothing to do with their old,saggy,used up nyanshes cool
Dude keep quiet, that girl is already ripe and has reached the age of consent.
Re: Is She Too Young? by Dfynboi: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2020
nd in 5yrs to come wen she labels u as a rapist jst accept,no prolong matter

1 Like

Re: Is She Too Young? by Rickmann: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
jeromestarks:

I'm 28 years old and I'm in love with a sixteen year old girl.
I didn't know she was sixteen until today when I asked her to be my girlfriend. We have been friends for months. She comes to my house occasionally and we talk and laugh together for hours and hours. Sometimes, she forgets she needs to go home until I remind her that she has spent over two hours. When she's not visiting, she calls or send SMS. I grew fond of her and begin to develop feelings for her. She respects me do much and that melts my heart.
Today, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she smiled and I could tell by her countenance that she was happy that I asked her out. She said I should allow her to think about it. We continued chatting and when it's time, she left.
I'm still expecting her call but I feel like I took advantage of her. Though She's a very smart girl, I still feel like she's feeling me because she's young. I know she's going to say yes to my request.
Please my friends, what do you think? Am I a bad person? Am I doing the wrong thing?
Lala, please approve �

U 've done nothing wrong my brother..feelings develop naturally between whoever it chooses. But then she is still young and naive on dealing with the opposite sex. But if you think you guys are deeply in love with each other, I'd suggest you keep the friendship like it's always been between u two, nurture her and let her grow into the young lady you've always hoped for. It's a good thing she respects you.. Pls do not throw that away by having anything sexual with her till she comes of age. All the best ,Bro.
Re: Is She Too Young? by falcon01: 12:07am On Jun 25, 2020
famulan:
At least he had the decency to ask. Don't label people like that. Age of consent is always relative. In the North they disregard it and people don't accuse them. In France & Germany it's 14/15 years. Do your research.

@Jeromestarks
Yes, she is too young. The age of consent in Nigeria is 18. Although they clearly do not use this in the north due to their religious (Islamic) beliefs.

I advise you to stop the relationship or give her some time while she gets more mature and knows what she truly wants. 16 year old girls are usually very curious to explore, albeit out of ignorance.
finally pesin wey get sense
Re: Is She Too Young? by falcon01: 12:10am On Jun 25, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Child abuse oh
The girl is till Minor.
Kindly go find your age mate oga and leave the poor girl alone
she's not a minor, he's just too old for her she should be with a guy of 17 18 19
Re: Is She Too Young? by BigDick70inch(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2020
I swear..
I have one like dat on my list Oo..

Nah play play I take collect her number sef..

She seems physically/mentally matured tho..but body dey do me somehow...

I asked her to tell me her age she refused..

Like..have avoided dis her questions many times..

But..for my mind I no say she no fit pass 16/17 yrs sha..

Was advicesd by a female friend to chyke her..

But...............

Re: Is She Too Young? by Openbusiness: 3:08am On Jun 25, 2020
At 16 years she's already spending 2 hours in a man's house without her parents knowing. Nawa oh, I fear who no fear female children lipsrsealed Anyway,

Currently running promo on the following items:

1) Intelligent automatic dispenser for soap and sanitizer
2) Intelligent solar LED lights

Check my profile for details. Products come with a 1 year warranty! Please buy from me, I have children to feed sad. Thanks for the patronage. I love you too kiss
Re: Is She Too Young? by phemmyfour: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2020
jeromestarks:

I didn't know she was sixteen until today when I asked her to be my girlfriend. We have been friends for months. She comes to my house occasionally and we talk and laugh together for hours and hours. Sometimes, she forgets she needs to go home until I remind her that she has spent over two hours. When she's not visiting, she calls or send SMS. I grew fond of her and begin to develop feelings for her. She respects me do much and that melts my heart.
Today, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she smiled and I could tell by her countenance that she was happy that I asked her out. She said I should allow her to think about it. We continued chatting and when it's time, she left.
I'm still expecting her call but I feel like I took advantage of her. Though She's a very smart girl, I still feel like she's feeling me because she's young. I know she's going to say yes to my request.
Please my friends, what do you think? Am I a bad person? Am I doing the wrong thing?
Lala, please approve �
Do not rejoice too early my brother cos this journey is surely going to end in tears. By the time she's in her 20's and probably in higher institution, she ll probably know better to choose better.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Too Young? by PoliticallyInco: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2020
The question is what are your objectives for dating her. What the objectives for getting into a relationship with her? To have a companion? Aiming towards marriage? To explore a younger fresher girl? To boost your ego?

At her age she wants to experience life. Every one does. That is the purpose of living. Every living thing wants to be a full fledged life. To be the best life it can be. But at this age she is in, a girl has heard about having a boyfriend and hormones are taking hold of her senses. She fantasizes from movies (Korean and Indian etc), from Novels, and other sources.

But when you look at it critically, she does not yet know what she wants in a relationship. She does not know the responsibilities that come with starting, nurturing/keeping and maintaining one.

Also, in Nigeria (not in some other countries) age of consent is 18. If you have sex with her it will be illegal. Now I am not saying this to claim I am innocent. The first house I moved into as a bachelor there was a 15 year old who grew jealous because I was fond of her cousin who was way older. The interesting fact is that the 15 year old looked older. Smarter. Sexier. Curvier. Thighs were thicker. Hips bigger. However I knew she was young and approaching 16. I am not a church person and on Sunday's when the family leaves for church which was about 10 minutes walk from the house in the area (they mostly leave individually) she started coming back very early to spend time with me at my own apartment. On a particular Sunday in the midst of gists,laughing, talking and play-fighting /struggling we kissed and not long after, fully naked and locked in deep flesh for flesh sexual embrace on the floor of my living room with a tiny voice moaning "uncle". Her raw naked fresh and thick thighs spread wide apart. Over 80 per cent of my body count (as they call it) are between 15 and 18 age range.

The lack of mental and psychological maturity then came up. She became too addicted and clingy. And she started performing poorly academically. Yes. I noticed she obsessed all day, was addicted to orgasms especially from the tongue/mouth, and would go on to become rebellious at home. There was a lot of rift between her and her sisters and cousin from stupid things like she saw them greet me and she saw me talking to them. She would never disclose why she was angry with them but I knew her behavior was out of jealousy. I would hear quarrels over silly things. Her mum constantly complained that the private tutor lady (preparing her for WAEC/NECO) informed them about her new lack of interest in school work/academics and sudden poor completion of homework etc.

So you might end up in Police custody because she is below 18. Secondly you stand the chance of messing up her brain. For now she should focus on academics and developing high skills and habits of successful people.

It will serve your best interest and hers to nurture and guide her for now. Note I did not say to chase her away. If you do that another guy will sleep with her in the blink of an eye.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Too Young? by StrikeThru: 9:05am On Jun 25, 2020
falcon01:
he's just too old for her she should be with a guy of 17 18 19
Oga leave that thing. No be here we dey when Regina marry Nwoko. One thing about ladies' bodies is that once they attain 18+, their age is always insignificant with respect to dating older men

3 Likes

Re: Is She Too Young? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2020
light099:
[s]Luck finally prepared a table of young, fresh blood, before you; in the midst of overused stale bitches.
You must not let it pass you by.
Age is just some figure or figures, which sometimes do not really matter.
In a country where 25 year old ladies think like a 15 year old, while most are leeching liabilities in a relationship, it isn't out of place to date a 16 year old girl who already thinks and behaves like a 25 yrs old.
Just keep your relationship with her classified, because of haters and ignorant busy bodies[/s].

If I knew where to find you, you would be in a SARS cell this night. Don’t make me look for a tech person to trace you, you perverted paedophilia apologist.
Let’s pray your sister and or daughter don’t find themselves in this kind of situation some time. Monkey.
Re: Is She Too Young? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Although she is a minor. You can date her if you want to marry her ooo. Don't ruin her future please oo.

Why would he even think of marrying her!?
Let him leave her alone to grow!
That’s a real loser attitude, “falling” for children.
Terrible.
Re: Is She Too Young? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
[s]The question is what are your objectives for dating her. What the objectives for getting into a relationship with her? To have a companion? Aiming towards marriage? To explore a younger fresher girl? To boost your ego?

At her age she wants to experience life. Every one does. That is the purpose of living. Every living thing wants to be a full fledged life. To be the best life it can be. But at this age she is in, a girl has heard about having a boyfriend and hormones are taking hold of her senses. She fantasizes from movies (Korean and Indian etc), from Novels, and other sources.

But when you look at it critically, she does not yet know what she wants in a relationship. She does not know the responsibilities that come with starting, nurturing/keeping and maintaining one.

Also, in Nigeria (not in some other countries) age of consent is 18. If you have sex with her it will be illegal. Now I am not saying this to claim I am innocent. The first house I moved into as a bachelor there was a 15 year old who grew jealous because I was fond of her cousin who was way older. The interesting fact is that the 15 year old looked older. Smarter. Sexier. Curvier. Thighs were thicker. Hips bigger. However I knew she was young and approaching 16. I am not a church person and on Sunday's when the family leaves for church which was about 10 minutes walk from the house in the area (they mostly leave individually) she started coming back very early to spend time with me at my own apartment. On a particular Sunday in the midst of gists,laughing, talking and play-fighting /struggling we kissed and not long after, fully naked and locked in deep flesh for flesh sexual embrace on the floor of my living room with a tiny voice moaning "uncle". Her raw naked fresh and thick thighs spread wide apart. Over 80 per cent of my body count (as they call it) are between 15 and 18 age range.

The lack of mental and psychological maturity then came up. She became too addicted and clingy. And she started performing poorly academically. Yes. I noticed she obsessed all day, was addicted to orgasms especially from the tongue/mouth, and would go on to become rebellious at home. There was a lot of rift between her and her sisters and cousin from stupid things like she saw them greet me and she saw me talking to them. She would never disclose why she was angry with them but I knew her behavior was out of jealousy. I would hear quarrels over silly things. Her mum constantly complained that the private tutor lady (preparing her for WAEC/NECO) informed them about her new lack of interest in school work/academics and sudden poor completion of homework etc.

So you might end up in Police custody because she is below 18. Secondly you stand the chance of messing up her brain. For now she should focus on academics and developing high skills and habits of successful people.

It will serve your best interest and hers to nurture and guide her for now. Note I did not say to chase her away. If you do that another guy will sleep with her in the blink of an eye[/s].

And evil dwells among us.
SEUN and moderators, you guys need to start permanently banning some people for life. Like this horror of a poster here- who is leaving a trail of child sexual abuse behind him.
If I could I would make sure I inject him with a drug that would permanently fry his horror equipment for life. Or simply just castrate him.
Re: Is She Too Young? by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
you both love each other, you can continue but don't have sex sad
Re: Is She Too Young? by frubben(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Bros forget all those rubbish you type. Right from time you know say the babe na pikin. Thats why you said she is smart and bla bla bla. You just dey find person wey go support you for the rubbish wey you wan do.

We dey tell you free d babe. You no go hear word now o.

16 years old. If your sister wey b 16 years tell u this kind story as an elder brother wetin you go do.

1 Like

Re: Is She Too Young? by 2cul2care: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2020
If you want to be in a relationship with her then you can you need to wait for 2 years.

Aside her being underage, I can already tell it won't work out, she might be physically mature but she's not emotionally matured, people her age just want to have fun and explore, you can't really have a serious relationship with her.
Re: Is She Too Young? by frubben(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
The question is what are your objectives for dating her. What the objectives for getting into a relationship with her? To have a companion? Aiming towards marriage? To explore a younger fresher girl? To boost your ego?

It will serve your best interest and hers to nurture and guide her for now. Note I did not say to chase her away. If you do that another guy will sleep with her in the blink of an eye.

bros na wa for u. Shuuuuu . So na u dey spoil our name. That small girl go grow now come dey call boys scam. Bros you no try at all abeg.

1 Like

Re: Is She Too Young? by Drsnives(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2020
calm down op, you might be surprised she knows a lot more than you.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Too Young? by HitSong: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2020
jeromestarks:

Lala, please approve �
The question is, without sentiments and HYPOCRISY, if you have a 16 years old sister, would you like to have been to exposed to what you and this underage girl has shared together with another guy like you?

Let your conscience judge you with the answer.
Re: Is She Too Young? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
frubben:
Bros forget all those rubbish you type. Right from time you know say the babe na pikin. Thats why you said she is smart and bla bla bla. You just dey find person wey go support you for the rubbish wey you wan do

16 years old. If your sister wey b 16 years tell u this kind story as an elder brother wetin you go do.

Thank you, especially for the bolded!
Re: Is She Too Young? by pansophist(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
The age difference is not an issue, but her minor status. Both of you have an age gap of 12 years. Will you say a woman of 32 getting married to a man of 44 years is too young for him? Of course not.

Let her grow, she is young and her decisions to date you even if she agrees to it cant be taken seriously. Also, she is susceptible to your manipulations (not saying you are but well), still sexually developing and should be guided, not dragged into a committed relationship.
Re: Is She Too Young? by robosky02(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
delectablegyal:
Just nuture her till she is eighteen. no sexual relationship with her. be friends with her as usual. by the time she is eighteen. you can now talk about entering the place like a nigerian artistecheesy.

eighteen year old girls are sweet girls.

Come bia

Am what age them begin enter you bush?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Too Young? by Papadoh(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
I think you already know the answer to your question, so stop bothering people.
Re: Is She Too Young? by OmoAlakija: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Many people have skeletons in their wardrobes and they come here to sound all perfect.. Some of you guys here have fcked your maids or sales girls or your friends partner, some of you girls have fcked men your Dads age for money , fckd q married man or a guy in a relationship where u happen to know his girl , some of you girls have fcked whack guys like bricklayers or carpenters coz of his huge manhood. All of a sudden on,nairaland u become watch dogs and Gods beloved children, fck you all, allow the guy do as he wishes coz most of u have done worst ,,life no get balance.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Too Young? by seanwilliam(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
merahki:

And evil dwells among us.
SEUN and moderators, you guys need to start permanently banning some people for life. Like this horror of a poster here- who is leaving a trail of child sexual abuse behind him.
If I could I would make sure I inject him with a drug that would permanently fry his horror equipment for life. Or simply just castrate him.
koshi danu Joor...

Una go dey form James bond on nairaland whereas na ekuke u be in real life.. nonsense.

Anyway @ op, leave the girl, dont nurture her atall cos in as much as you people still dey see, there is 90% probability say u go fhuck her before she reaches 18.. so it is better you stay off.. it might hurt your feelings, but if you know you have bright future, then adhere to my advise..

1. If you wait till 18, she might disappoint you
2. If you fuhk her now, na problem in future.. imsure you dey read news na
3. If you fail to fhuck am now someone would definitely do and you will be disappointed

So to avoid the above, kuku no touch am. leave am go find mature girl of your taste..

The bitter truth is you cant escape pussy trap for long.. especially if the pussy is at your bait

1 Like

Re: Is She Too Young? by karo93: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you have sexual relations with her, you will be called a rapist whenever she tells her story to the world and you will have no defence.

And with thw way the world is going, you may just be the scape goat for imprisonment for statutory rape
Re: Is She Too Young? by Kingkun69(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
light099:
Luck finally prepared a table of young, fresh blood, before you; in the midst of overused stale bitches.
You must not let it pass you by.

Age is just some figure or figures, which sometimes do not really matter.
In a country where 25 year old ladies think like a 15 year old, while most are leeching liabilities in a relationship, it isn't out of place to date a 16 year old girl who already thinks and behaves like a 25 yrs old.

Just keep your relationship with her classified, because of haters and ignorant busy bodies.
pedo sad
Re: Is She Too Young? by Kingkun69(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
frubben:
Bros forget all those rubbish you type. Right from time you know say the babe na pikin. Thats why you said she is smart and bla bla bla. You just dey find person wey go support you for the rubbish wey you wan do.

smartest comment I've seen in a while
Re: Is She Too Young? by dumininu01(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
This nairaland sef grin grin grin
Re: Is She Too Young? by megareal: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Op, would you want your 16 year old daughter to start having relationship at that age? Leave someone's child alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Cute Names To Call Your Girlfriend / Things That Many Young Ladies Are Guilty Of / What Do You Do To Kill Boredom While Home Alone. Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.