Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,111 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Jos Burning Now! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Burning Now! (15774 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Burning Now! by calaway: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
@dvee2

IF A HORSE KNOWS ENOUGH TO TELL YOU IT IS WRONG TO LOOK FOR A REASON TO JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF BABIES AND STRANGERS, IT KNOW LOADS MORE THAN YOU. OR U R JUST PLAIN EVIL LIKE YOU KIN.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by honeric01(m): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2011
calaway:

@ honeric01,

FROM WHERE I STAND MY ISSUES/VALUES RUN PARALLEL WITH URS, NEVER TO MEET.
YOU TRY TO JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF BABIES AND STRANGERS. YOU MUST REAP WHAT YOU SOW.
LIGHT AND DARKNESS CAN NEVER MEET.

You're becoming an irritant, i advise you stop typing for a while, you're no longer making sense.

Jona Jang is not Hausa or is he? why is he allowing Hausas to kill his own people if truly what you've been rumoring is true?

Like i said, i can't continue chatting with a baby like you,

Show me where i justified the killings of Babies and i will show you where you lack basic comprehension.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by ajalio(f): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2011
joeyfire:

@Ajali - thanks. that article is a masterpiece though a bit depressing.

@joeyfire
you're welcome. Yes, you're right it is a masterpiece. It details a lot of information that truly helps to understand the troubles we face today. As I read it, my heart did ache for everyone involved. I pondered on how things transform into insanity so quickly. Could this had been avoided, yes but it would have taken us to address it long ago in the 1990s. Perhaps we really would be separate nations today had we done so.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by dvee2: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2011
@dvee2

IF A HORSE KNOWS ENOUGH TO TELL YOU IT IS WRONG TO LOOK FOR A REASON TO JUSTIFY THE KILLING OF BABIES AND STRANGERS, IT KNOW LOADS MORE THAN YOU. OR U R JUST PLAIN EVIL LIKE YOU KIN.

@Calaway,dont,know,weather,to,respond,to,you,or,not,since,its,obvious,you,are,underage.However,for,the,benefit,of,false,information,i,should,just,say,here,that,i,am,not,Hausa,and,have,no,connection,with,hausa,whatsoever,at,least,progenically.Secondly,i,do,not,approve,the,killing,of,innocent,human,beings,for,whatever,reason,be,they,baby,or,adult.However,we,must,guard,our,utterances,because,spreading,hate,speech,will,never,stop,the,killings.We,must,also,be,objective,in,our,analysis.coming,out,to,categorically,declear,that,only,hausas,are,the,killers,in,jos,is,outright,lie.Now,you,say,we,should,ignore,reports,by,internationally,recognise,human,right,group,because,it,does,not,suit,your,line,of,reasoning,this,is,abolute,biase.Many,people,says,the,previous,GOC,is,biased,he,was,changed,and,still,yet,same,people,are,claiming,the,current,batch,of,soldiers,are,biase.Most,of,them,are,now,replaced.We,are,watching,because,very,soon,claim,and,counter,claim,will,soon,continue.
In,this,theatre,of,anachy,what,do,we,expect,from,all,rational,human,beings?to,remove,ourself,from,religious,and,ethnic,bigotry,and,appeal,to,the,conscience,of,reason.Believe,me,i,know,because,i,have,a,strong,attachment,with,jos.Stories,of,Hausa,protecting,their,christian,brothers,and,viceversa.surely,this,two,communities,will,one,day,see,no,gains,in,killing,their,fellow,brothers.surely,i,repeat,surely,peace,can,never,be,achieved,by,false,rumour,propagation,or,hate,speeches.@calaway.please,grow,up.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by calaway: 9:37am On Feb 02, 2011
@Honeric,

I bet u would be happy if I stopd writting. Well I dont write cos I like to write, I am writtintg cos I dont want your likes to pass the wrong message across to people who really are not sure about the facts of happenings in Jos or Nigeria. Me spread rumors  I know your kindred would want the rest of Nigeria and the world to believe that all the news coming out of Jos is malicious rumor against the Hausa.Thank God everyone has eyes to see pictures of slain babies. AIT and SILVERBIRD media carry the same stories I break. In anycase better to peddle harmless rumors than the calculated murderous falsehood you preach.

Jonah Jang and GED have to be very careful with their actions and reactions, so as not to give any excuse to your kindred to do what they have been itching to do, remember the nations legitimate GUNS are in their HANDS of your kindred. Jonah Jang has called for security operatives to help him enforce peace in his state and the FG has deployed loads of security operatives to plateau, what mre can they do? Sadly the security operatives who are incidentally Hausa kill innocent babies and people every other night (this is real folks). Unless you want Jonah Jang to arm plateau youths to defend themselves and put a stop to the undesired killing of their precious babies and women in so doing give the Hausa a taste of their own medicine. Oh yes you want that dont you so your kin can descend on them with the entire military might of Nigeria in a bid to crush a perceived uprising. What ever GEJ or Jang does under the prevailing circumstance will deliver Nigeria to your people. This is why they stomach all your excesses now but be aware that soon your fire will consume you all.  Where do you come of trying to divert our attentions by asking us to blame the state and Federal government  as if we dont know who is behind the killing of Babies. Better talk to your people and stop insulting our intelligence. Until you decide not to kill Babies nobody can stop a determined killer from killing Babies,Jonah  Jang and GEJ inclusive.

GOD IS GREATER THAN SATAN

NIGERIANS CONDEMN THESE BABY KILLERS.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by dvee2: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2011
@Calaway,dont,know,weather,to,respond,to,you,or,not,since,its,obvious,you,are,underage.However,for,the,benefit,of,false,information,i,should,just,say,here,that,i,am,not,Hausa,and,have,no,connection,with,hausa,whatsoever,at,least,progenically.Secondly,i,do,not,approve,the,killing,of,innocent,human,beings,for,whatever,reason,be,they,baby,or,adult.However,we,must,guard,our,utterances,because,spreading,hate,speech,will,never,stop,the,killings.We,must,also,be,objective,in,our,analysis.coming,out,to,categorically,declear,that,only,hausas,are,the,killers,in,jos,is,outright,lie.Now,you,say,we,should,ignore,reports,by,internationally,recognise,human,right,group,because,it,does,not,suit,your,line,of,reasoning,this,is,abolute,biase.Many,people,says,the,previous,GOC,is,biased,he,was,changed,and,still,yet,same,people,are,claiming,the,current,batch,of,soldiers,are,biase.Most,of,them,are,now,replaced.We,are,watching,because,very,soon,claim,and,counter,claim,will,soon,continue.
In,this,theatre,of,anachy,what,do,we,expect,from,all,rational,human,beings?to,remove,ourself,from,religious,and,ethnic,bigotry,and,appeal,to,the,conscience,of,reason.Believe,me,i,know,because,i,have,a,strong,attachment,with,jos.Stories,of,Hausa,protecting,their,christian,brothers,and,viceversa.surely,this,two,communities,will,one,day,see,no,gains,in,killing,their,fellow,brothers.surely,i,repeat,surely,peace,can,never,be,achieved,by,false,rumour,propagation,or,hate,speeches.@calaway.please,grow,up.

Report to moderator 41.206.12.1
Re: Jos Burning Now! by calaway: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2011
@ Dvee2,

Maturity with it locus on myopic eccentric reasoning.

FYI i am not a plateau indigene.

The security operatives in Jos paid and mobilized by Nigerians to be removed from,religious,and,ethnic,bigotry,and,appeal,to,the,conscience,of,reason are the ones Killing BABIES. Unless you start chastising the right people more BABIES will DIE. The time is too short for GEJ to reform the Nation security apparatus to an instrument that befits a nation like ours. Utilmatly the ration thing to do now is scream at those who perpetrate this evil with IMPUNITY. Yes you may have removed yourself easily cos another persons corpse is like firewood to you. It will soon knock on your door eighter way.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by honeric01(m): 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^^

When you start reasoning like an Adult, you won't be taken serious.

So because i am not supporting your bigotry way of reasoning, i am automatically a Hausa man?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by calaway: 9:59am On Feb 03, 2011
@ Honeric01,

YESTERDAY NIGHT (WED2ND)FOUR CHRISTIAN MEN WERE KILLED IN JOS WITH THEIR THROATS SLASHED. THE DEATH COUNT CONTINUES AS HAUSA CONTINUE TO FURTHER THEIR AGNEDA.

Atleast it is a good thing that everyone denies being Hausa or association with the baby killing group. You must all hide your heads in shame since you refuse condemn the evil your kin Perpetuate. Soon there will be another attck in borno or Bauchi in fact any other part of the country on christians then when the christians under seige begin to fight back in defence you will come out to say there is a crisis and every Nigerian needs to avoid bigotry and remove him/herself from,religious,and,ethnic,bigotry,and,appeal,to,the,conscience,of,reason. You guys just come short of saying DIE quietly Nigerians the people killing you (every nigerian who is not Huasa/muslim ) and your babies, planting bombs in your churches are not your enemies but fellow Nigerains who we must accommodate and understand with all their excesses and endevour to address their problems to stop these unnecessary acts of violence they unleash on you. Even if you really mean well with what you preach you will do better to channel you preaching to the right quarters HAUSA/FULANI, obviously they are the group that needs [b]to,remove,ourself,from,religious,and,ethnic,bigotry,and,
appeal,to,the,conscience,of,reason.

NIGERIANS DONOT LISTEN TO THESES AGENTS, WHO SINGS LULLABY TO KEEP US DOCILE WHILE YOUR HOUSES AND CHURCHES GETS BURNT AND RELATIONS GET KILLED, KNOW YOUR ATTACKERS AND BE READY FOR THEM ALWAYS.

Stop disturbing Nigerians who are not disposed to violence with your lies and Half truths. Yes you have said the Hausa GOC in Jos has been removed and an Igbo GOC brought to Jos to replace him, this is true but before this change the former Hausa GOC was directly in control of the HAUSA ground troops enforcing the peace on the plateau (STF)but the with new GOC the Hausa Ground troops (STF) has been reorganized under the sole direction of a Commander Gen.Hassan who reports direct to Abuja, in other word the office of the GOC jos has been tactically dislocated from the peace keeping operations on the plateau. These are verifiable facts not the falsehood you propagate!!! Again you see the IMPUNITY are condemning. If speaking the truth sound like hate to certain quarters then so be it. After the truth is bitter to evil people.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by honeric01(m): 10:20am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^

You must be the one killing all these people, why is it that you're the only one who knows all these people being killed? you're the one who knows how they are being killed, what's being used on them?

If your WEAK president can not do anything about your "series" of killings, what then do you want us NL members to do? send e-bomb to Jos or what?

One more thing, the women in Jos protested that they want all soldiers in Jos to leave, what else do you want?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by calaway: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
@ Honeric01,

I happen to know about the events in Jos cos I am concerned about how other human beings especially Nigerian fare. I get the details cos I read all the facts available and even get the pictures in some cases. Only eccentric people like you can take the life of others to advance your agenda so long as you perceive that you hold the aces and can control the media and mind of Nigerians(nothing dey happen) HAUSA IMPUNITY.

If you could send e-bombs,  I bet u will  send live links to babies, churches, GEJ and Jonah jang  and all those u perceived as threats to the advancement of your eccentric agenda.

Gej is not weak he is doing the best he can do under the circumstance and He is open to proposals from people like you to help quell the recurring  matter. Please broadcast your ideas even on NL you can also show you support for the restoration of peace on the plateau by isolating and condemning the sole actors and initiators of the situation .

As the president of Nigeria GEJ is PURE DIVINE INTERVENTION in a cycle of leadership where all events are calculated and endorsed by a single group. Don’t forget that even OBJ was imposed on the nation by the same group under the guise of giving other Nigerians a shot at the presidency (OBJ was their candidate presented by the them and supposed to be voted in by Nigerians). But GEJ is a fluke (They never saw him coming from the start) that  spells uncertainty for their continued relevance and control thus we see chaos and spreading insecurity as they calculate that in the confusion they  stir up they can come out on top of the situation relying on the framework (armed forces) the have established. The forget that Nigerians are grater than her armed forces.
A tree is only as good as the forest it finds itself , this said GEJ is said to be weak cos he is new to a system created by the patrons of the crisis we find our national bedeviled with. If you know you history well you will understand the political class as we know it Nigeria today have its roots from 1990s  (all of them can be traced by networking to this era and it engineers. Old nigerian politicians where banned from politics in the era of SDP&NRC to make room for the current crop of loyalist ) even the lopsided recruitment in the armdforces stemmed from this inglorious era when values and etiquettes where tossed to the gutter.
GEJ is surrounded by these people and so even his efforts are highjackd to their selfish advancement. GEJ has deployed security operative to Plateau but the operative are killing babies and innocent people.
Have you asked yourselve why the Hausa soldiers paid to enforce the peace in plateau that were caught redhanded in the murder of babies on the plateau were evacuate to Abuja and nothing was later heard? Is it that the IG is also being very unnatural in the handling of plateau matters arising cos of his background (agent of the agenda). As you rightly highlighted the women of the plateau had protested for the soldiers to leave the state but hear how the Nations IG frames the Development/news for the rest of the world and other Nigerians. He paints the women as deceitful and troublesome here : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/fg-buys-450-vehicles-to-tackle-jos-borno-crises/

BUT THE TRUTH IS THESE WOMEN ON THE PLATEAU WHO HAVE SEEN THEIR NEWBORN BABIES KILLED WANT SOLDIERS OUT COS;

1. THE SOLDIERS ARE KILLING THEIR NEWBORN BABIES ,YOUNG CHILDREN AND PREGNANT WOMEN.(PICTURES ARE THERE AS EVIDENCE). YOUNG MEN ARE KILLED DAILY IN AREAS WHERE ONLY SOLDIERS CAN INFILTRATE.

2. THE SOLDIERS THOUGH PRESENT JUST WATCHED AS HAUSA YOUTHS KILLED 50 IGBO TRADERS AND BURNT 30 TRAVELLER FROM A LUXURY BUSES TRANSITING THROUGH JOS(THIS WAS REPORTED BY IGBO AND THE LUXURY BUS OWNERS) NOT EVEN A SHOT WAS FIRED BY THE SPECTATING SOLDIERS TO SCARE THE ATTACKERS WHO STRUCK AND CONTINUE TO STRIKE WITHOUT PROVOCATION.

3. THE SOLDIERS SHOOT AT PROTESTING UJ  STUDENTS AND OTHER CITIZENS OF THE STATE. NANS REPORT THAT 20 STUDENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF JOS WHERE SHOT AND INJURED BY SOLDIERS.  

We must not allow them to continue painting a picture that portrays the attack/killings as an ongoing war/crisis. These acts are one sided and from time to they are rekindled by the same people protected by even the IG as you can see here.

WE MUST TELL THE WE CAN SEE THEM. CONDEMN THEM AND SHAME AND REMORSE WILL FORCE THEM TO RETHINK THEIR POSITIONING.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by honeric01(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^
So you're the only one who's got info on the Jos crisis abi? you're the only one who have access to vanguard? lol,

Guy, drop it, i can't type long sermon. I watched on news yesterday women from jos protesting at the government house, demanding that the soldiers should leave Jos.

When there were so soldiers, the same people called for security, now they have soldiers, they say they don't want them again, what exactly do they want? undecided

(though the soldiers aren't good either, but at least they are likely to handle emergencies better than an ordinary civikoko.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by asha80(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2011
honeric01:

^^^
So you're the only one who's got info on the Jos crisis abi? you're the only one who have access to vanguard? lol,

Guy, drop it, i can't type long sermon. I watched on news yesterday women from jos protesting at the government house, demanding that the soldiers should leave Jos.

When there were so soldiers, the same people called for security, now they have soldiers, they say they don't want them again, what exactly do they want? undecided

(though the soldiers aren't good either, but at least they are likely to handle emergencies better than an ordinary civikoko.

i do not think you know the reason why they want the soldiers to leave.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by honeric01(m): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^^

Since i don't, why not tell us?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by asha80(m): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2011
honeric01:

^^^^^

Since i don't, why not tell us?

it seems you are the only person that does not know why the women no longer want the soldiers in jos.what is the use in having soldiers in jos when they seem to be biased against the beroms.or are unaware of what is going on there?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by T9ksy(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2011
asha 80:

it seems you are the only person that does not know why the women no longer want the soldiers in jos.what is the use in having soldiers in jos when they seem to be biased against the beroms.or are unaware of what is going on there?

Evidently, he doesn't!
Either he's just dropped from Mars or. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Jos Burning Now! by honeric01(m): 12:01am On Feb 04, 2011
asha 80:

Lol, so suddenly, all the women in Jos turned to beroms and no just one woman that's Hausa?

Please be reasonable here, do you think the beroms are clean? i mean do you think they haven't or never killed other tribes in Jos?

The governor is not Hausa or is he? how then is he watching Hausas kill his people if truly his people are innocent of shedding innocent blood?

Both parties are guilty, we should stop taking sides here, both of them have bad blood inside of them and are looking for opportunity to strike.

Don't be surprise if you end up finding out that the attack that was carried out at the village where the Soldiers were stationed must have been done by an insider just to indict the soldiers, and with that "blackmail", they can be made to leave so that those with bad blood can have access to hunt down their victims.

Let's be reasonable, both the Hausa and the beroms are guilty of murder, just that one's more deadly than the other.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by asha80(m): 12:18am On Feb 04, 2011
honeric01:

Lol, so suddenly, all the women in Jos turned to beroms and no just one woman that's Hausa?

Please be reasonable here, do you think the beroms are clean? i mean do you think they haven't or never killed other tribes in Jos?

The governor is not Hausa or is he? how then is he watching Hausas kill his people if truly his people are innocent of shedding innocent blood?

Both parties are guilty, we should stop taking sides here, both of them have bad blood inside of them and are looking for opportunity to strike.

Don't be surprise if you end up finding out that the attack that was carried out at the village where the Soldiers were stationed must have been done by an insider just to indict the soldiers, and with that "blackmail", they can be made to leave so that those with bad blood can have access to hunt down their victims.

Let's be reasonable, both the Hausa and the beroms are guilty of murder, just that one's more deadly than the other.

i am not responding to who is clean or not on both sides.i am replying to your post on why their was protest against the soldiers.there has been suspicions about the soldiers actions for sometime until an incident inwhich the natives felt they saw an army inscrption os a scene on the attack on a village by the fulanis.

as for the bolded if your conjecture is true then it has be because the soldiers set themselves up for it.it is not as if the soldiers actions there have not been questionable in the minds of the natives.

also are the hausa/fulanis there daft enough to burn down a marcopolo bus carrying mainly igbo traders going to bauchi for whatever reason.can't they differenciate people?in the process making more enemies than necessary.

on another note if the country is not ready to jettison this indigene/settler issue in the country then forget about solving jos issues.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by honeric01(m): 12:24am On Feb 04, 2011
^^^^^

Lets not deviate to Bauchi, this is jos and they're on an ethnic collision, i just hope they realize soon that once they wipe eachother out, then the land becomes free for new set of ethnic groups.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by calaway: 3:42am On Feb 04, 2011
@Honeric,

There is nothing like an ethnic collision!!!! This is what you fail to understand or maybe you already know and just what to mislead Nigerians. THE HAUSA YOUTHs ATTACK AND KILL EVERYBODY ON THE PLATEAU INCLUDING BABIES!!! EVERY BODY WHO IS NOT HAUSA SIMPLY DEFEND THEMSELVES. YOU WILL DO BETTER TO TELL THE HAUSA BABY KILLERS TO STOP TERRORIZING NIGERIA. SOON NIGERIANS WILL WAKE UP TO BOMB SCARES AND KILLINGS FROM THE SAME QUARTERS. UNLESS YOUR LIKES BEGIN TO SPEAK THE TRUTH AND STOP THIS IMPUNITY IN ITS TRACKS. YOU COME ACROSS AS PERSON WHO DESIRES THE KILLING OF BABIES TO CONTINUE UNLESS THE HAUSA HAVE THEIR WAY. YOU WILL BE CONSUMED BY THEIR FIRE ALONG WITH THEM.

GET IT CLEAR AND SEE IT FOR WHAT IT IS. STOP MUDDLING ISSUES.

1. THE HAUSA IN JOS KILL BABIES
2. THE HAUSA IN JOS KILL EDO, URHOBO,IGBOS, STUDENTS, CALABAR, EFIK,YORUBA,TIV,IDOMA, NO BODY IS SPARED BY HAUSA AND ALL THE OTHER TRIBE ON THE PLATEAU BEROM,ANGAS,MAGAVUL,SHENDAM,TAROK ALL OF THESE GROUP MENTION HAVE DIED IN THE HANDS OF THE HAUSA (THIS IS REAL).
3.HAUSA KILLED CHURCH WORSHIPERS AND THEIR PASTORS IN MAIDUGURI.
4.OTHER NIGERIANS DEFEND THEMSELVES .
Re: Jos Burning Now! by seanet02: 4:00am On Feb 04, 2011
@Aisha80, The fact is Hausas are the number one Inventor of this crises, how on earth can you create a Local Government for yourself in an area you are not an Indigene just because your have people in power who can do it for you. Hope you are not hausa? This hausa are wicked to the heart. Can YORUBAS demand for their own local government in kano?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Abagworo(m): 4:08am On Feb 04, 2011
Question

seanet02:

@Aisha80, The fact is Hausas are the number one Inventor of this crises, how on earth can you create a Local Government for yourself in an area you are not an Indigene just because your have people in power who can do it for you. Hope you are not hausa? This hausa are wicked to the heart. Can YORUBAS demand for their own local government in kano?

Answer

asha 80:

on another note if the country is not ready to jettison this indigene/settler issue in the country then forget about solving jos issues.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by seanet02: 4:26am On Feb 04, 2011
@abagworo, its not possible, the same hausas that did not believe saraki is from the north just because he is YORUBA now talking about indigene being disposed off, not possible. Have you answered my question, can we YORUBAS ask for a local government in kano?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Abagworo(m): 4:41am On Feb 04, 2011
seanet02:

@abagworo, its not possible, the same hausas that did not believe saraki is from the north just because he is YORUBA now talking about indigene being disposed off, not possible. Have you answered my question, can we YORUBAS ask for a local government in kano?

To understand this issue,you have to be neutral and not take sides.What your question implies is that an LGA should never be created out of an area with high non-indigenous population.I do not know if there is a Sabongari LGA in Kano.If it is created is it for Igbos or all residents of Sabongari?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by calaway: 5:28am On Feb 04, 2011
@ Asha80

U HAVE SAID"on another note if the country is not ready to jettison this indigene/settler issue in
the country then forget about solving jos issues." THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE HAUSA ATTCKERS SAY. THEY
ARE CREATING CRISIS TO AGITATE FOR INDEPENDENCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE CONTROLIN ANOTHER MANS LAND.
DONT FORGET THAT AN IGBO MAN WAS ELECTED A COUNCILOR IN A WARD IN KANO BUT THE INDIGENE ENSURED
HE NEVER SET FOOT IN THE LOCAL GOVERNEMENT SECRETARIAT.
WHY MUST THE HAUSA COTINUE TO EXPECT DIFFERENT STANDARDS ALWAYS. THE BRITISH ARE TO BLAME FOR THIS CULTURE OF IMPUNITY.
AS YOU KNOW ZIK WENT TO PRISON IN HIS FIGHT FOR NIGERIAS INDEPENDENCE SO ALSO AWOLOWO PAID THE PRICE FOR
NIGERIA BUT AHMADU BELLO WHO DID NOT STRUGGLED FOR NIGERIA RIGHT TO SELF DETERMINATION REFUSED TO ALLOW NIGERIA HAVE HER
INDEPENDENCE IN 1958 INSTEAD NEGOTIATED WITH ZIK AND AWO TO HAVE THE UPPER HAND FOR THE NORTH IN TOBE NIGERIA IF
THE NATION MUST HAVE HER INDEPENDENCE AS DESIRED. zIK AND AWO EAGER TO ACTUALISE THEIR DREAM COMPROMISED THE NATION IN 1960.
OFCOURSE THE BRITISH FAVORED THE HAUSA WITH ALL SUPPORT TO ENSURE ITS SUCESS IN THE AFFIARES OF NIGERIA.
HOWEVER THE WORLD IS NOW AT A NEW DAWN. WITH VISIBLE DIVISIONS ALONG POSSIBLE TERRORIST LINES(RELIGIOUS)
WITH ISLAM WAGING WARS IN THEIR HEARTS AGAINT US AND THE BRITISH USING EVEN A NIGERIAN HAUSA MUTTALLAB AS ITS AGENT
THE US AND THE BRITISH KNOW THAT THERE WAS CELEBRATION ON THE STREETS OF KANO AND SOKOTO WHEN THE WORLD-TRADE CENTER FELL.
THE KNOW THAT PICTURES OF OSAMA BIN LADEN THE ULTIMATE KILLER OF THE WEST IS IDOLISED AS AN ISLAMIC
HERO IN KANO,SOKOTO,KATSINA ETC TELL ME HOW ON EARTH THEY WILL PITCH TENT WITH HUASA EVER AGAIN. THE FIRST CAUSALITY OF THE
NEW ORDER IS NORTH AND SOUTH SUDAN. IF WE WILL NOT HAVE PEACE TOGEHTHER IN NIGERIA THEN LET US GO OUR WAYS AFTERALL THE SETLER
CAME FROM SOMEWHERE AND THEY CAN ALWAYS GO BACK.THERE IS NO NEGITIATING THE RIGHT TO LIFE. THEIR TERROR TACTIC IS NOT THE HAVING THE DESIRED EFFECT. COS WE KNOW THEM. DONT LET THEM HIDE BEHIND CLOUDS OF CONFUSION.

NIGERIANS HATE AND CONDEMN BABY KILLERS.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by calaway: 5:44am On Feb 04, 2011
@seanet02

DONT EVEN TRY TO CONFUSE PEOPLE HERE. HAUSA ARE OUTNUMBERD IN JOS NORTH 3 TO 1 BY THE JARAWA,BASSA,RUKUBA,AND MIANGO TRIBE ALL INDEGENOUS TO JOS NORTH. MORE TO THIS THE PREDOMINATLY IGBO AREA CALLED APATA IS ALSO IN JOS NORTH NOT TO MENTION THE PREDOMINANTLY YOUR YORUBA STRONG HOLD CALLED NASSARWA OBVIOUSLY JOS NORTH IS A MELTING POT OF DIFFERENT CULTURES WHICH COLLECTIVELY OUT NUMBER THE HAUSA 10 TO 1 AT LEAST.

WHY MUST THEY FELL IT IS THEIR BIRTH RIGHT TO TAKE CHARGE HERE? WHAT ABOUT THE IGBOS AND YORUBAS? THESE TRIBES ALSO HAVE AMBITIONS TOO.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by lionbiz: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2011
Pray for Peace to Reign in Jos. We have a GOD that is ABLE to do anything. Pray
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Glorya(f): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2011
I was born and brought up in Jos, its like a second home to me now but the things i see/hear in this town makes me shiver.

I don't support the killing of anyone whether muslim, christian, pagan, babies, mothers or whatever , a human being is a human being and i am sick and tired of all these killings. Human life has been reduced to no value. It is only God that stop all these so the best we can do is to pray hard.

One thing that always strikes me is that in Jos no one has ever heard that the Igbo/Yoruba/Idoma etc has ever attacked anybody. It is only one set of people that are ALWAYS the ones menacing others?

Anyway, update is that a bomb was detected in one of the hostels in Unijos. God help us
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 25, 2011
The constitution of the country provides fundamental right to every citizen, I read some youths here arguing why Hausa should have a Local government area at where they are not indigenes. This is the biggest problem we have in Nigeria, the Population of Jos never said what ever million JOS natives or indigenes. It says What ever Number of Nigerians in Jos, And it is that population that gives that special statutory allocation to Jos from the federal government. The Hausas that made up that population must benefit from the allocation, the residential areas of the Hausas deserve to be developed and one way of doing so is by Local government creation. The Jos natives and many Igbos who argued that Hausas do not deserve an LGA in Jos are wrong and ignorant of the federal constitution, In Rivers state Oyigbo local government area is home to non indigenes and mostly Igbos from Abia and Imo, There was no war and today Oyigbo LGA is sprawling . Local government area is not created for Indigenes but for Nigerians living at that area.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Relax101(m): 4:05am On Sep 25, 2011
killayut:

The constitution of the country provides fundamental right to every citizen, I read some youths here arguing why Hausa should have a Local government area at where they are not indigenes. This is the biggest problem we have in Nigeria, the Population of Jos never said what ever million JOS natives or indigenes. It says What ever Number of Nigerians in Jos, And it is that population that gives that special statutory allocation to Jos from the federal government. The Hausas that made up that population must benefit from the allocation, the residential areas of the Hausas deserve to be developed and one way of doing so is by Local government creation. The Jos natives and many Igbos who argued that Hausas do not deserve an LGA in Jos are wrong and ignorant of the federal constitution, In Rivers state Oyigbo local government area is home to non indigenes and mostly Igbos from Abia and Imo, There was no war and today Oyigbo LGA is sprawling . Local government area is not created for Indigenes but for Nigerians living at that area.

Are there no Indigenous Igbos in Oyigbo abi na Obigbo? U be real mumu sha.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by udezue(m): 6:10am On Sep 25, 2011
LOL @ Killayut, why would there be war in an Igbo area like Obigbo aka Oyigbo? Mugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

24-hr Curfew Imposed On Parts Of Maiduguri / £3,000 UK Visa Bond To Start In November / Emefiele: Dangote Group Clarifies EFCC's Visit To Head Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.