Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Jos Burning Now! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Burning Now! (15773 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Burning Now! by Chyz2: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

So, because we argue on the same things, it means we are the same people Its like saying you, chyz and onlytruth are the same people because you all follow eachother undecided. Thats right, it does not make sense!

Look at this woman.When have me and Onlytruth followed each other you gay? You and alj haram are like Beavis and Butt-head.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

I dont care if Yoruba is the target or not, An injustice against anyone is an injustice against all. Be it Igbo, Yoruba, Boro Boro, Itsekiri, or whatever why do we have to kill human beings?

Nobody is saying it's not injustice but blaming it on islam?? c'mon, we both know that's not the case. It has to do with the "indigene/ settler" issue not religion. People always find easy ways to blame things when it is not.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

and is anyone saying it is good to kill another man undecided angry

all i am saying is that you can not blame it on islam but on individuals

i am a muslim and i have a christian igbo as my neigbour, does that mean i should kill him because he is christian,., certainly not!

i am a devoted Muslim and islam does not preach sure

it is about peace

Maybe you dont kill, but %99 of your islamic brothers are cold blooded murderers. One thing i like about President G. Bush is that he does not like that religion called islam and i thank him for reducing their populations on this planet earth.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

My father makes sense than all muslims combined, including that Child-despoiling Prophet Mohammed.

. . . . And you think your statement is not inflammatory undecided How do people think?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2011
darkman[/b]200:

Islam is like a plague,  It is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind in the sense that you can't get rid of it easily like other diseases, it beats me that they have more than a billion followers. Christianity has its own issues but never in my [b]life time
have i seen Christians killing and maiming in the name of religion.
Thank God your name really shows who you are
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Dave6: 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
Quote from Dingle
I really don't understand why GEJ is not on his toes, is this  how we r gonna be ruled for another 4 yrs? Why hasn't the  military be sent in?, why aint the police arresting anyone?  where are the previous culprits involved in last previous  violence? why r ppl being killed in Maiduguri? I hope Nigerians  are observing and thinking about who is gonna ensure peace  and justice come April! Imagine loosing a bread winner for a  silly reason, just aint worth it. All those who lost relatives  should be compensated by the govt, because govt failed them  by not providing needed security.  

Dingle my brother, troops have been sent in. Both in Borno and Jos. The ones in Jos have started shooting live rounds at university students! Just a few days after shooting at women who were disgusted by their imbecilic presence and  threw stones at them.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

. . . . And you think your statement is not inflammatory undecided How do people think?

thank you

i am done replying this ideeiots
Finecat:

Maybe you dont kill, but %99 of your islamic brothers are cold blooded murderers. One thing i like about President G. Bush is that he does not like that religion called islam and i thank him for reducing their populations on this planet earth.

if it was so, then you should be died by now, i mean anywhere you walk in nigeria you will meet a muslim
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

I will rather be infammatorists than a cold blooded religion terrorist!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by seanet03: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
I am sorry for this country.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by AbuMaryam1(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

My father makes sense than all muslims combined, including that Child-despoiling Prophet Mohammed.

Since when a burukutu seller became a wise man??
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

Look at this woman.When have me and Onlytruth followed each other you gay? You and alj haram are like Beavis and Butt-head.

The thing about you is that you argue with emotions and not with sense. First thing you said was that I was reffering to igbos when I never mentioned igbos

Quote from: Chyz* on Today at 06:41:14 PM
Jason STFU!!!!!!!!!! You are not yoruba,you are itsekiri. By your statement you know nothing about how they think. How many yorubas christians come on here saying bad things about islam.I t happens all the time. People regardless of tribe think it is Igbo and that is a damn fact you loser.Man I'm tired of your mouth dude serious Fcking tired of it!!

Quote from: Jason
Except you are guilty of something, where did I say he is igbo

Secondly, you are now insulting me because I am saying what ezeuche said does not make sense. Wow, I really do not understand you guys oo.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

thank you

i am done replying this ideeiots
if it was so, then you should be died by now, i mean anywhere you walk in nigeria you will meet a muslim

And that is why God has forsaken that Country! God will not turn a friendly eyes to a nation with booming population of people who goes to a terrorist center every Friday afternoon to slam their fore-head on the floor praying to a child Molester called Mohammed!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by EzeUche2(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2011
Dav.e:

Quote from Dingle
Dingle my brother, troops have been sent in. Both in Borno and Jos. The ones in Jos have started shooting live rounds at university students! Just a few days after shooting at women who were disgusted by their imbecilic presence and  threw stones at them.

It is crazy! They are targeting our future leaders. These soldiers (predominately Hausa) are targeting people from the South!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Obiagu1(m): 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
Can someone tell me why GEJ hasn't fired Brig. Gen. Hassan Umaru  

"Soldiers opened fire because the students had refused to return to the University of Jos campus" Brig. Gen. Hassan Umaru.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 7:09pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

And that is why God has forsaken that Country! God will not turn a friendly eyes to a nation with booming population of people who goes to a terrorist center every Friday afternoon to slam their fore-head on the floor praying to a child Molester called Mohammed!

As I said earlier, YOU ARE NOT YORUBA!. No yoruba son would make such a statement about Islam. Ask any sensible yoruba on this forum and outside, they would tell you the same thing.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

It is crazy! They are targeting our future leaders. These soldiers (predominately Hausa) are targeting people from the South!

Exactly, it has to do with the orientation of the people. Their leaders are using religious sentiments to rile them up and get them to commit atrocities. Its their leaders and the people not islam.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

As I said earlier, YOU ARE NOT YORUBA!. No yoruba son would make such a statement about Islam. Ask any sensible yoruba on this forum and outside, they would tell you the same thing.

Call me what you want, i am a Yoruba and i will tell it as i see it. Your religion is a mistake for a violent gang. Take a deep look at your religion and the people that practices and tell me if their lifestyle is peaceful and worthy of emulation. They breed children and have wives like rabbit. They are always in one conflict or the other.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

Call me what you want, i am a Yoruba and i will tell it as i see it. Your religion is a mistake for a violent gang. Take a deep look at your religion and the people that practices and tell me if their lifestyle is peaceful and worthy of emulation. They breed children and have wives like rabbit. They are always in one conflict or the other.

I am a christain by the way.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by doublekay: 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
I just pray this jos shit dont end up causing another civil war
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

I am a christain by the way.

I pray that you are. It's the beginning, you can now find yourself a bible preaching Church and get a taste of a faith that breed Peace, Love and Happiness.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Obiagu1(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2011
@ Jason, sometimes you sound like a re.tard. Sorry to say this but going thru your thread, one thing is obvious, you are neither here nor there.
Very delusional!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

bullshit, is jason not a christian undecided

you are like a dog, i tell you

you just bark and bark,.,. woof woof

in fact come to borno and call me when you get there, i want to meet you myself

my number is 08055040345

i really want to meet you, call me, my name is Abdulharem Ciroma Ucheze angry angry

ask  anybody you are looking for me, he will direct you to me

i want to meet you myself

we need to talk,,.,. hardtalk angry angry angry angry angry

i bet by the time you leave you will be a changed person i can tell you that with garantee
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2011
Obiagu1:

@ Jason, sometimes you sound like a re.tard. Sorry to say this but going thru your thread, one thing is obvious, you are neither here nor there.
Very delusional!

It's not his fault, slamming your head against a hard floor 5 times a day and on Friday will do that to you.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Chyz2: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

The thing about you is that you argue with emotions and not with sense. First thing you said was that I was reffering to igbos when I never mentioned igbos

Quote from: Chyz* on Today at 06:41:14 PM
Jason STFU!!!!!!!!!! You are not yoruba,you are itsekiri. By your statement you know nothing about how they think. How many yorubas christians come on here saying bad things about islam.I t happens all the time.[s] People regardless of tribe think it is Igbo[/s] and that is a damn fact you loser.Man I'm tired of your mouth dude serious Fcking tired of it!!

Quote from: Jason
Except you are guilty of something, where did I say he is igbo

Secondly, you are now insulting me because I am saying what ezeuche said does not make sense. Wow, I really do not understand you guys oo.

I argue with logic.One or two emotional outburst means nothing, I am human. This is a topic talking about the recurring deaths of a people. It is not about tribe.Get over tribe.All you talk about is tribe. You are not yoruba.Do you realize that you are bringing their name into the dirt? End it. "Jos Burining" is the title.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2011
Obiagu1:

Very delusional!

how, do you care to explain

is it because he is not blaming islam for the woes of the nation undecided
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

It's not his fault, slamming your head against a hard floor 5 times a day and on Friday will do that to you.

i want to meet you myself ,.,., i beg you angry angry we need to ta angrylk
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

bullshit, is jason not a christian undecided

you are like a dog, i tell you

you just bark and bark,.,. woof woof

in fact come to borno and call me when you get there, i want to meet you myself

my number is 08055040345

i really want to meet you, call me, my name is Abdulharem Ciroma Ucheze angry angry

ask  anybody you are looking for me, he will direct you to me

i want to meet you myself

we need to talk,,.,. hardtalk angry angry angry angry angry

i bet by the time you leave you will be a changed person i can tell you that with garantee

It's ok, i'll send you a copy of the Holy Bible if you send me your Address.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

It's ok, i'll send you a copy of the Holy Bible if you send me your Address.

no no no, i have read the bible before

i want to meet you myself pls angry angry angry angry angry angry we need to talk angry
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

I pray that you are. It's the beginning, you can now find yourself a bible preaching Church and get a taste of a faith that breed Peace, Love and Happiness.

I am more of a christain than you. In my bible, it says, "love your neighbour as yourself". It also says, "But I say to you, live your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you". " For if you love those that love you, what reward is there". Mt 5 verse 43. Can you see you are not even close to be a christain
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

i want to meet you myself ,.,., i beg you angry angry  we need to ta angrylk

I can guarantee you this, You can abuse Jesus and call him all kinds of names in downtown Jerusalem and still walk away with your life intact. But let me ask you this, Can i abuse or call Mohammed names in downtown Kano or Kaduna and walk away with my life? Be honest with yourself and answer this question.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

I am more of a christain than you. In my bible, it says, "love your neighbour as yourself". It also says, "But I say to you, live your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you". " For if you love those that love you, what reward is there". Mt 5 verse 43. Can you see you are not even close to be a christain

And the same Bible says that "Do not be of equal yolk with an unbeliever".
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 7:27pm On Jan 29, 2011
Obiagu1:

Very delusional!

We have to be honest with ourselves. It's because we already hate the North and Islam that why we are saying this. This crisis has nothing to do with Islam.

Chyz*:

I argue with logic.One or two emotional outburst means nothing, I am human. This is a topic talking about the recurring deaths of a people. It is not about tribe.

I get you!!!

Finecat:

You are not sincere with yourself. You are not even a christain and if you are practise what you preach!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

History Of Nigeria Police Igs. From Edet To Arase / Governor Obiano Returns From US Vacation, Dismisses Rumors Of Illness (Photo) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.