Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Jos Burning Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Burning Now! (15776 Views)

PDP Queries Buhari ‘indifference’ To Burning National Issues / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Burning Now! by Chyz2: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

That's a lie to the highest heavens!!! No yoruba man in his right senses would insult islam. You are not of yoruba origin and if you are then, you are a bast.ard. What would you do to the muslims in lagos or oyo? Kill them? I am sure some of your family members are muslim.
All in all, you are not of yoruba origin.

Jason STFU!!!!!!!!!! You are not yoruba,you are itsekiri. By your statement you know nothing about how they think. How many yorubas christians come on here saying bad things about islam.I t happens all the time. People regardless of tribe think it is evil and that is a damn fact you loser.Man I'm tired of your mouth dude serious Fcking tired of it!!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by calddon(m): 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2011
nigerian basra, wat is missing is dem white soldiers.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

Your entire family and your Mosque Alfa are all Bastards you phocking Terrorists. I am Bona fide Yoruba man and i cherish human lives. My entire extended family were all Muslims and my father is the only one that has sense enough to know that Islam is a bad religion and i forever thank him for changing to Christianity before i was born. All my Muslim extended family does is jealousy and hatred, they hop from one Babalawo to another in order to harm my parents because they were more successful and Christian. Everything is wrong with that Religion called Islam.

First of all, I am not a muslim, only my dad and two of my brothers are.
Secondly, you are lying because muslims do not believe in "babalawo". In fact, its the christains that do that.
Thridly, yoruba muslims are not jealous of their christain counterparts. If you are in any yoruba city, ask anyone, they would CERTAINLY give you the same answer which is, " We do not care about the religion, all we care about is whether is yoruba or not".
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 6:44pm On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

Jason STFU!!!!!!!!!! You are not yoruba,you are itsekiri. By your statement you know nothing about how they think. How many yorubas christians come on here saying bad things about islam.I t happens all the time. People regardless of tribe think it is Igbo and that is a damn fact you loser.Man I'm tired of your mouth dude serious Fcking tired of it!!

The guy is a fo.ol, a stinking butt breath at that. I dont doubt one bit that he is a Muslim, they all behave like that. I dont usually get into religion chats but these Muslim Terrorists are getting too Ridiculous! Why waste human lives over religion?? I will defend Christianity with all that i have but i will not shed a man's blood because he doesnt like my faith.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
Egypt is going thru their own thing . . . . .Nigeria watch out
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
Chyz*:

Jason STFU!!!!!!!!!! You are not yoruba,you are itsekiri. By your statement you know nothing about how they think. How many yorubas christians come on here saying bad things about islam.I t happens all the time. People regardless of tribe think it is Igbo and that is a damn fact you loser.Man I'm tired of your mouth dude serious Fcking tired of it!!

Except you are guilty of something, where did I say he is igbo
Re: Jos Burning Now! by darkman200: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

Secondly, you are lying because muslims do not believe in "babalawo". In fact, its the christains that do that.
Thridly, yoruba muslims are not jealous of their christain counterparts. If you are in any yoruba city, ask anyone, they would CERTAINLY give you the same answer which is, " We do not care about the religion, all we care about is whether is yoruba or not".

some worms are eating up the tiny functional part of your brain  grin
Re: Jos Burning Now! by dinggle: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2011
I really don't understand why GEJ is not on his toes, is this how we r gonna be ruled for another 4yrs? Why hasn't the military be sent in?, why aint the police arresting anyone? where are the previous culprits involved in last previous violence? why r ppl being killed in Maiduguri? I hope Nigerians are observing and thinking about who is gonna ensure peace and justice come April! Imagine loosing a bread winner for a stupid reason, just aint worth it. All those who lost relatives should be compensated by the govt, because govt failed them by not providing needed security.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

The guy is a fo.ol, a stinking butt breath at that. I dont doubt one bit that he is a Muslim, they all behave like that. I dont usually get into religion chats but these Muslim Terrorists are getting too Ridiculous! Why waste human lives over religion?? I will defend Christianity with all that i have but i will not shed a man's blood because he doesnt like my faith.

Anyone can tell you are not of yoruba origin. No yoruba man would insult islam the way you do.Goodbye!!!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by EzeUche2(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

My Christian brother, we must unite. These barbarian pigs are becoming too much. They are dragging this nation down. In Jos, Yorubas, Igbos, Ibibio, Ijaws, Edo etc are uniting to fight these Muslim Hausas.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

bullshit, you are not yoruba because if you are you will insult islam like this

and your father is a terrorist angry
darkman200:

some worms are eating up the tiny functional part of your brain  grin

can you just shut it angry dark man
Re: Jos Burning Now! by EzeUche2(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

Anyone can tell you are not of yoruba origin. No yoruba man would insult islam the way you do.Goodbye!!!

That's a lie. Even though most Christian Yorubas are tolerant of their Muslim brothers, many still view Islam with great suspicion. And rightfully so. I have heard Yorubas mock Islam so do not act like it happens!  angry
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

See? you dont know what u are talking about. Almost all Babalawos goes to Mosque on Friday to slam their phocking heads on the floor pretending to be praying. I know just what i am talking about, my uncles claim to devout Muslims and yet were busted numerous times trying to place some stupid concoctions in a calabash in the front of our house. They send their stupid meat to us during Ileya and we immediately throw them into the dust bin. Islam is a waste of mankind and time at worst.

1 Like

Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

My Christian brother, we must unite. These barbarian pigs are becoming too much. They are dragging this nation down. In Jos, Yorubas, Igbos, Ibibio, Ijaws, Edo etc are uniting to fight these Muslim Hausas.
your father is a barbarian

to all yorubas,

yorubas are not the target in the north,  angry angry angry
Re: Jos Burning Now! by dinggle: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
short minded people like the govt will say its christians vs muslims, its not true! Its a situation where govt failed to apprehending individuals disturbing the peace of the town. GOVT has failed the lost souls once more,
Re: Jos Burning Now! by EzeUche2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
Jason = Alj harem

Anyone anyone notice that they argue about the same things and on the same threads? Who do they think they are fooling?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

Jason = Alj harem

Anyone anyone notice that they argue about the same things and on the same threads? Who do they think they are fooling?

shut the f u

mumu, jason was a muslim so he will not allow anyone to insult his fathers religion angry
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

That's a lie. Even though most Christian Yorubas are tolerant of their Muslim brothers, many still view Islam with great suspicion. And rightfully so. I have heard Yorubas mock Islam so do not act like it happens!  angry

No, no, no. I never said that they do not mock islam but they do not insult islam they way this so called "yoruba" man does. Its not possible.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2011
dinggle:

short minded people like the govt will say its christians vs muslims, its not true! Its a situation where govt failed to apprehending individuals disturbing the peace of the town. GOVT has failed the lost souls once more,

thank you
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Chyz2: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

Except you are guilty of something, where did I say he is igbo

I meant evil not igbo.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by darkman200: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2011
Islam is like a plague, It is the worst thing that has ever happened to mankind in the sense that you can't get rid of it easily like other diseases, it beats me that they have more than a billion followers. Christianity has its own issues but never in my life time have i seen Christians killing and maiming in the name of religion.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by EzeUche2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

to all yorubas,

I have family members in Jos. Yorubas are also being targeted in that city. Even at the University, students from the South are banding together to defeat you people. Never again will a Christian suffer at the hands of you Muslims! Never again will we be slaughtered like lambs!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

See? you dont know what u are talking about. Almost all Babalawos goes to Mosque on Friday to slam their phocking heads on the floor pretending to be praying. I know just what i am talking about, my uncles claim to devout Muslims and yet were busted numerous times trying to place some silly concoctions in a calabash in the front of our house. They send their silly meat to us during Ileya and we immediately throw them into the dust bin. Islam is a waste of mankind and time at worst.

you are a basta.rd

mumu, angry angry angry angry angry

you better go met your basta.rd father that left islam angry
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

See? you dont know what u are talking about. Almost all Babalawos goes to Mosque on Friday to slam their phocking heads on the floor pretending to be praying. I know just what i am talking about, my uncles claim to devout Muslims and yet were busted numerous times trying to place some silly concoctions in a calabash in the front of our house. They send their silly meat to us during Ileya and we immediately throw them into the dust bin. Islam is a waste of mankind and time at worst.

And christains do not do that? Let's be honest for once, you and I know that the people that do this do not practice their respective religion in spirit and truth.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
Thanks ezeUche, that was the same I got from Saturday Tribune early this morning, when the Sahara reporters were still on bed! I was indeed very suprised to read their acount of the genesis of the latest clash this evening.
The burning seems to still continue, it has only moved from one section of town to the other!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
jason123:

And christains do not do that? Let's be honest for once, you and I know that the people that do this do not practice their respective religion in spirit and truth.

jason stop answering them

let me deal with them myself angry
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

to all yorubas,

I dont care if Yoruba is the target or not, An injustice against anyone is an injustice against all. Be it Igbo, Yoruba, Boro Boro, Itsekiri, or whatever why do we have to kill human beings?
Re: Jos Burning Now! by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
Kai Jos again?? i'm fade up with this rubbish, anyway let killing continue when one side defeated the other then peace will rain, just like Biafra and Nigeria  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jos Burning Now! by jason123: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
EzeUche_:

Jason = Alj harem

So, because we argue on the same things, it means we are the same people Its like saying you, chyz and onlytruth are the same people because you all follow eachother undecided. Thats right, it does not make sense!
Re: Jos Burning Now! by Finecat(m): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2011
alj harem:

you are a basta.rd

mumu, angry angry angry angry angry

you better go met your basta.rd father that left islam angry

My father makes sense than all muslims combined, including that Child-raping Prophet Mohammed.
Re: Jos Burning Now! by aljharem(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2011
Finecat:

I dont care if Yoruba is the target or not, An injustice against anyone is an injustice against all. Be it Igbo, Yoruba, Boro Boro, Itsekiri, or whatever why do we have to kill human beings?

and is anyone saying it is good to kill another man undecided angry

all i am saying is that you can not blame it on islam but on individuals

i am a muslim and i have a christian igbo as my neigbour, does that mean i should kill him because he is christian,., certainly not!

i am a devoted Muslim and islam does not preach sure

it is about peace
Re: Jos Burning Now! by EzeUche2(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2011
Oladiran:

Thanks ezeUche, that was the same I got from Saturday Tribune early this morning, when the Sahara reporters were still on bed! I was indeed very suprised to read their acount of the genesis of the latest clash this evening.
The burning seems to still continue, it has only moved from one section of town to the other!

My brother any word from Jos? I am getting very worried now. I have family members in that town, who I am very close to. When will this nonsense end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Shot In Abidjan For Attacking Police Station With A Cutlass / History Of Nigeria Police Igs. From Edet To Arase / Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.