Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad (1924 Views)

This Is Why My Nigerian Husband Is Mad Over Me (photo) / 6 Lies Every Lady Must Have Told Her Man / Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by Preciousgirl(f): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
My husband for some time now has been complaining about my tummy, claiming it is become too big that she no longer enjoys me in bed. He actually gave me an ultimatum to flatten my tummy else he will advise himself.

I agree that my belly has increased slightly, but my contention is that, his belly is about twice mine and I haven't complained. This after noon when he brought the matter up, I told him to also trim his else I will advise myself, now he says I am cheating.

He is not talking to me. Did I wrong in any way?

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by Goldenkrezi: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Be careful make ur marriage no go enter express oo...grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by Kampack: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Must you clap back? grin
Both of you are being childish. There should be better things to focus on than tummy size.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by responsibleguy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
You did d right thing jare..

5 Likes

Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by Slynation(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:
My husband for some time now has been complaining about my tummy, claiming it is become too big that she no longer enjoys me in bed. He actually gave me an ultimatum to flatten my tummy else he will advise himself.

I agree that my belly has increased slightly, but my contention is that, his belly is about twice mine and I haven't complained. This after noon when he brought the matter up, I told him to also trim his else I will advise myself, now he says I am cheating.

Is your husband a She?? Maybe you need to modify your post

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by lilianofentse(f): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lol. Just try to exercise a little. At least let him see you put an effort at it. Go on YouTube watch and learn some exercises, you can both have fun doing it. No need for quarrels

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by JOACHINpedro: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Both of una should hit the gym.
Pregnant couples everywhere! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by paulolee(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2020
both of u jogg together and exercise together but if he isnt interested, i think you do urs alone because its good for your own physical well being..
Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by callmeRichie(m): 7:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Easy does it ma'amtongue There's a romantic way you could have said that too, he would even felt guilty for itgrin Don't lose your taste ma'am, try and work out and bounce back being beautiful again.

This is the ish with us men, we don't like our women losing the taste cry Thank God he voiced out sef. Enjoy your marital bliss ma'am.
Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by MedicH: 7:57am On Jun 26, 2020
See una two see obesity, and cardiovascular. Egungun be careful na express u de go.
Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2020
All these useless men that can't hit the gym should stop acting entitled. These useless men get angry easily too.

Those of us who sweat at the gym are the only ones to tell women to slim down — the rest should shut up.

This is how to lead by example. As a husband, stay fit — it's not all about chasing money or women. Only idiots chase money or women. Wise men attract them.

So, as a man, stay fit first, then invite your woman to hit the gym with you or exercise with you every morning and night.

Sadly, most men stay unhealthy (with potbellies) and want their women to be more fit than models. Nonsense.

This same unfit man will want to perform what is bigger than him in bed and at the end, he kills himself. So, who do you want to impress in bed? If you want to impress her, hit the gym first and every other sexual energy shall be added unto you.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2020
hope he has a fitted body too else he doesn't have the right to complain of your tummy.All the same its good to take very good care of your body as a woman.Both of you should Join hands in keeping fit,tell him about his big tummy too and how it disgusts you
Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by McBrooklyn(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2020
You sef listen to your husband na, trim down that your tummy wey dey make you be like GOTv remote.. Have it at the back of your mind say wives still plenty outside na husband scarce.. sad
Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by Prinnce1: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

am not yet married but my advice will be for you to register as couples in the gym and workout together, this in turn will rekindle the bond again and make you guys fit and attractive...Add garlic and ginger to your meals too. Sometimes we allow little things become our problem
Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by DenreleDave(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Marriage of comedy and clowns gringrin
Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by extol1(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
lilianofentse:
Lol. Just try to exercise a little. At least let him see you put an effort at it. Go on YouTube watch and learn some exercises, you can both have fun doing it. No need for quarrels
instead of her to make effort by exercising herself, she is rather counterfeiting her husband. I just hope the man will not look elsewhere

1 Like

Re: I Have Told Him My Mind And He Is Mad by quietmagic582: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
There's nothing responsible about your comments here at all, just like your handle u should have just pass shocked

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Full S3x Tape Trending Number 1 (WATCH IT HERE) / Money Na Water (pics) / Does Anyone Get As Turned Off With A Smoker As I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.