Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,660 members, 7,813,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

How To Make Him Love You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Him Love You. (207 Views)

Is This Guy Being Serious Or Mentally Ill? I want to make him famous! / I Made Him Jealous By Giving Him (love Potions): Now Am Regretting My Actions / How To Sweet Talk' Your Man And Make Him Love You More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Him Love You. by OjieFortune(f): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
GETTING YOUR MAN TO LOVE YOU IS LIKE MAKING YOUR NEW PET TO RECOGNIZE YOU.

Those who own pets understands what it takes to nurture and train pet for self-identification, of its owner and its environment.
You may ask, how does this connect to making a man love you.

Before I tell you how I will tell you an old story written by an aged man in a remote village.

The story had it that the aged man had a son who met him and said he wants to get a wife, the man went and got a pet for his son and asked him to take care of the pet for 5months, then bring it back to him after then they can talk about him getting a wife.

The son left with the pet and after 5months came back to the father. The father asks him to list five experiences he had while taking care of the pet.

THE SONS LIST
RECOGNITION: The son explains to the father how he had to spend so much time with the pet in other to get the pet to recognize him and his environment.
NURTURING: He had to train the pet to meet up with his expectations by untraining, training, and retraining.
CARE: He had to care for the needs of the pet by consistently looking out for its interest and well-being.
NON DISCRIMINATION: The son told his father how he treated the pet as though it was a human in other to relate with the pet.
LOVE: He also told the father how in the process the pet fell in love with him and always wants to be around him.

Click on this link to read more
https://www.getbackfaith.com/2020/05/how-to-make-him-love-you.html

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me! / Hi Nairalanders. Please Open This Thread Abeg! / 3 VERIFIED TRICKS To Keep Your LOVE Steady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.