Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (95148 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 27, 2020
It's okay
Jacku:
I know. Reasons why I dropped mine instead
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....

Thanks 4 sharing...!!!
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Jacku: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
It's okay
sent a pm.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Bigsunny01(m): 10:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Donpaper:
Na so we see am, so far they impress us with BBB:beauty, boobs and behind

grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Bobkayz: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2020
Don't start what you can't continue
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Yes, I HV replied u.. maybe it is network sha
Jacku:
sent a pm.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Martinez39s(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Aristotle96:
Baba what does "Briffault's law" say? grin
Dr. Robert Briffault (1876-1948) was an English surgeon, anthropologist, and author.

BRIFFAULT'S LAW
“The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”

There are three corollaries to Briffault’s law:
COROLLARY 1: “Even though a woman has accrued past benefits from her relationship with a man, this is no guarantee of her continuing the relationship with him.”
COROLLARY 2: “If a woman promises a man to continue her relationship with him in the future in exchange for a benefit received from him today, her promise becomes null and void as soon as the benefit is rendered.”
COROLLARY 3: “A man’s promise of a future benefit has limited ability to secure a continuing relationship with a woman, and his promise carries weight with her only to the extent that the woman’s wait for the benefit is short and to the extent that she trusts him to keep his promise.”

Omar09, pansophist, CAPSLOCKED, naijahops, osydennyz, astroG, HARDDON

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by content208: 11:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink

You seem to lack the ability to read and understand.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Martinez39s(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Naijahops:

bro help me i want swallow redpill
osydennyz:

What's the redpill?
The redpill, as mainly used on NL romance section, refers to the truths on female nature; truths the overwhelming majority of men are unaware of. I will write on these truths much later but for now, read these threads thoroughly. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/5695941/many-memes-redpill-guys-get

https://www.nairaland.com/2984609/heart-belongs-highest-bidder-dont

https://www.nairaland.com/5150034/boys-get-here-mumu-must

https://www.nairaland.com/4284434/ubunjas-miseducation-story-red-pill

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by kurlz(f): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Why will you be giving her money every time you meet?

Why do you have to buy her things every time.

Sorry you spoilt her.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Caleycash(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink
All of una na d same thing, una like money like where fly see fresh shit!!!... your senses start getting calm when you guys are of age and no man yet to settle with, even in dat reality and in serious relationship. if Dangote son show you go leave your guy bolt. nothing like unconditional love!!!, all love on earth is conditional apart from God's and sometimes Mom's love.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Caleycash(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Caleycash:
All of una na d same thing, una like money like where fly see fresh shit!!!... your senses start getting calm when you guys are of over matured age and no man yet to settle with, even in dat reality and in serious relationship. if Dangote son show you go leave your guy bolt. nothing like unconditional love!!!, all love on earth is conditional apart from God's and sometimes Mom's love.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Jacku: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Yes, I HV replied u.. maybe it is network sha
okay, I didn't see any response though . But it would have just been easier since I dropped my number. It's okay. Take care, nice e-meeting you. smiley
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Champneys: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Ok.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
It's okay, I will chat up sha
Jacku:
okay, I didn't see any response though . But it would have just been easier since I dropped my number. It's okay. Take care, nice e-meeting you. smiley
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by ImaIma1(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

So you visit her and then give her money when you are leaving? Is it gisting money or what? I think you already set yourself up by yourself. Because I can't really understand why you give her money whenever you visit her.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by kalex0(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What am trying to tell him is that, he can't compare girls to eachother, etc.. if he doesn't like a trait in her, he shud feel free to discuss it, if he keeps testing, he might remain lonely throughout.
I HV checked his profile, I know what it means, that is why I told him that.
The girl might love him, but if he didn't like her, let her go. Stop testing etc.
Not all girl are that matured emotionally, mentally etc.. I know what am saying

What's this one saying

u are very dumb
if u don't have anything to say

STFU!!!!!
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by kalex0(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
Eulalia:

Your point exactly? Anyways... Whether ugly or beautiful, just learn to do those kind gestures on charity basis.

how many have you done for guys??
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by buddy221(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Yo good
Anuoluwa1234:
What am trying to tell him is that, he can't compare girls to eachother, etc.. if he doesn't like a trait in her, he shud feel free to discuss it, if he keeps testing, he might remain lonely throughout.
I HV checked his profile, I know what it means, that is why I told him that.
The girl might love him, but if he didn't like her, let her go. Stop testing etc.
Not all girl are that matured emotionally, mentally etc.. I know what am saying
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by lisa286: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
A word is enough for the wise.

Chop knuckles abeg...
As a lady don't turn men to cash cows. Let's do well for ourselves by being financially responsible and independent
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by KushLyon(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Lol.
Can you guess who his babe and mother in law are?
Probably Rita dominic and patience ozokwor grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by izubext007: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
same here bro...I will just text mine as well, and report back in due course.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
Woh grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Iykenuwa(m): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
I doubt if this fellow is above 18 years of age.

Guy, have you even written your WAEC? Apple love is more like primary school love.

Take your "tester" to 2go, biko.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Ezlynn: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Move on man, you were like a job opportunity to her, and a lucrative one at that.

Meanwhile, do you know with GTBank USSD code you can; pay for your DStv subscription, pay NEPA bills, purchase data, purchase airtime, transfer cash, check statement of account, confirm if your cheque book is available for collection, apply for loans, generate tokens for online transactions, and lots more.

All these at your convenience, and from your mobile phone simply by dialling *737#.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Tonitoniton(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
how can u be giving a girl money after every meeting? what are u paying for? na una dey spoil this girls. Groom urself as a man and not try to buy love.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Pelxmiye(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Juliearth:

As you are going about "testing" the women in your life, I hope you are learning your lessons too. Only a f**l would do things the same way and expect different results. When a child is used to getting a candy every day from his or her parent, the day that parent would renege on that agreement, that child may protest. Incase you haven't learnt a thing or two:
1. Do not make your relationships "gift-based". Contrary to what you may think( that it would make the woman more committed) she would only see you as a maga. Gifts should come in as at when necessary only and that should be once in a very blue moon. Your target should be knowing who your partner is, while also opening up so she can know you too (and not being a gather Christmas/bop daddy and testing upandan).

2. Do not start what you cannot finish. You are just a boyfriend and not a parent. You do not owe your girlfriend money or anything of that sort. Any man that tries to play the role of my parents loses my respect and it is normal for that man to be used like an ATM over time. Don't blame the women for doing this, you started it.

On point, also if you don't have the hots for someone , don't lead them on by collecting from them,I know female friends who do that a lot ,but guys too should man the Bleep up, they're either yours or they're not, you're right, relationships shouldn't be about gifts
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:

Ahahahahahhaahaha I laughed really hard grin
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Komu1048(m): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
Eulalia:

I hope you can say that about your daughters cheesy. Until then, keep your opinion to yourself.

U are not making sense undecided
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Rexymania(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Don't just jump to conclusion, test her more
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by AbarisFather(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
Just this little time I decides to stay at the gate because Musa went for leave has enabled me to see beyond my expectations.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Simplyparis(f): 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
Am here o...come and test me

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / 24ways To Win A Nigerian' Girl Heart~ / Toyota Yaris Somersaults As Couple Having Sex Inside Knocks The Handbrake (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.