Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,467 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (95012 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by joyandfaith: 3:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....
You caused it. if you did not start with giving her money, she would not do that. relationship was a month old, she was still considering you but you confused her by starting give u money.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Juliearth(f): 3:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

As you are going about "testing" the women in your life, I hope you are learning your lessons too. Only a f**l would do things the same way and expect different results. When a child is used to getting a candy every day from his or her parent, the day that parent would renege on that agreement, that child may protest. Incase you haven't learnt a thing or two:
1. Do not make your relationships "gift-based". Contrary to what you may think( that it would make the woman more committed) she would only see you as a maga. Gifts should come in as at when necessary only and that should be once in a very blue moon. Your target should be knowing who your partner is, while also opening up so she can know you too (and not being a father Christmas/bop daddy and testing upandan).

2. Do not start what you cannot finish. You are just a boyfriend and not a parent. You do not owe your girlfriend money or anything of that sort. Any man that tries to play the role of my parents loses my respect and it is normal for that man to be used like an ATM over time. Don't blame the women for doing this, you started it.

3 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by ericmor: 3:48am On Jun 27, 2020
25tolife:
wetin u dae talk sef

Watin u want make she talk before, girls like the one the Op mentioned full here well well, they are everywhere is just only few of them that are loyal. Most of dem only sabi money n if u no get them go run leave u n move to the next Mugu
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Eulalia:
SMH...I don't blame you though. Its the girls who sell themselves cheap by giving out their treasure for a meal ticket I blame.

So you can't assist a girl without getting down with her and you're here washing your dirty linen outside? I hope some girls will receive sense.

It is well.
Assist her as per what?
What is she contributing the guy's life to warrant the assistance? angry

Just don't comment if you don't have any valid point to make abeg

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by OgaRico(m): 4:03am On Jun 27, 2020
nedekid:

Ha. Na wah for you oh.
Let me give chance for another person to answer or reply you cos I don't know what to say shocked

No bi like say I no understand you o. My point na say the guy tell story wey show say na him bi her source of income,so if him no give her money that means she no go fit buy airtime to call.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by SweetCunt97(f): 4:15am On Jun 27, 2020
CuteNbad:
why use someone else's pic as your profile pic angry
Now that's a fascinating question Bro
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by PaulH07: 4:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

Women have been failing tests since the beginning of the world.

Nothing new undecided

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:19am On Jun 27, 2020
samdavjustin:
grin grin grin There is no unconditional love from these ladies

There is no unconditional love anywhere on earth. You can't love a mad man/woman.

You can't love a heartless murderer or a lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Youngzedd(m): 4:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

Only men love, women don't have love to give you, what you will get is called loyalty, of course you know loyalty is conditional. Let it sink deep down your skull. If you get a loyal babe, you will be a happy man, so sad many of them aren't loyal in this century, they will still do monkey branching after using you to level up.

If you don't understand about women not having love to give, read this >> https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2640982346119845&id=100006243157247

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 5:12am On Jun 27, 2020
swickfavour:

Do you want something like this?
Do you live in lagos?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by oluphemmy2b4: 5:27am On Jun 27, 2020
I don't know why most Ladies had nothing to offer aside sex.....

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by jakD: 5:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What am trying to tell him is that, he can't compare girls to eachother, etc.. if he doesn't like a trait in her, he shud feel free to discuss it, if he keeps testing, he might remain lonely throughout.
I HV checked his profile, I know what it means, that is why I told him that.
The girl might love him, but if he didn't like her, let her go. Stop testing etc.
Not all girl are that matured emotionally, mentally etc.. I know what am saying

You obviously know not what you're saying plus those who like your comment seem not to understand too.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Dainy1(m): 5:33am On Jun 27, 2020
Sometimes, I kept wondering, why do most of you reason in one direction? Everybody calling her names. @op, hope you have gotten what you wanted? Keep testing them until you find Juliet, but be sure to be a complete Roomie.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Slurity(m): 5:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Zero bedmatics for me is zero love
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Eniolakiite(f): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin grin

Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by pman87(m): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Eeyah... But it's barely one month... Not enough to conclude.. Before you conclude... Apply cold treatment and see how it goes...

P. S.. Please you people should stop testing people... We're not computers

Danielfx:

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by CrownFemi: 6:15am On Jun 27, 2020
My gf also failed a simple test i gave her yesterday.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by delawal: 6:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
What am trying to tell him is that, he can't compare girls to eachother, etc.. if he doesn't like a trait in her, he shud feel free to discuss it, if he keeps testing, he might remain lonely throughout.
I HV checked his profile, I know what it means, that is why I told him that.
The girl might love him, but if he didn't like her, let her go. Stop testing etc.
Not all girl are that matured emotionally, mentally etc.. I know what am saying

thats d problem wit many women. d one dt sets,out,to advise d,one,witout sense does not even,have a single sense
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by 2shure: 6:22am On Jun 27, 2020
Under 23 years
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by mrchineke: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Tatashi:
I pray she reads this and abandons ur dry bony ass for another man. that is if she doesnt have one already asides u tho.See,You men better know this and know this very well that 21st century women will not hesitate to drop ur smelly behind the moment they sense that ua a stupid person.so...because she didnt call u,u already ruled her off.keep telling ur friends about ur girlfriends/wives.i hope ur friends are kind enough to also tell u about theirs too.You better cling unto any responsible relationship u have becos truth be told,you cannot find or get it any better these evil days. Go to marriages and see how wives are fuckn recklesly keeping numerous side bobos,giving their husbands bastard children and ua here complaining abt girlfriend.if u have anything bothering you,DISCUSS IT WITH UR PARTNER AND NOT YOUR FRIENDS OR A BUNCH OF ONLINE STRANGERS.

Ashawo! Shut up!

I no blame you, Naija men are stupid ignorant idiots otherwise they will let you go and rot away with your smelly toto!

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Psoul(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

Guy, all your posts are all about girlfriend this, girlfriend that... Why

When will u get one, settle with her and start making family.

Stop wasting your time and financial resources. You are not getting any younger.

If you continue like this, you may test and taste all woman and still find that non is good for you.

Also work on most of your attitudes towards women folk and see if things will fall into place. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by wizod(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Holyfield1:
You were her meal tickets bro or why do you think she said she can't live without you?

Let her go. You deserve someone better.

These hoes ain't loyal lipsrsealed.
her type are many on nairaland here like Onyi22 who have nothing positive to offer in a relationship other dan sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by ogbenimax007: 6:23am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

never trust a hoe
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

money can buy loyalty or love.If someone doesn't love you,nothing can change that.It seems money is the only thing she believes she benefits from you and since that stopped,she sees nothing again.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by jornwhite: 6:29am On Jun 27, 2020
Eulalia:
SMH...I don't blame you though. Its the girls who sell themselves cheap by giving out their treasure for a meal ticket I blame.

So you can't assist a girl without getting down with her and you're here washing your dirty linen outside? I hope some girls will receive sense.

It is well.

You should also ask yourself a rhetorical question like, why should relationship with gurls be like a DSTV package, why do most nigeria gurls also feel they need assist or help more than any orphanage or IDP camp, even the ones claimin working class lady .. once they notice the guy set, billing upon billing starts. you ask a gurl out today nex tin is sms she wants 2 pay rent ... TBH gurls need to recieve sense, assist is not an all time tin, ladies shuld stop d entitlement mindset.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Obidiugwu: 6:31am On Jun 27, 2020
How old is she? Most of under age normally act like that.
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Kriss216: 6:36am On Jun 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Longthroat Love.

But why should I say No when my Boyfriend wanna buy me Ice cream or Apples though undecided
Lol
Long throat. Learn to say No sometimes... You hear
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by jornwhite: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2020
mrajims:

Correct! Abeg tell them, Bros, just because the girl didn't call means she doesn't love you. Giving things is by your own wish. I think she did beg for it. Even a working class babes do collect things from their boyfriend. So make you grow up

You must be very rich & have lots of money to share round, buh because you don't see anything wrong in women turning men into atm just because your mentality is to alway dispense ... doesnt change the fact that entitlement & incessants billing from naija gurls is wrong. no matter how men decide to grow & hustle endlessly every guy can not be rich.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by zaralady: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Sooorry bro! Wrong girl again!!

In other news,

I have an iPhonee 7Plus 128gig to sell
Very clean as new (rose gold)
130k with cord charger.....
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 27, 2020
undecided The problem is even... but what I didn't understand is giving her money on every visit... like hw much abeg
Even Atm self no dey respond to every visit...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.