Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,497 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed (95014 Views)

Valentine: Tested My Fiance Today And She Failed...though / Lady Drags Man To Court For Calling Her Out After She Failed To Visit Him (photo / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Olotadbaba: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2020
You deserve better lady or your mother's prayers dey work on you. O ku yi yo olohun. kiss kiss
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by bobluck: 6:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Majority of them aint loyal, they are like bees after honey.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Fuckgovt: 6:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep on testing you hear undecided undecided. Don't you know not all ladies are sound like that. Keep testing hoo, u hear, keep it up
not all ladies my dear. All greedy and poor Nigerian ladies point of correction
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by nedekid: 6:57am On Jun 27, 2020
OgaRico:

No bi like say I no understand you o. My point na say the guy tell story wey show say na him bi her source of income,so if him no give her money that means she no go fit buy airtime to call.
I feel you. But if you truelly have feelings for someone and you want to reach the person, you can borrow airtime, you can ask to use someone's phone to flash eg neighbor, friends etc.
Have you heard of a girl that does not have "flash" credit?.

2 Likes

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by joxxy01(m): 7:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
A word is enough for the wise.
Lol, this Girl don vex.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by donMIG(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2020
That's how to test a girl?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by jaggabban: 7:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Keep on testing you hear undecided undecided. Don't you know not all ladies are sound like that. Keep testing hoo, u hear, keep it up
Whata u saying?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by chatinent: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2020
If she tested you, honestly bro, you'll fail too.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by LegalOpinion: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Lol... Thanks dear, you are a product of what u see, check my profile, and see raw brain wink wink

Maturity at its peak. Keep it up.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by sugabwoy(m): 7:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

Oponu
Birds of the same feather
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by sugabwoy(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2020
Palema007:
So you mean Everytime you visit, you give her money? For what exactly? Chai come and visit me too oooo grin

Well thing is, during your down time with your ex, you told her things you did for your ex girlfriend, how you love and spend on her. Lol this revelation attracted her and prompted to try to have her own piece of cake too. That Lady's love can't be trusted, cut her off and seek another.

Sense wee not keeee u
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by sweetilicious(f): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2020
Vyolet:
Girls hustle oooo, so small boys won't use small small things like Apple and ice cream to test your love.
HEHEHEHE
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by colestephan86: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Well, i learnt a funny lesson. She ain't loyal....
U didn't test her , u only made a fool of yourself.
First you knew she wasn't working or earning anything. So cos she didn't call you ,when you didn't give her money then means she has failed your stupid test.
That's why many of u big babies can't date high earning ladies cos u feel insecured.
You mentioned that you felt what responsibility is for the first time, lol you are still growing.
You didn't say she was messing around, or u told her to learn a skill and said no.
Abeg go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by slimsophiediva(f): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:
No doubt I had doubt if her love was genuine. I have asked myself just how to get the truth out of her head. She came with tales of love, always making me feel like a king. Yes, she told me she thinks about me every seconds and how scared she becomes thinking of losing me.

This relationship started barely a month ago. We started as friends and eventually she became my girl. She was intrigued with tales of my ex and how hopelessly i drowned in love with my ex, how my ex gave me the shove of my life and how i wanted someone to change my obsession.

Then she came, she acted well but the connection just wasn't there but i had to play along and for the first time in my life, i felt what responsibility is, all her expenses became mine and she barely said no to anything i thrilled her to (do you want ice cream ? Yes... Do you want apple ? Yes..).

I became worried because she was a liability, always taking and never giving. She couldn't advise me in the simplest of assumed situations and making love to her doesn't excite me that much because i barely feel the thrust during sex... She lacked bedmathics and financial management. So, obviously she offered nothing.

So I called my friend and confidante to advise me about her, Afterall i was becoming unhappy each passing day with her. He told me to test her, "simply refrain from giving her a dime for now...."

I went to her place and after our usual boring moments i left without giving her money (I usually give her money). I arrived home and settled down to reminisce about the day, just then i realised she didn't call me. Oh no, she always put the call first so what could have been wrong. I texted her, thanking her for the moment we spent talking that evening and finally she called. We spoke for few minutes and bamn, she told me she wants to get busy with her chores, okay. The minute went bye, an hour, 24 hours, a day and few hours and still no call...

Why should i put the call Afterall, i offered her what most guys wouldn't and the only and one thing she had to do is call me to atleast say "Danielfx i miss you...."

Sorry oo, just had same experience with my 3years boyfriend
I can't help but to keep collapsing.
This life no balance at all
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by luluosas(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2020
Daniel, to be very honest with you, stop going after relationships which only satisfy your sexual urge but have no place in building your destiny but would rather destroy it.
God for marriage instead because the fun you are having today with your promiscuity will end up hunting you tomorrow. Don't say you weren't warned.

Danielfx:

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by luluosas(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2020
Words on marble
Vyolet:
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by MedicH: 7:50am On Jun 27, 2020
zera:

I swear you no get an iota of sense

Lol guy u have no joy... Anuoluwa1234 is murdered right now
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by jericco1(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Bros you deserve a brain resetting slap undecided
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by SweetCunt97(f): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Kriss216:

Lol
Long throat. Learn to say No sometimes... You hear
How? It's not like I'll eat them alone naw.

Besides he asked. It's not like it's d lady requesting for Icecream, apples and all that. D boy simply baiting d lady. Kinda childish if u ask me

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by cray91(m): 8:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Bro! don't let this bring you down jawe. don't take these females serious. that gender made us eat apple meaning they are snakes, they are all thesame and they all associates with the benefit, this meme should do the do
Danielfx:

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by edunaragold(f): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Don't be a fool, remember u guys are not married, relationship is far diff from marriage, marriage is an accuracy of 90% perfection while relationship can be 20% good, so my point is, don't ask her about her opinion , she has no choice when u don't ask her I want apple or this or that, u ask she said yes what is bad. So if u no want make she fail don't ask her just do or leave it, if not she go want and kept saying yes even if na 20 rounds

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Kriss216: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How? It's not like I'll eat them alone naw.

Besides he asked. It's not like it's d lady requesting for Icecream, apples and all that. D boy simply baiting d lady. Kinda childish if u ask me
Yeah, kinda childish to test a lady. If you're comfortable with the relationship, just bounce.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by DAVE5(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2020
anthonyuncle:

obvious her business is different from his.

her resources is her presence only

True that

That's mostly what women have to offer these days
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Etemma1(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Unconditional love doesn't exist among Men. Only God has and loves unconditionally.

samdavjustin:
grin grin grin There is no unconditional love from these ladies

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by McSlow: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2020
Angelacruz:
Get her a job if u can so dat she wont be entitled to ur money
If you like find her a job you are strictly on your own coz be ready to be sending her transport and feeding money every day from January to December. My Brother that so called girlfriend of yours done see you as Mugu finish.
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by Duckham10: 8:17am On Jun 27, 2020
It is not easy with me.anything will be ok.thanks

Gtb
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by McSlow: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Rilwayne001:
At your old age, you're still giving her money for no just reason. But her ice cream, buy her apple.. SIMPazee, that's your name grin grin grin grin grin
I dey sure say that Girl saved him number as Mugu ice cream or Mugu apple

1 Like

Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by clevybrown(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Danielfx:

I just read some of the previous topics u created... My advice for u is u really need to work on urself cos u are ur problem and ur problem is u. Until u understand this by taking responsibility and changing ur attitude and mentality towards life, u will continue seeing life and people as being unfair to u. Whatever u get out of a relationship is a product of how u nurtured it. Always be a real man who deserves to b loved unconditionally rather than as a weakling or a Simp who chooses to use money to beg for love...

U will always b a victim of one chance in love if u don't grow up man.....
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by ThatFairGuy: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2020
Foolish youths(children). SIMPS. What's meaning of this trash? Because she didn't call means she isn't loyal? She doesn't have anything to think of in life right? What's even today's youth priority?
Re: I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed by bleskid: 8:26am On Jun 27, 2020
you don't love that girl...... we guys.when will don't love someone will always find reasons it bring up

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.