Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

She Just Came To Tell Me This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Just Came To Tell Me This. (1709 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

She Just Came To Tell Me This. by Young03(m): 11:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
[b]During the first lock down, she told me she will stop coming to my place until the corona virus ends. Because of that I stopped calling her on phone since mid March. 4 days ago she sent me a message on facebook that I should buy a phone for her, I told her OK.

Today she told me that she was coming to see me. I asked her to meet me in a hotel. When she came, after accusing me of not calling her on phone for the past 3 months, she said I should quickly get her a phone cos she's now using a small torchlight phone.

She now transferred 90% of her problems to me. She said she has been treating malaria.

She once told me she is treating pile.
This evening she told me, she has INFECTIONS, that a white pulse is discharging from her breasts. I weak cos that's the same breast that I sucked with joyback in February .

Only she pile and infection. I don't know where she got them from. I need to go for a test asap.
This is the second girl in the last one month that have come to tell me that they are treating STDs. [/b]
Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by blazingblender(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Brother man be true to yoursef .. u had sex with two different gals and they are complaining of infection so that means you are the infector ..... please goan treat ua sef

Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by stanliwise(m): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2020
Young03:
[b]During the first lock down, she told me she will stop coming to my place until the corona virus ends. Because of that I stopped calling her on phone since mid March. 4 days ago she sent me a message on facebook that I should buy a phone for her, I told her OK.

Today she told me that she was coming to see me. I asked her to meet me in a hotel. When she came, after accusing me of not calling her on phone for the past 3 months, she said I should quickly get her a phone cos she's now using a small torchlight phone.

She now transferred 90% of her problems to me. She said she has been treating malaria.

This evening she told me, she has INFECTIONS, that a white pulse is discharging from her breasts. I weak cos that's the same breast that I sucked with joyback in February .

Only she pile and infection. I don't know where she got them from. I need to go for a test asap.
This is the second girl in the last one month that have come to tell me that they are treating STDs. [/b]
If you know what is good for yourself. You better start living a responsible life and as a young man. Learn good skill and get job experience. Then find a good partner and live life. Jagajaga live get as e be o. That girl you just describe na red alert o. Anyway it is some people destiny to be a maga

Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by duduade: 12:46am On Jun 26, 2020
At what age

You lack sense of reasoning

Age is just a number I believe
Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by Gentle0wavez: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Laugh wan kill ME die, oga this your matter eh, no buy am the phone oh b4 you go dey broke to do the things that really matter now which is check up and eventually treatment.

Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by dnawah(m): 2:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Young03:

when you come back tell us the results, good luck
Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by Angelacruz: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Get her a job if u can so dat she will undastand dat it is not easy to give
Young03:

Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by callmeRichie(m): 7:20am On Jun 26, 2020
The equation is balanced laslasgrin la free pussy la fvck = la money la infection tonguegrin Oinnn, you're doing well ma niggergrin
Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by InfernoNig: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2020
Baba, one guy don't Bleep her tire come give her disease join. She's a hoe. I will advice you to run for your life.
Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by paulolee(m): 7:59am On Jun 26, 2020
guy dump that leach and try they follow responsible babes naaa
Re: She Just Came To Tell Me This. by femmoy(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
just passing by.

Woman Divorce Hubby, Married Her Stepson Who She Raised At 7 Years Of Age(video) / Happy Birthday To Me / Never Let Women Have Any Access To Anything That You Have To Offer!! (Photo)