Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her (44061 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by JB4life: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Even though one cannot force an adult to follow any lifestyle,but a God-fearing father ought to discourage her daughter,on moral ground,if she opts for prostitution.
Play your role to clear your conscience,if you still care.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by micflo28(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Africa, Sex remains our greatest priority and innovation. The world talks technological advancement we talk sex advancement and use our scarce resource to buy technology from those who advanced theirs. Shame

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Mynet11(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Saying all this just to trend??
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by benzypher(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Any girl who is no a virgin is technically a prostitute anyways. They sleep with different guys for money
[color=#990000][/color]the best comment sofar
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Originalmaya11(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Newboss(m): 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
There goes the holy men. The moralist of the century award of the century goes to... NIGERIANS!!!!! Hurrah!!! Pop champagne braah!!!

I look forward to a free world.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by heironymos(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Typical of a dog: if Na human being I for say...
Dogs only birth potential bitches.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by 9gerian: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thought so too! cheesy

Some women have very strong minds.

Read up:

https://www.insideover.com/society/instagrams-prostitution-secret.html

emmabest2000:
Some people will start shouting end time father or mumu father , but the TRUTH is that the man speaks in proverbs, and it's only wise ones will truly understand his statement !
Just replace the word prostitutes in his statement with celebrities and see the true meaning of his statement grin

Guy man father

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by SmartPolician: 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Neddstark:

You can go and relish on Asamoah Gyan's penis for all I care.

I think I prefer yours

grin grin grin
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Vickho6(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
How can this kind statement come out from a responsible father.... He's a shame to fatherhood...

Your name said it all,, bulldog begat upcoming prostitute....

Maybe d prostitute stuff is heridetry in their lineage
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by ipswitch: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Do we address this one as a father? Na na na na!!!!!
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Ironi: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Neddstark:
Seems Gaynians are morally bankrupt

A thousand times better than Nigerians , tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Radicalman(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mad man speaking
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Swanzi(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Neddstark:

He’s the Ghanaian version of Chalie boy ...
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by kerry57: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na wa for ghana oo, una too like ashanti things
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Neddstark: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

I think I prefer yours

grin grin grin

*Runs far away* grin grin grin
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by McDonie: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
I see.

Take a minute and reason rationally.
Which will you take with much ease:
#1. A daughter that sleeps around with all the boys and men in the street in the name of dating, or
#2. A known prostitute who's clients are top shot government officials and celebrities.

All bad anyways.

No body should quote me oh. I no well.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Neddstark: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ironi:

A thousand times better than Nigerians , tufiakwa!

Na your people them better pass
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by kabillionaire(m): 2:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
funny enough, I totally agree with him. those saying otherwise are only been hypocrites.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
See talk. Even ur daughter go shame on ur behalf since u don’t have any.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by EmekaBlue(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vyolet:
How sure are we he isn't sleeping or planning to sleep with the daughter?
Thrash all in the name of "woke".
sharaap

u women just think everyone wants to sleep with u...like that borehole is so special undecided
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Goalnaldo(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
I would be mad to support him but maybe he just realised that raising a female child is one of the hardest thing in life.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by cray91(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
You nailed it man! exactly what i though as well
emmabest2000:
Some people will start shouting end time father or mumu father , but the TRUTH is that the man speaks in proverbs, and it's only wise ones will truly understand his statement !
Just replace the word prostitutes in his statement with celebrities and see the true meaning of his statement grin

Guy man father

2 Likes

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by unmask: 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
paulolee:
bad but that is his own opinion and his choice, besides i think he just said it to seek attention,
and even if he chooses to give his daughter such advice, that's a family matter and i see no reason why the mods should bring it to f.p because it's none of our business
actually it is not his choice....it is his daughter's choice.....he only said he will respect it and advise her
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by unmask: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
People are shouting end time father up and down.....in reality if she is an adult and wants to do that what will you do.....the worst is disown her

We Nigerians always try to hide behind God forbid in perceived unfavorable situations.....but the reality is that these things do happen. The question is how would you react? And would that have been your best course of action
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by raphy(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
this one is strong o.ingaine when the daughter reads it. she will smile.

only God knows the heart of people this days.

mean while I know some guyys and girls who there dad is a pastor but they live badly in there university days.
the guy told i smoke a lot if i love smoking too.
the girls are wayward not minding there DAd a pastor. this life .

train up a. child In the way he or she will go and when they are old they won't depart from it.
.that's how my train me. bless her soul amen.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by clancymiim(f): 2:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Do me if she’s at a right age and at a right mind set I’ll definitely let her make her decisions
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Mrpojj(m): 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Mrpojj(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Neddstark:

There own is on another level
Mixed with stupidity

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Abagworo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Reality of modern world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adoption Is Not Worth It At All / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.