Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,908 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her (44106 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by bizhop01: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Prostitution is not a profession, any woman that had sex for money is a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by scoboone: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Of course as his name implies Bulldog what good do you expect from a dog arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Otiv: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Is this what the devil has used the media and civilization to reduce some people to? Is this one indeed a father ??
titiloyeblog:

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/if-my-daughter-says-daddy-i-want-to-be.html

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Roycemadeit(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
If she is old enough to make decisions for herself then why not. You guys she want to live your life and those of your children, you forget that they also have a mind of their own.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by MasterQim(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Thank God, I didn't read that crap!
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by MasterQim(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Roycemadeit:
If she is old enough to make decisions for herself then why not. You guys she want to live your life and those of your children, you forget that they also have a mind of their own.

Yes, children have a mind of their own yet, it's the responsibility of the parent to counsel and guide. For him to have uttered such words without a second thought makes him IRRESPONSIBLE.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmmmm, it's a sign of a failed father.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Bentoli(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Neddstark:
Seems Gaynians are morally bankrupt
Seems Zoogerians are mentally incapacitated ����
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Bentoli(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
What did i just read. Is it what "gaynians" are reduced to? Pro-prostitude!
As if Zoogerians are any different ����
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Bentoli(m): 8:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Any girl who is no a virgin is technically a prostitute anyways. They sleep with different guys for money
Is your mother a prostitute?
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bentoli:

Is your mother a prostitute?
married a virgin . next
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Bentoli(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
married a virgin . next
You should consider going for comprehension Classes cos you have difficulty comprehending your own write ups ����
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Neddstark: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bentoli:

Seems Zoogerians are mentally incapacitated ����

Ya father
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by SHEAGIME06: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
The lord is our strength
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Iceberg3: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
A coneheaded structured bulldog grin
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
titiloyeblog:

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/if-my-daughter-says-daddy-i-want-to-be.html

OkFM; should next time be sure their on-air-Guests are OKAY bfr broadcasting . Starting from picking names for invitees. [Bulldog] what do we expect? Thank me later
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Bentoli(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2020
Neddstark:

Ya father
Ya entire Generation ������22
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Neddstark: 7:52am On Jun 27, 2020
Bentoli:

My entire Generation are gay
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Tompson88: 8:33am On Jun 27, 2020
He is not from Anambra or Abia please
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Prism(f): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Flexherbal:
It is easier said than done.

In Africa, sex workers are not treated with respect.

For men with erectile dysfunction and sperm issues.
Search for Mr. Flex herbal Tea for Men.

How much is your herbal tea?
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Bentoli(m): 8:56am On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=Neddstark post=91117707][/quote]
FOOLISH MODERATORS ALWAYS BIAS
NEVER MESS WITH A GHANAIAN �����
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Neddstark: 9:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Bentoli:

FOOLISH MODERATORS ALWAYS BIAS
NEVER MESS WITH A GHANAIAN �����

You hardly find Nigerians on your forum. Why are you looking for here?
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by friendl: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2020
This one no get sense
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 27, 2020
visijo:
*Jacob used a stone as a pillow and saw a vision*

*Samson used Delilah lap as his pillow and lost his vision. Check ur pillow!*

���‍♂️
☝️
lmao

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Bentoli(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Neddstark:

You hardly find Nigerians on your forum. Why are you looking for here?
Work on your Grammar before......���
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Flexherbal(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
Prism:

How much is your herbal tea?
Please use the contact on my signature.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Neddstark: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bentoli:

Work on your Grammar before......���

I speak English better than every Gaynian in your family.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by MedicH: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Vickho6:
How can this kind statement come out from a responsible father.... He's a shame to fatherhood...

Your name said it all,, bulldog begat upcoming prostitute....

Maybe d prostitute stuff is heridetry in their lineage

If your daughter says she wants to be a prostitute, what will you do? Kill her?
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Bentoli(m): 2:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Neddstark:

I speak English better than every Gaynian in your family.
DO YOU TYPE OR YOU SPEAK?����
CONFUSED ZOOGERIAN����
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by scoboone: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Your duty as a responsible father is to let her see reasons why she cannot be a prostitute. That's why you are her father.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Flexherbal(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2020
ukaface:

This guy is high sha

Let us just say: He is not an African man.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Flexherbal(m): 3:39am On Jul 07, 2020
scoboone:
Your duty as a responsible father is to let her see reasons why she cannot be a prostitute. That's why you are her father.

I tell you.

So many girls have use that road thinking it was the best and later regretted it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lessons Learnt From The NYC Man Shot Dead By His Neighbour / This Is The Type Of Woman Every Man Should Marry / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.