Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her (44090 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / Girl: I Won't Get Pregnant For My Husband Until He Earns Above 200K Monthly / I Won't Grant My Wife Divorce Till She Swear Before Deity -Man Tells Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by LEOSZ(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Am shocked
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by ukaface(f): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
This guy is high sha
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Ahmback(m): 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
2020 no follow at all...

na this kind thread dey make one guy for NL to shout "damnnnnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrr"

2 Likes

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Farki: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kim Kardashian method. grin
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by sanpipita(m): 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
People who have a tent built in olosho houses will now Start come and be judging, I wonder why prostitution is wrong yet una dey olosho house 24/7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by jovijovi: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yeyetalk! If she now contact a deadly STI you will deny ever saying this.

What cornsan mi sef. Pls check my signature

Buy 2 waist trainer and get one free. Buy any other of our products and get a free waist trainer.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by olugabbie(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Jowizaza:
I admire Ghanaians for their honesty

IF I SLAP YOU!

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by MedicH: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
The Bible said when we start to hear those strange things and those unprecedented events start taking place, know that the coming of the sun of man is near. Make no mistake about this for he will come like a thief.

1 Like

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by ChiefAfonja: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Almunjid(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Neddstark:
Seems Ghanaians are morally bankrupt
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by jadejay: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
While saggy breasts are not something to be ashamed of, the truth remains that there are lots of women out there who don’t feel comfortable even with a slight sag.

Good news? You can achieve breast tightening by mixing a variety of essential oils and applying the mixture on your breasts.

Click below to read the article
https://pelleura.top/breast-tightening-with-essential-oils/
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by yemififi: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
No wonder his name is bulldog.

By the way, Do you want to write Speeches, Facebook Posts, Promotional Posts, Articles or Essays that are compelling, impactful, and unforgettable?
I can help you create them!

Over the years, I have worked with politicians, professionals and brands in creating amazing contents that pass across their messages in a powerful,  Incisive, and attention-grabbing way. This has improved and burnished and enlarge their brands immeasurably.

CHOOSE GREATNESS��

All for a token fee, I will edit or write contents that are garnished with gems from Literature, History, Current Affairs, and other relevant materials with rhetorical tropes that would help to make your message #entertaining, #elevating and #endowed with humour or pathos�

In the 21st Century, #information is the mainstay and mainspring of every great brand. The right information can make you a winner and enlarge your coast. Why not seize this great opportunity to promote your business by creating a social media page where you post contents that are fascinating and promotional?

Check my Facebook profile for more details!

Consult #FiFiPedia TODAY!

We Create the Best!
You take the Credits!
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by IJOBA2: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gramps:
Righteousness89 where are you ooo
FIXED
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Seventy7kings: 12:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vyolet:
How sure are we he isn't sleeping or planning to sleep with the daughter?
Thrash all in the name of "woke".
of course if he feels it is part of being 'woke', he'll do it. I just hate those people forming 'woke', they've lost their sense of reasoning.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Hypocrit: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Neddstark:
Seems Gaynians are morally bankrupt
bros u sure say na wetin u wan talk be dis?
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Offpoint: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pimpp daddy, its the clients that she services that matters, the guy my be from IMO state.

Just forming Ghana, see his black face like mountain gorrilla.

Why won't you encourage your daughter to do asawo, when you have destroyed her puna.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by olisaEze(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
visijo:
*Jacob used a stone as a pillow and saw a vision*

*Samson used Delilah lap as his pillow and lost his vision. Check ur pillow!*

���‍♂️
☝️

Don’t leave me! Don’t leave me!! cheesy

Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Chidex82: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Is it not better to be professional prostitute than having multiple boy friends and still claim saint? Nigerians and hypocrisy are like 5&6. We pretend too too much.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Agugbadin: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tufiakwa, what impaired his sense of reasoning when he was making this comment.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nothing much expected from a Bulldog
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by alphaRego01(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Kai.he is just unselfish to a fault.he shouldn't have used de word olosho
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Macon1212: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
titiloyeblog:

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2020/06/if-my-daughter-says-daddy-i-want-to-be.html

What do you expect from the descendant of dog called bulldog?
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by KhingLufem1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Damn niggar is alright
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by SmartPolician: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Neddstark:
Seems Gaynians are morally bankrupt

And Nigerians are morally upright?

Forget it, Ghanaians are straightforward and blunt

Nigerians are pretenders and hypocrites

I think I prefer the former character
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by RPG2020(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Truth is bitter

is better for her not to waste her rotten life
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by Neddstark: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

And Nigerians are morally upright?

Forget it, Ghanaians are straightforward and blunt

Nigerians are pretenders and hypocrites

I think I prefer the former character

You can go and relish on Asamoah Gyan's penis for all I care.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by petermichaels(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
well I am sure he meant movie stars.
Re: Bulldog: If My Daughter Wants To Be A Prostitue At 18, I Won't Discourage Her by jrusky(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sorry you are a failed father who do not worth to be proud of with your oversize head.

Nonsense attention seeker. Go open brothel for her then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Live In A Face Me I Face You Compound / Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.