Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo (76734 Views)

Kogi Man Returns ₦5.85 Million Erroneously Transferred To His Bank Account(pics) / Man Returns Money And ATM Card He Found At ATM Point To A Bank In Sokoto (Photo) / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by biyiwyle(m): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
I bought a carton of indomie that was sealed. I paid for it. Technically and under the law, All the content of the pack belongs to me. so, the man was wrong when he said it doesnt belong to him. Funny thing, it surely might not even belong to the owner of the shop. Sorry, I will not return it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let me just ask a simple question..
Please if you buy a parcel of land and later discovered that there are Gold deposits or oil wells, will you return the land to the seller?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Ikmonie92: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Your source is your blog and its already on fp
1.8 million in a carton of indomie undecided...and it's supposed to be sealed?
The ipob mods knows what they're doing.
The story hardly makes sense. Now coupled that the person returning the money is from that side makes it more incredulous.

Chai you no get sense I swear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Bestbeelieve: 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
The owner is a miser! i know his type! i had a roommate who once hid money in our bag of rice in the room. When we are shouting owu dey blow him sef go dey shout!! until one day the sac reach bottom and he was not around! The rest is history.....
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by babyoy(f): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
orjisblog:
Mr Chidiebere Of Imo State Returns A Cartoon Of Indomie With N1.8M

A Man Of Integrity...

A man identified as Mr Chidiebere Ogbonna has returned 1.8 million naira which he found in a carton of indomie noodles he purchased in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the Story, the carton was partially filled with noodles coupled with some bundles of N1000 notes.

When asked why he returned the cash despite the hardship affecting the country at the moment, he said the money was not his, so there was no reason for him to keep it.

The owner of the business who could not hold back his joy, thanked him and told him to come back and collect a carton of indomie whenever he needs it till December.

Please let's celebrate this man today, am really proud of him.

Will you return the money if you were the one??

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/06/26/mr-chidiebere-of-imo-state-returns-a-cartoon-of-indomie-with-n1-8million/

He made a wise move by returning that money.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Godsonkemz(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Men of integrity still exist.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by AMI3(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Op always check spellings "cartoon"cartorn"carton". Which is correct?
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Jabioro: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
I will not return it simple!

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Skepticus: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
The story hardly makes sense. Now coupled that the person returning the money is from that side makes it more incredulous.

grin grin
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by domaboy1759: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
orjisblog:
Mr Chidiebere Of Imo State Returns A Cartoon Of Indomie With N1.8M

A Man Of Integrity...

A man identified as Mr Chidiebere Ogbonna has returned 1.8 million naira which he found in a carton of indomie noodles he purchased in Owerri, Imo State.

According to the Story, the carton was partially filled with noodles coupled with some bundles of N1000 notes.

When asked why he returned the cash despite the hardship affecting the country at the moment, he said the money was not his, so there was no reason for him to keep it.

The owner of the business who could not hold back his joy, thanked him and told him to come back and collect a carton of indomie whenever he needs it till December.

Please let's celebrate this man today, am really proud of him.

Will you return the money if you were the one??

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2020/06/26/mr-chidiebere-of-imo-state-returns-a-cartoon-of-indomie-with-n1-8million/
fake story

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by worldclass68(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Salmoneus:
Would I have returned it? grin grin grin

Lol abi oooo...... return nkwa grin grin
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by joepepsy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Just read and pass,if you reason every matter around you Na mental problem go confront
you.
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

I'm just one of those people that like to question everything they hear.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by SaintChukz(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Azyne:
So people like this still exist?
In this trying corona times

His reward is in heaven cause this country will definitely do nothing tangible to commend him

Yes....but we are just a few bunch left. Not more than 7 of us to be specific. But I'm finding it difficult to except that you think the reward for such goodwill should be in heaven? Why not on earth? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Heineken(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow. The man try o. So specialagent bro you for no return am? Lol
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Follygunners: 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
monfizzy:
Sorry but this isn’t about being honest but stark idiocy. Such money can’t be traced to any individual so returning it makes no sense. E get some people wey poverty no dey taya walahi

Typical 9ja mentality yet, you blame the foolish leaders.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by vanvick247(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
This story no straight at all. How sealed Indomie Carton take swallow 1.8 million? If na me I no go return am. I paid for it so it is my property now.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by grandstar(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:
But, But, why was 1.8 million naira inside an indomie carton in the first place? grin

On second thought....

Was the indomie carton sealed or not? How can a sealed indomie carton have 1.8 million naira in it?

Again, if it wasn't sealed, why would anybody buy indomie in an unsealed carton?

Even if it was unsealed, did the seller not check the content at all throughout the transaction?

Let's pretend the seller was careless, did the buyer not bother for one second to look into the unsealed indomie carton before walking away from the store?

I suspect the owner might have kept large sums of money that way in the event armed robbers showed came to say hi.

Local people do things locally. How the carton was sealed was immaterial. I suspect the buyer trusted the seller and thus was not bothered.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by iLegendd(m): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Let me go and check the one I bought to see if Chioma left 1.8 million there or at least, 3,500.

Modified: After checking, I only saw expired three crown milk. That girl is wicked. Stingy girl. Mtcheew.

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Tunagee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ausrichie:
He should have just kept it.
Number one what the hell is that amount doing in an indomie carton, probably stolen loot.
Number two if he takes it to the police the rest na case.

Police ke!!!hahahahaha!!! The man take style stupid sha!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Charisma01: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
monfizzy:
Sorry but this isn’t about being honest but stark idiocy. Such money can’t be traced to any individual so returning it makes no sense. E get some people wey poverty no dey taya walahi

Oleeeeee!!!!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Goke7: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
biyiwyle:
I bought a carton of indomie that was sealed. I paid for it. Technically and under the law, All the content of the pack belongs to me. so, the man was wrong when he said it doesnt belong to him. Funny thing, it surely might not even belong to the owner of the shop. Sorry, I will not return it.
Ole Ole Ole!
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Ahasco(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
joey150:

On second thought....

HOPE YOU ASK QUESTIONS ON IMPORTANT LIFE ISSUES TOO
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
Xisnin:

That's the criminal in you speaking.
xisnin, i quoted you cos i KNOW we can have an intellectual exchange and not banter. Look at it this way, if you bought a car and while cleaning it you found money or lets say a blue diamond stashed in it, would you return the money/diamond?

Also, imagine you bought land and while setting the foundation you found same in the land debris (wrapped in something, so we are clear it wasnt as found in nature), would you contact the seller of said parcel of land?

Ps: Also this story is bollocks, i put a bale of 100k in an indomie carton just now. No way that carton will take 18 and still have any meaningful space for indomie, and that is SUPERPack carton o. Normal carton wont even take the full 1.8m

2 Likes

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by AnanseK(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Azyne:
So people like this still exist?
In this trying corona times

His reward is in heaven cause this country will definitely do nothing tangible to commend him
I am sure he was not after human commendation.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by AnanseK(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
I’m not surprised at all, I would do the same.

My only surprise is where the event happened.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Richieniit: 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tribalism no go kill you or demerit you in life #AMEN.

YOUR KIND PERSON GO EVEN DOUBT JESUS CAME TO EARTH.

OGA THOMAS.
BeLookingIDIOT:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Trustnoone: 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
wow.....how I wish 50% of Nigerians are like him. May God reward you

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by AnanseK(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ausrichie:
He should have just kept it.
Number one what the hell is that amount doing in an indomie carton, probably stolen loot.
Number two if he takes it to the police the rest na case.

The money doesn’t belong to him and he didn’t work for it. There is no justification for him keeping it.

1 Like

Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by RPG2020(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
The money belongs to nobody that's the reason why I'm keeping it

I'm in my room come and beat me
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Bahddo(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
The money is not yours, does it belong to the owner of the shop you bought it from? Wasn't the carton sealed?

Story doesn't even make sense.
Re: Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo by Drsnives(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
you are a mumu man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Okeke Sold 39 Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Bill Gates To Become World's Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.