Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi (62139 Views)

Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by costandi(m): 11:45am On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
Una just dey beef d guy because him dey BURN una pastors cable.
Jonzing beer parlour yarns. You no even get the gist.

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by NaijadrivaCars: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2020
That agent of darkness
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by KanwuliaExtra: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Daddy Freeze will be so ashamed ke!

This year don ruggggged oooooh! cheesy

Nigerians and SYCOPHANCY! Shameless thing.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by m140(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2020
Freeze freezes!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by uvie66: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
nonsense talk...why portray a guy as a role model when the source of his wealth is questionable.

12 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by jaxxy(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
I hope people learn.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Mikeangelo0433: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
MasterJayJay:

He made this statement.> "Hushpuppi pays his driver ₦700,000 per month. You people that are dragging him, you are doing houseboy work and they'd pay you ₦35,000. You'll go on Instagram and abuse Hushpuppi. Instead of you to beg Hushpuppi so he'd use your father as a driver"

Mumu was celebrating a stolen wealth. Mumu was insulting people's father because of Hushpuppi. Now that wind don blow and the nyash of the chicken can be seen. The mumu has FREEZED.
Hushpuppi's Dad is a taxi driver too with all the money and fame his son amassed.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Obierika(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Drama everywhere!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by blakkydikky(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Hope you watched the video and heard what they were saying about someone doing legit works like maids,bankers etc?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Artiiclebeast: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Criminal enrichment of all sorts at all levels isn't a life to envy or strive to live.

There are always repercussions and reproach.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Cmanforall: 11:48am On Jun 26, 2020
I knew this was coming.
But come to think of it, what if this raid was done when Freeze was in there undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2020
What has Religion done for Nigeria?
Get the point Daddy freeze is trying to pass,
We cannot destroy our next generation future based on Faith and Hope alone, we all need to build or innovate too.
We haven't innovated cars, planes, phones, or even contributed a lot to science, but we collectively channel all our energy towards our religious beliefs, how do you expect Nigeria to get better with this mindset?

Too much of everything is bad, try to balance it up.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by LEOSZ(m): 11:49am On Jun 26, 2020
Well I expected it...lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by deltateam: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
Please, I need urgent advice, I graduated with 3rd class but have applied for fg job and was promised by one Oga please won't my 3rd class affect me??

I suggest you open a thread in education or career section. You are currently spamming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by styless(f): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2020
Yea. Very hypocritical of him.

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Openbusiness: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2020
grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by yvelchstores(f): 11:53am On Jun 26, 2020
because of this Antichrist freezer, so many have turned against God, especially on this forum. If it's a man of God now, 19pages.
You people should repent and stop pouring your frustration to Pastors.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Mayeldah(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Like Daddy Freeze, Like Tithe scamming Pastors, Like hushpuppi. They are all fraudstars.

It is only God that's perfect though.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by sheyitokz(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2020
speechless pon this wan
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Zeus119: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2020
''It won't be fair if gucci and LV don't send hushpuppi customized prison uniforms after all the money he spent shopping their brand.'"
Anonymous

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Champneys: 11:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Ole alatenuje.

A fu...cking scammer, just like the pastors he criticises.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by sexylassie2(f): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2020
some of your parents are also thieves just like hushpuppi

Stole govt fund to send you to school

stole people properties, took bribes to send you to school, deceive people about some project and stole all their pensions

your pastors too are thieves, they also collected tithes and offering from your stealing parents and also from fraudsters

Daddy freeze is the only OAP in Nigeria that is modernizing the brains of Nigeria.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by emmafineboy(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2020
Please need help from anybody who can help am dying right now i lost my both parents at a tender age.. Am done with school life is very difficult with me as am speaking, pls i need a job of any kind i can drive too,am in calabar precisely pls am very down even to eat is difficult 4me,i need sum money to even eat if God touchés ur hrt am nt begin but u may need from sum1 tomorrow. tanks 08036717595

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by wonlasewonimi: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2020
Where's e-money now?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Titugirl(f): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2020
Serves him right!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by MPESA(m): 11:56am On Jun 26, 2020
Discovery4today:

He who lives in a glass house should not throw a stone Sir. He's a media personality,who has his campaign "free the sheeple", he should have at least asked Hushpuppi what he does let alone how he made his fortune. I think Nigerians are now returning the favour to him

He should at least ask Hushpuppi what he does first...... Why is your called pastors not asking what people does for a living before collecting tithes and offerings from people..... See eeh i hate hypocrite..... Am Christian and I don't condole evil...... But you are sounding so pained here .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2020
Hushpuppi no be religious fanatic naaah.

na religious people daddy F dey always tackled and politicians.

who no wan choo money from the rich?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Saint99: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Based on his message, i expect him to live above board.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by SKydo: 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Daddy freezes c ur life na, now dat odiowere Benz has sunk . Lol.... hw market? D faith of those pst wen u insult nai wan punish u so
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
calculator123:
grin

Dude was roasted on Twitter.

This is what you get for being double mouthed.

Honestly, Daddy Freeze has been long overdue for a serious roasting... His cup don full tay tay!!!

He that comes to the table of equity, must come with clean hands!!!... It's not manly or prudent to criticize selectively!!! If you must be a social critic, then do so to all and sundry while ensuring your hands are clean!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) / New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife / Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.