Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi (62137 Views)

Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ennyboy12(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Freeze even sabi Bible wella grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Majority of Nigerians are bunch of HYPOCRITE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Hedonisco: 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
Una just dey beef d guy because him dey BURN una pastors cable.

Don't mind these fools. So annoying how everyone is forming saint and gloating over this Hushpuppi's matter. Nigerians never disappoint with their terribly dubious and hypocritical attitude.

That said, I'll always stand with Freeze and even take Hushpuppi any day over any of these bloody useless pastors. At least Hush is true to who he is. These pastors are all charlatans and scammers who feast on people's gullibility and desperation. They're the worst kind of fraudsters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Glovoutu(m): 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Most people commenting trash on here just lack oppurtunities to commit even worst.. Hipocrites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by kaymart: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
blakkydikky:
Hope you watched the video and heard what they were saying about someone doing legit works like maids,bankers etc?
They even openly criticized Bank managers.
He said commisioners aren't as paid as his driver.
So sad...

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by MPESA(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
GTFO:

Ask him what he does
What's up with minding your business??
Why can't you ask him yourself if that's your problem in life

You Nigerians are so gullible tbh!!! Especially YOU .. Infact, you're a SHEEP.. Ogun go jam you if you quote me and I'm waiting actually!!!

He's just hypocrite.... Is pastor asking people sourcing of there income before collecting tithes and offerings from them......
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ayomide0599(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sysdatek:

If na pastors now

Him.mouth go sharp
But here he was dining with questionable people
Questionable people you just said? Why can’t we understand the law of the living for goodness sake. How on earth is it possible for him to ask the whole hush how he made his fortune is that not stupid enough, how does how hush makes his fortune affect him in the first state. Do you believe a frauder would open up to you where he made is fortune? You must be kidding bro
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Martinez39s(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Common sense is not common. How can people call out Daddy Freeze knowing fully well that happily dining with a criminal isn't a bad thing except he (Daddy Freeze) knew Hushpuppi was criminal? Freeze couldn't have known.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by segun18(m): 12:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.

You are spot on

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bluntguy:
Ehen, he is about to start reaping what he has sown. I have always known that one day this guy will take a step out of tune. He does exactly what he criticizes pastors of doing. To collect money from people to air them on his programs and he will turn to accuse pastors of collecting tithes. He is now trying to defend the indefensible.

If he collects money to air people on his program, all fine. At least, he doesn't use God's name to do so.

Unlike your pastors who use the Word of God to take from their listeners.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by sexylassie2(f): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Glovoutu:
[color=#000099][/color]
Most people commenting trash on here just lack oppurtunities to commit even worst.. Hipocrites!

Thank you so much, if that hush had send them private jet and all expenses paid trip to dubai, they wont think before going.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Martinez39s:
Common sense is not common. How can people call out Daddy Freeze knowing fully well that happily dining with a criminal isn't a bad thing except he (Daddy Freeze) knew Hushpuppi was criminal? Freeze couldn't have known.

Don't mind them.

They have been waiting for the slightest of opportunities to get at Freeze for rubbishing their gods of men.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by sexylassie2(f): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
MPESA:

He's just hypocrite.... Is pastor asking people sourcing of there income before collecting tithes and offerings from them......

pastors collect money(tithes and offering from corrupt politicians and fraudsters)

many pastors know these politicians are corrupt but they still do it

Was is not former CAN president that some money for weapon was found on his private jet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by GoodBoi1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
double mouthed folks defending your Daddy freeze. If it was Bishop Oyedepo or Adeboye that was dining with hushpuppi, would you be saying the same thing?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nigerians are so so stupid that it is unbelievable, see these people that are fantastically corrupt pointing accusing fingers on daddy freeze and hushpuppi, hushpuppy is a fraudster and stole funds meant for Americans, he should be made t face d law but Nigerians coming out and screaming his a fraudster should also knw they themselves are d real fraudsters, robbing people of their money with inflating prices of goods and hoarding of goods, hiking prices and legal stealing are all frauds, lying abt prices is fraud, u all are fraudsters , d only difference is that u all avnt been caught yet!! I don't support hushpuppi and I'm being a crime apologist but people should look @ themselves before pointing wretched hands on others..
We av d pastors, politicians, doctors, everybody stealing tithes and offerings , in d name of legal work but are fraudsters all d same!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Even a trip to Dubai, herself and Linda are mute concerning the matter.
They should check Hussy's transaction history and expose all his beneficiaries. The list will be shocking!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by IMASTEX: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Discovery4today:
From the video daddy freeze gave his followers middle finger and said that he will tell them something that will make them drink sniper. What is his preaching again? This man freeze is just a clout chaser
He is just a hustler like those he is criticising. Have you noticed he is now a good friend to Aspt. Suleiman? grin grin that smart man has paid his dues.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by blingxx(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Discovery4today:

He who lives in a glass house should not throw a stone Sir. He's a media personality,who has his campaign "free the sheeple", he should have at least asked Hushpuppi what he does let alone how he made his fortune. I think Nigerians are now returning the favour to him

what if he did ask him ..do you expect hushpuppi to tell him he's a fraudster ? why you dey reason like fowl like this undecided

freeze : bruh who do you do for a living ?
hush: I'm a fraudster bruh , i scammed over 1000 people made few billions bruh grin undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by itu404(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Those guys did not criticize other like he did pastors, calling them out as fraudsters and evil men. His radio show was literally his pulpit to condemn pastors who commands huge followers. What a shame, talk of hypocrisy we saw him swooning and drooling while he drove hushpuppi's Ferrari, i was like where is the holiness? LMAO.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Heathrow44:
Nigerians are so so stupid that it is unbelievable, see these people that are fantastically corrupt pointing accusing fingers on daddy freeze and hushpuppi, hushpuppy is a fraudster and stole funds meant for Americans, he should be made t face d law but Nigerians coming out and screaming his a fraudster should also knw they themselves are d real fraudsters, robbing people of their money with inflating prices of goods and hoarding of goods, hiking prices and legal stealing are all frauds, lying abt prices is fraud, u all are fraudsters , d only difference is that u all avnt been caught yet!! I don't support hushpuppi and I'm being a crime apologist but people should look @ themselves before pointing wretched hands on others..

Face the subject of the topic, those who throw stones should not live in glass houses!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by miketayo(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:

He interviewed hushpuppi, talked about his wealth how much he pays his staff and all, making jest of hard working individuals, he didn't bother to ask hushpuppi what he does for a living directly or indirectly.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Yada01(m): 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Daddy Freeze chairman of sheeples.

He clearly has proven to be more of a sheeple than all the Christians he was referring to as sheeples.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
blingxx:

what if he did ask him ..do you expect hushpuppi to tell him he's a fraudster ? why you dey reason like fowl like this undecided

freeze : bruh who do you do for a living ?
hush: I'm a fraudster bruh , i scammed over 1000 people made few billions bruh grin undecided

What businesses did he see Hussy doing?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by ayo2008: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyg7r8TWA4Y
Daddy Freeze called out for dining with Hushpuppi and criticizing Pastors
Nigerians condemn Daddy freeze on twitter for dining with Hushpuppi and not asking him for his source of wealth while he continued to attack Nigerian pastors for tithes.

What I’ll tell you will make you drink sniper - Daddy Freeze defends himself after being called out for dining with Hushpuppi and criticizing Pastors.

Who takes this Man serious.

Fake Man

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
miketayo:

He interviewed hushpuppi, talked about his wealth how much he pays his staff and all, making jest of hard working individuals, he didn't bother to ask hushpuppi what he does for a living directly or indirectly.

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Face the subject of the topic, those who throw stones should not live in glass houses!

U re speaking parables Mr. Man!! We re talking of real issues here and u re talking parables and proverbs !!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by mamaafrik(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dat one wey carry head like doughnuts.
Oloshi kekere.
Whenever you see a man bleach his skin ,con like to dey wear white or yellow,check am na either 419 or womanizer.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ejima1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyg7r8TWA4Y
Daddy Freeze called out for dining with Hushpuppi and criticizing Pastors
Nigerians condemn Daddy freeze on twitter for dining with Hushpuppi and not asking him for his source of wealth while he continued to attack Nigerian pastors for tithes.

What I’ll tell you will make you drink sniper - Daddy Freeze defends himself after being called out for dining with Hushpuppi and criticizing Pastors.

From day one that Daddy freeze began ranting his self conceited foolishness online, I never took him seriously. He was seeking attention. But now he has gone into in the eclipse of oblivion. Everyone who believed and supported this fraudster is a fool. Anyway, you can repent from foolishness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by blingxx(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
GTFO:

Ask him what he does
What's up with minding your business??
Why can't you ask him yourself if that's your problem in life

You Nigerians are so gullible tbh!!! Especially YOU .. Infact, you're a SHEEP.. Ogun go jam you if you quote me and I'm waiting actually!!!

I'm not defending freeze ..but you guys dey channel your hatred him just because he casted your so called "men of God" grin this sh*t is funny because freeze never said he was perfect neither did he preach to anyone ..stating "facts" and preaching aint the same bruh" grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) / New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife / Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.