Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi (62138 Views)

Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Ann Of Kingtblakhoc Lists Celebrities She's Slept With. Hushpuppi Reacts / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
desiredhome:

What do you understand by Antichrist? and who should be best describe as Antichrist in Nigeria today?..... How many of your so called pastors can do what Christ did?
Awon Pastorprenours worshippers stealing in God's name...

Stop your foolish online gibberish. Call one pastor who stole your money. What do you gain by being a blatant online liar? No pastor needs your dirty and rickety offering and tithe to survive. Let you and your generations stop giving offering, and no pastor will go out of ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by chlowi(f): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
MasterJayJay:

He made this statement.> "Hushpuppi pays his driver ₦700,000 per month. You people that are dragging him, you are doing houseboy work and they'd pay you ₦35,000. You'll go on Instagram and abuse Hushpuppi. Instead of you to beg Hushpuppi so he'd use your father as a driver"

Mumu was celebrating a stolen wealth. Mumu was insulting people's father because of Hushpuppi. Now that wind don blow and the nyash of the chicken can be seen. The mumu has FREEZED.

That Daddy freeze has always been a two-timing bastard (forgive me ) .... i recall when he was also hosted by OPM pastor in PortHarcourt. Those saying he had no idea what Hushy may have been into regarding his source of wealth.... Freeze looked like an ass licker in that video with Hush ... like he was scared to ask those hot seat questions he dishes out to others . He knew quite alright that there wasnt anything legit abt the now restrained PAPI abi PUppy ... yet he chose to keep that company......and even celebrated it publicly.....and mocked other well meaning nigerians who questioned Hush's source of wealth....

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by dangermouse(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Discovery4today:

He who lives in a glass house should not throw a stone Sir. He's a media personality,who has his campaign "free the sheeple", he should have at least asked Hushpuppi what he does let alone how he made his fortune. I think Nigerians are now returning the favour to him
. Not holding brief, but have u ever seen a thief own up to being a thief unless until when caught red handed?. U all shld pls excuse Freeze. Such sceenarios happens all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Joemetry(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bluffly:

What's my business with G.Os. Don't deviate. I'm dwelling on the scripture he himself quoted. If you don't have anything to say then go and have a nice day
Your business with G.Os is paying them.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Gmajor(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
Please, I need urgent advice, I graduated with 3rd class but have applied for fg job and was promised by one Oga please won't my 3rd class affect me??

Why not ask the person that promised you the job?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by liver123(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pickieox:
Before you condemn Daddy Freeze, condemn your fictitious Jesus of Nazareth who condemned the Pharisees and the Sadducees but went ahead to dine with Zaccheus, a tax collector, a con man and a sinner...All these relidiots will never cease to amaze person...
please leave Jesus out of this

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by chlowi(f): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Truth is many Nigerian public figures wd rather celebrate Fraudsters for what they gain from them instead of speaking up against them or refusing their company.. Imagine the sum stolen shocked

I am yet to read any article by Freeze in paricular , condemning fraudulent acts ...truth is the man is a clout chaser .... im indifferent about his preachings regarding tithes ...in my opinion, do what works for u.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Pickieox(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
liver123:
please leave Jesus out of this

Why are you fighting for him? E no get mouth to defend himself? You their relidiot zombie...
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by desiredhome: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
adamadwealthy:

Stop your foolish online gibberish. Call one pastor who stole your money. What do you gain by being a blatant online liar? No pastor needs your dirty and rickety offering and tithe to survive. Let you and your generations stop giving offering, and no pastor will go out of ministry.

See this Pastorprenour's slave....can your Pastorprenours do without tithes and offerings?..... criminals feeding on guelible Nigerians.....
Go and thief and give to your Pastorprenour so that they will lay hand on you........
Are there not thousands of Hushpuppi your churches,
Are your Pastorprenours not worst than Hushpuppi?
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
desiredhome:

See this Pastorprenour's slave....can your Pastorprenours do without tithes and offerings?..... criminals feeding on guelible Nigerians.....
Go and thief and give to your Pastorprenour so that they will lay hand on you........
Are there not thousands of Hushpuppi your churches,
Are your Pastorprenours not worst than Hushpuppi?

You're only defending your failed comment. I have no time to waste on a fool like you who thinks with its anus

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by desiredhome: 1:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
adamadwealthy:

You're only defending your failed comment. I have no time to waste on a fool like you who thinks with its anus
Common sense you no get....
You better go and claim your brain that was replaced with fish brain......
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
badboy92:
What has Religion done for Nigeria?
Get the point Daddy freeze is trying to pass,
We cannot destroy our next generation future based on Faith and Hope alone, we all need to build or innovate too.
We haven't innovated cars, planes, phones, or even contributed a lot to science, but we collectively channel all our energy towards our religious beliefs, how do you expect Nigeria to get better with this mindset?

Too much of everything is bad, try to balance it up.

Dady fraud has no single message to pass. Critics always know the way but don't know how to drive. He should stop blackmailing people for cheap online popularity. How many persons has he helped tangibly? I call him 'Daddy Fool'
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Doyou2019: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
FRESHG:
HES ALWAYS ON NIGERIAINFO 99.3 LAGOS EVERY WEEKDAYS FROM 10PM TO 12AM . I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT BABY FREEZE IS INSANE.

I HEREBY CALL ON THE MANAGEMENTS OF COOL WAZOBIA INFO IN THE PERSON OF AMIN MOUSALLI AND FEMI OBONG DANIELS TO SHOW HIM THE EXIT DOORangry
Monday to Thursday. Coolfm on Sunday
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Pifot: 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
Please, I need urgent advice, I graduated with 3rd class but have applied for fg job and was promised by one Oga please won't my 3rd class affect me??
It won't inasmuch as you are being referred by an Oga at the top.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by FullBlastLight: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
Una just dey beef d guy because him dey BURN una pastors cable.

All d pple u listed abv hardly ever publicly & persistently berated nor tongue-lashed Churches & Pastors as d so-called tomfoolery wall gecko #DaddyFreez has been flippantly doing!

And dt's d reason everybody is calling only him out 4 his hypocrisy & idiocy who is find of alwys hitting on soft targets!

Somtin he wldn't dare on d other religion(s), else his naughty skull wld be ripped out of his shoulder in what seems 2 be an instance!

#Bomboklat! cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Sleekfingers: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ejima1 posting=91089221:
nawa

so because his dad is a muslim makes him a muslim? Daddy is a christian....abi him tell u say him be muslim......

I am in support of daddy freeze critizing to idiots who call themselves pastors......they are bunch of fraudsters......yeye tithes collector......and their dumb followers keep licking their arses......
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by zomby(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
The clown simply talks too much...He reminds me of a female private part during the monthly activity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by blaid: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
SOME SCREWS DON LOSE FROM YOUR HEAD OBVIOUSLY, SEE YOU CANNOT THINK STRAIGHT AGAIN. IS THIS AN INTELLIGENT COMMENT?
alexsoftwork:
Hushpuppi mingled with so many celebrities like wizkid,dino melaye,timi frank and so many others. why are they now pointing fingers at DaddyFreeze? Just because he dine with #Hushpuppi does not make him a fraudster.
Majority of us all have friends who are involve in one or two immoral vices that we don't know about until the day they are caught.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by ABUPHARM(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Joemetry:
your G.Os mingle with politicians don't they?
Now what's Freeze's sin again? So because politicians are your legal Yahoo boys other illegal yahoo boys should be ostracised?

Daddy Freeze is doing what all true and traditional Christians should do.

Christ did not come for the righteous, read your Bible.
The yahoo boys that should be quarantined and avoided at all cost are your G.Os.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by alexsoftwork(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
blaid:
SOME SCREWS DON LOSE FROM YOUR HEAD OBVIOUSLY, SEE YOU CANNOT THINK STRAIGHT AGAIN. IS THIS AN INTELLIGENT COMMENT?

Yes ooo! Refund idiot.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by wirinet(m): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:

If Daddy freeze cannot question the source of the wealth of people he choose to wine and dine with, then what gives him the moral rights to criticize the way pastors spend tithes and offerings.
This is a classic example of hypocrisy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Papadoh(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Wise words. Can't you see that it's obviously a witch-hunt? They are trying to get their own pound of flesh. The funny thing is that these hypocrites probably have children, boyfriends, friends and family members who are also fraudsters, but they are coming after Freeze because he doesn't put pastors on pedestals as they do.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Joemetry:

Your business with G.Os is paying them.

Adeboye gave out 10 ventilators with money to the government, Oyedepo and Kumuyi did same more than once.
Almost every Church gave out Palliative, Baptist up to 4 times never minding if you were their member or not.
What if the givers have the mindset of holding unto their monies?
Freezer run "Online sheepie church, what was given out? Baba Suwe, a Muslim was given N10m for his operations when no one was willing to help him. I know of an Orphanage built by this RCCG at Ibadan.
A lot of persons are on scholarship to the University level due to these Churches, they only don't make noise about giving.
A Muslim woman came to my Church with one enormous life threatening tumor like that, the Church paid for everything at the UCH, before, during and after surgery expenses and even put her on monthly allowances despite her children showing non challant attitude. What if everyone decides not to give to the Church, what happens to these people? Vine Branch Churches do regular streets feeding for over 20 years.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by edoairways: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:
It is because freeze doesn't practice what he preach

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by 9gerian: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Calm down bro!

Sometimes some presenters are deliberately controversial so that they can drive traffic using role play and all.

If he is to be exited, then that should be at the instance of his performance, which is the prerogative of the management.

FRESHG:
HES ALWAYS ON NIGERIAINFO 99.3 LAGOS EVERY WEEKDAYS FROM 10PM TO 12AM . I PERSONALLY BELIEVE THAT BABY FREEZE IS INSANE.

I HEREBY CALL ON THE MANAGEMENTS OF COOL WAZOBIA INFO IN THE PERSON OF AMIN MOUSALLI AND FEMI OBONG DANIELS TO SHOW HIM THE EXIT DOORangry
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by omotola90(m): 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
Gbangasawyer:
so far it's a government job, you are good to go
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by godmankind(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
I'm not his fans but I have questions for you. Why will you hate opposition to your Faith.. if they show him the exist door will that end the truth about what's he believed that is not proper
FRESHG:

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by vislabraye(m): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
alexsoftwork:

I follow DF on IG and I've been his fan. But let's tell ourselves the truth. He fccuked up.
If you're close to someone as Hushpuppy, you can tell me you don't know his source of income or you've not bothered to ask. When people ask what's his source of income, they are told to mind their business.
If DF can call our pastors fraudsters and Yahoo men because they fly private jets and collect tithes, he has no moral right not to condemn Hushpuppy. Just listen to the video he made about honest hardworking Nigerians who are trying to eke a living.
What is good for one is good for all. Or maybe the money DF collect don choke am.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Ojady(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Keen observers know Freeze
is a scam personified... matter of fact, an epitome of uncouth behaviour and indeed the megaphone of fraudsters who is being paid by doing so... he identifies with, praises and promotes people whose morals are questionable and openly villifies those who have done nothing to hurt him directly. He criticizes pastors and Christians knowing that they will not do anything to him as per Christianity preaches loving one's enemies, long suffering, patience and charity...why not go after corrupt politicians or even Muslim clerics or even better Pastor Ibiyeomie (he dare not, Olunloyo's arrest is still fresh)
It is obvious, he is an opportunist who besides broadcasting cannot be a role model to young people.
We are watching to see what will become of him

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi by Africandope(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
GoodBoi1:

If it was Bishop Oyedepo or Adeboye that was dining with hushpuppi, would you be saying the same thing? Simple question. You have been defending your "Daddy GO" all day, are you his wife? grin grin #FreeTheSheeple grin grin

Nobody is against him dining with hushpuppi but condemning legal working people making them look like fools who are not working enough. Insulting their fathers. Bankers and even commissioners.

Quoting Jesus in Mark 2:15 he dine with sinners but forgot to say Jesus replied in 17 “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

He didn't call out hushpuppi in any way. So who is the sheeple freeing who?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) / New Photos Of Lineo Didi Kilgrow, D'banj's Wife / Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.