Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians (38410 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Kuginzi: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
So what's special in that? After all, the duo internally and externally displaced and destroyed PDP. So what's the big deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Bighead9: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Jasseyfrd:

guy ...u bad ...u bad..u bad....u are just so funny..

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by technuel: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
This is the time for the South to unite and form a strong company
You and who is uniting, after betraying your Southern brother in 2015. We must continue where you people stopped. Come 2023 it is either Igbo presidency or the power will remain in the North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by FlordFlorez(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Habiyo:
Honestly, imagine Osho without any certificate became a governor and Chairman of a ruling party. I wan burn my certificate then face those animals wey no go school wey dey command me to bring my pri, sec and tet cert.
Lolz! They will still have the guts to ask for 20years experience and that ur age bracket shouldn't exceed 22-25. Shey na inside womb pesin don start school. And osho with no known cert don attain the highest position at state level. This life no balance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by NaMe4: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Tinubu gives people nightmares. Like everyone is waiting for his downfall that shows how terrifying he his to his enemies. Buhari restored Apc to factory setting placing it in the hands of ACN + CPC caucus.all his enemies re jubilating.
What should npdp led by Ameachi do when they didnt get any slotcheesy

Reno omokri, fani kayode, farooq kperogi, femi Aribisala have written worthless articles.cheesy

I'm surprised yinka odumakin is yet to write his own anti Tinubu article.

But jagaban has been silent , scheming and taking strategic moves thats how stars dogrin

You see this Tinubu matter eh, you go reply people tire be dat o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by April4th(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:
The Tinubu camp's disillusionment with the NWC dissolution is understandable as it has all but put paid to Jagaban's 2023 APC ticket pursuit.
The man has himself to blame for that.

I've always told my APC-supporting friends on this forum that the hope of reciprocity (from Buhari/the north) on which they hinge their entire 2023 aspiration is foolhardy.

Besides their unbridled fervour to oust GEJ at all cost, apparently the ACN bloc had no other motivation going into the merger that birthed the APC.

Despite going to the negotiation table with a much more formidable structure (ACN governors, Senators and MPs) than Buhari's CPC that had zero elected office holders, Tinubu never deemed it necessary to broker a (written) formal deal for power rotation akin to the PDP's zoning arrangement.
He senselessly collapsed his entire ACN structure and declared an unwavering support for the quest to return power to the north, while hoping that his obeisance and complete subservience to Buhari will endear him to the north in his wild-goose-chase pursuit of the presidency.

...and to compound Tinubu's woes, he has completely burnt bridges with the SS/SE who now deem his name virtually an abomination when discussing 2023 presidency...no thanks his 2015 betrayal.

You have done well in this your analysis. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ospido: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
This is the time for the South to unite and form a strong company

When we said we should unite back in 2015 your likes never agreed to that proposal. Na now day break for you?

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by tiredoflife(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
technuel:

You and who is uniting, after betraying your Southern brother in 2015. We must continue where you people stopped. Come 2023 it is either Igbo presidency or the power will remain in the North

U dey mind dem
After all they did
Dem don naked dem for market dem dey find south to help them
Shabi na dem sabi politics pass now
Dem no put all their eggs in one basket
Anofia
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
abbey621:

Better to dine with snakes and get bitten than to be relegated by rodents in your own house grin grin grin grin
don't worry the snake will keep biting you , my father used to tell me, first mistake is not a mistake but second and their mistakes are cowardly
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ospido: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
NaMe4:

You see this Tinubu matter eh, you go reply people tire be dat o! cheesy

No mind am. Make he tell him to dey stratrgise between now and 2023. Time no dey him side again o.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by DexterousOne(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:
The Tinubu camp's disillusionment with the NWC dissolution is understandable as it has all but put paid to Jagaban's 2023 APC ticket pursuit.
The man has himself to blame for that.

I've always told my APC-supporting friends on this forum that the hope of reciprocity (from Buhari/the north) on which they hinge their entire 2023 aspiration is foolhardy.

Besides their unbridled fervour to oust GEJ at all cost, apparently the ACN bloc had no other motivation going into the merger that birthed the APC.

Despite going to the negotiation table with a much more formidable structure (ACN governors, Senators and MPs) than Buhari's CPC that had zero elected office holders, Tinubu never deemed it necessary to broker a (written) formal deal for power rotation akin to the PDP's zoning arrangement.
He senselessly collapsed his entire ACN structure and declared an unwavering support for the quest to return power to the north, while hoping that his obeisance and complete subservience to Buhari will endear him to the north in his wild-goose-chase pursuit of the presidency.

...and to compound Tinubu's woes, he has completely burnt bridges with the SS/SE who now deem his name virtually an abomination when discussing 2023 presidency...no thanks his 2015 betrayal.

The paragraph in italics really was the nail in the coffin for him

A formidable southern bloc will give the northern bloc a run for their money

But southern politicians (not just Tinubu) dont have the sense to build that.

When there was a "handshake across the Niger "

Many of his retard.ed minions here were running their mouth and rubbishing the initiative

Now look at

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
popez:
They say wisdom is profitable to direct.

If only they heeded to wise counsels and let obaseki re-contest. But no, they felt they were emperors who needed to make a resounding statement.

Look at it now; go front, no road, go back, road spoil. Chai!
And to think the man went with a delegation of respected party members to implore him to intervene as the party's national leader, yet his sense of 'value' did not let him see beyond the obvious. They never knew the hawks were watching and bidding their time.
I still feel Tinubu didn't deserve what he got, Oshiomole, perhaps.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by authority2006(m): 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
All these useless PDP attack dogs have something to write about Tinubu and his imaginary fall! Is that not beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Sannisege: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
AkuOlisa:
Tinubu will bounce back.
Tinubu is still in charge. Only fools think Buhari didn't consult Tinubu before attending that meeting and taking those decisions.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by FlordFlorez(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
kappGODSWILL:
whats with u guys and osho tailoring,no b say una geh money reach he last born,ur generation cant even dream of becoming an sug president,not to talk of lga chairman, buh u still geh mouth,na nairaland i blame sha. If osho say he wan employ u,make u dey wash e yansh after he shit,lie say u no go open teeth do the work with joy.
yes, i know my post will attract obfuscated grade8 zombie like u. For ur info, im not an asslicker like u. Continue ur asslicking & cumlicking job. People like u are the reason why we are where we are as a Nation. Shame, shame, shame.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by darediamond(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
popez:
They say wisdom is profitable to direct.

If only they heeded to wise counsels and let obaseki re-contest. But no, they felt they were emperors who needed to make a resounding statement.

Look at it now; go front, no road, go back, road spoil. Chai!
That is the effect of GREEDINESS!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Chirowman(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
I don't feel any pity for them
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by sterlingD(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Decibel:
"Politicians in IDP camp".
Prof. Femi Aribisala is back with his magical pen.Bourdillon is now officially an IDP camp on technicality. More to be displaced
grin
I am short of words the political Jabbing is becoming too much.

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by zeusdgrt(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Tinubu gives people nightmares. Like everyone is waiting for his downfall that shows how terrifying he his to his enemies. Buhari restored Apc to factory setting placing it in the hands of ACN + CPC caucus.all his enemies re jubilating.
What should npdp led by Ameachi do when they didnt get any slotcheesy

Reno omokri, fani kayode, farooq kperogi, femi Aribisala have written worthless articles.cheesy

I'm surprised yinka odumakin is yet to write his own anti Tinubu article.

But jagaban has been silent , scheming and taking strategic moves thats how stars dogrin
Stay there dey deceive yourself grin
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by zeusdgrt(m): 7:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:
cool

Jagaban no go Kuku talk

Him dey enjoy him grand son naming ceremony preparation, and dey morn Ajimobi him friend

*For South to become President in 2023 North must be zoned party Chairmanship

*For Edo Election, all APC members must support and work for Ize Iyamu , Oshiomhole's new guy

*Oyetola Tinubu's cousin is now a strong man in APC caretaker NWC

*All litigation against Tinubu's people must be dropped as ordered by Buhari

Dream on
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Sannisege: 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
If you believe Tinubu's influence in APC and Nigerian politics is solely dependent on Oshiomole's chairmanship of APC, then you are a real political novice like FFK, Aribisala, Dino and co...

4 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by AroleOduduwa2: 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
olumide4christ:
Honestly, a lot of the comments I am seeing on this thread & other similar threads again and again validates the fact that the average Nigerian doesn't understand Nigerian politics & Nigerian politicians.
To think that the events of yesterday and recent days took frontline politicians like Tinubu by utmost surprise is a proof that the average Nigerian is light years behind the Nigerian politicians in strategy, politicking & decision making. That's why our politicians have always taken the masses for a ride every election cycle...the masses sometimes suffer from selective dementia.

Some of you rejoicing here have referred to President Buhari as a dullard time and time again, yet you are calling him a master strategist now because he dissolved APC NWC....more like speaking from both sides of the mouth.

If you think Tinubu & his lieutenants were not privy to the the events that took place yesterday long before it happened, then I am afraid you need to go and study NIGERIAN POLITICS 101 again. Our politicians on both sides of the divide wine, dine & strategize together in the middle of the night while we are asleep and in the morning, start acting film trick for the gullible masses to watch & be deceived, as usual.

I will never be deceived. Like some have said, this is all part of a grand master plan, in which Tinubu & Buhari are well entrenched. The masses are just minute pawns in the chess game.

I rest my case!

Oga you are deluded, what happened yesterday was a Democratic coup. I repeat no one saw it coming, they all focused on the spoiler who had no intention of retaining the chairmanship position

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Lamasta(m): 7:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dino Melaye right now

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by adelaja70(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
tiredoflife:

U dey mind dem
After all they did
Dem don naked dem for market dem dey find south to help them
Shabi na dem sabi politics pass now
Dem no put all their eggs in one basket
Anofia
CAN YOU PLEASE NAME ONE PROTECT EXECUTED BY JONATHAN IN THE SOUTH EAST....

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by adelaja70(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Oga you are deluded, what happened yesterday was a Democratic coup. I repeat no one saw it coming, they all focused on the spoiler who had no intention of retaining the chairmanship position
That guy is right...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by VirginSearcher(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by tiredoflife(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
adelaja70:

CAN YOU PLEASE NAME ONE PROTECT EXECUTED BY JONATHAN IN THE SOUTH EAST....

Not everyone after Ore Ondo state is igbo
Awolowo gave u free education
Did u miss classes
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Sannisege: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Wetin you sabi?
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Rapmoney(m): 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tinubu has crumbled like packs of cards! cheesy

Oshiomhole will soon venture into tomato farming full time in his hometown!!! cheesy

Evil men.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by engrchykae(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
know:
I think all what that has happened serves Oshiomole right. Everyone except Tinubu begged him to allow Obaseki run for second term even the President, but he called their bluff. He raved like a mad dog setting up a bogus screening committee just to decimate Obaseki. Even after Obaseki was screened out and he agreed not to appeal, he still asked the appeal committee to ratify the screening . That was just the height of the vile in him. Unknowingly to him, El-Rufai, Fayemi, Amaechi and co were going to pull the rug off him using the appeal court judgement to take him out. That was the death of him. I wish him well and he should be wise next time. No be everything be gra gra. He wants to be like Tinubu overnight whereas Jagaban don dey hustle tay tay.
when everyone begged tinubu to allow ambode run for second term, tinubu refused,now he is begging oshomohle to allow obaseki to run for second term.
They are all the same shit, different assholes
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by sonofElElyon: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
But why the RIP

Kwanza:
APC NWC: Tinubu, Oshiomole Now Internally Displaced Politicians(idps) – Aribisala

Popular critic and author, Femi Aribisala has mocked the All Progressives Congress, APC over its recent party crisis.

Aribisala, on Friday afternoon, took a swipe at the national chairman of the party, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the suspended national chairman, Adams Oshiomhole, tagging them, “Internally displaced Politicians” following the dissolution of the National Working Committee of the party.

On Thursday, the party organized a National Executive Committee, NEC meeting where the NWC was immediately dissolved. Oshiomole and Tinubu wielded considerable influence of the NWC.

https://mobile.twitter.com/femiaribisala/status/1276524290653945856

He tweeted.

https://politicsnigeria.com/apc-nwc-tinubu-oshiomole-now-internally-displaced-politiciansidps-aribisala/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by abbey621(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
don't worry the snake will keep biting you , my father used to tell me, first mistake is not a mistake but second and their mistakes are cowardly

And my father always said, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.....Keep sitting on the sidelines watching other people decide your destiny grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive / Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.