Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians (38399 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by flyingpig: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
FlordFlorez, you're doing well...

Moments ago, some gang of Efulefu's who we all know to be Grade 8 zombies attacked me in a thread when I correctly defined the internally displaced Tinubu to them...

I knew already that the bourdilion thief was displaced by the dreaded Mallam Nasir El-rufai some months ago, Obaseki just came make it more ceremonious.

Watch how they'll rush to attack me in Grade 8 seconds.

Shout out to my handsome friend flyingpig,
God bless you.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

My nigger grin

It shall never be well with Grade-8 Zombies who are not even worthy to bend their head so you can pee on it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by CoalcityBoi: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
see what Buhari have reduced tinubu and osho to......IDP CAMP POLITICIANS

hahahaha
when will South west learn.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Queenserah26(f): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
This season film is hilarious I swear grin
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by olumide4christ: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bar1941:
Some people are just senseless, with the grey hair on this one's head he is still typing rubbish and looking for cheap publicity. For Oshiomole I may not have much to say but for Tinubu, he is the among if not the best political strategist the country currently have, he can never be handicapped in the game.

Don't mind them Tinubu haters, I'm not an APC member or supporter but as for Tinubu's matter, e go Dem Tinubu haters like film trick when things begin to happen. Is it not the same Nigeria where we dey?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Spuggie: 6:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Decibel:
"Politicians in IDP camp".
Prof. Femi Aribisala is back with his magical pen.Bourdillon is now an IDP camp on technicality. More to be displaced
grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by seguntijan(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
I thought President Buhari was going to support Gaidom to act as the National Chairman of APC. I didn't know the man will be nothing in the party after the meeting he summoned.

Giadom called for a meeting hoping that he will be approved by President Buhari and Silence Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

He was removed as acting Chairman right in that meeting..

Oshiomole's boy was made Chairman of Caretaker committee.

The Governor of Osun State Oyetola was part of the committee

Edo primaries ratified.

Giadom displaced right in the meeting while the decisions went the way of The national leader of the party Jagaban despite not in the meeting.

Even when his antagonists thought they have silenced him, president Buhari just kept silent are delivers a knockout punch.

You might love him or hate him, but this was a Big win for the Jagaban. The man is a super political Strategist.

MAY WE NEVER CALL FOR MEETING THAT WILL LEAD TO OUR REMOVAL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Fernandeswagger(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:
The Tinubu camp's disillusionment with the NWC dissolution is understandable as it has all but put paid to Jagaban's 2023 APC ticket pursuit.
The man has himself to blame for that.

I've always told my APC-supporting friends on this forum that the hope of reciprocity (from Buhari/the north) on which they hinge their entire 2023 aspiration is foolhardy.

Besides their unbridled fervour to oust GEJ at all cost, apparently the ACN bloc had no other motivation going into the merger that birthed the APC.

Despite going to the negotiation table with a much more formidable structure (ACN governors, Senators and MPs) than Buhari's CPC that had zero elected office holders, Tinubu never deemed it necessary to broker a (written) formal deal for power rotation akin to the PDP's zoning arrangement.
He senselessly collapsed his entire ACN structure and declared an unwavering support for the quest to return power to the north, while hoping that his obeisance and complete subservience to Buhari will endear him to the north in his wild-goose-chase pursuit of the presidency.

...and to compound Tinubu's woes, he has completely burnt bridges with the SS/SE who now deem his name virtually an abomination when discussing 2023 presidency...no thanks his 2015 betrayal.

Very apt analysis. Kudos. cool

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Tjah: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bar1941:
Some people are just senseless, with the grey hair on this one's head he is still typing rubbish and looking for cheap publicity. For Oshiomole I may not have much to say but for Tinubu, he is the among if not the best political strategist the country currently have, he can never be handicapped in the game.
Oya go help am!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by seunayantokun(m): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Those who don't read history become victims of time.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by angelina08(f): 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Killdemboth:
Chineke moo, more Afonjas are now disowning the 'JABAVAN' the bullion Van lifter of election rigging dollars. Let me laugh okpari grin grin

IDPs indeed grin

I am tired of all these politicians.

I do not know if this story is authentic - http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-ungrateful-after-i-spent-n35-billion-to-make-him-president-tinubu/

Where did he get N35bn from

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Risentouch(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Choi!
This one deep
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Jasseyfrd(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bighead9:
Sai APC, PDP are in severe pains grin grin grin grin

guy ...u bad ...u bad..u bad....u are just so funny..

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Kaywrites(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
I do not belief that Jagaban is doomed just like, i am sure he will come out with a stunt. he is a strategic politician not like any other clueless politician.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Underestimate the Jagaban at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Habiyo: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Osho should go back to his tailoring career.
Honestly, imagine Osho without any certificate became a governor and Chairman of a ruling party. I wan burn my certificate then face those animals wey no go school wey dey command me to bring my pri, sec and tet cert.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Alabaarowolo: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
As NEC sacks Oshiomhole-led NWC… Buhari says APC heading towards self-destruct
Stakeholders who called for the sack of the Aliyu Adams Oshiomhole-led National Working Committee (NWC) Thursday finally had their say, as the party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) sacked the All Progressives Congress (APC) leadership under Oshiomhole.
And in its place, a caretaker committee headed by Yobe state Governor Mai Mala Buni was constituted, with a mandate to conduct within six months a National Convention to elect a new set of NWC members for the party.
https://www.blueprint.ng/as-nec-sacks-oshiomhole-led-nwc-buhari-says-apc-heading-towards-self-destruct/

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by CoalcityBoi: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=techmo post=91102873] cool

Jagaban no go Kuku talk

Him dey enjoy him grand son naming ceremony preparation, and dey morn Ajimobi him friend

*For South to become President in 2023 North must be zoned party Chairmanship

*For Edo Election, all APC members must support and work for Ize Iyamu , Oshiomhole's new guy

*Oyetola Tinubu's cousin is now a strong man in APC caretaker NWC

*All litigation against Tinubu's people must be dropped

wehtin d gworo teeth man wan talk....shame go kill him in IDP CAMP....... LOL

Northern conspiracy is second to none

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Long time pa aribisala grin E be like say this man don com back with im bombshells.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Emekaactive: 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:
The Tinubu camp's disillusionment with the NWC dissolution is understandable as it has all but put paid to Jagaban's 2023 APC ticket pursuit.
The man has himself to blame for that.

I've always told my APC-supporting friends on this forum that the hope of reciprocity (from Buhari/the north) on which they hinge their entire 2023 aspiration is foolhardy.

Besides their unbridled fervour to oust GEJ at all cost, apparently the ACN bloc had no other motivation going into the merger that birthed the APC.

Despite going to the negotiation table with a much more formidable structure (ACN governors, Senators and MPs) than Buhari's CPC that had zero elected office holders, Tinubu never deemed it necessary to broker a (written) formal deal for power rotation akin to the PDP's zoning arrangement.
He senselessly collapsed his entire ACN structure and declared an unwavering support for the quest to return power to the north, while hoping that his obeisance and complete subservience to Buhari will endear him to the north in his wild-goose-chase pursuit of the presidency.

...and to compound Tinubu's woes, he has completely burnt bridges with the SS/SE who now deem his name virtually an abomination when discussing 2023 presidency...no thanks his 2015 betrayal.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Adaibeku(f): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
SALIRUGGED:
I won't mention names but this two CROOKS are now in sivia pains.Isorite
afamed n simplyleo

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by lomprico(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
I still think Tinubu has some moves up his sleeves.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by drskyfly007(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Tinubu gives people nightmares. Like everyone is waiting for his downfall that shows how terrifying he his to his enemies. Buhari restored Apc to factory setting placing it in the hands of ACN + CPC caucus.all his enemies re jubilating.
What should npdp led by Ameachi do when they didnt get any slotcheesy

Reno omokri, fani kayode, farooq kperogi, femi Aribisala have written worthless articles.cheesy

I'm surprised yinka odumakin is yet to write his own anti Tinubu article.

But jagaban has been silent , scheming and taking strategic moves thats how stars dogrin
bro don't mind them jare..

Just help me say hi to the latest IDPs in town when you see them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by steveekeoma(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Two them are keeping silent but don't take them 4 fools. when tinubu shall comes out with his full force hahahahaha no one will reckon wit him. Tinubu will shake nigeria politics soon.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Killdemboth: 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
angelina08:

IDPs indeed grin

I am tired of all these politicians.

I do not know if this story is authentic - http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-ungrateful-after-i-spent-n35-billion-to-make-him-president-tinubu/

Where did he get N35bn from

The man will die in jail soon. He has looted more than Abacha and family combined. If Tinubu could afford to spend all that for election, how much is he now worth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ekestic1976(f): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
I thought he called himself a pastor! How can a Man of God spew this out of his mouth, wishing a living person RIP? You've just lost my respect, Atheist Aribisala.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by steveekeoma(m): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Habiyo:
Honestly, imagine Osho without any certificate became a governor and Chairman of a ruling party. I wan burn my certificate then face those animals wey no go school wey dey command me to bring my pri, sec and tet cert.
Pls burn that certificate joor.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by olumide4christ: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Honestly, a lot of the comments I am seeing on this thread & other similar threads again and again validates the fact that the average Nigerian doesn't understand Nigerian politics & Nigerian politicians.
To think that the events of yesterday and recent days took frontline politicians like Tinubu by utmost surprise is a proof that the average Nigerian is light years behind the Nigerian politicians in strategy, politicking & decision making. That's why our politicians have always taken the masses for a ride every election cycle...the masses sometimes suffer from selective dementia.

Some of you rejoicing here have referred to President Buhari as a dullard time and time again, yet you are calling him a master strategist now because he dissolved APC NWC....more like speaking from both sides of the mouth.

If you think Tinubu & his lieutenants were not privy to the the events that took place yesterday long before it happened, then I am afraid you need to go and study NIGERIAN POLITICS 101 again. Our politicians on both sides of the divide wine, dine & strategize together in the middle of the night while we are asleep and in the morning, start acting film trick for the gullible masses to watch & be deceived, as usual.

I will never be deceived. Like some have said, this is all part of a grand master plan, in which Tinubu & Buhari are well entrenched. The masses are just minute pawns in the chess game.

I rest my case!

5 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Moments ago, some gang of Efulefu's who we all know to be Grade 8 zombies attacked me in a thread when I correctly defined the internally displaced Tinubu to them...

I knew already that the bourdilion thief was displaced by the dreaded Mallam Nasir El-rufai some months ago, Obaseki just came make it more ceremonious.

God bless you.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

Jagaban is a phenomenon o. "O Fenômeno"....

I'm a bit perplexed that you hail Odidigboyibo while disregarding Jaga. Both are same side of different coins
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by SeverusSnape(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Yeeehh. My heartooo, am in sifia painsooo, how can this man write this about me, he did not even consider my present predicament.

Pleaseooo, you people should stop, before somebody follows the precedent of using sniper set by Awolowo.

If only Oshiomhole allowed Obaseki have his second tenure in APC, probably things won't have gotten this messy.

Today Oshiomhole and Tinubu has been used and dumped like the pad of a lady with heavy flow and STD.

truely, Edo is not Lagos.

CC
SEUNMSG
HELINUS
AFAMED

ALL OTHER GRADE 8 ZOMBIES.
We told helinues that Edo is NOT Lagos, but he called us ipob grin

Tinubu the brown teeth drug lord is going down, he will soon discover oil. grin
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by bizzibodi(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Aribisala!So this man still dey but wetin tinubu do some people that they hate his gut so much a fellow amala guzzling Afonja like them cry cry cry
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by content208: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

God bless you.

God bless the PDP

God bless Delta State

You put down Thief Tinubu, but you are celebrating Thief Ibori.

So, how is your life better than that of a zombie

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by pfadom: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
This Femi Aribisala again! He's just an empty headed man with bad blood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign / Gunmen Storm Tsav Stephen's House Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.