Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians (38412 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
abbey621:

And my father always said, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.....Keep sitting on the sidelines watching other people decide your destiny grin grin grin
the way they are deciding ur destiny by occupying your ancestral lands grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by abbey621(m): 7:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the way they are deciding ur destiny by occupying your ancestral lands grin

Land belongs to the Almighty, grab your copy, land never finished unless you're too poor to buy grin grin grin
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by adelaja70(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
tiredoflife:

Not everyone after Ore Ondo state is igbo
Awolowo gave u free education
Did u miss classes
That's true but why are now crying like one of them?
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Yeeehh. My heartooo, am in sifia painsooo, how can this man write this about me, he did not even consider my present predicament.

Pleaseooo, you people should stop, before somebody follows the precedent of using sniper set by Awolowo.

If only Oshiomhole allowed Obaseki have his second tenure in APC, probably things won't have gotten this messy.

Today Oshiomhole and Tinubu has been used and dumped like the pad of a lady with heavy flow and STD.

truely, Edo is not Lagos.

CC
SEUNMSG
HELINUS
AFAMED

ALL OTHER GRADE 8 ZOMBIES.
grin grin grin

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by dokie: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
Michaelmercy:
Lmao this is hilarious grin But am sure Oshiomole and Tinubu might be somewhere restrategizing. This politicians are demons in human clothing

You can be sure of that.

3 years is a very long time in politics. Things can change very fast.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by dokie: 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bar1941:
Some people are just senseless, with the grey hair on this one's head he is still typing rubbish and looking for cheap publicity. For Oshiomole I may not have much to say but for Tinubu, he is among if not the best political strategist the country currently have, he can never be handicapped in the game.

Tinubu is the most powerful politician in nigeria no doubt. His influence stretches far beyond his immediate constituency. He holds his constituency Lagos with absolute firmness, while calling shots in some other SW states and as far as Abuja. Not even Buhari can boast of that. Buhari's popularity in the north was born out of religious sentiment and not political sagacity.

But with all this said, the machinery to permanently disarm him has been in the works for a long time, and the implementation of the process has begun full swing. So far, the guys doing the hatchet job are getting the job done gradually. Are they going to succeed? I can't tell and no one can tell for now. 3 years is a long time in politics.

But be under no illusion: all that is happening now is a plot to send Tinubu to political retirement. Note, they are not only going to attempt to get him out of Abuja, they will come to Lagos aswell.

As for Oshiomole, his political end is here. No party chairman remains politically powerful after he has been ousted. If he miraculously wins a court battle, then APC ends. That's what led to the demise of PDP at the federal level.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
abbey621:

Land belongs to the Almighty, grab your copy, land never finished unless you're too poor to buy grin grin grin
next thing is to buy you
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Gandollaar(f): 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
popez:
They should defect back to ACN or AD, but they should also make sure they do that quietly, because Efcc will be watching them closely.

Good riddance.......
Acn can never be resusitated. It's dead forever. He can form a new party.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by 49cents(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Tinubu gives people nightmares. Like everyone is waiting for his downfall that shows how terrifying he his to his enemies. Buhari restored Apc to factory setting placing it in the hands of ACN + CPC caucus.all his enemies re jubilating.
What should npdp led by Ameachi do when they didnt get any slotcheesy

Reno omokri, fani kayode, farooq kperogi, femi Aribisala have written worthless articles.cheesy

I'm surprised yinka odumakin is yet to write his own anti Tinubu article.

But jagaban has been silent , scheming and taking strategic moves thats how stars dogrin

Who will not be silent when faced with a superior force? Its a survival tactics..some animals in the jungle even play dead sef.

This is forced silence not a willing one. NATIONAL POLITICS IS DIFFERENT FROM LOCAL LEAGUE.

His first fray to Abuja he has whipped down like a child.

I am just commenting for the heck of it bro
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
ospido:

When we said we should unite back in 2015 your likes never agreed to that proposal. Na now day break for you?
it should happen now
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by tkgindofa(m): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is certainly the end of an ERA; politics in its raw form oh...

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Meteng: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Yeeehh. My heartooo, am in sifia painsooo, how can this man write this about me, he did not even consider my present predicament.

Pleaseooo, you people should stop, before somebody follows the precedent of using sniper set by Awolowo.

If only Oshiomhole allowed Obaseki have his second tenure in APC, probably things won't have gotten this messy.

Today Oshiomhole and Tinubu has been used and dumped like the pad of a lady with heavy flow and STD.

truely, Edo is not Lagos.

CC
SEUNMSG
HELINUS
AFAMED

ALL OTHER GRADE 8 ZOMBIES.
I love the fact that Obaseki refused to lie down and be raped thoroughly, unlike Ambode

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
technuel:

You and who is uniting, after betraying your Southern brother in 2015. We must continue where you people stopped. Come 2023 it is either Igbo presidency or the power will remain in the North
this is sad ,you are under the northern spell
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by technuel: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Strangebuttrue:
this is sad ,you are under the northern spell
The same way You were under the Northern Spell in 2015. Now is our turn. Do me I do You man no go vase..Be ready to Accept Amechi, Orji Kalu or El-rufai will take over
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ORIENTATION101: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
49cents:

Who will not be silent when faced with a superior force? Its a survival tactics..some animals in the jungle even play dead sef.

This is forced silence not a willing one. NATIONAL POLITICS IS DIFFERENT FROM LOCAL LEAGUE.

His first fray to Abuja he has whipped down like a child.

I am just commenting for the heck of it bro
whip down like a child and his cousin is the vice chairman of the caretaker of the committee.: D his ACN caucus got 4 slots in the caretaker committee. Which the rest went to CPC faction.
Those that instigated the trouble Ameachi ,fayemi, Bagudu didn't get a single seat on caretaker committee.
Politics is not noise makingcheesy
Giadom that called the meeting was disgraced out of the hall cheesy
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
technuel:

The same way You were under the Northern Spell in 2015. Now is our turn. Do me I do You man no go vase..Be ready to Accept Amechi, Orji Kalu or El-rufai will take over
I don't play with kids ,we are saying something important but see what is coming from your heart?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by AreaFada2: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Lolz! Jasonscoolari fergie001 abeg come o, i can't laugh alone. I.D.P

This matter funny die. Kikikikikiki. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We need charity groups to help out at Bourdillon and Iyamho urgently. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by AK481(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
popez:
They say wisdom is profitable to direct.

If only they heeded to wise counsels and let obaseki re-contest. But no, they felt they were emperors who needed to make a resounding statement.

Look at it now; go front, no road, go back, road spoil. Chai!

It will soon happen now or later
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by heysquare(m): 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Any day any time Jagaban remains the biggest politician PDP never had. If He decides to join PDP today all these useless ppl calling him names would change their narrative.

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by 49cents(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
whip down like a child and his cousin is the vice chairman of the caretaker of the committee.: D his ACN caucus got 4 slots in the caretaker committee. Which the rest went to CPC faction.
Those that instigated the trouble Ameachi ,fayemi, Bagudu didn't get a single seat on caretaker committee.
Politics is not noise makingcheesy
Giadom that called the meeting was disgraced out of the hall cheesy

APC is made up of sub parties from CPC to ACN so they will give every subset a form of representation because every sub group counts in politics.

Expereinced chess play can smell a checkmate three moves away.

The northern cabal knows its too early to start upfront fights with any party lord but they will respectfully and subtle pass messages to mark territory.

Tinubu has gotten the message. The north will wait till 2022 to act but for now this move is enough to wake Tinubu up from his 2023 presidency dreams

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by uniqueboi1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
tinubu gives people nightmares. Like everyone is waiting for his downfall that shows how terrifying he his to his enemies.

But jagaban has been silent , scheming and taking strategic moves thats how stars dogrin

Na wetin una zombies use dae deceive unaselves. We are waiting to see his strategic moves. We know how he moves bullion vans in and out of his house. grin
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ORIENTATION101: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
49cents:

APC is made up of sub parties from CPC to ACN so they will give every subset a form of representation because every sub group counts in politics.

Expereinced chess play can smell a checkmate three moves away.

The northern cabal knows its too early to start upfront fights with any party lord but they will respectfully and subtle pass messages to mark territory.

Tinubu has gotten the message. The north will wait till 2022 to act but for now this move is enough to wake Tinubu up from his 2023 presidency dreams

you re blabbing ,shifting goal post after the confronted with factscheesy

I dont talk about overhyped phantom cabals ,people that re just opportunist with no electoral value.

Buhari has pressed Factory reset co-incedentally those that got the slots re the foundation member of the party. El rufai , fayemi, bagudu, badru, Ameachi that never contributed political structure to the party has the shut out.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ikorodureporta: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin grin
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by earnit1: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
really
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by fredoooooo: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na mouth all of una get .. when jungle mature na cry all of una go cry .. Ashiwaju ki segbe baba baba yin ..
Politics of talk you all do .. he does his with brain and actions , that's the difference...
We shall see in the end .
Ashiwaju will sacrifice today and win tomorrow...what majority of all our politicians lack , all they think about is just today .

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by MENELIIK: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
The Osus and PDP are the losers of the APC emergency meeting of yesterday. Buhari proved contrary to the view of some people to be very smart. The following are my observations

1. The meeting called by the factional leader and attended by the President contrary to advice resulted in relieving the convener of the meeting of his duties thereby bringing unity to the party which PDP and the Osus had expected to degenerate hoping to take advantage of.

2. Edo APC primaries ratified meaning no humiliation for Osho baba and his supporters

3. Caretaker committee established to bring about unity of purpose and a common front for the party meaning leadership tussle no longer an issue

If the Osus are sincere with theirselves, they will observe that the outcome of the meeting was contrary to their expectations.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by biggy26: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
popez:
They say wisdom is profitable to direct.

If only they heeded to wise counsels and let obaseki re-contest. But no, they felt they were emperors who needed to make a resounding statement.

Look at it now; go front, no road, go back, road spoil. Chai!
He that digs a pit will fall inside. He thought he was doing Obaseki not knowing he was doing himself. What a mess.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Gap2020(m): 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
AntonVince:
The Tinubu camp's disillusionment with the NWC dissolution is understandable as it has all but put paid to Jagaban's 2023 APC ticket pursuit.
The man has himself to blame for that.

I've always told my APC-supporting friends on this forum that the hope of reciprocity (from Buhari/the north) on which they hinge their entire 2023 aspiration is foolhardy.

Besides their unbridled fervour to oust GEJ at all cost, apparently the ACN bloc had no other motivation going into the merger that birthed the APC.

Despite going to the negotiation table with a much more formidable structure (ACN governors, Senators and MPs) than Buhari's CPC that had zero elected office holders, Tinubu never deemed it necessary to broker a (written) formal deal for power rotation akin to the PDP's zoning arrangement.
He senselessly collapsed his entire ACN structure and declared an unwavering support for the quest to return power to the north, while hoping that his obeisance and complete subservience to Buhari will endear him to the north in his wild-goose-chase pursuit of the presidency.

...and to compound Tinubu's woes, he has completely burnt bridges with the SS/SE who now deem his name virtually an abomination when discussing 2023 presidency...no thanks his 2015 betrayal.
Great analyst but Tinubu didn't betray any of your aforementioned, they are too week to lead.
Note, Peter Obi got nothing from those area. I don't want to talk.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Gap2020(m): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tinubu is the most powerful politician in nigeria no doubt. His influence stretches far beyond his immediate constituency. He holds his constituency Lagos with absolute firmness, while calling shots in some other SW states and as far as Abuja. Not even Buhari can boast of that. Buhari's popularity in the north was born out of religious sentiment and not political sagacity.

But with all this said, the machinery to permanently disarm him has been in the works for a long time, and the implementation of the process has begun full swing. So far, the guys doing the hatchet job are getting the job done gradually. Are they going to succeed? I can't tell and no one can tell for now. 3 years is a long time in politics.

But be under no illusion: all that is happening now is a plot to send Tinubu to political retirement. Note, they are not only going to attempt to get him out of Abuja, they will come to Lagos aswell.

As for Oshiomole, his political end is here. No party chairman remains politically powerful after he has been ousted. If he miraculously wins a court battle, then APC ends. That's what led to the demise of PDP at the federal level
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by Evercurious(f): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Tinubu gives people nightmares. Like everyone is waiting for his downfall that shows how terrifying he his to his enemies. Buhari restored Apc to factory setting placing it in the hands of ACN + CPC caucus.all his enemies re jubilating.
What should npdp led by Ameachi do when they didnt get any slotcheesy

Reno omokri, fani kayode, farooq kperogi, femi Aribisala have written worthless articles.cheesy

I'm surprised yinka odumakin is yet to write his own anti Tinubu article.

Pls stop consoling yourself.okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Lagos, Ogun Traders, Butchers Defy Afenifere, Igboho's Anti-Beef Day Campaign / Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.