Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians (38411 Views)

Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Others At APC Caucus Meeting In Abuja / Photos From The Meeting Of Tinubu & Oshiomhole With Wamakko / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by JAMO84: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
ospido:

Na this your statement go make your Lord no go ever smell that seat at all. Since you were the ones that destroyed Jonathan while in power we will there4 not allow your man to occupy that exalted seat.
Never.
Answer my question, did Yoruba not pressure the Yar adua cabal to make Jonathan the President? Did we not vote for him in 2011 against Buhari? Did he not marginalize us in his government?
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ospido: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
JAMO84:
Answer my question, did Yoruba not pressure the Yar adua cabal to make Jonathan the President? Did we not vote for him in 2011 against Buhari? Did he not marginalize us in his government?

Did this administration not marginalise SW even in it's first term? Did you not vote for it a second time? What stops you from doing same for GEJ. See what have befallen you now.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by JAMO84: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2020
ospido:

Did this administration not marginalise SW even in it's first term? Did you not vote for it a second time? What stops you from doing same for GEJ. See what have befallen you now.
VP, Power Works housing, Finance, Communication, Mining, Health, Defense staff.....Yoruba occupy all those positions and more. He also gave us the biggest project in Nigeria today, the 1.5 billion dollars Lagos Ibadan railway. What did Jona gave us? He even insult our leaders, calling the rascal.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ospido: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
JAMO84:
VP, Power Works housing, Finance, Communication, Mining, Health, Defense staff.....Yoruba occupy all those positions and more. He also gave us the biggest project in Nigeria today, the 1.5 billion dollars Lagos Ibadan railway. What did Jona gave us? He even insult our leaders, calling the rascal.

And yet you still want to become president. Greed is not good and you know it.
How can you say you were marginalised with the under listed portfolios.

On 10 February 2010, Jonathan demoted Minister of Justice Michael Aondoakaa to Special Duties, replacing him by Prince Adetokunbo Kayode.
Defence Chief Adetokunbo Kayode, SAN
Finance Olusegun Olutoyin Aganga
Special Duties Navy Capt. Omoniyi Caleb Olubolade (Rtd)
Development Sen. Akinlabi Olasunkanmi

In 2011

Defence (State) Erelu Olusola Obada
FCT (State) Olajumoke Akinjide
Foreign Affairs Olugbenga Ashiru
Communication Technology Mrs. Omobola Johnson
Trade and Investment Olusegun O. Aganga
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_President_Goodluck_Jonathan
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by ejanla077: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
clarocuzioo:
Yeeehh. My heartooo, am in sifia painsooo, how can this man write this about me, he did not even consider my present predicament.

Pleaseooo, you people should stop, before somebody follows the precedent of using sniper set by Awolowo.

If only Oshiomhole allowed Obaseki have his second tenure in APC, probably things won't have gotten this messy.

Today Oshiomhole and Tinubu has been used and dumped like the pad of a lady with heavy flow and STD.

truely, Edo is not Lagos.

CC
SEUNMSG
HELINUS
AFAMED

ALL OTHER GRADE 8 ZOMBIES.

Its not about obaseki..

Obaseki was just used to nail him
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by a4cube: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
whip down like a child and his cousin is the vice chairman of the caretaker of the committee.: D his ACN caucus got 4 slots in the caretaker committee. Which the rest went to CPC faction.
Those that instigated the trouble Ameachi ,fayemi, Bagudu didn't get a single seat on caretaker committee.
Politics is not noise makingcheesy
Giadom that called the meeting was disgraced out of the hall cheesy
Is fayemi not from ACN?
Re: Femi Aribisala: Tinubu, Oshiomhole Now Internally Displaced Politicians by AntonVince: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
JAMO84:
Useless write up. When we voted Jonathan in 2011 and he abandoned us for Igbo and Hausa, you people were happy that he was marginalizing the Yoruba, after we destroyed him, you began to cry like egbere

I don't know who constitute your "we" but I recall that the ACN fielded Nuhu Ribadu for the 2011 presidential election and he got over 2million votes. Why field a candidate for the election if you indeed intended to vote GEJ?

...and regarding marginalization, the PDP zoned the House Speakership in 2011 to the SW but your thin god Tinubu massively mobilized ACN MPs to vote against their own sister- Mulikat Adeola. cheesy grin
How is that GEJ's fault?
This is why the North will always be ahead politically- party affiliation is secondary to them. The fundamental thing is (northern) interest while f00lish Southern leaders play absolute politics to the point of working against their own region's interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court / Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.