Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (54422 Views)

Tax Dispute: Multichoice Agrees To Pay N35 Billion To FIRS / $1.2m NNPC ‘Bribe’ Used To Finance Jonathan, Buhari Elections – Bloomberg / Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Urchman200: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
helinues:
That fake news was from Potopoto expressway
I have been telling you guy's to look out for this guy oo,his fellow zombie go dey go right him go dey go left. This day's he doesn't read news content anymore.the anger is on auto mode.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by JasonScoolari: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
fergie001:

I will not blame you...you can go to the place I mentioned or better still ask people who live there.

The Tinubu that said it....Is he omnipresent?
Can you now see the reason why I call them Grade 8?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Myself2(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The Internally Displaced Coward was smart to deny the report, else, he would have ended up like Awolowo in 2seconds.

I know he's seriously pained now, and I will advise him to remain quiet in his Internally Displaced Camp were relief materials will be sent to him for survival.

God bless the United PDP.

Grade 8 zombies, you're free to quote me as usual.

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by ORIENTATION101: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lostz:

you now realize it is River loot after all this years?

don't worry, ameachi will soon take over River APC now that oshomole and Tinubu have lost control.

Giadom was never interested in being APC chairman. his job is to force a NEC meeting that oshomole refused to convene and he did that properly.

I even said the NWC will be dissolve immediately the NEC meeting was called. even Giadom know the outcome already.

he has no clout but has sent oshomole into retirement? Tinubu has been reduced to Lagos, osun and ogun politician
Ameachi political career is gone. He cant even control rivers politics ,he is scheming to be a presidentcheesy
You can't build something on nothing.
Wike killed his political career , Magnus Abe nailed the coffin.
Tinubu ACN still got 4 slots in the committee.
His cousin vice chairman of the committee.

His ACN caucus remains the highest beneficiary of APC. Thats why south west have benefited more in buhari govt.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by fergie001: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Can you now see the reason why I call them Grade 8?
I don't just understand....
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by hardbody: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Tinubu is not daft to make the kind of statement the fake news blog earlier carried. He has been in Nigeria politics for long to know how to be diplomatic in the face of disappointing events. Only beer parlour pundits would have swallowed such news that Tinubu will speak like that MURIC Akintola

We agreed (I concurred with you) in a similar but different thread that he could not have said a thing like that. He should however sue to clear his name, this is what people do in organised climes.

I repeat, don't engage me in any political argument, I am just reasoning logically, I am not interested in Nigerian politics and I don't even know the political parties, let alone who is doing what from where. If you mention me on this point I will ignore you.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by AreaFada2: 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
This quick denial shows something is not right. He had to in order to avoid Buhari's wrath. But cabals will know if it's true or not.

Amaechi & Tinubu bought Buhari's 2015 victory.

No need to be Lilly-livered and deny it. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by henchc(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
there is no fire without smokes,
there is always an atom of truth in every rumour
lets wait and see, the truth must surely be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by exposition: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
So how much where in those bullion vans nah?
Just whisper small to me biko

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by JasonScoolari: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
fergie001:

I don't just understand....
They're simply irredeemable, if you go out of your way to explain things to them in a civilize manner, they'll attack you, if you engage them in a verbal bout, they'll call the mods, if you remain quiet, they'll provoke you with their stupid comments.... These are the many attributes of grade 8...

It's best you torment them with the undiluted Truth, be it brutal or ghastly.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Ameachi political career is gone. He cant even control rivers politics ,he is scheming to be a presidentcheesy
You can't build something on nothing.
Wike killed his political career , Magnus Abe nailed the coffin.
Tinubu ACN still got 4 slots in the committee.
His cousin vice chairman of the committee.

His ACN caucus remains the highest beneficiary of APC. Thats why south west have benefited more in buhari govt.
non of those appointed are Tinubu loyalist. the caretaker committee is there to do the bidding of those who brought them in.

I know zombies will look to see of any little link to Tinubu in the caretaker committee.

ACN did not benefit anything. they were handed control over the party while CPC run the government. now CPC is attempting to run both party and government.

the news of oshomole retirement sent majority of zombies into coma but you guys are now crawling back to continue praising buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The Internally Displaced Coward was smart to deny the report, else, he would have ended up like Awolowo in 2seconds.

I know he's seriously pained now, and I will advise him to remain quiet in his Internally Displaced Camp were relief materials will be sent to him for survival.

God bless the United PDP.

Grade 8 zombies, you're free to quote me as usual.

Awolowo ended well. You are not exposed enough to defend your people's frustration and mental depression that had lasted for decades. You are an insignificant nonentity caged by forces and gods of Nigeria. You don't think - Koronu. You cannot understand. Ever since Abiola was in detention in Abuja, they never survived that place. Abacha was a living dead for almost two years being covered by cabal until the gods finally terminated him. He died before Abiola. I will stop here for another day.
The IBOs are known for fraud and propaganda, editing books and sending false information to Wikipedia and other online information database.

The Psychological warfare you have been fighting in Nigeria for decades cannot be over and you are too small to be jumping from thread to thread.

IBOs are very bittered and depressed because of only one man. For an entire race to have hatred towards a single person is very absurd and a sign of defeat. Whatever happens you mentioned Tinubu. Your Idol, Arthur Nzeribe was a common man and a passenger at SDP Presidential Primary at Jos in 1993. Abiola, Kingibe and Atiku were the major players. Out of frustration, he formed ABN to support the continuation of military rule to oppose Abiola's anticipated presidency. Abiola was more than him in everything. In the grave, Abiola is still more than him. In NRC also, you have no candidate.

A thousand ants cannot lift a cube of Sugar, they can only perambulate and confuse themselves the more. You can only confuse yourselves the more.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by JasonScoolari: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
babaolofin:

Awolowo ended well. You are not exposed enough to defend your people's frustration and mental depression that had lasted for decades. You are an insignificant nonentity caged by forces and gods of Nigeria. You don't think - Koronu. You cannot understand. Ever since Abiola was in detention in Abuja, they never survived that place. Abacha was a living dead for almost two years being covered by cabal until the gods finally terminated him. He died before Abiola. I will stop here for another day.
The IBOs are known for fraud and propaganda, editing books and sending false information to Wikipedia and other online information database.

The Psychological warfare you have been fighting in Nigeria for decades cannot be over and you are too small to be jumping from thread to thread.

IBOs are very bittered and depressed because of only one man. For an entire race to have hatred towards a single person is very absurd and a sign of defeat. Whatever happens you mentioned Tinubu. Your Idol, Arthur Nzeribe was a common man and a passenger at SDP Presidential Primary at Jos in 1993. Abiola, Kingibe and Atiku were the major players. Out of frustration, he formed ABN to support the continuation of military rule to oppose Abiola's anticipated presidency. Abiola was more than him in everything. In the grave, Abiola is still more than him. In NRC also, you have no candidate.

A thousand ants cannot lift a cube of Sugar, they can only perambulate and confuse themselves the more. You can only confuse yourselves the more.

fergie001, can you see another one?

I will allow dominique and OAM4J do their jobs this time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by fergie001: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by JasonScoolari: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
fergie001:

I comment my reserve.
grin
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by bizhop01: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
But he can still remain king of lagos
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by ORIENTATION101: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lostz:
non of those appointed are Tinubu loyalist. the caretaker committee is there to do the bidding of those who brought them in.

I know zombies will look to see of any little link to Tinubu in the caretaker committee.

ACN did not benefit anything. they were handed control over the party while CPC run the government. now CPC is attempting to run both party and government. Thats if wike will allow ameachi to control one local govt in Rivers if he eventually go back to pdp

the news of oshomole retirement send majority of zombies into coma but you guys are now crawling back to continue praising buhari
you re trying to hard to change the narrative the reality is APC is now firmly on CPC and ACN caucus hand.

Ameachi NPDP group should look elsewhere to continue their ambition like his npdp members atiku, dogara, saraki, tambuwal, kwankaso ,Dino melaye move away from APC
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by lordekenzo: 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
Now he feels the fangs of fake news when used against someone, he should desist from using Tvc or the nation newspaper to malign perceived opponent or his files in EFCC will be blown open. Day just break shocked
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by ajailer(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Things I can deduce from this article....

Tinubu and Buhari obviously are not on the same page with the current happenings in APC cos Jagaban wey I know won't even bother refuting this report if the love between them is still strong....

Jagaban now sef dey watch his back cos no politician is holy and Buhari get govt. power that he can use against him if he steps out of line....

Jagaban what a pity.... u went to call an already failed politician to come and chop and now c how he is threatening to thwart ur ambition... Never trust anybody from the north as they always have nothing to offer leadership wise...
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lostz:

ACN did not benefit anything. they were handed control over the party while CPC run the government. now CPC is attempting to run both party and government.

the news of oshomole retirement send majority of zombies into coma but you guys are now crawling back to continue praising buhari

All this is just IBO analysis. They told you they had arrangement to run government while ACN runs party? The told you the party constitution that zoned positions is made based on dichotomy between government and Party leadership? You believed in your expectation, you are gone.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by LEOSZ(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sometimes the media take things too far. You just don't believe everything u see.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
you re trying to hard to change the narrative the reality is APC is now firmly on CPC and ACN caucus hand.

Ameachi NPDP group should look elsewhere to continue their ambition like his npdp members atiku, dogara, saraki, tambuwal, kwankaso ,Dino melaye move away from APC
you are trying to say APC is now in the hand of CPC who run both government and party?

there is a difference between APC at the national level and Lagos ogun APC.

Ameachi has really dealt with oshomole and Tinubu. Tinubu role as national leader have been define as just ceremonial.

ameachi will not leave his own party for a drug dealer

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
babaolofin:

All this is just IBO analysis. They told you they had arrangement to run government while ACN runs party? The told you the party constitution that zoned positions is made based on dichotomy between government and Party leadership? You believed in your expectation, you are gone.

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by History555: 10:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
First time i am seeing tinubu refuting a statment with

such speed. For a man that hardly talks, he must be

scared or seen not to want to annoy the powers that be.

What a sad situation for jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Shalaye means to explain or to give a narration about something. wink

Kudos for the explanation.

Now I know. cool
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

How did Awolowo ends? You have to answer the question.you said Tinubu would have ended the way Awolowo ended. I spent six years in a Federal University in IBO land, can anybody try the nonsense you practice in Lagos in IBO land?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Oriafo123: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by ORIENTATION101: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lostz:
you are trying to say APC is now in the hand of CPC who run both government and party?

there is a difference between APC at the national level and Lagos ogun APC.

Ameachi has really dealt with oshomole and Tinubu. Tinubu role as national leader have been define as just ceremonial.

ameachi will not leave his own party for a drug dealer
the govt is also a joint partnership of ACN + CPC.osibanjo has been a instrumental to Buhari govt, his Economic sustainable plan was recently Adopted by FEC on Wednesday.that is one of his numerous achievement in Buhari govt

Please leave ameachi out of discussion , he is presently a loner in his state and the national level.
I dont want to be discussing a political ant that was demistifyed by his ex SSG and Chief of staff in his own statecheesycheesy

If you mention ameachi again I will not dignify you with a response again
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nuel19: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
babaolofin:

How did Awolowo ends? You have to answer the question.you said Tinubu would have ended the way Awolowo ended.

Don't try to feign ignorance. We all know how it ended.

The problem with you guys is that you never seem to learn from history.

You arrogate to yourselfs as being sophisticated but the less educated Northerners keep playing you guys "Back 2 Back".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by yommen: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
fergie001:
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu is providing good, purposeful and responsible leadership. Lagosian are enjoying the fruits of good governance under the able and dynamic governor Sanwo-Olu.” it read.

I have a problem with the lines above.....I don't think Lagosians can agree with that.. especially those around Mile 2-Trade Fair axis right now.

I think you should go back to your village.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) / Governor Yahaya Bello's Leg Bandaged After Accident / Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.