Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (54423 Views)

Tax Dispute: Multichoice Agrees To Pay N35 Billion To FIRS / $1.2m NNPC ‘Bribe’ Used To Finance Jonathan, Buhari Elections – Bloomberg / Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by kayjay69(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2020
You should know that "good, purposeful and responsible leadership" simply means "talking alot and doing nothing". Just doing the bidding of his paymasters.

And these are our heroes. We have been bought and paid for by these tricksters since forever.
fergie001:
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu is providing good, purposeful and responsible leadership. Lagosian are enjoying the fruits of good governance under the able and dynamic governor Sanwo-Olu.” it read.

I have a problem with the lines above.....I don't think Lagosians can agree with that.. especially those around Mile 2-Trade Fair axis right now.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Bestbeelieve: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Don't mistake godfatherism for taking people along!!!! it is what it is......but if this form of thuggery called democracy and Godfatherism is your definition of a great man then im sorry he's just a failure like the rest of the political class. They all lack standards that's why they have no direction and till date cannot get anything to work properly. All of them have corruption cases to answer to! As for Lai...he's the sound in the word LIAR!

Geomartinsurvey:
LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE

- By Olushola George Olumoroti (OGO)

Lai Mohammed, Chief of Staff from Kwara.
Yemi Osinbajo, Attorney General from Ogun.
Wale Edun, Finance Commissioner from Ogun.
Dele Alake Commissioner for Information from Ekiti
Rauf Aregbesola Commissioner for Works from Osun State.
Akabueze, Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.
Femi Lanlehin, SA from Oyo State.
Aurthur Worrey Commissioner for Land from Delta State.
Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representatiing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State
To name a few.
For the eight years that he ruled Lagos, he hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.
Twelve years down the line, see where those Tinubu guys are today -
1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice. He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.
2. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.
3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.
4. Alhaji Lai Mohammed was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.
5. Babatunde Fowler was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He is the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman.
7. Sunday Dare was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister.
8. Babajide Sanwo-Olu was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.
At the National Assembly, there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, Speaker, House of Reps.
Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically. Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.
Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life. Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.
Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....
There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.
- AD excelled,
- ACN excelled and
- APC is excelling..
- TVC is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria and, The Nation is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria. The APC bigwig also owns 5 star hotels and estates in Lagos.
- He makes people,
- He follows up on them.
- He forgives routinely,
- He fights to teach not to kill
- He is a Pillar of Democracy,
- Mentor of great men
JAGABAN is a great man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2020
fergie001:
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu is providing good, purposeful and responsible leadership. Lagosian are enjoying the fruits of good governance under the able and dynamic governor Sanwo-Olu.” it read.

I have a problem with the lines above.....I don't think Lagosians can agree with that.. especially those around Mile 2-Trade Fair axis right now.
You shouldn’t bother yourself with what political praise singers say.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by oruma19: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2020
Where did he get 35 billion naira from? Lagos don suffer.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by fergie001: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2020
BurnStoner:
You shouldn’t bother yourself with what political praise singers say.
Let them continue to hoodwink their followers.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2020
fairfora:
Iwo ti EFCC shi maa gbe laslas
Egbon,you dey fall my hand o.to be honest
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Fernandeswagger:

Please what's the meaning of shalaye?
I keep seeing it here on nairaland. grin grin grin
it's a Yoruba word that means 'to explain'
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by cuteboy2: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Is there any office like "national leader" in APC?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Fernandeswagger(m): 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

it's a Yoruba word that means 'to explain'

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by ukpahu(m): 1:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
haba tunder where u
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by orisa37: 1:36pm On Jun 27, 2020
MISCHIEF MAKERS SAID IT.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by History555: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
One4me:

Certainly, Jagaban is smarter than to make such statement, even though it could be true that he spent a lot financially and politically, to get Buhari elected, the story was designed to increase any seeming gulf between the President and the Jagaban.

Having said that, as someone who voted for Buhari, l dont need a soothsayer to say that he is an ingrate, a tribal clansman a nepotistic leader and someone who is only concerned about his Fulani Clan rulling for another eight years after him.

Buhari has intentionally ensured that problems brewed in APC, from the Amosun/APC issue in Ogun State, the Okorocha, his in-law Vs APC in Imo, to Obaseki Vs Oshiomole problems in Edo State. Buhari allowed the wounds to fester long enough, to cause a lot of bad blood in the party.

Byt why would a President who had zero chance of being elected in the first place, (after three failed attempts) want to destroy the party that gave him two terms?
The answer lies in 2023 Presidential Election!

APC is made up of an alliance of Buhari's little known CPC in the North and the ACN party, which is well established and controls so many states, especially in the South West. The AGREEMENT was to allow the Presidency go to the NORTHERN NIGERIA First (through Buhari) for TWO TERMS and then ROTATE to the SOUTHERN NIGERIA after that in 2023, by selecting a Southerner as the APC party representative in the election.

What Buhari is doing is detroying the APC, to ensure that it either cannot produce a SOUTHERNER as its presidential aspirant in 2023 or even if it does, it will BE TOO WEAK and FRACTURED TO WIN that election in 2023.
That way, he will switch his support to any other party (most like the PDP) that puts forward a Northerner as its Presidential aspirant in 2023.
With the END RESULT that a Northerner will lord it over the South again, for another 8years, making sixteen years of Northern rule, one after the other. Buhari is deliberately making the APC implode on itself and this is a very wicked act of an ingrate

And if we go by the Nepotism and neglect of the Southern Nigerian regions, compared to how all Southern Resources, the External Loans and foreign AIDS have been concentrated in developing the North, under Buhari, we would see that the Southern Nigeria regions are in for a very terrible time, shoudl that plot of Buhari be allowed to manifest.

Southerners need to be smart, sheath their sword now and come together. Tinubu also needs to surpress any Presidential ambition he may have (though l doubt that he is really serious about ever becoming Nigeria's President as he doesnot have that national Appeal), and COME TOGETHER to challenge this Plot of Buahri to Nothernise Nigeria completely.

Northern Nigerians already hold ALL the important positions in this country, due to Buhari's nepotism and abolition of the "Federal Character" in the consitutuion and have strategically placed Northerners in all the next five-steps succession roles in all Federal Agaencies so, allowing Buhari to manipulate another Eight Years of Northern domination of the Southern Nigeria and the Middle belt, (through another eight years of Presidency in 2023) IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Buhari is very Evil and a very wicked soul, even at hi sage. angry angry

The north holds all important positions because they had support of southern fools who were shouting even if buhari appoints everyone from his village, it doesn't matter.

Today the same southern fools can see the foolishness in their actions
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by ORACULUM(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
FlordFlorez:
This refutal is a clear indication that there's ongoing war against tinubu's camp. Where are all those grade8 zombies claiming all is well.
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you...
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Godspowero(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2020
Political achenoche are ure, ajenum ujelo
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Okoroawusa: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2020
History555:

Shut d Bleep up. Everybody knows you are an lgbo hater

Your miserable existence is based on hating any progress made by lgbos.
"Everybody" is who n who?

You are not more Igbo than I am. So I can't hate my own existence. My comment said "Igbos" n isi nkita up there assumed it to be "igbos". There are millions of igbos that do not identify with IPOB. IPOB is not another word for Igbo.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by tollyboy5(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
fergie001:

Tinubu is a joke. I live around that axis the end of tinubu would be the rise of Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video) / Governor Yahaya Bello's Leg Bandaged After Accident / Couple Rocking Peter Obi Outfits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.