Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (54419 Views)

Tax Dispute: Multichoice Agrees To Pay N35 Billion To FIRS / $1.2m NNPC ‘Bribe’ Used To Finance Jonathan, Buhari Elections – Bloomberg / Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Tinubu is not daft to make the kind of statement the fake news blog earlier carried. He has been in Nigeria politics for long to know how to be diplomatic in the face of disappointing events. Only beer parlour pundits would have swallowed such news that Tinubu will speak like that MURIC Akintola

It is not impossible that he made the statement. it was supposed to be in a private chat with his trusted ally and an aide could have dropped it in the wrong quarter.

Every ”strong man”get somebody wey him dey allow see him weakness...to him he can freely cry in his presence... That dissolved nwc remains a big investment that got burnt by fire due to the carelessness of the man he out in charge, Osho.

If Osho had kept his eyes on the bigger picture , it won't have come t9 the place where Buhari will now be issuing threat that dire consequences awaits anyone that goes to court over his decision to dissolve the nwc

Osho was looking after his ego before the common interest while his Oga did his own against Ambo in Lagos state solely for interest
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by CuteNbad(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The Internally Displaced Coward was smart to deny the report, else, he would have ended up like Awolowo in 2seconds.

I know he's seriously pained now, and I will advise him to remain quiet in his Internally Displaced Camp were relief materials will be sent to him for survival.

God bless the United PDP.

Grade 8 zombies, you're free to quote me as usual.
PDP? APC? They both made Naija what it is now.... Enough of them....wise up bro

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Bakin3(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway) Very cheap and quick to install. Check my signature.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
yinkus6750:
Bankers in the house, kindly help us out.
What's the cash value contents of a billion van, multiplied by two.
If we can get that, we don't need anyone to tell us how much you spent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brown3: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
babaolofin:

I am from Ogun State having several villages and towns in Lagos State. The original and indigenous owners of Lagos are Aworis . They are found in Lagos and Ogun. The Ijebus are also both in Ogun and Lagos. Kano is for every Nigerian, but Arewa youth can issue ultimatum for your people to leave. All of us that attended higher institutions in your land know we are strangers on your soil. It was an experience.
no kano is not home for every Nigerians, but Lagos and Abuja is home to every Nigerians because these two places was developed by nigerian resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by SaintBeehot(m): 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
duncun:
"Internally displaced man"
grin grin
Oya tell us how much you spent?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Focusmind: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tinibu is indeed and issue in Nigerian politics.

He has been trending for the past one week.

I don't know the obsession with Tinubu especially from SS/SE.

I have said it before that Tinubu is not the cause of their problem.

After ABBA Kyari, Tinubu seems to be the most hated by people.

I don't know what the man has done wrong. Even on issues that doesn't concern him, they will drag him to it.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nodogragra4me:

It is not impossible that he made the statement. it was supposed to be in a private chat with his trusted ally and an aide could have dropped it in the wrong quarter.

Every ”strong man”get somebody wey him dey allow see him weakness...to him he can freely cry in his presence... That dissolved nwc remains a big investment that got burnt by fire due to the carelessness of the man he out in charge, Osho.

If Osho had kept his eyes on the bigger picture , it won't have come t9 the place where Buhari will now be issuing threat that dire consequences awaits anyone that goes to court over his decision to dissolve the nwc

Osho was looking after his ego before the common interest while his Oga did his own against Ambo in Lagos state solely for interest

Even Buhari knows Tinubu does not need to tell Baba Bisi Akande how much he spent to sponsor elections because of dissolution of NWC because baba Akande knows everything from the beginning till this period. He is a confidant. It is IBO propaganda not even PDP's handwork.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by mathew600: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
He go gree before
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by ACE1010: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The Internally Displaced Coward was smart to deny the report, else, he would have ended up like Awolowo in 2seconds.

I know he's seriously pained now, and I will advise him to remain quiet in his Internally Displaced Camp were relief materials will be sent to him for survival.

Internally displaced indeed grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
brown3:
no kano is not home for every Nigerians, but Lagos and Abuja is home to every Nigerians because these two places was developed by nigerian resources.
Kano is not developed by Nigerian resources? your town/village where I went to School is not developed by Nigerian resources? The revenue generated by Lagos and the cost of Nigeria burdens Lagos bears are 1000% more than the resources invested. Despite interstate travel ban, more than 5,000 vehicles will enter and leave Lagos this midnight .
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lostz:
Tinubu did not actually sponsored Buhari to win. he only sponsored southwest APC.

Ameachi and his likes sponsored Buhari and that is why he is important in the eyes of the cabals
Ahhhhhhhh, na so una dey deny person? So all of a sudden, Tinubu did not sponsor Buhari? I have all the records and statement tinubu's wife made sometime ago. Why are people like this, u can't stand on your words
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Chlerion:
Of course, we knew it was fake! We knew it's from the gutter media at the staples of biafla.
Useless pigs, motherfucker OSUs, bombastic yanmirins and Godforsaken okoros
Oga u just created this account few months ago and u have made 100+ comments all on the tribal issues. Does it man u gat no life?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by One4me: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2020
brown3:
na now una eyez open. when we where complaining about they way he was appointing northerners to every key positions, you and your gangs call us ipob terrorist.

So, you were the only one complaining about his Nepotism, other people were not complaining, right? Even me myself has been complaining since his Fulani herdsmen started killing the people of Benue, Taraba, Plateau and Southern Kaduna. angry

You know what, a SMART PERSON once told me that "Dont think you are infallible, you will stumble and even fall along the way but that does not make you STUPID, what really CONFIRMS YOUR STUPIDITY is if you fall and you refuse to stand up again"!

If you must criticise others, make sure yo are better than them.
Now, tell me the achievements of your own people, in the last twenty years, that makes you think others cannot make a mistake, if indeed there was a mistake.

All the same, we are in the same leaking boat
, (looks like unlike 'us', you dont even have a life jacket!) and we have no option than to work together, whether we like each other or not, OR ELSE WE SOUTHERNERS WILL SINK!

Hell Yes, l've heard some of you guys say it is better to sink than get saved with a Yoruba person. undecided grin grin
Only a fool will prefer to lose his life, just because he wants his 'enemy' to die! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by One4me: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Focusmind:
Tinibu is indeed and issue in Nigerian politics.

He has been trending for the past one week.

I don't know the obsession with Tinubu especially from SS/SE.

I have said it before that Tinubu is not the cause of their problem.

After ABBA Kyari, Tinubu seems to be the most hated by people.

I don't know what the man has done wrong. Even on issues that doesn't concern him, they will drag him to it.

I can undertsand if Yorubas who live in Lagos hate Tinubu, he was their Governor for eight years and some of the problems they face today, like Electoral thuggery, can be traced to him. That is a FACT.

What l am still trying to break down is how one Ipob Clown who has never left the S.E., also hates Tinubu, even more than those who lived under his Governorship, hate him. You dont hate all your Governors that have looted the destiny of the Souht East into Erosion, yo are hating Tinubu! shocked shocked grin grin
HATRED and Igbos seems to be genetic or how can one explain this Tinubu hatred?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Geomartinsurvey:
LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE

- By Olushola George Olumoroti (OGO)

Lai Mohammed, Chief of Staff from Kwara.
Yemi Osinbajo, Attorney General from Ogun.
Wale Edun, Finance Commissioner from Ogun.
Dele Alake Commissioner for Information from Ekiti
Rauf Aregbesola Commissioner for Works from Osun State.
Akabueze, Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.
Femi Lanlehin, SA from Oyo State.
Aurthur Worrey Commissioner for Land from Delta State.
Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representatiing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State
To name a few.
For the eight years that he ruled Lagos, he hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.
Twelve years down the line, see where those Tinubu guys are today -
1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice. He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.
2. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.
3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.
4. Alhaji Lai Mohammed was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.
5. Babatunde Fowler was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He is the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman.
7. Sunday Dare was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister.
8. Babajide Sanwo-Olu was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.
At the National Assembly, there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, Speaker, House of Reps.
Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically. Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.
Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life. Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.
Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....
There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.
- AD excelled,
- ACN excelled and
- APC is excelling..
- TVC is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria and, The Nation is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria. The APC bigwig also owns 5 star hotels and estates in Lagos.
- He makes people,
- He follows up on them.
- He forgives routinely,
- He fights to teach not to kill
- He is a Pillar of Democracy,
- Mentor of great men
JAGABAN is a great man
U can't tell me that u wrote all this epistle just to comfort tinubu? Baba abeg Mak we leave politicians and focus on our hustle, your own hustle is to find land buyers mine is affiliate marketing, pls let's leave them instead of promoting them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by One4me: 12:12am On Jun 27, 2020
Nuel19:

Guy, the last time I checked, Fayemi, Fashola, Osinbanjo and even Aregbesola that was rumored to wanting to betray Tinubu are all Yorubas.

What has Igbos got to do with Tinubus predicament?

Why do you guys keep acting like cowards. Instead facing your real enemies head-on you chose to cast aspersions at the Igbos.

Which one be 'wanting to' again, Ipob? shocked shocked grin
The real Cowards are you people hating on Tinubu, while not aware of how you rown Governors have looted your destiny into Erosion.
One was even building Statue of foreigners for you!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:22am On Jun 27, 2020
abbey621:

Don't worry, if the likes of you with nothing to show for your life except few meagre achivements can stay alive and not commit suicide, what makes you think someone with Trillions of Naira and the command/respect of the Yoruba people at large would? Better pray make the disappointments in your life be like Tinubu's own grin grin grin grin
Pls don't start, focus on the bone of contention sir
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2020
Afospecialk:

Jonathan, Obi, Atiku and Sarraki who were internally and externally disposed need your adviced and sympathy more than Jagaban thats enjoying his political dynasty career

For your own information fresh $22.6 billion loan from China favor North and SW which is the hand work of Tinubu but your hateful politicians have been marginalized again.

Hateful begotten marginalization

Slave of PDP
Bro, let's not start what we cannot finish. Just dey hustle your own and forget about politicians. Let's stop defending this fuckers.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by YahwehRocks: 12:48am On Jun 27, 2020
SmartProf:
Tinubu is not daft to make the kind of statement the fake news blog earlier carried. He has been in Nigeria politics for long to know how to be diplomatic in the face of disappointing events. Only beer parlour pundits would have swallowed such news that Tinubu will speak like that MURIC Akintola

He is out.
Period
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2020
One4me:

Certainly, Jagaban is smarter than to make such statement, even though it could be true that he spent a lot financially and politically, to get Buhari elected, the story was designed to increase any seeming gulf between the President and the Jagaban.

Having said that, as someone who voted for Buhari, l dont need a soothsayer to say that he is an ingrate, a tribal clansman a nepotistic leader and someone who is only concerned about his Fulani Clan rulling for another eight years after him.

Buhari has intentionally ensured that problems brewed in APC, from the Amosun/APC issue in Ogun State, the Okorocha, his in-law Vs APC in Imo, to Obaseki Vs Oshiomole problems in Edo State. Buhari allowed the wounds to fester long enough, to cause a lot of bad blood in the party.

Byt why would a President who had zero chance of being elected in the first place, (after three failed attempts) want to destroy the party that gave him two terms?
The answer lies in 2023 Presidential Election!

APC is made up of an alliance of Buhari's little known CPC in the North and the ACN party, which is well established and controls so many states, especially in the South West. The AGREEMENT was to allow the Presidency go to the NORTHERN NIGERIA First (through Buhari) for TWO TERMS and then ROTATE to the SOUTHERN NIGERIA after that in 2023, by selecting a Southerner as the APC party representative in the election.

What Buhari is doing is detroying the APC, to ensure that it either cannot produce a SOUTHERNER as its presidential aspirant in 2023 or even if it does, it will BE TOO WEAK and FRACTURED TO WIN that election in 2023.
That way, he will switch his support to any other party (most like the PDP) that puts forward a Northerner as its Presidential aspirant in 2023.
With the END RESULT that a Northerner will lord it over the South again, for another 8years, making sixteen years of Northern rule, one after the other. Buhari is deliberately making the APC implode on itself and this is a very wicked act of an ingrate

And if we go by the Nepotism and neglect of the Southern Nigerian regions, compared to how all Southern Resources, the External Loans and foreign AIDS have been concentrated in developing the North, under Buhari, we would see that the Southern Nigeria regions are in for a very terrible time, shoudl that plot of Buhari be allowed to manifest.

Southerners need to be smart, sheath their sword now and come together. Tinubu also needs to surpress any Presidential ambition he may have (though l doubt that he is really serious about ever becoming Nigeria's President as he doesnot have that national Appeal), and COME TOGETHER to challenge this Plot of Buahri to Nothernise Nigeria completely.

Northern Nigerians already hold ALL the important positions in this country, due to Buhari's nepotism and abolition of the "Federal Character" in the consitutuion and have strategically placed Northerners in all the next five-steps succession roles in all Federal Agaencies so, allowing Buhari to manipulate another Eight Years of Northern domination of the Southern Nigeria and the Middle belt, (through another eight years of Presidency in 2023) IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Buhari is very Evil and a very wicked soul, even at hi sage. angry angry
So after hailing him with change mantra and 4+4 signal, nowu understand the northern politics? Human beings can be funny, bros abeg leave them dey hustle your pocket jaare
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Provided you are making profit from your investment. Who cares about the amount Tinubu spent of PMB's election
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by abbey621(m): 12:52am On Jun 27, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Pls don't start, focus on the bone of contention sir

When someone is advocating suicide, that becomes the bone of contention......let's weed out bad social media behavior!
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by One4me: 1:07am On Jun 27, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

So after hailing him with change mantra and 4+4 signal, nowu understand the northern politics? Human beings can be funny, bros abeg leave them dey hustle your pocket jaare

Well, he promised Change, so why wont we hail him with Change Mantra, at that point?
he does not have to do what he did and what is funny in that?
BTW, l am not a "Hustler" gerrit? undecided
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Okoroawusa: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2020
Nuel19:

Are you always this HIGH that you tend to forget your last comment?
Anakogheri
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Yankee101: 3:08am On Jun 27, 2020
That means it's true
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Billygee2u: 3:15am On Jun 27, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Yankee101: 3:58am On Jun 27, 2020
He should deny it before efcc makes him their next witch hunting project

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by ofiko123(m): 3:59am On Jun 27, 2020
Believe Tinubu at your own peril..
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:01am On Jun 27, 2020
SmartProf:
To be diplomatic or to know how to lie? angry
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by stonemasonn: 4:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Lostz:

does that change the fact that Ameachi sponsored Buhari?
Amaechi alone didn’t sponsor Buhari, pls don’t Koba the guy
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Igahbarr: 5:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Okay, continue to die in silence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.