Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (54420 Views)

Tax Dispute: Multichoice Agrees To Pay N35 Billion To FIRS / $1.2m NNPC ‘Bribe’ Used To Finance Jonathan, Buhari Elections – Bloomberg / Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Okoroawusa: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
PDP n Igbos having sleepless nights over APC, Buhari n Tinubu matter...

Well na person wey no fit do you anything na im go dey gossip about you.
Na so life be

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by 49cents(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
helinues:
That fake news was from Potopoto expressway

I am shocked like pmb why he responded of not out of fear of the consequences of keeping quiet lest he offends the Abuja tyrants
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by JAMO84: 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The Internally Displaced Coward was smart to deny the report, else, he would have ended up like Awolowo in 2seconds.

I know he's seriously pained now, and I will advise him to remain quiet in his Internally Displaced Camp were relief materials will be sent to him for survival.

God bless the United PDP.

Grade 8 zombies, you're free to quote me as usual.
Dundee united

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by LudaChriz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
The Internally Displaced Coward was smart to deny the report, else, he would have ended up like Awolowo in 2seconds.

I know he's seriously pained now, and I will advise him to remain quiet in his Internally Displaced Camp were relief materials will be sent to him for survival.

I'm enjoying ur ginja...keep them coming. Zombies must get sense by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nuel19: 10:29pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
PDP n Igbos having sleepless nights over APC, Buhari n Tinubu matter...

Well na person wey no fit do you anything na im go dey gossip about you.
Na so life be

Guy, the last time I checked, Fayemi, Fashola, Osinbanjo and even Aregbesola that was rumored to wanting to betray Tinubu are all Yorubas.

What has Igbos got to do with Tinubus predicament?

Why do you guys keep acting like cowards. Instead facing your real enemies head-on you chose to cast aspersions at the Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Staro: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2020

Useless president

Foolish followers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by GentleGiant007: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
You have a serious problem as an individual. Why are you taking Panadol for someone's headache and crying more than the bereaved? I think you are also a Nigerian that can contest an election. Or are you destined not to be great in your own life? Stop disparaging people your whole tribe is not worthy to untie their shoes. Btw Ojukwu who started war and ran away and Awolowo that helped Nigeria defeated your forefathers, I don't think you know the meaning of the word "coward".

JasonScoolari:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nuel19:

Guy, the last time I checked, Fayemi, Fashola, Osinbanjo and even Aregbesola that was rumored to wanting to betray Tinubu are all Yorubas.

What has Igbos got to do with Tinubus predicament?

Why do you guys keep acting like cowards. Instead facing your real enemies head-on you chose to cast aspersions at the Igbos.
Bia nwokem, are u okay?

Where did you see igbos in my comment?
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by JasonScoolari: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
GentleGiant007:
You have a serious problem as an individual. Why are you taking Panadol for someone's headache and crying more than the bereaved? I think you are also a Nigerian that can contest an election. Or are you destined not to be great in your own life? Stop disparaging people your whole tribe is not worthy to untie their shoes. Btw Ojukwu who started war and ran away and Awolowo that helped Nigeria defeated your forefathers, I don't think you know the meaning of the word "coward".

Like I said, Grade 8 like you are free to quote me with their bullshit talk for today.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by fergie001: 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
yommen:

I think you should go back to your village.
....you just want to comment right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by yommen: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Why is Tinubu afraid. Can't Afonjas just stop denying everything??

Funny!!! So has any Ibo man come to boast that he enthroned anybody in political office if he actually did? Things you haven't done, you accuse others of actually not doing. I shake my head for you.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nuel19: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bia nwokem, are u okay?

Are you always this HIGH that you tend to forget your last comment?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by JasonScoolari: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
fergie001:

....because Lagos is your own village?

Some people sef
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nwaonyishi69: 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Geomartinsurvey:
LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE

- By Olushola George Olumoroti (OGO)

Lai Mohammed, Chief of Staff from Kwara.
Yemi Osinbajo, Attorney General from Ogun.
Wale Edun, Finance Commissioner from Ogun.
Dele Alake Commissioner for Information from Ekiti
Rauf Aregbesola Commissioner for Works from Osun State.
Akabueze, Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.
Femi Lanlehin, SA from Oyo State.
Aurthur Worrey Commissioner for Land from Delta State.
Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representatiing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State
To name a few.
For the eight years that he ruled Lagos, he hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.
Twelve years down the line, see where those Tinubu guys are today -
1. Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice. He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.
2. Rauf Aregbesola was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.
3. Babatunde Raji Fashola, SAN was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.
4. Alhaji Lai Mohammed was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.
5. Babatunde Fowler was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He is the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman.
7. Sunday Dare was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister.
8. Babajide Sanwo-Olu was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.
At the National Assembly, there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, Speaker, House of Reps.
Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically. Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.
Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life. Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.
Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....
There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.
- AD excelled,
- ACN excelled and
- APC is excelling..
- TVC is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria and, The Nation is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria. The APC bigwig also owns 5 star hotels and estates in Lagos.
- He makes people,
- He follows up on them.
- He forgives routinely,
- He fights to teach not to kill
- He is a Pillar of Democracy,
- Mentor of great men
JAGABAN is a great man
This is pathetic. Are you, also, already joining in singing his nunc dimittis? In the political graveyards there are always many great 'indispensables forgotten'. He had his time, but the Fulani, as in their several other victories, cun or tricks over Yorubas; have successfully used jagaban and his foolish followers, again. It is now time to sulk; but, he needs to bear the pains carefully to escape the fate of Afonja in the hands of Alimi. He should play along o, simple.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by tonididdy(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yoloba man wey nor wise.

... You want run business with aboki them.... Maza maza your 35bee....phewwww in thin air.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nuel19:

Don't try to feign ignorance. We all know how it ended.

The problem with you guys is that you never seem to learn from history.

You arrogate to yourselfs as being sophisticated but the less educated Northerners keep playing you guys "Back 2 Back".

You all know means IBOs know how he ended. That is foolishness of the highest order. That is mental depression. There is a little difference between Edo and the IBOs. Is it Buhari or the Hausas that made ward chairman to suspend the National Chairman of his Party in a State where many elected representatives of State Parliament are not inaugurated and nothing happens? That is impoverished and underdeveloped people. Is it Buhari that created corona virus that made it impossible for Ajimobi to travel abroad for medical checkup.? He took decision based on situation on ground. It is the poverty level and lack of integrity in Edo North that created problem for Oshiomhole.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
We know it's a lie.

If we check that report very well, I won't be surprised if it was authored by an Igbo reporter.

Seems their hatred for Tinubu is undescribable.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nwaonyishi69: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
blowjohn:

See u talking like a CNN news anchor.
Are u 'lagosians?'
Or did u make a poll to determine ur claim?
They are part of TVC news crew.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by One4me: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Tinubu is not daft to make the kind of statement the fake news blog earlier carried. He has been in Nigeria politics for long to know how to be diplomatic in the face of disappointing events. Only beer parlour pundits would have swallowed such news that Tinubu will speak like that MURIC Akintola

Certainly, Jagaban is smarter than to make such statement, even though it could be true that he spent a lot financially and politically, to get Buhari elected, the story was designed to increase any seeming gulf between the President and the Jagaban.

Having said that, as someone who voted for Buhari, l dont need a soothsayer to say that he is an ingrate, a tribal clansman a nepotistic leader and someone who is only concerned about his Fulani Clan rulling for another eight years after him.

Buhari has intentionally ensured that problems brewed in APC, from the Amosun/APC issue in Ogun State, the Okorocha, his in-law Vs APC in Imo, to Obaseki Vs Oshiomole problems in Edo State. Buhari allowed the wounds to fester long enough, to cause a lot of bad blood in the party.

Byt why would a President who had zero chance of being elected in the first place, (after three failed attempts) want to destroy the party that gave him two terms?
The answer lies in 2023 Presidential Election!

APC is made up of an alliance of Buhari's little known CPC in the North and the ACN party, which is well established and controls so many states, especially in the South West. The AGREEMENT was to allow the Presidency go to the NORTHERN NIGERIA First (through Buhari) for TWO TERMS and then ROTATE to the SOUTHERN NIGERIA after that in 2023, by selecting a Southerner as the APC party representative in the election.

What Buhari is doing is detroying the APC, to ensure that it either cannot produce a SOUTHERNER as its presidential aspirant in 2023 or even if it does, it will BE TOO WEAK and FRACTURED TO WIN that election in 2023.
That way, he will switch his support to any other party (most like the PDP) that puts forward a Northerner as its Presidential aspirant in 2023.
With the END RESULT that a Northerner will lord it over the South again, for another 8years, making sixteen years of Northern rule, one after the other. Buhari is deliberately making the APC implode on itself and this is a very wicked act of an ingrate

And if we go by the Nepotism and neglect of the Southern Nigerian regions, compared to how all Southern Resources, the External Loans and foreign AIDS have been concentrated in developing the North, under Buhari, we would see that the Southern Nigeria regions are in for a very terrible time, shoudl that plot of Buhari be allowed to manifest.

Southerners need to be smart, sheath their sword now and come together. Tinubu also needs to surpress any Presidential ambition he may have (though l doubt that he is really serious about ever becoming Nigeria's President as he doesnot have that national Appeal), and COME TOGETHER to challenge this Plot of Buahri to Nothernise Nigeria completely.

Northern Nigerians already hold ALL the important positions in this country, due to Buhari's nepotism and abolition of the "Federal Character" in the consitutuion and have strategically placed Northerners in all the next five-steps succession roles in all Federal Agaencies so, allowing Buhari to manipulate another Eight Years of Northern domination of the Southern Nigeria and the Middle belt, (through another eight years of Presidency in 2023) IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Buhari is very Evil and a very wicked soul, even at hi sage. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nuel19: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
babaolofin:

You all know means IBOs know how he ended. That is foolishness of the highest order. That is mental depression.

It was on record that Igbos stood and fought but you guys chose to asslick. Now look at where your asslicking has gotten you people to;

Your people are being massacred and being chased away from their farmlands by Fulani Herdsmen on a daily basis.
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nwaonyishi69: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
babaolofin:

You all know means IBOs know how he ended. That is foolishness of the highest order. That is mental depression.
Why come for Igbos when you know that the Fulani are your tormentors. You always manifest gross mediocrity by getting fixated on Igbo when your slave master is a Fulani. Pele o, eku ije ijekuje iya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brown3: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
babaolofin:

How did Awolowo ends? You have to answer the question.you said Tinubu would have ended the way Awolowo ended. I spent six years in a Federal University in IBO land, can anybody try the nonsense you practice in Lagos in IBO land?
is Lagos your village or your state of origin? Lagos is for every Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by One4me: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
This is pathetic. Are you, also, already joining in singing his nunc dimintis? In the political graveyards there are always many great 'indispensables forgotten'. He had his time, but the Fulani, as in their several other victories, cun or tricks over Yorubas; have successfully used jagaban and his foolish followers, again. It is now time to sulk; but, he needs to bear the pains carefully to escape the fate of Aonja in the hands of Alimi. He should play along o, simple.

I can undertsand that you dont like Tinubu, like most Igbo peole dont, for tribalistic reasons (it is difficult to find any Yoruba that Igbos like!) but if youwant to disagree, just counter his post with FACTS based on truth.

I am not a fan of Tinubu myself and l think he should not even think about presenting himself for the Presidential ticket of APC (and l dont think he has that intention sef) but everything that guy posted about Tinubu are VERIFIABLE FACTS!
If you disagree, counter them one after the other with your own VERIFIABLE FACTS.

Dont just throw abuses and baseless inuendos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by bsalva(m): 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=fergie001 post=91105268]Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu is providing good, purposeful and responsible leadership. Lagosian are enjoying the fruits of good governance under the able and dynamic governor Sanwo-Olu.” it read.

If these is what jagaban called dynamic governor then we never ready.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brown3: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Bia nwokem, are u okay?
afonja Muslim I hail you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by One4me: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
manuelreports:
From the way things are going Tinubu might comit suicide, Afonja watch your brother oh. Anybody Hawking sniper around bourdillion should be arrested and prosecuted for aiding attempted suicide of an elder states rogue Aka the Boullion Van Master Aka the Lagos Father

You guys are just so full of HATRED for Yorubas!
Focus on how you can improve your lot, instead of vomitting this level of hate for other persons.
Funnily, it is not as if you Igbos have fared better under this Buhari regime, with all the Crocodile smile and dances he has unleashed on the South East!
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by adelaja70(m): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Like I said, Grade 8 like you are free to quote me with their bullshit talk for today.
I thought IBOS are intelligent people but the way you comments cause of likes nowadays is disgusting...
Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by One4me: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

You mean Bourdillon is an IDP Camp? shocked shocked
Point to one place in the whole South East ,that can compare to that Bourdillon Home of Tinubu. grin grin undecided
Most of you Igbos are just completely bereft of sense, seriously. Hatred is eating away your senses.
angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by israelmao(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tinubu is speaking from IDP's camp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
brown3:
is Lagos your village or your state of origin? Lagos is for every Nigerians.

I am from Ogun State having several villages and towns in Lagos State. The original and indigenous owners of Lagos are Aworis . They are found in Lagos and Ogun. The Ijebus are also both in Ogun and Lagos. Kano is for every Nigerian, but Arewa youth can issue ultimatum for your people to leave. All of us that attended higher institutions in your land know we are strangers on your soil. It was an experience.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections by brown3: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
One4me:

Certainly, Jagaban is smarter than to make such statement, even though it could be true that he spent a lot financially and politically, to get Buhari elected, the story was designed to increase any seeming gulf between the President and the Jagaban.

Having said that, as someone who voted for Buhari, l dont need a soothsayer to say that he is an ingrate, a tribal clansman a nepotistic leader and someone who is only concerned about his Fulani Clan rulling for another eight years after him.

Buhari has intentionally ensured that problems brewed in APC, from the Amosun/APC issue in Ogun State, the Okorocha, his in-law Vs APC in Imo, to Obaseki Vs Oshiomole problems in Edo State. Buhari allowed the wounds to fester long enough, to cause a lot of bad blood in the party.

Byt why would a President who had zero chance of being elected in the first place, (after three failed attempts) want to destroy the party that gave him two terms?
The answer lies in 2023 Presidential Election!

APC is made up of an alliance of Buhari's little known CPC in the North and the ACN party, which is well established and controls so many states, especially in the South West. The AGREEMENT was to allow the Presidency go to the NORTHERN NIGERIA First (through Buhari) for TWO TERMS and then ROTATE to the SOUTHERN NIGERIA after that in 2023, by selecting a Southerner as the APC party representative in the election.

What Buhari is doing is detroying the APC, to ensure that it either cannot produce a SOUTHERNER as its presidential aspirant in 2023 or even if it does, it will BE TOO WEAK and FRACTURED TO WIN that election in 2023.
That way, he will switch his support to any other party (most like the PDP) that puts forward a Northerner as its Presidential aspirant in 2023.
With the END RESULT that a Northerner will lord it over the South again, for another 8years, making sixteen years of Northern rule, one after the other. Buhari is deliberately making the APC implode on itself and this is a very wicked act of an ingrate

And if we go by the Nepotism and neglect of the Southern Nigerian regions, compared to how all Southern Resources, the External Loans and foreign AIDS have been concentrated in developing the North, under Buhari, we would see that the Southern Nigeria regions are in for a very terrible time, shoudl that plot of Buhari be allowed to manifest.

Southerners need to be smart, sheath their sword now and come together. Tinubu also needs to surpress any Presidential ambition he may have (though l doubt that he is really serious about ever becoming Nigeria's President as he doesnot have that national Appeal), and COME TOGETHER to challenge this Plot of Buahri to Nothernise Nigeria completely.

Northern Nigerians already hold ALL the important positions in this country, due to Buhari's nepotism and abolition of the "Federal Character" in the consitutuion and have strategically placed Northerners in all the next five-steps succession roles in all Federal Agaencies so, allowing Buhari to manipulate another Eight Years of Northern domination of the Southern Nigeria and the Middle belt, (through another eight years of Presidency in 2023) IS UNACCEPTABLE.

Buhari is very Evil and a very wicked soul, even at hi sage. angry angry
na now una eyez open. when we where complaining about they way he was appointing northerners to every key positions, you and your gangs call us ipob terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Killed At Buhari, APC Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / I Was Poisoned - Nyesom Wike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.