Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? (31260 Views)

How To Deal With An Overbearing Mother Inlaw / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? by Kebbiprince: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2021
rosalieene:

submit to who?
is he her husband?
she has a choice to walk away
Lol, this girl, how do you want to find a husband if you can't submit to your man, most of you ladies are just sick
Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? by AlphaSoul: 6:38pm On May 14, 2021
Alwaysachick:
Good evening ladies in the house,

I have a friend he is every good thing but overbearing. He kept that part till we started dating. I don't have issues with a man wanting to be a man but when he does it to the extent your opinions don't count again and if you do otherwise even when you are right, it gets him angry. Shouldn't it be a thing of concern?

I've been feeding his ego but I think its getting out of hand. The relationship is getting serious but my fears have started building and im beginning to ask myself if I can cope??

Please help a sister, what can I do to stop this? Married women in the house with husbands with such traits how do you cope?

Should have have learnt from my parents but my father is the exact opposite and with my observations, his dad is also overbearing his sisters at always complaining.
Overbearing and controlling.
Red flags!
Re: Ladies How Do You Cope With An Overbearing Man??? by rosalieene(f): 3:26pm On May 26, 2021
Kebbiprince:

Lol, this girl, how do you want to find a husband if you can't submit to your man, most of you ladies are just sick
You're the sick one Mr man.
That's my opinion, learn to respect it.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.