Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. (2578 Views)

"I Love Her"- Victor Hugo Mayor Of Mexico Town Marries Female Crocodile (video) / If You See These Three Things On Her, She Is A Complete Wh0re! PERIOD!! [photos] / Have You Ever Had Sex With A Complete Stranger, And If So, What's Your Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2020
# BBQMANNAGRILLS

I hear you are good at grilling anything that moves. I want to have a special weekend with my new date. we will be checking into your new joint.
please dont let me and my guest down.

My guest is fond of crocodile meat, so grill a crocodile exclusively for the both of us and reserve the oldest red wine in your collection for us as well.

Do not forget to add hot chilli pepper sauce and onions grin
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Baloranking(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2020
I thought he only deals with snake meat, now crocodile

4 Likes

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Baloranking:
I thought he only deals with snake meat, now crocodile
I hear he grills beyond snakes alone. He also grills grasscutters and monkeys to say the least

2 Likes

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Yhu guys no get work at all....una go dey drag person Wey no dey send una....person Wey no get una time...I sure nau sef...him dey where him dey make him Mullar in 6 digits... una Wey Neva see wetin to chop dey create thread on top him mata undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Vyzz: 10:57am On Jun 27, 2020
5 4 3 2 1
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by ImModern(m): 10:58am On Jun 27, 2020
He can
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Robnectar(m): 11:01am On Jun 27, 2020
he also grill feaces particularly grin

CcC; and deadmeatsgrin

2 Likes

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by EzzyCarter: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Sharming95:
Yhu guys no get work at all....una go dey drag person Wey no dey send una....person Wey no get una time...I sure nau sef...him dey where him dey make him Mullar in 6 digits... una Wey Neva see wetin to chop dey create thread on top him mata undecided

A** licker. No be only six digits. Na 12 digits grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2020
Sharming95:
bro. calm down. This is weekend. make we jolly small na...

we are not in the battle field like the Nigerian soldiers against boko Haram. Dont take it too seriously.

Enjoy life. No man takes the proceeds of his hustle to heaven. so enjoy your life okay.

grin

6 Likes

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by donbachi(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2020
Stop making mockery of his daily bread...he is far more better than ur hushpuppi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Enemyofdarkness: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2020
I thought he used to grill dead meat

2 Likes

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
I tell u. It is a bad act, if he offends you can't u just forgive him . Abi, the insults on him is too much, biko
donbachi:
Stop making mockery of his daily bread...he is far more better than ur hushpuppi.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Sharming95:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:29am On Jun 28, 2020
donbachi:
God bless you Don.

Ignore the hushkittens abeg!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Himself day enjoy all this trolls sometimes o,since e no get tv for house and friends to discuss with ....who go wan be your friend when Buhari nah your darling daddy grin

9 Likes

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Bellotelli: 8:03am On Jun 28, 2020
BadRadio:
# BBQMANNAGRILLS

I hear you are good at grilling anything that moves. I want to have a special weekend with my new date. we will be checking into your new joint.

My guest is fond of crocodile meat, so grill a crocodile exclusively for the both of us and reserve the oldest red wine in your collection for us as well.

All these naira landers with bad energy...this is mid 2020.. When will you guys grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Eriggs: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2020
Bellotelli:

All these naira landers with bad energy...this is mid 2020.. When will you guys grow up
99% of all these pikins are under 19 years I swear. the possiblegee guy is yet to write his WAEC due to lockdown. he is saying he's proud to be a yahoo boy for one thread like dat, hating on dem MANNA for putting hushcriminal to his place. nairaland kids and dem foolishness
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2020
Bellotelli:

we will grow up very soon... e remain smallgrin
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by SavageResponse(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2020
BadRadio:
# BBQMANNAGRILLS

grin
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Eriggs:
99% of all these pikins are under 19 years I swear. the possiblegee guy is yet to write his WAEC due to lockdown. he is saying he's proud to be a yahoo boy for one thread like dat, hating on dem MANNA for putting hushcriminal to his place. nairaland kids and dem foolishness
I know you will be very excited when you get a reply from me today bc all this while I have been ignoring you ..

elder in the house watin you don achieve , you don fit buy a single car tire all your life Playing draft up and down mugu
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
BadRadio:
# BBQMANNAGRILLS

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Robnectar(m): 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Possiblegee:
I know you will be very excited when you get a reply from me today bc all this while I have been ignoring you ..

elder in the house watin you don achieve , you don fit buy a single car tire all your life Playing draft up and down mugu

playing draft up and down, dis1 weak me olohungrin
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Robnectar:

playing draft up and down, dis1 weak me olohungrin
no mind am na e wan day claim elder for us ..when we go reach him age na golf we go day play not draft like the nuisance
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by sunshineV(f): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
badradio ma pami na

Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by TheM0nster: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
sunshineV:
badradio ma pami na
[/s]
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Robnectar(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Possiblegee:
no mind am na e wan day claim elder for us ..when we go reach him age na golf we go day play not draft like the nuisance

ur blood deyhot gan grin
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Robnectar:

ur blood deyhot gan grin

e like to day drag me up and down and I go day ignore am still
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by merieam16(f): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Vyzz:
5 4 3 2 1
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Robnectar(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Possiblegee:
e like to day drag me up and down and I go day ignore am still

olohun ko gba agidigrin
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Robnectar:

olohun ko gba agidigrin
grin na my record label now grin
Re: BBQMANNAGRILLS Can You Grill A Complete Crocodile For Me. by Robnectar(m): 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Possiblegee:
grin na my record label now grin

come sign me nagrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Marry Make I Die / Happiness for life / As A Grown Man What Is The Longest Time You've Stayed Single And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.