Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season (22515 Views)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 12:28am On Nov 01, 2011
Beaf:

This page is not that long to keep telling lie after lie. You will notice that over the several pages of this thread, we have all been civil, nobody has stooped low to tell lies, aside from you.
You are a liar, and I don't entertain that kind. Run along, liar.
Guy go home and crash i say!! You said Vettel was from good

Beaf:

What d'you mean, bruv? The only thing I deslike about Vettel is his rude finger. Lol!
I just think he is far from the other crop of good drivers like Lewis, Alonso etc. Na crime be dat?
No be you type am? Abi u blind ni
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
^
Abeg, go and find some other place to perch. You are a liar.
Does saying that someone is far from the other good crop of drivers mean any of the id!otic crap you have been posting?

Anybody armed with both morality and with the slightest grasp of English would interprete that sentence to mean that, Vettel is a good driver, but not in the same class as Lewis and Alonso. It is only your lies that say Vettel is not a good driver.

There is nothing more annoying than someone lying to your face and just continuing in the lie like they are ill-bred.
Shame on you.

Liar.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2011
Beaf:

^
Abeg, go and find some other place to perch. You are a liar.
Does saying that someone is far from the other good crop of drivers mean any of the id!otic crap you have been posting?

Anybody armed with both morality and with the slightest grasp of English would interprete that sentence to mean that, Vettel is a good driver, but not in the same class as Lewis and Alonso. It is only your lies that say Vettel is not a good driver.

There is nothing more annoying than someone lying to your face and just continuing in the lie like they are ill-bred.
Shame on you.

Liar.
Guy would you STFU!! I posted your quote and you are now forming Wole Soyinka! You must be a off your rockers or a lil schitz . How would someone that is not mad declare that a 24 year old double world champion is far from being as good as his contemporaries? You must be an iimbecile!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 12:14am On Nov 06, 2011
A-40:

Guy would you STFU!! I posted your quote and you are now forming Wole Soyinka! You must be a off your rockers or a lil schitz . How would someone that is not mad declare that a 24 year old double world champion is far from being as good as his contemporaries? You must be an iimbecile!

You are simply liar.
All you've done here is tell one shameless lie after the other. You are even pretending not to understand simple English in order to lie.
If you like burst your veins, it still wouldn't change the fact that you are a shameless liar.

The rest of us come here to chill out, not to entertain lies, 99.9999% of adults can argue without telling bare-faced lies.
So why do you continue to lie for no reason, sir? Why do you lie without tiring? shocked
You need to examine your soul for your need to lie, especially when you even quoted what I said here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.352.html#msg9350060

Liar.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2011
Beaf:

You are simply liar.
All you've done here is tell one shameless lie after the other. You are even pretending not to understand simple English in order to lie.
If you like burst your veins, it still wouldn't change the fact that you are a shameless liar.

The rest of us come here to chill out, not to entertain lies, 99.9999% of adults can argue without telling bare-faced lies.
So why do you continue to lie for no reason, sir? Why do you lie without tiring? shocked
You need to examine your soul for your need to lie, especially when you even quoted what I said here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.352.html#msg9350060

Liar.
Your yarns is getting stale u retaaard. You said Vettel was far from good thats the qualifying statement "far from good" i dont care what else you have to say aside that! Only a schizoprenic like u would tell me the best driver in F1 is far from being as good as his colleagues. In the association of blockheads you should be life president

Imbeciile! tongue
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 12:44am On Nov 12, 2011
A-40:

Your yarns is getting stale u retaaard. You said Vettel was far from good thats the qualifying statement "far from good" i dont care what else you have to say aside that! Only a schizoprenic like u would tell me the best driver in F1 is far from being as good as his colleagues. In the association of blockheads you should be life president

Imbeciile! tongue

You're only displaying your upbringing by lying relentlessly and thinking the fact you've called out can be covered with a foul mouth and childish rage. You are fooling only yourself.
The only way out for you is to stop telling lies.

Liar.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 3:03am On Nov 12, 2011
Very nice comments on Lewis from Alonso!

But the 30-year-old still believes Hamilton, who has endured a difficult year on and off the track, is the man with the most raw talent.

"Hamilton did not have a super season this year, who knows whether it was due to the Pirelli tyres or the fact that with blown diffusers now driving has changed," he explained.

"On top of that, [Hamilton's team-mate Jenson] Button is having a great year. All of this concurred to give the impression that his season hasn't been so good.

"But let's consider India, when he took second place in qualifying. It's like soccer: if Real Madrid or Barcelona are not performing particularly well on a given season, that does not mean that they're not top league.

"In fact, at the next winter testing he [Hamilton] will be the only one I'll be watching closely. The other guys can win if they've got the best car; he's the one who's able to clinch a championship with a car that's not the best."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/15701489.stm

Those two had an intense rivalry at McLaren that cost the World Championship in 2007, maybe there's love in the air!
Nice one from Alonso.

In the meantime, whats with Massa and the flapping wings? Is he attempting to fly or is it some new trick with firecrackers to celebrate the new year?
The fexing was back again today. Video from practice 2 at Abu Dhabbi. Enjoy! grin

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3uW7Fx31zo[/flash]
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 3:46am On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

You're only displaying your upbringing by lying relentlessly and thinking the fact you've called out can be covered with a foul mouth and childish rage. You are fooling only yourself.
The only way out for you is to stop telling lies.

Liar.
What does my upbringing have to do with the fact that you are a retaard?? Lol rage? Well even the Pope would be enraged at your idiocy which is in copious amounts. Even after quoting you you have the tuschka to still yarn megedefegede.

McLaren seem to be dominating practice. Vettel was uncharacteristically slow though
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
A-40:

What does my upbringing have to do with the fact that you are a retaard?? Lol rage? Well even the Pope would be enraged at your idiocy which is in copious amounts. Even after quoting you you have the tuschka to still yarn megedefegede.

Abeg, go and lie to other people jare! You been ratted here.
All liars are badly brought up. The "talent" gats to come from somewhere or something missing. Lol!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
Beaf:

Abeg, go and lie to other people jare! You been ratted here.
All liars are badly brought up. The "talent" gats to come from somewhere or something missing. Lol!
You are starting to bore me with your rants *yawns*

Mr Sebastian Vettel is far from a good driver. You are a disgrace to your generation  grin grin The far from good driver just scored another pole position
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2011
^
Sod off liar! For the two years that I've hosted F1 threads on NL, there has never been one occasion of a low life coming in to spoil the thread and everyones fun with lies. You are a damaged personality, normal people don't lie.

Liar.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2011
Vettels first DNF of the season!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
Hamilton winsssssss!!!! Nice race!!
It seems strange not to have a Red Bull driver on the podium. Mark Webber went backwards as usual, but had 3 stops. His need for a 3 stopper and Vettels puncture might tell a story about Red Bull and tyres at Abu Dhabi, I suspect they were doing something radical compared to others.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by montelik(m): 6:53pm On Nov 13, 2011
You can always trust Abu Dhabi to provide one of d most boring races in any calendar year. Even DRS couldn't make a real improvement in terms of excitement. They need to scrap d track or do a more thorough re-design, unlike d rubbish they did this year which they call an improvement.

Congrats to Lewis, but I'm sure he would have preferred to beat Vettel rather than win in his absence.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
^
You really hate that track! I didn't think the race was boring at all though, it was quite exciting in fact with all the between Alonso, Jenson and Webber. The only drawback was overtaking was a being too artificial, especially between De Resta and Buemi.

Pity about your man, Vettel.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by FBS: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
LH! done did it. cheesy
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2011
Beaf:

^
Sod off liar! For the two years that I've hosted F1 threads on NL, there has never been one occasion of a low life coming in to spoil the thread and everyones fun with lies. You are a damaged personality, normal people don't lie.

Liar.
You are a hypocrite and Edumare would punish u for your hypocrisy. You lied and u are calling me a liar then you subliminally disrespect my folks under the guise of my upbringing. Surely you must be terminally mad cool i must warn you though that i wont let your foolishness slide anymore

FBS:

LH! done did it. cheesy
Medicine after death
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
A-40:

You are a hypocrite and Edumare would punish u for your hypocrisy. You lied and u are calling me a liar then you subliminally disrespect my folks under the guise of my upbringing. Surely you must be terminally mad cool i must warn you though that i wont let your foolishness slide anymore

Hmm! Its really strange that it hasn't occurred to you that you are only reaping the fruit of your lies. Wow!
What else, but a poor upbringing makes a person tell lies and continue to tell lies even when it is obvious to everybody that they are lying? You are truly damaged.
Its gutter in you bubbling up, sir. You can go through life without telling porkies, you know.

Liar.

This is a simple history of my posts and shameless lies you responded with and that have spoilt this lovely thread:

Beaf: His car wasn't the fastest last year, seriously? Lol!
He just had real difficulty coping with Webber's challenge in the sister car.

The only thing I agree with is that Vettel is good. I really doubt that he is as quick as Lewis, Alonso and Rosberg (there's also Senna, Algesuari, Kobayashi and Kovalainen). Webber is an also-ran like Massa, Truli etc and is poor material to guage a fast driver against.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.352.html#msg9350060

Beaf: What d'you mean, bruv? The only thing I deslike about Vettel is his rude finger. Lol!
I just think he is far from the other crop of good drivers like Lewis, Alonso etc. Na crime be dat?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.384.html#msg9388398

How either of those statements can mean that Vettel is not a good driver is best explained by your dishonesty. You went on to start lying and insulting; here are your shameless responses:

A-40:
A 24 year old two time World Champion is not a good driver. You are Baba Suwe funny

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.384.html#msg9389752

After the above response. I made it clear to you that you were misrepresenting anything I said, but you insisted and went right on lying and insulting like a gutter breed:

A-40:
You said he was far from good    anyway you are not saying anything new the same thing was said about Schumacher. Whether he is better than Lewis or Alonso hardly matters to me its an opinion thing

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.384.html#msg9425532

[table][tr][td][/td][td][img]http://fruitfly.files./2008/01/liar.jpg?w=354&h=334[/img][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=14pt]"Mummy! We 'catched' a liar!!!! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by FBS: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2011
A-40:

Medicine after death
either way, it was a moral boosting victory! Easy!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
Beaf:

Hmm! Its really strange that it hasn't occurred to you that you are only reaping the fruit of your lies. Wow!
What else, but a poor upbringing makes a person tell lies and continue to tell lies even when it is obvious to everybody that they are lying? You are truly damaged.
Its gutter in you bubbling up, sir. You can go through life without telling porkies, you know.

Liar.
Will u STFU you self-righteous phool!! Na u your Mama and ur Papa na him get bad upbringing. I can see hypocrisy runs in your DNA.

Imbecille!!

Beaf:

This is a simple history of my posts and shameless lies you responded with and that have spoilt this lovely thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.352.html#msg9350060

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.384.html#msg9388398

How either of those statements can mean that Vettel is not a good driver is best explained by your dishonesty. You went on to start lying and insulting; here are your shameless responses:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.384.html#msg9389752

After the above response. I made it clear to you that you were misrepresenting anything I said, but you insisted and went right on lying and insulting like a gutter breed:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-595435.384.html#msg9425532
Ole! Barau! Banza! Why didnt you highlight the[b] far from good[/b] part. You petty criminal

Anyway what have we established

1. You are a liar: You said Vettel was far from good earlier and now you deny it
2. You are a retaard and an imbecille: Only a retaard would claim that a driver that has shattered almost all the records in f1 is far from being good or as good as his contemporaries
3. You are a hypocrite: Only a hypocrite would call someone a liar when he is a "far" bigger one and only a hypocrite would claim one has a bad upbringing not knowing he is subliminally disrespecting their parents

Beaf:

[table][tr][td][/td][td][img]http://fruitfly.files./2008/01/liar.jpg?w=354&h=334[/img][/td][/tr][/table]

[size=14pt]"Mummy! We 'catched' a liar!!!! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
See why i called you a retaard and an imbecille?? You must be pushing 30 and see how u dey phool yourself for Nairaland grin grin

FBS:

either way, it was a moral boosting victory! Easy!
He deserved it sha! At all at all na him bad
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by funextra20: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2011
STUDY ABROAD
Get your POLAND,RUSSIA,GEORGIA,UKRAINE,SOUTH AFRICA(TOURIST)INVITATION FOR STUDENT,CALL ME ON 07086591720, NO FORE PAYMENT , SCHOOL FEES ON ARRIVAL, I HAVE BEING TO THIS COUNTRIES MYSELF AND I PROCESSED IT MYSELF AND I CAN DO IT FOR YOU AT A TOKEN FEE, WHEN WE MEET I SHOW YOUR PICTURES,AND I SPEAK RUSSIAN,POLISH.JUST CALL ME
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2011
A-40:

. . .
Ole! Barau! Banza! Why didnt you highlight the[b] far from good[/b] part. You petty criminal
. . .

So why have you not been able to do that yourself?
Why can't you save yourself instead of getting sooooooooooooooo angry at the proof that you are a liar with a gutter upbring? shocked
Is it not because it doesn't exist and you are lying?
Why tell lies on someone? Why continue to lie, especially when it is obvious?

An adult, lying as if it will put food on the table!

The whole thing has become so comical! Now, I'm having good times laughing at you!

Liar.

[table][tr][td]Oti o!
Beaf say am lie! He proof it!
Foolish keyboard! I want to lie again, where is B for apple?
I am dunce? I am a id!ot? Disgrace
My upringing, she is too poor! Mo gbe!

[/td][td][img]http://indiemotionblog.files./2011/04/hw_monkey-computer.jpg[/img][/td][/tr][/table]
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
Beaf:

So why have you not been able to do that yourself?
Why can't you save yourself instead of getting sooooooooooooooo angry at the proof that you are a liar with a gutter upbring? shocked
Is it not because it doesn't exist and you are lying?
Why tell lies on someone? Why continue to lie, especially when it is obvious?
Because you lacked the honesty to do so it must be the hypocrite in you. Proof?? Hehehe why not D12. Why does this color-blind mole keep ranting about my upbringing? I am cocksure it was better than yours

Beaf:

An adult, lying as if it will put food on the table!
You have been proven not only to be a liar but a hypocrite and a disgrace to your generation! Lets not even go to your mental handicaps

Beaf:

The whole thing has become so comical! Now, I'm having good times laughing at you!

Liar.

[table][tr][td]Oti o!

[/td][td][img]http://indiemotionblog.files./2011/04/hw_monkey-computer.jpg[/img][/td][/tr][/table]
Look at this overgrown baby grin grin where you deprived of your childhood? Mo bad gan ooh! I have this guy acting like a doofus all because he wants to prove a point

You should laugh at yourself and then your parents as i am doing right now for rearing a numptie like you and not providing the necessary tools for you not to be a tool!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 1:29am On Nov 19, 2011
A-40:

Because you lacked the honesty to do so it must be the hypocrite in you. Proof?? Hehehe why not D12. Why does this color-blind mole keep ranting about my upbringing? I am cocksure it was better than yours
You have been proven not only to be a liar but a hypocrite and a disgrace to your generation! Lets not even go to your mental handicaps

Look at this overgrown baby grin grin where you deprived of your childhood? Mo bad gan ooh! I have this guy acting like a doofus all because he wants to prove a point

You should laugh at yourself and then your parents as i am doing right now for rearing a numptie like you and not providing the necessary tools for you not to be a tool!

Yada yada ya! Lol!
What a liar. Its poor upbringing that makes anyone falsely accuse others and then start lying like a fountain to cover the lie they first told.
You've been rustled, but you still keep lying. Na wa o!

Bad upbringing smells like the gutter, so here is the World weeping for you. cry

Liar.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2011
Beaf:

Yada yada ya! Lol!
What a liar. Its poor upbringing that makes anyone falsely accuse others and then start lying like a fountain to cover the lie they first told.

Bad upbringing smells like the gutter, so here is the World weeping for you. cry

You should be ashamed of yourself! The kid from the gutter has proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are denser than a tub of goo grin grin

Mr Sebastian Vettel is far from a good driver

Beaf:

You've been rustled, but you still keep lying. Na wa o!

Liar.
Me rustled?? My bear bear is laughing at u

Beaf:

[table][tr][td]Oti o!

See what u've been reduced to? Rambling like a barbarian suffering from warapa. A 2 year old suffering from Autism wouldnt type this! Who are the unfortunate fellows that paid for your education? Maybe i should get Dr Doolittle to come and translate this animal talk
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2011
--Beaf ignores the shameless liar who doesn't know how disgraceful it is to be caught falsely accusing and telling porkies. Lol!--

Rain expected during this quali, so its mad with all drivers justling for space. Massa doesn't seem too sharp.
This is also rumoured to be Barrichelo's last race, it will be strange without Rubens on track!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2011
Its quali over at Interlagos, without the feared rain.

1 S Vettel 1:12.460 (Record 15th pole in a season)
2 J Button 1:12.547
3 M Webber 1:12.597
4 L Hamilton 1:12.622
5 F Alonso 1:12.765
6 A Sutil 1:13.113
7 N Rosberg 1:13.286
8 M Schumacher 1:13.393
9 P Di Resta 1:13.419
10 F Massa 1:13.583
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by montelik(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2011
^^ Actually its Red Bull 1-2 and Mclaren 3-4 with Button and Webber swapping places.

Will be rooting for Lewis this weekend. Really like his helmet tribute to Senna.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2011
^
Thanks!
I mistakenly posted the Q2 result. I've got the correct Q3 result below.
Welcome to the Lewis crowd even though its just for one race. cheesy

1 S Vettel 1:11.918 (Record 15th pole in a season)
2 M Webber 1:12.099
3 J Button 1:12.283
4 L Hamilton 1:12.480
5 F Alonso 1:12.591
6 N Rosberg 1:13.050
7 F Massa 1:13.068
8 A Sutil 1:13.298
9 B Senna 1:13.761
10 M Schumacher No time

I'm so sad that the season is over, especially when its ending at a relatively poor circuit. Lets hope it really rains tomorrow to spice things up.
Damn! Its that time of year when there is little to chew on and you've got to ferret out any t!tbits until winter testing (which proves nothing in itself either).
I really wonder what next season will bring, especially with Red Bull and McLaren refusing to sign for a total ban of all blown exhaust loopholes; with that development it should be a straight fight McLaren vs Adrian Newy fight, I don't see Ferrari catching up in the blown diffuser trick compartment.

I wonder if the new tail McLaren brought to Brazil and Red Bull's new floor for the race are all tests for 2012. Whatever is in that new Red Bull floor has given them close to a second over most other cars, similar to the start of the season. embarassed
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2011
I can almost bet that Red Bull is deliberately sabotaging Vettels race so Webber can win. embarassed
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2011
Contrived victory for Webber. The Red Bulls are so superior they can afford to do crap, I've always thought the gap between Webber and Vettel this season as compared to last just didn't look right; especially as Webber was the only one to have various types of breakdowns at the beginning of the season.

Great drives from Jensen and Alonso.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by montelik(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2011
Sad that Lewis couldn't deliver despite supporting him this weekend. How odd that Webber who had been d Red bull driver battling with mechanical issues for most of d season while Seb had virtually none, has his fortunes turn around and Vettel have problems in d very last race of d season to claim his victory.

I doubt Red bull would sabotage Vettel just so Webber could win. Didn't they harm Webber's chances in a recent GP by calling him in so as to keep him off Vettel back, despite already having d drivers and constructors championships all wrapped up

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) / Tribute To Mikel Obi As Sunset For His Int'l Retirement After AFCON 2019 / Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.