Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season (22517 Views)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2011
omar22:

"Massa Fernando is faster than you" do you copy!!!, Am shocked that they didnt ask Massa to slam the car into the wall,

Lol!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by babyboy3(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2011
Its getting to a stage that even if Alonso joins Skoda or Tata motors, theirs always a guinea pig for them to use to do AlonSLOW's dirty job, what next?

Perhaps Nelsinho Piquet Jr was just asked to help Alonso after all, and he misunderstood what they actually wanted him to do?
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by montelik(m): 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
See storm in a cup. So Massa intentionally held up Lewis, a rival driver on another team, to retain his track position. Oh my, what an absolute scandal shocked.

Hamilton and d circus that surrounds him, creating needless controversies doesn't help him win WDCs or score points for Mclaren. This is just as silly as d schumi non-troversy from Monza.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by babyboy3(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hamilton and d circus that surrounds him, creating needless controversies doesn't help him win WDCs or score points for Mclaren. This is just as silly as d schumi non-troversy from Monza.

Well its more like controversies is never far from Fernando Alonso, like I said earlier on I was shocked Rob Smedley stopped short of asking Massa to crash into the wall may be a safety car might come to Alonso's aid again.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by montelik(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2011
Wetin concern Alonso with this story. This concerns Lewis, Massa and Smedley. How did Alonso figure in this non-troversy.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by babyboy3(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2011
Wetin concern Alonso with this story. This concerns Lewis, Massa and Smedley. How did Alonso figure in this non-troversy.

E-X-C-U-S-E M-E!!!!!!

And why would they ask Massa to destroy Lewis's race? The truth slowly makes it way to the surface , Win at all cost is the rule.
Better put win at any cost Ferrari was fully aware that Lewis was a true challenger to Alonso making it to the podium. Singapore some years back we had Renault and Alonso, Now its Ferrari and Massa.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
some of the people who frequently type on this forum are so narrow minded, it's unbelievable!
i guess in their world, other drivers are asked by their team engineers to make their competitor's ride "as pleasant as possible".

i understand that many of you ham cheerleaders hate Alonso (fair enough) but bringing any BS news to make some dumbasss points is taking your frustration out to another level.

here is something that you guys should FOCUS on: NEITHER ALONSO NOR HAM WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP THIS YEAR!
or maybe you guys will blame Ferrari for spoiling Mc Laren's chances of winning this year too?!
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 1:46am On Oct 05, 2011
If Massa is told to destroy Lewis race it has to be for the benefit of Alonso. Massa is Alonso's cow to be milked and 2 + 2 = 4
Lol!

I've always been a McLaren supporter, cos they don't do the dirty stuff that exists in Ferrari's DNA. There's no number one or number two, everyone gets on track to slug it out.
McLaren have also always had the best drivers and most electric drivers on the track; Mika, Kimi, Pablo Montoya and now, Lewis.

Senna and co came to early for me. But the tradition extends backward. . . Best team in the paddock, bloody beautiful car! cool grin
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by omar22(m): 7:03am On Oct 05, 2011
or maybe you guys will blame Ferrari for spoiling Mc Laren's chances of winning this year too?!

Mclaren finishing above Ferrari in the constructor table seems more important now and I believe that's where the money is, dont you think Ferrari need the money to pay guinea pigs like Massa, I guess when Massa quits in 2 years time AlonSlow would recommend Nelson Pique Jr as his number 2
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 7:33am On Oct 08, 2011
Vettel takes pole at Shizuoka. This is almost painful to watch lol cheesy cheesy Button,HAM,Massa,Alonso and Webber complete the front 6
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2011
A-40:

Vettel takes pole at Shizuoka. This is almost painful to watch lol cheesy cheesy Button,HAM,Massa,Alonso and Webber complete the front 6

Yeah, the season has been a predictable one, lets hope the rest isn't boring.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
baby-boy:

I wont get into the Alonso v Lewis debate again,
Its #stale especially when there is a new sheriff in town
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by hercules07: 3:53am On Oct 09, 2011
Vettel will win the championship here, hope Ferrari get their act together next year, the wait for a championship has been too long.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by cold(m): 7:01am On Oct 09, 2011
Who else is watching an early morning grand prix?
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by cold(m): 7:44am On Oct 09, 2011
Hamilton might just get another penalty for crowding out Massa. . .again
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by cold(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2011
No further action wid be taken on the Hamilton/Massa incident
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by hercules07: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2011
That hamiliton is a petulant guy, he needs to rein in his aggression, Vettel wins grand prix but props to both Button and Alonso, especially Alonso.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by cold(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2011
^I don't think Hamilton saw Massa.Even the stewards agreed,at least for once
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by cold(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2011
but all the same big props to Vettel & Button although I still think Hamilton is still a better driver.It takes nothing away from Jenson
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by montelik(m): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2011
Hamilton and Massa clash yet again. I am sure some on this thread, will try to again rope Alonso into d brouhaha btwn Felipe & Lewis.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 8:11pm On Oct 09, 2011
Those drama queens are getting boring jare i.e Alonso and Hamilton. Congrats to Vettel!! Arguably the most convincing champ in f1 history

Alonso is such a hater tho just look at this guy

Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2011
^
Funny shiite indeed! grin grin grin
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 7:07am On Oct 15, 2011
Lewis gets pole!!!!
Go boy!

He was the only guy in the 35's and stopped Red Bull from creating an F1 record with 16 poles in a season (could still be done, though).

1 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1’35.820
2 Sebastian Vettel Red Bull-Renault 1’36.042
3 Jenson Button McLaren-Mercedes 1’36.126
4 Mark Webber Red Bull-Renault 1’36.468
5 Felipe Massa Ferrari 1’36.831
6 Fernando Alonso Ferrari 1’36.980

7 Nico Rosberg Mercedes 1’37.754
8 Vitaly Petrov Renault 1’38.124
9 Paul di Resta Force India-Mercedes
10 Adrian Sutil Force India-Mercedes
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by cold(m): 7:01am On Oct 16, 2011
Another early morning Grand Prix.Who's here with me.With all the heavy drinking over Saturday nite.I've had to save my sleep for later,considering the fact that Hamilton is on pole.It don't get no better than this
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 9:30am On Oct 16, 2011
And the procession continues. . . . Vettel Hamilton Webber on the podium. Vettel jumped Hamilton from tip-off and of course held on till the end with a lead the size of Russia
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2011
A-40:

And the procession continues. . . . Vettel Hamilton Webber on the podium. Vettel jumped Hamilton from tip-off and of course held on till the end with a lead the size of Russia

Lol! The Red Bull is still by far the faster car, poor Lewis had to fight with might to keep Webber behind and Jensen could never even remotely trouble Webber.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2011
cold:

Another early morning Grand Prix.Who's here with me.With all the heavy drinking over Saturday nite.I've had to save my sleep for later,considering the fact that Hamilton is on pole.It don't get no better than this

I didn't think anybody would be here. Nice race it was! Algesuari was a major surprise.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2011
Well faster car does not guarantee anything besides his car was not the fastest last year anyways i wont deny it gives him some leverage but the kid is still a damn good driver
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by Beaf: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2011
A-40:

Well faster car does not guarantee anything besides his car was not the fastest last year anyways i wont deny it gives him some leverage but the kid is still a damn good driver

His car wasn't the fastest last year, seriously? Lol!
He just had real difficulty coping with Webber's challenge in the sister car.

The only thing I agree with is that Vettel is good. I really doubt that he is as quick as Lewis, Alonso and Rosberg (there's also Senna, Algesuari, Kobayashi and Kovalainen). Webber is an also-ran like Massa, Truli etc and is poor material to guage a fast driver against.
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by cold(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
^You left out Kubica
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by A40(m): 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
Beaf:

His car wasn't the fastest last year, seriously? Lol!
He just had real difficulty coping with Webber's challenge in the sister car.

The only thing I agree with is that Vettel is good. I really doubt that he is as quick as Lewis, Alonso and Rosberg (there's also Senna, Algesuari, Kobayashi and Kovalainen). Webber is an also-ran like Massa, Truli etc and is poor material to guage a fast driver against.
Come on the difference was debatable and marginal at best. Is he as quick as Lewis maybe not but remember being a quicker driver does not make you a better one. Webber is not as bad as you are making him look neither is Massa besides adding two super-fast drivers has proven over time to be counter-productive we saw what happened between Alonso and H.A.M
Re: Formula 1 Grand Hotel - 2011 Season by omi247(f): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
I just found this thread lol.

Glad to know there are F1 fans on Nairaland! smiley.

Was a great race. Lewis definitely gave a valiant effort in fending off Webber for so long!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) / Tribute To Mikel Obi As Sunset For His Int'l Retirement After AFCON 2019 / Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.