Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (93199 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by knowhowk: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
Different People , Different Experience .........Is anyone dying of Staphylococus aureus,Married with No Kids.Get Solutions now ,Read our Testimonies .08100459321 . WhatsApp or Call .Visit our website www.gardennaturalhealth.com.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by lalopeto: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2020
4ckz:
I will really need the input of married men and women on this thread.

So yesterday at the bar, you know, ashawo bar, I sat in the same table with a married man, looked early 40's to me. He got drunk and got all chit chat with me.

He told me that he actually picked up ashawo life style after marriage, told me his wife always used sex as a bargaining chip early in their marriage, and often looked for the slightest reason not to have sex.

He said his first time cheating was after his first child, that his wife refused his touch for more than 3 months, he got to cheat with one of his colleagues at work (lest I forget, the man is well learned and rich too, I could get this from his fluency in English and his car).

The affair almost cost him his marriage. When mata cast, everyone blamed him, but he couldn't tell them how his wife deprived him of sex. He was later forgiven by the wife and the marriage continued.

According to him, before long the wife went back to her style of sexual deprivation, was only active when they wanted children. He did mention that he doesn't think the wife cheated, he has monitored her, and as far as he could tell, the wife was an always at home type of woman, and according to him was a good woman apart from the sex thing.

Before long he went back to cheating again, and that was when he started ashawo life style, he choose not to have a relationship with anyone again because of the threat it posed to his marriage.

He said he is sure his wife knows of his ashawo life style, but never talked about it for the sake of peace, and he has been living like that for more than 10 yrs, and their sex life though not dead comes once in a while, few times in a year.

He advised me that if I should cheat, that I should never keep a relationship with anyone, that I should try as much as possible to make it just about sex. Me that's planning to never cheat on my wife.

So married men, do your wives ever keep you for months without sex?

Also do husbands deprive their wives of sex?

I don't think I can even bear 1 month without, like, I must be lashing my wife like thrice a week to say the least. I am much more scared that since my life is like this now, maybe cheating would be inevitable for me.

So married people, how do you deal with sexual deprivation from your spouse, and is it even possible not to cheat?
What of the health threat to your spouse that comes with it?

ME I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF IT FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW BY MY WIFE

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2020
lalopeto:

ME I HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED OF IT FOR OVER 5 YEARS NOW BY MY WIFE

If I were you, I will be cheating with pride.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Ygrette(f): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2020
lefulefu:
and yet u still broke up with him
hmm na wao

Yes. And I had not the faintest notion that that decision would alter violently the whole course of my life.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by joseph1832(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2020
Ygrette:

Yes. And I had not the faintest notion that that decision would alter violently the whole course of my life.
the real question is: why did you break up with him?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Kihara14: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Guys guys let's grow our Instagram page. Follow @blurr.tm and @blurr.ng
I follow back immediately. So let's do this guy's! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.