Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (93136 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ume1000: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
femmoy:

unfortunate goat of the millenium.
pride of fools
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ariklawani(f): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Amen.. I am a woman
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ariklawani(f): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maybe you don't understand me.. You u should never and ever use sex to punish your husband or wife... Sex can also settle any fight bw you and your husband....

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ibkonekt(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Biodun1929:

I won't say all, but like 90%. I have a lot of married friends and 90% of them cheat cos their wives deprive them of sex for months on end. I don't even know why married women do this. Man and woman don't have the same type of wiring for sex, but women just judge things from their own point of view (how they feel), but understanding that man's sexual urge is 10 times that of woman. Anyway, there are some women out there who understand this...but just like 10%

yeah i agree with you, when i said all women it was a generalization but they are the few exceptions to the rule which you have put numbers to . however to answer your second paragraph i think women even have more sex drive than men but women lie alot, the same woman (married or single) that we all claim has lower sex drive(old ladies or fat ladies or mothers) is busy sleeping with very attractive, six packs men. its all about who she wants to sleep with against who she is actually sleeping with

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by AJORE(m): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
The most sensible comment since morning. Kudos to u �
J111333:
Some women actually find sex boring but after certain experiences, that can be reversed. Some of them are even bisexual without knowing it.
I've met quite a few, the man needs to spice up their bed sessions a bit and with time, na the woman go begin dey pull down his pants sef.

Visiting ashawo joint is an irresponsible thing to do as a man.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by AJORE(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wa gbayi �. My uncle have 3 wifes na him head safe him d day I was to be killed in his concubine house.
phemmyfour:
polygamy doesn't cure cheating. Men with many wives do cheat as well. There is this pleasure they derive in eating what does not belong to them
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
This is as a result of polygamy being obsolete in the society.

It's the only responsible alternative and would surely correct all these nonsense.

No, it's an archaic way.
But some women prefers to still use another landline outside the house that the one available at home.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by spiralwedge(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Faithful4real:

Ok in this generation marry 3 wives let me see how you will take care of them

That's sexist. In this generation, you don't take care of anybody but the kids. Any other thing or person is 50-50 or as agreed
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by spiralwedge(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
bigcasava1:
I disagree with you. Religion did not support sex deprivation infact the Bible warned couple not to deny their body to each other.

You are off topic, abeg.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by fashionale(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
akaahs:

Hmmmmmm, I'm currently what U went through. In my case, my fiancee is a virgin while I'm not.
Is a no sex relationship, we discssing earlier about sex and asked her what if she can't satisfy me sexually. D answer she gave me shocked me; that I can always go get outside. Me that has vow not to indulge in extra marital affairs oo.
Honestly, I'm reconsidering her.

Hmmmm... This is serious, my advice for you is if she's someone that listens to you, you can teach her about love making. Nobody born of woman that doesn't love sex, just that the person hasn't met someone that will bring out the freaky side of sex life in him or her. but if she doesn't listen to you, my brother run for your life. Problems fit start from there enter your marriage. And if you're not a sex freaking person, you two can work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by JBoss25(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
phemmyfour:
polygamy doesn't cure cheating. Men with many wives do cheat as well. There is this pleasure they derive in eating what does not belong to them
lol you're spot on
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by mrkia(m): 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank God I'm a Muslim
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by femmoy(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
ume1000:
pride of fools
no need exchanging words with an unfortunate mad dog. Go and die.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by abiolaoladipupo(m): 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
0rion:

THERE IS BIG LESSON FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM THAT NAUGHTY DISCUSSION.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO START DISCUSSING ABOUT SEX WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE. THIS IS TO KNOW ABOUT HER SEX LIFE. IF SHES A VIRGIN DEFINITELY NOT GONNA HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE.

BUT ALWAYS ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO AND TO BE DONE TO HER. DONT LET HER BE SHY. MAKE IT A SERIOUS DISCUSSION IF YOU DONT WANT TO CHEAT ON HER.

WE MEN JUST ALWAYS LIKE TO GO IN AND OUT . WOWEN ARE NOT LIKE THAT. EXCEPT ASHAWO

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU ENGAGE THEM IN SUCH DISCUSSION THEY'LL STILL CHANGE AFTER MARRIAGE, BUT I THINK THE REASON FOR THIS IS BECAUSE THEY FELT LIKE THEY'VE GOTTEN WHAT THEY WANTED SO THEY COULD DO AS THEY LIKE... MOST LADIES GIVE THEIR PARTNER BACK TO BACK WHILE DATING. BUT THE WHOLE THING CHANGE IMMEDIATELY AFTER MARRIAGE.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
steveekeoma:
some men wit 4wives still have about 3 concubines, Despite being polygamous. Polygamy can't be a bus stop to cheat but can intensify pride to cheat. However i am not against polygamy but I don't support it as the idea that will reduce or stop sexual deprivation against a husband.

I honestly used to judge married men that cheat, before I got into the same boat, and trust me - no matter how resolved you are not to, sex deprivation would make you start looking out - its pure biology.

Women would do anything in the bedroom to get hooked, and once they get married, they relax cos they know they don't have to hustle anymore, as they have found a beast of burden to provide, protect and shelter her and her children. That's the God-honest truth. If your wife knows you are not really the womanizing type, she would rest easy in knowing you aren't going anywhere, and would occasionally gas-light you with talking about how having sex outside is immoral. B.S!!! Sex for most women (whether they admit it or not) is currency, the same way a man's strength and ability to provide is also currency. The problem is once a woman gets what she wants (the stability, provision, and protection marriage offers), she really isn't under any compulsion to put out anymore.

Sex is the direct equivalent for men to the feminine need for validation through conversation and processing. When Men ask for sex, they are seeking connection with the love of their life. They are seeking confirmation that they are good husbands and fulfilling partners. They are seeking validation that they are appreciated for all the hard work they do for their families and the things above that I do solely for their wives. Men need to feel attractive and desirable too. And, most importantly, they are seeking the most effective and real way she can say, “I Love you, thank you.”

As a man, not having enough sex harms your health by impairing your testosterone levels, as well as puts you at higher risk for prostate cancer. Healthy testosterone levels assure you of a healthy cardiovascular system, stronger bones, muscle growth, reduced fat, improved mood, and better verbal memory, spatial abilities, or mathematical reasoning. Your testosterone also affects your drive, and hence might be providing a psychological barrier to how you push your goals; every single fit and successful man I know is very active in the bedroom. So get this, by your wife denying you sex, she is slowly endangering your health.

So my advice? Don't substitute sex for jerking off (its only temporary relief, and messes with you in the long run); if your partner does not see the need to fulfill your carnal desires, then get a mistress of FWB (I don't subscribe to patronizing prostitutes). A lot of present-day morality like monogamy are a western invention that do not take into account how nature actually designed men to function. Men in different cultures across the world for several millennia have sought regular sex cos that's how they are wired, and if your partner won't budge, then your conscience should be free. Don't be a victim of a sexless marriage.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
1972xy:
My dear all you need is Jesus. He is the only one that help you to cope with your wife behaviour. Sex or no sex, your wife is your wife for better and for worse.
The moment you are in Jesus, i can assure you that your home is intact and side chick will be a taboo to you. Mind you, it takes two to tangle. if your wife is in the mood you will always know you dont need to force her..if you do, you wont get what you want in her so always be patient with her.
God bless you.

There is nowhere in the bible that advocates monogamy; its a western invention.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
UjuJoan2:

So you know it's an enjoyable act? And yet you expect a woman who is not happy in her marriage to keep having sex. How can you enjoy something with someone you are angry with? So your married colleague tells you she does that and you believed?

Truth is that a lot of women are unhappy with their husbands so they withhold sex because that's all they can do. Some men only listen and act properly when they really have something to lose (like sex).

Some women want to withhold sex but can't because their husbands would retaliate in a way that could be detrimental to them.

Nigerian marriages are constant battle grounds and that's not likely to change anytime soon.

In my opinion though, any woman withholding sex from her husband should be willing to accept that he will cheat. Likewise any man who treats his wife badly should realize that she will find someone who will treat her better sooner of later.

Is it not more honourable for her to quit?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by lozanni(m): 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
VULCAN:
In a country that is the poverty capital of the world, this your example has no value.

We need examples of how people who are financially challenged are able to maintain sexual harmony despite having a very busy and chaotic life. For example, in lagos where some people leave home by 4am(pre-corona) and return by 10pm there must be a way around this problem.

You are quite wrong as it has value to some middle class and upper class citizens.
The very poor ones might not be able to solve such problem as, sadly, the daily rigours of searching for means to fend for their families, might leave both husband and wife completely exhausted at the end of the day.
However, provision of modern transport facilities, like the light rail, can reduce travel time to one hour, to and from the office; also provision of Hi-Tech internet and communication facilities that ensures you do not spend the night at the office ( especially Bankers), will give couples more time for themselves and their children.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Corporate2020: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
dodelight:
i kinda agree with you. but our society, most especially christianity has demonized polygamy, now women take it for granted.

Yes, Christianity demonized Polygamy but allows serial Monogamy. You can be married as many times as possible but you can have only one wife at a time, you can also have numerous side chicks, but do not be caught red handed.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Hathor5(f): 6:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
cococandy:
why I have no pity for them when they come online to complain about women. cool

If I tell you why Nairaland will run out of space. grin

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Hathor5(f): 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

I received no correction, you always leave shamefully. That is all you have, screenshots. Screnshot of wine, screenshot of python.

Sadly, you can’t screenshot fertile sperm.

You are not normal. grin grin
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Frvncis(m): 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
99 percent of women who deprive their husbands of sex are actually having active sex with other men.its because of the guilty concience they refuse having sex with their husbands
Then wait for you to cheat for them to play their victim card
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Frvncis:

Then wait for you to cheat for them to play their victim card
cheesy one thing is women are very smart in that angle..they hardly get caught cheesy.na only man no dey hide im own.if a man is cheating he does it in the open cheesy
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Hathor5(f): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Lol. I think he's rather trying to find a way to not cheat. You should let him know what makes women click.

I can't tell you what makes women click because we are all different. In fact, some women are so different from me, they could be from a different planet. Some women don't want to have sex because they feel unattractive after child birth, some women don't want sex because oga has mouth odor and refuses to see the dentist, some women don't want to have sex because they are tired, some women don't want to have sex because oga doesn't know what he is doing in the bedroom, some women suffer from vaginal dryness. There are countless possible reasons why a woman would not enjoy sex and since every situation is unique individual solutions must be sought.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by capnies: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Most of the story about sex deprivation is because men have refused to take their position in leadership. Sex with your wife is call duty, which means your wife should pay you for performing the duty on her. Which she does by keeping the home clean cooking and washing, so if she refuses you to pay her for her own duty please keep your energy and converted it to other profitable venture
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by seanjy4konji: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
99 percent of women who deprive their husbands of sex are actually having active sex with other men.its because of the guilty concience they refuse having sex with their husbands
baba your head is very Mich there..

How to know when your wife has just cheated.

She might come in and start unnecessary argument..guilty conscience..

YOU MIGHT COME AND AND SHE START PREPPARING ROOD SHE CAN NOT OREPARE ROR JESUS CHRIST FOR YOU AND OVER PKAY FUL

She will always tell you I am tired when you initiate sex and the phone locking and flight mode starts.

I am tired just know one stupid boy is sexing her behind you.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
seanjy4konji:
baba your head is very Mich there..

How to know when your wife has just cheated.

She might come in and start unnecessary argument..guilty conscience..

YOU MIGHT COME AND AND SHE START PREPPARING ROOD SHE CAN NOT OREPARE ROR JESUS CHRIST FOR YOU AND OVER PKAY FUL

She will always tell you I am tired when you initiate sex and the phone locking and flight mode starts.

I am tired just know one stupid boy is sexing her behind you.
gbam! any smart husband is quick to pick on these symptoms..though some husbands are naive and the only time they find out their wife is cheating is when a hotel staff tells him that his wife come to lodge in the hotel he is working with a strange man cheesy.refusing her husband sex is one of the symptoms she is getting it elsewhere.she could be getting it with a fellow woman(lesbian) or another man.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
0rion:

THERE IS BIG LESSON FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM THAT NAUGHTY DISCUSSION.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO START DISCUSSING ABOUT SEX WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE. THIS IS TO KNOW ABOUT HER SEX LIFE. IF SHES A VIRGIN DEFINITELY NOT GONNA HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE.

BUT ALWAYS ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO AND TO BE DONE TO HER. DONT LET HER BE SHY. MAKE IT A SERIOUS DISCUSSION IF YOU DONT WANT TO CHEAT ON HER.

WE MEN JUST ALWAYS LIKE TO GO IN AND OUT . WOWEN ARE NOT LIKE THAT. EXCEPT ASHAWO
there are women who feel shy or embarrased discussing sex with their husbands.they are more relaxed when they discuss sex with their boyfriends or ex.for example if the husband is straight laced or old fashioned she wouldnt want to discuss sex with him in order for him not to tag her a harlot.
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
PEREZPERECTUS:

.......And you feel it's possible to ALWAYS keep a WOMAN happy.

Yah very much.. that is if u pet her and use sweet names she will always love u

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.