Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday (93132 Views)

My Face-to-face Encounter With 'poverty' And His Four Children (photos) / Wives Living In Nigeria And Husbands Abroad: My Encounter / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
fashionale:

That's what I calculated bro, I jakpa.
It was too early for that. And her own was you wouldn't even touch her skin let alone breast

grin grin
So if you are hot and she's not interested, you are expected to drink water and sleep?

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
0rion:

THERE IS BIG LESSON FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM THAT NAUGHTY DISCUSSION.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO START OPENING DISCUSS SEX WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE. THIS IS TO KNOW ABOUT HER SEX LIFE. IF SHES A VIRGIN DEFINITELY NOT GONNA HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE.

BUT ALWAYS ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO AND TO BE DONE TO HER. DONT LET HER BE SHY. MAKE IT A SERIOUS DISCUSSION IF YOU DONT WANT TO CHEAT ON HER.

WE MEN JUST ALWAYS LIKE TO GO IN AND OUT . WOWEN ARE NOT LIKE THAT. EXCEPT ASHAWO

Another sensible comment

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Emmanuelcann: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
4ckz:

You think it's right that sex is a weapon and bargaining cheap in marriage?

My own is, I will never beg my wife for sex, impossible!
Once she starts it, I would let her be, but what comes after it, I will never feel guilty of.
Didn't say it's right, only that it's a fact of life. I don't support it, but that changes nothing!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Didn't say it's right, only that it's a fact of life. I don't support it, but that changes nothing!

Now I get you.

But just to be sure, the fact of life is "sex is used as a bargaining chip in marriage, and a "good" husband is expected not to ever find it outside no matter the deprivation?"

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Agp19(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
4ckz:

Some people had this mindset, got married yet faced the same problem.
Don't you know that most women do not deprive their guys of sex during courtship, yet the same women change after marriage.
I can boldly tell you that the sex most men get from there wife when they were dating was much more than what they get during marriage. I stand to be corrected thou!

In most case self some boyfriends don Bleep the babe pass the husband self..wetin I sabi

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
phemmyfour:
polygamy doesn't cure cheating. Men with many wives do cheat as well. There is this pleasure they derive in eating what does not belong to them
Well in this case, do you not think it would?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by phemmyfour: 10:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Well in this case, do you not think it would?
It won't, wait till he marry the second wife.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by wizdomnzube(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
Me go use my money go marry wife, run wedding, then she go play enta house wen I build or rent

Then she con dey reason me say i nor go put kporon for ha kpekus based one or two settings?? Omo I swear na ha papa houz she dey go straight up.

I hate rubbish. She one dey reason me local ni?? For onto kpekus matter?? Who does that!!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
phemmyfour:
It won't, wait till he marry the second wife.
Don't be carried away by sentiments. If he had married a second wife, and society wasn't against it, would he have resulted to cheating? If he married is work colleague, do you think he would patronize harlots?

Getting a second wife now, might not change anything because he has fallen into a trap which could have been avoided.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by phemmyfour: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Don't be carried away by sentiments. If he had married a second wife, and society wasn't against it, would he have resulted to cheating? If he married is work colleague, do you think he would patronize harlots?

Getting a second wife now, might not change anything because he has fallen into a trap which could have been avoided.
You have comprehension problem. Who is against marrying second wife

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
phemmyfour:
You have comprehension problem. Who is against marrying second wife
You that can comprehend properly, please, highlight to me where I said you're against second wife?

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by dayorich: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Na to dey Bleep olosho dey sure pass.
No pregnancy. No jealousy. No fights. No complaints.
You Bleep as many different olosho as you want, dark, yellow, slim, fat, BBW, name it.
Only caution is WEAR CONDOMS ALWAYS.
And of course, financial implications.
But when dem know you as regular customer, you go dey get very good discount steady.

20 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by AmazingELixir: 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2020
lipsrsealed

What is with men and sex anyways...me that can forget there's something called sex for months..

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Jeferious: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Sex as a weapon and bargaining chip, it's inevitable! Do you expect that things will always be smooth and rosy in a marriage? No? So do you expect that a woman will be happy to engage in love making with a husband who has offended her one way or another?
Marriage for a man is a time to learn that you can't always have what you want - unless you are a polygamist. Learn self control!
"Marriage for a man is a time..." Like marriage is now a time Something that starts from late youth and continues into old age till death is now a time?

Reminds me of that part of the Bible that says that a hundred years is like a day in the sight of God. Na im be say God fit dey Nairaland and we no go know grin

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 28, 2020
Ningen:
Married men cheat 70% of the time because of sex deprivation. So they don't have a choice but to venture outside for satisfaction. sad

This is why the sexual compatibility should not be undermine or taken for granted when dating.
Nailed hunnid

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by kzubyar(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:
I will really need the input of married men and women on this thread.

So yesterday at the bar, you know, ashawo bar, I sat in the same table with a married man, looked early 40's to me. He got drunk and got all chit chat with me.
He told me that he actually picked up ashawo life style after marriage, told me his wife always used sex as a bargaining chip early in their marriage, and often looked for the slightest reason not to have sex.

He said his first time cheating was after his first child, that his wife refused his touch for more than 3 months, he got to cheat with one of his colleagues at work (lest I forget, the man is well learned and rich too, I could get this from his fluency in English and his car).
The affair almost cost him his marriage. When mata cast, everyone blamed him, but he couldn't tell them how his wife deprived him of sex. He was later forgiven by the wife and the marriage continued.

According to him, before long the wife went back to her style of sexual deprivation, was only active when they wanted children. He did mention that he doesn't think the wife cheated, he has monitored her, and as far as he could tell, the wife was an always at home type of woman, and according to him was a good woman apart from the sex thing.

Before long he went back to cheating again, and that was when he started ashawo life style, he choose not to have a relationship with anyone again because of the threat it posed to his marriage.

He said he is sure his wife knows of his ashawo life style, but never talked about it for the sake of peace, and he has been living like that for more than 10 yrs, and their sex life though not dead comes once in a while, few times in a year.

He advised me that if I should cheat, that I should never keep a relationship with anyone, that I should try as much as possible to make it just about sex. Me that's planning to never cheat on my wife.

So married men, do your wives ever keep you for months without sex?
Also do husbands deprive their wives of sex?
I don't think I can even bear 1 month without, like, I must be lashing my wife like thrice a week to say the least. I am much more scared that since my life is like this now, maybe cheating would be inevitable for me.

So married people, how do you deal with sexual deprivation from your spouse, and is it even possible not to cheat?
What of the health threat to your spouse that comes with it?

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by femmoy(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Sex as a weapon and bargaining chip, it's inevitable! Do you expect that things will always be smooth and rosy in a marriage? No? So do you expect that a woman will be happy to engage in love making with a husband who has offended her one way or another?
Marriage for a man is a time to learn that you can't always have what you want - unless you are a polygamist. Learn self control!

here to read comments & probably learn but so far i think this the best comment so far 'u will not always get what u want' and 'self discipline'

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by awumen: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:

Don't you know that most women do not deprive their guys of sex during courtship, yet the same women change after marriage.
100% right. What changes the same woman who used to give great sex during courtship to depriving you of sex after marriage. D tin tire person honestly

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by awumen: 9:47am On Jun 28, 2020
Ningen:
Married men cheat 70% of the time because of sex deprivation. So they don't have a choice but to venture outside for satisfaction. sad

This is why the sexual compatibility should not be undermine or taken for granted when dating.
there was 100% compatibility during courtship intact in most cases she will initiate it, so the question is what went wrong now that marriage is here, no more initiating it, u initiate,palava.its hurting honestly and I understand it's over 70% of the married women. So what happened, where did that drive vanish to? Even when you are doing well,not cheating, no lack of any kind, you are caring, you listen, you ate at home, yearly vacation(imagiming being deny sex during vacation,just imagine), the same vacation she planned and dreamt of o, everywhere stew but yet this thing still happens. So I ask, what do omen really want,is it just having their kids, is that all?what happen to the man after the kids have arrive?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Dangrace01: 10:01am On Jun 28, 2020
If you are a married woman and you are here please say something. Why are married men complaining of this

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 0rion: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Dangrace01:
If you are a married woman and you are here please say something. Why are married men complaining of this

THEY WON'T TALK BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY DO IT.

WOMEN LIKE POWER, AND LIKE TO CONTROL. THEY FEEL THAT DENYING THE SPOUSE SEX HAS GIVEN THEM THE POWER OVER HIM.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:

You think it's right that sex is a weapon and bargaining cheap in marriage?

My own is, I will never beg my wife for sex, impossible!
Once she starts it, I would let her be, but what comes after it, I will never feel guilty of.
thread closed, no need for any other comment.

23 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by Mattsilva: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2020
4ckz:

my case exactly....

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ITbomb(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
thesicilian:
If I start to talk, we won't leave here today.
No mind the young man
So many people on that table

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mattsilva:

my case exactly....

Sorry bro.

How are you coping though?
Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

What is with men and sex anyways...me that can forget there's something called sex for months..

It's either that you haven't reached the age, your libido is abnormally low, you are lieing to us or you haven't become really active sexually.

12 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by awumen: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mattsilva:

my case exactly....
i must confess that it is rampant this days, talk alot married men and the story is same over 70% of men are telling you same tales and this are men who are above average financially and takes very good care of their family.the woman was a beast In bed during courtship but suddenly the man is begging for sex now, the same action they used in getting "hold" of you is the same action that has turn to a weapon to weaken you

32 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 4ckz: 9:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
awumen:
i must confess that it is rampant this days, talk alot married men and the story is same over 70% of men are telling you same tales and this are men who are above average financially and takes very good care of their family.the woman was a beast In bed during courtship but suddenly the man is begging for sex now, the same action they used in getting "hold" of you is the same action that has turn to a weapon to weaken you

Deep

9 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by ModestGal(f): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is why I tell girls to have something good that brings in money, get well educated, do things you are passionate about that brings you happiness.
Don't ever rely all your HAPPINESS on a man and don't ever MARRY a ugly man (ugly here means features you wouldn't like to see in your children), infact, you can go check up his family to be sure they do not have traits you dislike too much, because at the end of the day, your children MATTERS MOST, and think of the joy that would come out of having pretty children, it would make you forget anything that their father would have done to hurt you and people would think you have a happy home since they will not hear you fight or shout, thats the secret of some happy women. People would be saying she doesn't fight, she's calm, she doesn't nag, even your relative go love you die because when they visit, you will be giving them original smile and some gifts. Dress well, look good, use nice perf, Your blood pressure would be normal, even your husband go love you, yes, they are not too reasonable specie, He would be saying my wife is beautiful, calm, quiet, infact I'm just blessed to marry her,she doesn't give me any problem

The truth is that what some men want is to keep women in sadness and for them to be happy about it. Its so obvious childbirth, pregnancy, is not an easy thing for women, but just for them to endure for 3months till you are very healthy after childbirth is a problem for them, meanwhile you endured for 9 months to bring child for both of you, and even endured labour pains.

Men are just too selfish, if you dont have a child and giving them nonstop sex, they will still complain, if you do they will complain, if you don't want to run into depression, please do what I have said.

Some husbands are so selfish that when they wrong you, you should happily still give them your body. Imagine after getting hurt so bad by a man, the man still want you to happily give sex in the night of that day, are women ROBOTS?
This thread is so full of rubbish talks picking on women, as a woman, you should please wise up.

I'm 100% against full housewifes, 100% against women not getting good education because some men could run you crazy, and if at that time you are nothing, its possible you run mad.
My friend who is a clinical psychologist once told me highest number of his patients are women and most of the problems are caused by their husbands treatment.
If you are empowered as a woman, you will easily heal from such hurts and redirect your energy to something else like your children, your work when men misbehave, by that, your depression would be minimal and you would be healthy enough to take care of your children. A word is enough for the wise.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by EmagNig(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
Na them

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by SweetCunt97(f): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
awumen:
there was 100% compatibility during courtship intact in most cases she will initiate it, so the question is what went wrong now that marriage is here, no more initiating it, u initiate,palava.its hurting honestly and I understand it's over 70% of the married women. So what happened, where did that drive vanish to? Even when you are doing well,not cheating, no lack of any kind, you are caring, you listen, you ate at home, yearly vacation(imagiming being deny sex during vacation,just imagine), the same vacation she planned and dreamt of o, everywhere stew but yet this thing still happens. So I ask, what do omen really want,is it just having their kids, is that all?what happen to the man after the kids have arrive?
Some simply stop enjoying sex after childbirth.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

GAZZUZZ House Hold Items / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / My Wife Changed 2 Weeks After Wedding!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.