Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend (1489 Views)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / A Broke Girlfriend Once Said / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
I have this girl have been dating for more than a year now, she has actually not contributed anything to me or to my life, even kiss she no gree allow me kiss oooo but she loves demanding and me being a generous fool I keep on giving into her demands, it was last month I asked her if she was a virgin she said she doesn't know, can u imagine a girl of more than 20yrs doesn't know if she is a V or not... Please I really need help, I don't know if I should break up with her or continue... Cos I'm tired... I nor even like the girl again self but don't want to hurt her feelings...

Modified :Have broken up with her, now I can' focus on myself
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Agp19(m): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2020
Let's wait for the elders
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Imagine, you no wan hurt her feelings etc.. then does that mean you want to marry her out of pity of not being hurt??.
Dear, if all you HV said is true, and that was /is how the story goes.. my bro move out now!!!.
You are in a parasitic relationship undecided undecided. I still don't know why some ppl will lie con virginity.
If you are not a virgin, speak out, if you are tell the truth. Why shud you lie. undecided undecided. Patapata, may he talk say him no do again.
She contributes nothing to your life, and you are still asking, shud you stay?? Ho my God, some ppl can be nice hoo undecided undecided.
So what if you later marry her, what will she train your children with?? A demanding mentality??.
All the best hoo, OP.. kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Break up with her She is Just using you to satisfy her monetary demands.
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by sLentlover7778(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ogbeni, focus on your goals and dreams.. these girls ain't going nowhere..

Stop being a generous fool..

Owo ni koko..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2020
Macro231101:
I have this girl have been dating for more than a year now, she has actually not contributed anything to me or to my life, even kiss she no gree allow me kiss oooo but she loves demanding and me being a generous fool I keep on giving into her demands, it was last month I asked her if she was a virgin she said she doesn't know, can u imagine a girl of more than 20yrs doesn't know if she is a V or not... Please I really need help, I don't know if I should break up with her or continue... Cos I'm tired... I nor even like the girl again self but don't want to hurt her feelings
Sometimes I shake my head terribly to hear that a guy has been begging a girl for a kiss. Like WTF!!!!! Just negodu as the girl is just asking from you for this and that and while you stupidly keep giving her. You deem it fit to come here and tell us that you are “generous”.

If she isn’t a girl and you don’t like her would you still be generous? Oga stop those shenanigans and just accept you are addicted to being a maga around her.

Let me also shock you that as much as you continue to be the MAGA. Your first kiss will come after you spend up to a million Naira on her grin grin grin. While Olu at the compound will be doing different style with just 100 Naira recharge card.

You have to stop giving her money make you look generous, people see you as generous when you help anyone around in need and not because you are helping a particular person per se. infact people you spend on most time aren’t aware how generous you are until you are gone. Even if you are, don’t give girls the impression that they control what you do. Worst case if you must spend on her then also give her a task to do that would suit you.

“I want go so so, are you coming with me? I will buy you —-“

“I am at home this weekend, are you gonna come over let’s eat —- and watch —-“

Don’t ever tell a girl you wanna give her money, if it should happen when she has done something that makes you happy wink wink wink or when she has sacrificed something e.g transport, long amount of time. Or she lost something because of you.
Bottom line is that you should always create the impression that you spend out of necessity or self will and not out of her beauty or conviction.

Hence forth, she should get money from you based on your own terms, money are meant to lure greedy ladies and not spend on them worst case you pay according to their service and money are meant to be spent on loyal and true caring ladies who treats us as king (only when you have o, no go drink garri because of girl matter), don’t ever get it twisted in your life.

When next you want a kiss from a girl as much as you have the money and you are in a comfortable place, reach for it, she be pressured to show her true color. She refuse, you carry you money go, she accept you have your kiss, if she ask you to pay for the kiss you then give her a coin. grin grin

I won’t say anything else.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Kryptonvinyl(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by ElasmoBranchii(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2020
Macro231101:

it was last month I asked her if she was a virgin she said she doesn't know, can u imagine a girl of more than 20yrs doesn't know if she is a V or not..

Hmm...Anyways let me check if I still have any red pill left in my bag.

Aha!
https://therationalmale.com/2020/03/03/your-mission-her-mission/
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
ElasmoBranchii:

Hmm...Anyways let me check if I still have any red pill left in my bag.

Aha!
https://therationalmale.com/2020/03/03/your-mission-her-mission/
thanks for the link. Just a glimpse I'm already hooked.. Let me go back and finished reading it
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by paulolee(m): 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2020
in summary i dont believe guys like this still exists, being generous to a broke girl that is even stringy with her nunu, because na so she fine reach or she use jazz
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
Thank u all for your response, have decided to pull the plug, will give u feed back later
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by ElasmoBranchii(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2020
Macro231101:
thanks for the link. Just a glimpse I'm already hooked.. Let me go back and finished reading it

You are welcome bro. Use the knowledge wisely.

Peace
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by konkonbilo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by konkonbilo(m): 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Macro231101:
I have this girl have been dating for more than a year now, she has actually not contributed anything to me or to my life, even kiss she no gree allow me kiss oooo but she loves demanding and me being a generous fool I keep on giving into her demands, it was last month I asked her if she was a virgin she said she doesn't know, can u imagine a girl of more than 20yrs doesn't know if she is a V or not... Please I really need help, I don't know if I should break up with her or continue... Cos I'm tired... I nor even like the girl again self but don't want to hurt her feelings
You need koboko angry
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Nweike190(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
stanliwise:
Sometimes I shake my head terribly to hear that a guy has been begging a girl for a kiss. Like WTF!!!!! Just negodu as the girl is just asking from you for this and that and while you stupidly keep giving her. You deem it fit to come here and tell us that you are “generous”.

If she isn’t a girl and you don’t like her would you still be generous? Oga stop those shenanigans and just accept you are addicted to being a maga around her.

Let me also shock you that as much as you continue to be the MAGA. Your first kiss will come after you spend up to a million Naira on her grin grin grin. While Olu at the compound will be doing different style with just 100 Naira recharge card.

You have to stop giving her money make you look generous, people see you as generous when you help anyone around in need and not because you are helping a particular person per se. infact people you spend on most time aren’t aware how generous you are until you are gone. Even if you are, don’t give girls the impression that they control what you do. Worst case if you must spend on her then also give her a task to do that would suit you.

Don’t ever tell a girl you wanna give her money, if it should happen when she has done something that makes you happy wink wink wink or when she has sacrificed something e.g transport, long amount of time. Or she lost something because of you.
Bottom line is that you should always create the impression that you spend out of necessity or self will and not out of her beauty or conviction.

Hence forth, she should get money from you based on your own terms, money are meant to lure greedy ladies and not spend on them worst case you pay according to their service and money are meant to be spent on loyal and true caring ladies who treats us as king (only when you have o, no go drink garri because of girl matter), don’t ever get it twisted in your life.

When next you want a kiss from a girl as much as you have the money and you are in a comfortable place, reach for it, she be pressured to show her true color. She refuse, you carry you money go, she accept you have your kiss, if she ask you to pay for the kiss you then give her a coin. grin grin

Professor... Long story >: cool
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by TkDazid(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2020
Chai..this Instagram love charm dey work well for your head o
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2020
she is not attracted to u.na ur money she just wan dey chop.u can dump her and give 2 fuks about her feeling or u can keep on giving her money if u have too much money and dont know how to spend it cheesy
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 3:10am On Jun 28, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Imagine, you no wan hurt her feelings etc.. then does that mean you want to marry her out of pity of not being hurt??.
Dear, if all you HV said is true, and that was /is how the story goes.. my bro move out now!!!.
You are in a parasitic relationship undecided undecided. I still don't know why some ppl will lie con virginity.
If you are not a virgin, speak out, if you are tell the truth. Why shud you lie. undecided undecided. Patapata, may he talk say him no do again.
She contributes nothing to your life, and you are still asking, shud you stay?? Ho my God, some ppl can be nice hoo undecided undecided.
So what if you later marry her, what will she train your children with?? A demanding mentality??.
All the best hoo, OP.. kiss kiss

. Am sure u are below 14yrs
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 4:32am On Jun 28, 2020
so u have been innocently locked up in a particular prison for more than one year.

chai!

we need to take this your case to the court of appeal.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by musa234(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2020
grin grin. When will all these stories end? More simps keeps springing up as the days goes bye.
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2020
Macro231101:
Thank u all for your response, have decided to pull the plug, will give u feed back later
guy u need a bit of the REDPILL.

how can i send the pill to you?
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Queenslander(f): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
My dear leave that girl.. She doesn't like you.. She's only deceiving and manipulating you.. Stop wasting your time and resources on her.. She probably has someone else she really likes..
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Isaacvin(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2020
JoshuaAkinmi:
. Am sure u are below 14yrs

U re very correct
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Amb1045(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2020
women will start their manipulation game when they found out you're in love. man up boy and be a game player. Don't show love, give conditions to her. make her know relationship is two way things. see her begging you with everything. stop calling and showing her care for a while. if she call you to know what happened tell her you're tired of her games, you can't be having her as a girlfriend and be looking for where to satisfy your emotional needs. if she didn't call you after a while call her and tell her now you know she doesn't love you after the things u have done for her. relationship is a game, you must learn to play it to avoid manipulation.
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Ablemax(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2020
stanliwise:

You're damn too correct

DONT TELL A GIRL TO KISS YOU

ITS A MISTAKE IF YOU DO THAT

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2020
Macro231101:
There are enough threads about broke girls on this forum. I wonder why you had to create this one when it wouldn't cost you much to go through the numerous previous ones.
Re: I Need Help Dealing With A Broke Girlfriend by Tomblaize: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Macro231101:

Guy, give urself brain o. Leave that babe alone

(1) (Reply)

I'm In State Of Dilemma, Guys I Need Advice. / Why African American Women Should Be Preferred / Ladies, We London Guys Or Homebase Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.