Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project (30042 Views)

Swimming Pool Construction in Nigeria / Swimming Pool Construction And Maintenance / Cost Of Constructing A Mini Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by ImperialCovfefe: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Dennis3D:
Good morning Viewers.

We ain't done here as well.
Currently planning on making doors procurement soon.

Estimates has been sent to client to that effect.
Doors is estimated at 1.5m about 26 of them in total. Including toilet doors too.

Full details will be shared as thus.
Does this include the security doors? What types of doors are your considering for your security doors?
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
ImperialCovfefe:

Does this include the security doors? What types of doors are your considering for your security doors?

Good evening sir.
We are intending the use foreign imported doors for the main entrance and the exit doors.
But the internal doors may be HDF boards.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2022
Good morning Viewers
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
We will be back here too soon.
Following up with client plans on the next move to take on.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Demaxl(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2022
Omo

You have been building this house for 2 years now shocked

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good evening

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by horlabiyi(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2022
Great job you have there Dennis, I salute you Sir. However, I have a question about the roofing sheet. Milano and Shingles which one is the best and can you please give reason why one is better. Thank you Sir
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 6:58am On Sep 23, 2022
horlabiyi:
Great job you have there Dennis, I salute you Sir. However, I have a question about the roofing sheet. Milano and Shingles which one is the best and can you please give reason why one is better. Thank you Sir

OH wow. So sorry that I didn't get the notification of this message. Both are same grade. But it's the pattern that appears differently. It's a question of choice
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by horlabiyi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2022
Okay. Thank you Sir
Dennis3D:

OH wow. So sorry that I didn't get the notification of this message. Both are same grade. But it's the pattern that appears differently. It's a question of choice

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
horlabiyi:
Okay. Thank you Sir

Thanks so much for your understanding.

2 Likes

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Badgers14: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
Dennis3D:
Find attached the 3D Model of this project.

How high is the kingpost of this roof?
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2022
Badgers14:

How high is the kingpost of this roof?

Good morning Sir.
20fit
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Badgers14: 6:09am On Oct 08, 2022
Dennis3D:

Good morning Sir.
20fit

Thanks.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2022
byrron:

Glad I finally made it to this point and can now follow up with this thread in real time.

I'm so inspired by your work and will surely be needing your services in the nearest future which is why I stayed up late despite the difference in time zone to read up the entire pages of this thread.

I'm loving your updates and keep them coming.

Good morning Sir
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
We have now started the doors of this project
We are fabricating irons doors...

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
Painting works on the doors
Client chose cream color

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Doors painted, keys installed and now being transported to site

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2022
Good morning Viewers

Doors installed now.

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Good evening
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 2:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Compliments of the season
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Cowbell521: 10:27am On Dec 26, 2022
Dennis3D:

Approximately 27m - 32would do it. On normal foundation for luxury finish.

Non luxury finish - 20 - 24m

Just ordinary finish - 18 - 20m
What of 6 bedroom duplex with Swimming pool in Abuja? My land is two plots. To full finishing. To Painting and ready to move in level
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cowbell521:
What of 6 bedroom duplex with Swimming pool in Abuja? My land is two plots. To full finishing. To Painting and ready to move in level

For any new project these days.
We do new project evaluation and estimate.
Using the current market price.
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Cowbell521: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
Dennis3D:

For any new project these days.
We do new project evaluation and estimate.
Using the current market price.
I wasn't asking you for past market price
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 2:09am On Dec 30, 2022
Compliments of the season to you all.

1 Like

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 11:51am On Jan 11, 2023
Good morning
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2023
Good afternoon Viewers
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 5:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Our work
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2023
Happy New Month

Re: New 4 Bedroom Duplex with Swimming Pool Construction - Calabar Project by Dennis3D(m): 9:59pm On Jan 15
Our work

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Fire Engulfs Mikano Office In VI Lagos (Photos) / TOP Places People Share Apartments In Lagos| Co-tenant / Landlord Evicts Tenants For Supporting APC In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.