Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,102 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (60584 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Golan007: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
hotwax:

Respect yourself Mr loyal zombie. Stick to the argument.

Intelligence and zombie can be in the same sentence

I am debunking your use of the bible as telling evidence.

What is wrong with me quoting the same bible -

Ephesians 6:5-8:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect(A) and fear, and with sincerity of heart,(B) just as you would obey Christ.(
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Golan007: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2020
hotwax:

Floyd death is an activator for an already planned event.

Just like coronavirus was an activator of planned forced vaccinations legislation.

Lolz intelligence..can't stop laughing at zombies

So you don't want the bible's prophesy to come to past?

grin

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect.

That verse suits you.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by wellmax(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please the technical team in his church should please take the microphone away from him. Pst Oyakhilome needs rehabilitation.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by streetfabulous: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2020
Gabbriell:
Make I bookmark the video and watch it later.

When nairalanders says "this thing is senseless", I always find some sense in ith.

Truth of the matter; 95% of nairalanders are craze people (in a funny way). 95% will not watch the video b4 commenting about the contents in the video.
I swear.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by j1mmy: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2020
The fact these illiterate pastors have millions of devout followers should tell you why most Nigerians are primitive and stupid.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by hotwax: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
Golan007:

I am debunking your use of the bible as telling evidence.

What is wrong with me quoting the same bible -

Ephesians 6:5-8:

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect(A) and fear, and with sincerity of heart,(B) just as you would obey Christ.(

How is that relevant to the story of great flood?

If you want me to join you in the argument of that slave thing, by the time I open it up, u will cry..
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2020
Almunjid:
Keep quiet oh ye hypocrites!
What's the difference between a conspiracy theorist and a person who believes that Covid-19 is a Scam?
They're in the same deluded family.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by hotwax: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
Golan007:

So you don't want the bible's prophesy to come to past?

grin

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with respect.

That verse suits you.

Who is your master? How did you get to this earth?

Let's even test your intelligence. What is your purpose on earth?

If you answer that question correctly, u will become my master as from today on.

And also explain why you are not a slave
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by CHARLOE(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
jaxxy:
Where did he learn about the microchip conspiracy? Online. And now it has been subconsciously infused into his msgs. These msgs are from the subconscious than form God. I think.
So true, YouTube is filled with such conspiracy theories, unfortunately, his members are not encouraged to read wide, just rapsody of realty n his books. So hearing such ballooney for d 1st time from him, sounds like revelation knowledge.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2020
emmanuelpopson:
the black lives matter protests had been hijacked by some powerful people.. there had been lots of stabbing in UK recently. the Dems are all bent to bringing Trump down with this protest and all. if we all attack Pastor Chris but fail to understand what is going on behind these things. I pray we aren't caught unawares..
there is a war going on now.. its between the evil and a small % of good.. the evil plans had been perfected some few years ago but the awaken good people are just been conscious or that plan.. I pray our spiritual eyes are opened and we can decipher the truth
So, Trump is among the 'good'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by hotwax: 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
CHARLOE:

So true, YouTube is filled with such conspiracy theories, unfortunately, his members are not encouraged to read wide, just rapsody of realty n his books. So hearing such ballooney for d 1st time from him, sounds like revelation knowledge.

You are not into technology. Microchips wearables are real.

I am an IOT engineer. You people should start reading..leave Instagram and Facebook...start reading science journals

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Slimmy0:

You re definitely one

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
sultanofdelta:

grin she is pained. I don't take nairaland faceless forum serious. They way you have been quoting guys here shows you lack manner and a wasted product from a wasted family and a bad parenting system. You better change before your kids inherit this bad habits.
I said

“Take your foul smelling breath of my mentions, I REPEAT FOR EMPHASIS, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE DONKEYS LIKE YOUR MOTHER” Small penis, half woman donkey product.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:

You make me laugh grin, it's beyond grammar, take note.

Speaking grammar isn't intelligence.
You make me laugh harder. The fact that you cannot comprehend what I wrote, what is even worse is that you think basic English is ‘grammar’
What I wrote there is basic knowledge and does not in any way relate to intelligence.

Ask your alma mater to return your school fees.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Jgr8ola: 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
EwuGambia:
Which kyn wahala be this nah.. angry
He don dey run mad small small o.
This guy don dey smoke pawpaw o.... shocked
Rozz come here!, come and defend your pastor

If u don't know what to type... u better pity ur mother

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
From what I've read so far,theres a great confussion on earth,spiritual knowledge is gradually going into extinction,people no longer have interest in finding true meaning to things happenning around them, could it be the so much talked about end time?The wise and the faithful ones will not be caught unawares.So much hatred for a man who is so bold at exposing the hidden agenda.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by faithfull18(f): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
You make me laugh harder. The fact that you cannot comprehend what I wrote, what is even worse is that you think grammar is intelligence.

Ask your alma mater to return your school fees.
Alright, I repeat speaking grammar doesn't equate intelligence. Secondly, take your advice wink
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by XXXXTENTACION: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:

Really and is this the first time such protest will be done About his claims being assumptions , he may not be 100% right but they are some truths to it, the world isn't as it seems. That's all I want to say.
They are no truths to what he said cool

why would anbody want to implant chips in people?
and why would they use mass protest to do such?
and how do they plan to acheive this?

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by cobi11: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
For those of You saying Rubbish about Pastor Chris Statements..One Day e go clear for una Eyes.. Same thing Happen to Noah for Bible..They called Him a Conspiracy Theorist..of which He was..But at the End He was Justified..

JojoAbeka:
BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS NOT ABOUT RACISM BUT IMPLANTING MICROCHIPS – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church has come out with a shocking allegation regarding the current protests which have rocked the world in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in USA.

Oyakhilome, who was in the news recently for falsely claiming the installation of 5G technology was connected to the coronavirus outbreak, stated that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests in USA were not about racism but a subtle ploy to implant “microchips” into citizens as a means of controlling them.

“It’s not about the guy that died; it’s not about ‘Black Lives Matter’,” Oyakhilome said in a program broadcast on LoveWorld titled ‘Global Day Of Prayer’.

“It’s part of the game. They want to come in with the alternative method for security – total control with microchips. That’s what it’s about,” he claimed, adding that police would be ‘disbanded’ and everyone would be forced to have a ‘microchip’ implanted into them.

“Look at the people rampaging on the streets – they are not black people… It is not about racism,” he asserted without any corroborating evidence.

Oyakhilome made several other disturbing allegations, insisting that the guidelines given by the government to reopen the church were not guided by science but rather an attack on the church.

“Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,” he stated in the broadcast.

Oyakhilome described the ‘lockdown’ as illegal and said it was actually citizens getting ‘locked up’.

“The lockdown was wrong and, in most instances, illegal,” he continued. “The truth of the matter is around the world, we were imprisoned… It was house imprisonment.”

“This fraud must be judged by God,” the controversial pastor continued, claiming that many pastors were actually getting paid to advocate for the closure of churches to the governments.

“Go ahead. Build the concentration camps and call them isolation centres. Pay for them or get paid – because now you have a contract,” he said, warning that no Christian pastor should “profit” from the situation.

Pastor Chris further insisted that 'virtual prayer' could not replace physical laying on of hands, reiterating his recent statement that pastors should not be restricted from 'laying hands' on congregants when services resume.

Oyakhilome’s rhetoric in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak has become increasingly divisive and erratic, with many labelling him a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

The broadcast in which he made the allegations on Friday 26th June 2020 has since been removed from Oyakhilome's YouTube channel although other versions of it can still be viewed online.

SOURCE:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbE-PMuVvU
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRYDxgM4Fs
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8pnzYzx4M

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
hotwax:

You can see zombies attacking him. They have programmed them. They can't see beyond news media.

That's the end game. To have zombies who don't know what is going on. When to challenge their government etc
Oga, believers of such demented theories are the real zombies here. Virtually all propagators of the nutty theories haven't contributed anything to scientific research. There are no bionic chips commercially available at the moment, prove me wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:

Alright, I repeat speaking grammar doesn't equate intelligence. Secondly, take your advice wink
What is even worse is that you think basic English is grammar and common knowledge is intelligence.

You better call for your fees.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by faithfull18(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
They are no truths to what he said cool

why would anbody want to implant chips in people?
and why would they use mass protest to do such?
and how do they plan to acheive this?
Now, you are asking questions. It's time to research grin and connect the dots.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by cobi11: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Guy if you nor get something Serious to Say Keep Quiet..
Glorylynn:
Please someone should tell this man to stop using relaxer undecided
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:

If you are the average person that lives in Nigeria, I don’t ever see that country moving forward. Too many empty heads there. I can see why Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world... I used to think it was an exaggeration, you my friend have just confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by faithfull18(f): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
What is even worse is that you think basic English is grammar and common knowledge is intelligence.

You better call for your fees.
Lol, you are really funny, thanks for making me laugh though.

I am not responsible for your comprehension, cheers wink
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by buzorcharles(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Same man said mansturbation is not a sin. CHRIS OYAKHILOME IS SICK, EVIL, MANI PULLING AND INSANE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by XXXXTENTACION: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:

Now, you are asking questions. It's time to research grin and connect the dots.
Oya answer my questions naw let me see the level of your i.q cool

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by hotwax: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
ceejayluv:

Oga, believers of such demented theories are the real zombies here. Virtually all propagators of the nutty theories haven't contributed anything to scientific research. There are no bionic chips commercially available at the moment, prove me wrong.

https://www.nvisioncenters.com/education/bionic-eyes/

Thank you

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
ideaz:
When Noah was 'ranting' in his generation, he was mocked until he entered the Ark and billions perished except his family.

Lot and family were mocked until they left Sodom and fire destroyed everything living and dead.

Jesus was condemned and killed by religious and political leaders who eventually were wrong.

When has majority, religious leaders, politicians and experts been right in this world?

History has always repeated itself surprisingly.
Chris is spewing trash he watched on YouTube. He didn't get any divine revelation on what he is currently saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by faithfull18(f): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Fucsheetup:
If you are the average person that lives in Nigeria, I don’t ever see that country moving forward. Too many empty heads there. I can see why Nigeria is one of the worst countries in the world... I used to think it was an exaggeration, you my friend have just confirmed it.
Isn't it obvious, empty barrels make the loudest noise, they always want to be heard at the top of their voices cool

And besides empty barrels think everyone is like them, which is just too sad. Saying or letting out realities around them seems out of place. They do not know or see out of the box.
I am done here wink

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by cray91(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
One of His church member needs to take this man for Psych evaluation cuz na real trash e dey vomit lately

And the worst part is the he keeps saying the rubbish with confidence lol ogaoo
JojoAbeka:
BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS NOT ABOUT RACISM BUT IMPLANTING MICROCHIPS – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church has come out with a shocking allegation regarding the current protests which have rocked the world in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in USA.

Oyakhilome, who was in the news recently for falsely claiming the installation of 5G technology was connected to the coronavirus outbreak, stated that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests in USA were not about racism but a subtle ploy to implant “microchips” into citizens as a means of controlling them.

“It’s not about the guy that died; it’s not about ‘Black Lives Matter’,” Oyakhilome said in a program broadcast on LoveWorld titled ‘Global Day Of Prayer’.

“It’s part of the game. They want to come in with the alternative method for security – total control with microchips. That’s what it’s about,” he claimed, adding that police would be ‘disbanded’ and everyone would be forced to have a ‘microchip’ implanted into them.

“Look at the people rampaging on the streets – they are not black people… It is not about racism,” he asserted without any corroborating evidence.

Oyakhilome made several other disturbing allegations, insisting that the guidelines given by the government to reopen the church were not guided by science but rather an attack on the church.

“Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,” he stated in the broadcast.

Oyakhilome described the ‘lockdown’ as illegal and said it was actually citizens getting ‘locked up’.

“The lockdown was wrong and, in most instances, illegal,” he continued. “The truth of the matter is around the world, we were imprisoned… It was house imprisonment.”

“This fraud must be judged by God,” the controversial pastor continued, claiming that many pastors were actually getting paid to advocate for the closure of churches to the governments.

“Go ahead. Build the concentration camps and call them isolation centres. Pay for them or get paid – because now you have a contract,” he said, warning that no Christian pastor should “profit” from the situation.

Pastor Chris further insisted that 'virtual prayer' could not replace physical laying on of hands, reiterating his recent statement that pastors should not be restricted from 'laying hands' on congregants when services resume.

Oyakhilome’s rhetoric in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak has become increasingly divisive and erratic, with many labelling him a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

The broadcast in which he made the allegations on Friday 26th June 2020 has since been removed from Oyakhilome's YouTube channel although other versions of it can still be viewed online.

SOURCE:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbE-PMuVvU
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRYDxgM4Fs
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8pnzYzx4M

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by EdiskyHarry: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
This is one of the few people that has made Christianity look like a laughing stock to the world

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: "High Tech Amotekun Has Silenced Killer Herdsmen" / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / Pastor Stephen Akinola Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.