Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,106 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (60661 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
bignero:

Calm down..

Isn't it the will of God that all men be saved? Are all men saved? Has he forced Jesus on everybody?

Wasn't it the will of Jesus to heal everyone in Nazareth?

"he could there do no MIGHTY works because the people did not believe".. Only those whom believed received their healing..

What is the relevance of this? Draw a correlation between this post and what we are talking about.

Not any where did I say pastor Chris should seeks man's approval to speak up..

Quit acting like your God's PA and you know whom he gives approval to speak or not.. man is created like God and will be judged for what he di and what he didn't do..

What again I ask is the relevance of this? How would you know that God told him what to say or not?

Anyways we all know the place Kenneth haggin occupies in the present day.. christendom, Jesus has spoken to him on 3 occasions, not sure any living man has that feat.. A man even respected by pastor Chris..

Many including Pastor Chris have had more than that feat. And BTW, alot of the acceptance Kenneth Hagin has received are post-humous, he was largely criticized and maligned pretty much like Pastor Chris is today.

Jesus himself told his disciples he can't tell them somethings because it was too large for their minds to accept as t that time..

Okay, relevance?

Pastor Chris is friends with obj, orji uzor Kalu, was friends with Dora akinyulli.. Don't get me wrong I love and believe pastor Chris.

Are you just replying for the sake of replying? Relax brother. I did not say he does not KNOW any politician. I said he does not HOBNOB with them. There is a difference.

Learn to keep your faith in the written word not man.. No man is perfect. Our salvation is a gift, not by our acting or attitude of holiness

Where and how can you prove my faith is in a man?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
MiddleDimension:

black lives matter movement started when trayvon martins was killed by george zimmerman. and since then, they have been protesting every single time a black man gets killed extra-judiciously and unarmed by the police.
to know this and then say that black lives matter protest is not about the black guy that got killed is pure wickedness and evil on the part of Oyakhilome.

LOOOL
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by bignero: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maestro21:

What is the relevance of this? Draw a correlation between this post and what we are talking about.

What again I ask is the relevance of this? How would you know that God told him what to say or not?

Many including Pastor Chris have had more than that feat. And BTW, alot of the acceptance Kenneth Hagin has received are post-humous, he was largely criticized and maligned pretty much like Pastor Chris is today.

Okay, relevance?

Are you just replying for the sake of replying? Relax brother. I did not say he does not KNOW any politician. I said he does not HOBNOB with them. There is a difference.

Where and how can you prove my faith is in a man?

Your still growing spiritually
Shalom!
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
bignero:

Your still growing spiritually
Shalom!

Don't throw words around that you do not understand.

God bless you.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by sultanofdelta: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fucsheetup:
I said

“Take your foul smelling breath of my mentions, I REPEAT FOR EMPHASIS, NOT ALL WOMEN ARE DONKEYS LIKE YOUR MOTHER” Small penis, half woman donkey product.
grin grin grin why are you still pained like this, shapeless organism ? Shape-wise, i will prefer amoeba to you.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by sultanofdelta: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 5:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maestro21:

Sometimes really digest information before posting it. The very same thing you are accusing others of, you are actually doing. What sanction? How is such a sanction implemented? Is he on their platform? LOL.

If they asked them to provide evidence about this claim, what will they provide?
The broadcast clip of course. I can't believe you're asking this. Read the news link I posted to you fully.
Or are you trying to help him deny he didn't talk unsubstantiated bullshit about 5G?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maestro21:

Hogwash. I wish you had a clue who you are speaking to and how much information I have on Ebola particularly as it pertains to Nigeria. I doubt you would make this nonsensical statement. Stick to your turf. You are out of your depth on this topic. Trust me.
I'm interested, school me and pinpoint the hogwash I stated .
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by MiddleDimension: 5:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maestro21:

LOOOL
right?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by sweetgala(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
faithfull18:

grin ; Foolishness can't be hidden, with your kind all you see is black and white.

Are you deliberately ignorant Implanting chips into zombies like you will be a very easy task as you will be so manipulated, your likes will be begging for it like it's the new trend in town.

Let's wait and see who the fool is at the end of the day, cheers wink

How daft are you I'm done. Implanting chips.
Would it be put into your ears or is it oral through the mouth or would they inject you
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by faithfull18(f): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
sweetgala:

How daft are you I'm done. Implanting chips.
Would it be put into your ears or is it oral through the mouth or would they inject you
I can't believe my eyes, you are truly mentally slow, dummy.

When knowledgeable people are conversing, you should keep your mouth shut. Stop disgracing your generation online, haba, in this day and age.

Don't bother replying because I don't have a second to waste on a dummy like you anymore.

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by bignero: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maestro21:

Don't throw words around that you do not understand.

God bless you.

You lacked understaing of my previous write up..

Because to them that are without everything comes in parables.. Either your without or your a child in spiritual things... Nuff said
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Mulisana: 2:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Unfair treatment. After the fact analysis of available data and census demographics shows that the infection rate in black dominated counties is three times higher than that in white dominated counties, and the mortality rate is almost six times that of death.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by sweetgala(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2020
faithfull18:

I can't believe my eyes, you are truly mentally slow, dummy.

When knowledgeable people are conversing, you should keep your mouth shut. Stop disgracing your generation online, haba, in this day and age.

Don't bother replying because I don't have a second to waste on a dummy like you anymore.

Knowledgeable people telling you some phantom people intend to inject you with micro chips that take over your brain. How daft you are.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
ceejayluv:

The broadcast clip of course. I can't believe you're asking this. Read the news link I posted to you fully.
Or are you trying to help him deny he didn't talk unsubstantiated bullshit about 5G?

Simply tell me what he said and we can go from there let me show you that you are just parroting the rubbish that sensationalists presented to you.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
bignero:

You lacked understaing of my previous write up..

Because to them that are without everything comes in parables.. Either your without or your a child in spiritual things... Nuff said

Oga, leave this your nonsense. I will literally spin you with my knowledge of scripture. Stop bringing irrelevant nonsense about what you have no inkling about. I was trying to be gentle since you spoke as a christian but you are almost speaking like you are siding in with critics now.

Be careful.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maestro21:

Simply tell me what he said and we can go from there let me show you that you are just parroting the rubbish that sensationalists presented to you.
I watched the video... Go watch it as well... And you've not responded to my enquiry about your expert knowledge on Ebola disease.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
ceejayluv:

I watched the video... Go watch it as well... And you've not responded to my enquiry about your expert knowledge on Ebola disease.

What did the video say? I want to know if my information on ebola will be wasted on you.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Maestro21:

What did the video say? I want to know if my information on ebola will be wasted on you.
You're deluded. To be asking me details of such a viral clip. No need for further debates, prepare for your vaccine chipped/ 5G Armageddon that your master is prognosticating.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by stalwart123(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2020
JojoAbeka:
BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS NOT ABOUT RACISM BUT IMPLANTING MICROCHIPS – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church has come out with a shocking allegation regarding the current protests which have rocked the world in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in USA.

Oyakhilome, who was in the news recently for falsely claiming the installation of 5G technology was connected to the coronavirus outbreak, stated that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests in USA were not about racism but a subtle ploy to implant “microchips” into citizens as a means of controlling them.

“It’s not about the guy that died; it’s not about ‘Black Lives Matter’,” Oyakhilome said in a program broadcast on LoveWorld titled ‘Global Day Of Prayer’.

“It’s part of the game. They want to come in with the alternative method for security – total control with microchips. That’s what it’s about,” he claimed, adding that police would be ‘disbanded’ and everyone would be forced to have a ‘microchip’ implanted into them.

“Look at the people rampaging on the streets – they are not black people… It is not about racism,” he asserted without any corroborating evidence.

Oyakhilome made several other disturbing allegations, insisting that the guidelines given by the government to reopen the church were not guided by science but rather an attack on the church.

“Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,” he stated in the broadcast.

Oyakhilome described the ‘lockdown’ as illegal and said it was actually citizens getting ‘locked up’.

“The lockdown was wrong and, in most instances, illegal,” he continued. “The truth of the matter is around the world, we were imprisoned… It was house imprisonment.”

“This fraud must be judged by God,” the controversial pastor continued, claiming that many pastors were actually getting paid to advocate for the closure of churches to the governments.

“Go ahead. Build the concentration camps and call them isolation centres. Pay for them or get paid – because now you have a contract,” he said, warning that no Christian pastor should “profit” from the situation.

Pastor Chris further insisted that 'virtual prayer' could not replace physical laying on of hands, reiterating his recent statement that pastors should not be restricted from 'laying hands' on congregants when services resume.

Oyakhilome’s rhetoric in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak has become increasingly divisive and erratic, with many labelling him a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

The broadcast in which he made the allegations on Friday 26th June 2020 has since been removed from Oyakhilome's YouTube channel although other versions of it can still be viewed online.

SOURCE:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbE-PMuVvU
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRYDxgM4Fs
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8pnzYzx4M
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
ceejayluv:

You're deluded. To be asking me details of such a viral clip. No need for further debates, prepare for your vaccine chipped/ 5G Armageddon that your master is prognosticating.

Just like I thought. You cannot boldly declare what you thought you heard. Typical sheeple.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by bignero: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Maestro21:

Oga, leave this your nonsense. I will literally spin you with my knowledge of scripture. Stop bringing irrelevant nonsense about what you have no inkling about. I was trying to be gentle since you spoke as a christian but you are almost speaking like you are siding in with critics now.

Be careful.

Lol
I should be careful.. Your just an empty vessel

Cloud without water, keep huffing and puffing

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 3:24am On Aug 09, 2020
bignero:

Lol
I should be careful.. Your just an empty vessel

Cloud without water, keep huffing and puffing

No. I have more knowledge of scripture in my pinky finger than you do in your whole body. But I love you still. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / Muslim Dressed As 'Santa Claus' In Sokoto Praying (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.