Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (60647 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Kingspin(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
ApexBank:
did I say I am a god?
Nothing like mediocre? This is a very faint attempt to make any sense.
Did I say my idea was supreme?
Did I say you should share all my beliefs?
Please refer yourself to my previous posts cause you're becoming redundant.
I have settled his before. You keep coming back.

You have your idea and perception of things.

So, I have mine.

What is wrong with that.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ApexBank: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kingspin:
You are also unwise in which side you belong to.
Did I say I believe in all Trump, Church same with your CNN
but you said
Kingspin:
There is more to black lives matter protest. Yes. The way they went about it. During the protest imagine the media CNN and co went silent about-face and social distance only to resurface now the protest went down. Fellow the news well.

Again how can somebody call for police defunding, who does that?

Perhaps, Trump understands something that many don't see.
He keeps talking about the church, economy etc

Do you also know the democrats wanna keep promoting gay rights, transgender and all that but silent the church?

Before, I don't believe in all that until I began to watch closely. You can do that your self.

Trump is up for something. Watch!
Oyakhilome may not have all the fact but he also understands what is at play.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ApexBank: 10:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kingspin:
I have settled his before. You keep coming back.

You have your idea and perception of things.

So, I have mine.

What is wrong with that.
This is what is wrong with that

Kingspin:
There is more to black lives matter protest. Yes. The way they went about it. During the protest imagine the media CNN and co went silent about-face and social distance only to resurface now the protest went down. Fellow the news well.

Do you also know the democrats wanna keep promoting gay rights, transgender and all that but silent the church?

Before, I don't believe in all that until I began to watch closely. You can do that your self.

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Kingspin(m): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
ApexBank:
but you said
I said what I said, yes, but I won't do or believe all that they're saying.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ApexBank: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2020
Kingspin:
I said what I said, yes, but I won't do or believe all that they're saying.
no be you write this one?

Kingspin:

So this is factual, evidential, irrevocable and truthful? To you as a human being.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by sunkieisland(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
ikeyman00:

yes one certain your pastor is consolidating that science is LIFE; na only your pastor know God; we Biafra are children and light of God and we need nobody to pray for us; we look into the sky to talk to Chukwu Okike direct

By the way what happen to his vision search engine; does it need mobil 20w50

Please how did this discourse become about race?

This is &*&^*
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by myk2mic: 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
ApexBank:

grin thanks. Local champion just like "black man mentality" is not a bad thing. We are perfectly and wonderfully made. You can't argue with my kind. You know why? Because we are not stupid. I've shown you what proofs? If you dare highlight them here let me see and take corrections and reproofs. Unlike you I'm not afraid to dissect and disprove your excesses because I'm not confused. I can't wait to learn life's lesson it will be better than sitting under the knowledge of someone who is still under the mentality of slavery.

Bros abeg ,take it easy on them biko, they have all forgotten quickly how he linked 5g to covid-19 ND that the reason the Nigerian govt is keeping pple indoors is so that they can install 5g equipment grin

But seriously I watched the videos of his current rantings,ND the one thing I heard that shocked me was he saying that black folks are not complaining about how they are treated by the US govt-- ,ND that if they were being maltreated by the govt ,y are they traveling to the USA,(pple that were born and raised in the country ) .in his mind he was talking abt Africans grin.

Anyway his fans can defend him, I have heard so many conspiracy theories and am sure that's were he got his from. Make we dey watch.

3 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Kingspin(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
ApexBank:

This is what is wrong with that

Nothing wrong with that aspect of my comment.
As many of them were in the news not one.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Kingspin(m): 10:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
ApexBank:
no be you write this one?

So this is factual, evidential, irrevocable and truthful? To you as a human being.
Point the untruth one.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ApexBank: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
myk2mic:

Bros abeg ,take it easy on them biko, they have all forgotten quickly how he linked 5g to covid-19 ND that the reason the Nigerian govt is keeping pple indoors is so that they can install 5g equipment grin

But seriously I watched the videos of his current rantings,ND the one thing I heard that shocked me was he saying that black folks are not complaining about how they are treated by the US govt-- ,ND that if they were being maltreated by the govt ,y are they traveling to the USA,(pple that were born and raised in the country ) .in his mind he was talking abt Africans grin.

Anyway his fans can defend him, I have heard so many conspiracy theories and am sure that's were he got his from. Make we dey watch.
man it's not easy
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Hullabaloon: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
Zooposki:

Abi I lie? They are all Freemasons and worship Baphomet. Check out the thread that has the aerial view of Oyedepo’s school. All Illuminati signs.

As we speak Adeboye is working with the Globalists to bring in the NWO.

My pastor spoke something about a video he watched, where a ''highly respected'' General Overseer in this country, made statements in solidarity with the NWO. Although my pastor didn't mention the name of the respected man of God, but seeing this your comment, I think he was referring to Adeboye. I've searched the Internet for videos or links to confirm but didn't see anything. Can you point me to the right direction?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ndcide(m): 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
abeggnow:
how has he been right??

How has he been wrong?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Zooposki(f): 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hullabaloon:

My pastor spoke something about a video he watched, where a ''highly respected'' General Overseer in this country, made statements in solidarity with the NWO. Although my pastor didn't mention the name of the respected man of God, but seeing this your comment, I think he was referring to Adeboye. I've searched the Internet for videos or links to confirm but didn't see anything. Can you point me to the right direction?

Most of the videos, links etc have been deleted. I will try and see if I can get some.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Hullabaloon: 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Zooposki:

Most of the videos, links etc have been deleted. I will try and see if I can get some.

OK. Looking forward to it. Thanks
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by afroxyz: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Aidejay:
don't embarrass yourself ooh! See how you just typed Cambridge analytica like you know something. Better don't expose yourself as the scam you are. Before you classify yourself as intelligent. A simpler read and digest or at least restraint would have prevented you from posting jargons and expecting it to just slide as if this is your personal village website. Go and grab sense and info and apply them together. Don't be a looser.

Oga please go.and educate yourself. Do.you know that your psychologucal makeup can be determined by your online activity, your likes, comments and browsing history? Do you know that Facebook has even developed an algorithm that knows what advertisement choices you can make.based on your mood? Do you know that Instagram delays your likes and.comments on.your stories and feed that you can keep visit your page thereafter they release them in bursts? Why do you even think companies buy and harvest data in the first place? Why do you think the most profitable companies now are those into tech? What are you even saying sef. You don't even have a grasp of the issue you are just making noise. If you want to argue present facts. Zuwo

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

I was once a staunch member of Christ Embassy and passionate follower of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. But his recent statements during this lockdown period have been increasingly erratic, irresponsible and downright dangerous. Pastor Chris has sadly gone astray from his calling to preach the Word of God and turned into a wild conspiracy theorist. For those close to Pastor Chris, please advise him. His rhetoric during this period is really exposing who he really is - and it's not a pretty picture to behold.

When they give you 800 Likes for your lies, convert it to money oh.

Staunch member my foot.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by sweetgala(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
faithfull18:

Now, I know no use replying you. It always shows when fools talk.

The foolery can't be hidden.

Lastly, anybody can be anything on the internet, you need to do your homework because obviously you are Jon Snow, you know nothing wink

Anyone can be anything on the internet but I'm not a deluded fool spewing rubbish and furthering misinformation like yourself.

Many have worked on 5G technology, from design to manufacture getting the chips out of the door and into the hands of equipment and automation companies to put in everything from cars to washing machines and IOT applications.
Many careers and jobs are dependent on this, but idiots are spreading misinformation, what was initially targeted at Huawei to impact their market position has been taken to new heights by individuals who have no knowledge whatsoever of 5G and advanced telecommunication.

If 5G is dangerous 4G is dangerous and LTE+ has been available for over 5 years now. Now they are talking about implanting chips into humans, how stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ekugbeh:
lol. You are not one of us. Stop portraying yourself as one for cheap NL popularity and likes

Glad you noticed it too.

I have been reading posts looking for one intelligent post I can respond to.

I am just reading posts from frustrated children on the internet.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by zoezoelogistics(m): 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
This pastor is not bright at all. angry

He is a PhD degree holder fa
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Unnerve:
This man is making it so hard for me to continue admiring him.

If you start readmiring him it will make no difference. Stop thinking too highly of your admiration.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Fucsheetup(f): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Slimmy0 post=91164137][/quote]Thanks. kiss
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
tonididdy:

You were never a 'staunch' follower... You are a hypocrite.

He is a liar who has to claim former member to get the crowd behind him. If he was a staunch member how did COVID19 make him unstaunch? Is COVID19 in the bible? Did COVID19 cause him to lose faith in Jesus Christ?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by faithfull18(f): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
sweetgala:

Anyone can be anything on the internet but I'm not a deluded fool spewing rubbish and furthering misinformation like yourself.

Many have worked on 5G technology, from design to manufacture getting the chips out of the door and into the hands of equipment and automation companies to put in everything from cars to washing machines and IOT applications.
Many careers and jobs are dependent on this, but idiots are spreading misinformation, what was initially targeted at Huawei to impact their market position has been taken to new heights by individuals who have no knowledge whatsoever of 5G and advanced telecommunication.

If 5G is dangerous 4G is dangerous and LTE+ has been available for over 5 years now. Now they are talking about implanting chips into humans, how stupid.
grin ; Foolishness can't be hidden, with your kind all you see is black and white.

Are you deliberately ignorant Implanting chips into zombies like you will be a very easy task as you will be so manipulated, your likes will be begging for it like it's the new trend in town.

Let's wait and see who the fool is at the end of the day, cheers wink
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
bignero:

SHUT up you were never his student if you think this way... From the bottom of your heart you didn't like and this was your opportunity to bash him... Go ask God for forgiveness your heart isn't right with God.. Sell your soul for nairaland likes..

Something Kenneth hagin said.... "when the holy spirit reveals somethings to you.. It's not every thing you should tell people"..

Pastor Chris should learn this principle...

I love that man of God..and what he's saying might be right.. But he should also learn from kenneth haggin quote above.

For the things of God won't ever make sense to anybody

The only things the holy spirit reveals to you that you cannot say are the ones he tells you not to say.

I am correcting you in love because you mean well. If you know Pastor Chris, he will never come out to say something if he did not get the approval from God.

Pastor Chris has never cared for man's acceptance or politics. He refused to join PFN and CAN; he does not hobnob with politicians etc. That should tell you alot about him.

So don't look for what the world will say before you do anything. See how much they hate Jesus and disbelieve him? Jesus said it is okay for a servant to be like the master. It is the same hatred for the same grace.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by kelbranty(m): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2020
Donjuan77:
u tink he is talking nonsense 4 now but later u guys will say we were earlier told about the situations that is about to unfold, am not a member of his church but I strongly blive what this guy is saying.

I once made a mistake of saying shit about black lives matter to a black american. (a woman). If not that we've been good friends, if she had a gun she would kill me. If you're not black and not on America, don't say shit about the BLM movement like this pastor is saying. All the black celebrities in America still stand with the movement. They know what they've been facing for years. Yes-whites are joining massively because those whites know the truth.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Guestlander:

The pastor is talking rubbish. The last time he was ranting about covid-19 saying it is not real, that it is just your body 's reaction to a non existence 5G network.
If we have no use for our brains and rational thinking God would not have given it to us.

Provide where he said this or remain cursed and an eternal liar. Game? grin
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Golan007:

His 3rd eye is in his

By the way, what happened to his 5G theory?

What 5G theory?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 11:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
ceejayluv:

Chris is spewing trash he watched on YouTube. He didn't get any divine revelation on what he is currently saying.

If his opinion is trash and from YouTube, why do you care?

If it is from YouTube does that not mean other people have the same opinion? Why is your own opinion right?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
ceejayluv:

This is literally what I saw in the first paragraph...

Bionic eye implants are sometimes compared to the cochlear implants that are used to help people with hearing loss to hear again. However, the technology associated with bionic eyes is still in its infancy.

Exactly what I said... Bionic chips, especially microchips the type that Conspiracy nuts are propagating are not commercially available.

What is this pseudo intellectual argument? Where did anyone say that the chips will be a commercial enterprise for the user? Where did anyone state that their use is currently instantaneous?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
MiddleDimension:

the both of you, @joagbaje and @donnie, as black people yourselves who probably saw that video in which George Floyd suffered till death, do you agree with Oyakhilome when he said the protest is not about black lives matter, but microchip?

LOL.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
Aidejay:
100 years ago I.e 1920 nobody knew there would be anything like anything.

We are discarding what he's saying because he had started saying nonsense.

So Facebook/Instagram/Google are collecting digital imprints? What about nairaland?

The desire for control of human mind is laughable as a characteristics for collecting data and info. Another ignorant fueled theory.
So you want to start the blame game? Blame everyone but yourself for your life claim you're mind controlled. How smart...

This century indeeds holds a lot...duh!!
The same way the last century held a lot the same way the next century will hold a lot.

You people should invent something new this rethoric is hilariously stupid.

I only remarked his video in my post. I've edited my post to make that obvious.

Meanwhile, in case you're unaware, you're already chipped (your mobile phone). The only issue is that it is very limited.

Embedding a chip in your body will go a long way in achieving the "total mind control" objective.

While it comes with lots of advantage, the major disadvantage is the total mind-controlling possibility, particularly in an internet age like ours where nano technology and very complex biotechnology exist.

Talking Christianity, it seems that is what the Antichrist would majorly use to fulfill his purposes very quickly. I guess this is why some pastors are trying to resist as much as possible.

Meanwhile, we're already influenced (fairly controlled) by mainstream media, social media, ads, etc and those should be enough. Thanks to those who fought for additional privacy last year by the way.

If anyone is worthy enough to have total control over human minds, then it's God Almighty, but it's recorded in the Holy Book that He didn't even do that but created us in His own image to have freewill just like Him, hence ensuring we have total control of our minds.

By the way, these things should take place in the future (might not even be during our generation) but the preparation seems to be really ongoing. In conclusion, let us all turn our hearts to God Almighty and accept his beloved Son (Jesus) as Lord over our hearts and minds - that would guarantee our salvation. Happy Sunday. Shalom.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Guestlander: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maestro21:

Provide where he said this or remain cursed and an eternal liar. Game? grin

Are you serious? I am sure it is preserved forever somewhere on the internet. YouTube is a nice place to start.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.