Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests (60638 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by aalangel(f): 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2020
JojoAbeka:
BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTS NOT ABOUT RACISM BUT IMPLANTING MICROCHIPS – PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Church has come out with a shocking allegation regarding the current protests which have rocked the world in the aftermath of the killing of George Floyd by police officers in USA.

Oyakhilome, who was in the news recently for falsely claiming the installation of 5G technology was connected to the coronavirus outbreak, stated that the ‘Black Lives Matter’ protests in USA were not about racism but a subtle ploy to implant “microchips” into citizens as a means of controlling them.

“It’s not about the guy that died; it’s not about ‘Black Lives Matter’,” Oyakhilome said in a program broadcast on LoveWorld titled ‘Global Day Of Prayer’.

“It’s part of the game. They want to come in with the alternative method for security – total control with microchips. That’s what it’s about,” he claimed, adding that police would be ‘disbanded’ and everyone would be forced to have a ‘microchip’ implanted into them.

“Look at the people rampaging on the streets – they are not black people… It is not about racism,” he asserted without any corroborating evidence.

Oyakhilome made several other disturbing allegations, insisting that the guidelines given by the government to reopen the church were not guided by science but rather an attack on the church.

“Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,” he stated in the broadcast.

Oyakhilome described the ‘lockdown’ as illegal and said it was actually citizens getting ‘locked up’.

“The lockdown was wrong and, in most instances, illegal,” he continued. “The truth of the matter is around the world, we were imprisoned… It was house imprisonment.”

“This fraud must be judged by God,” the controversial pastor continued, claiming that many pastors were actually getting paid to advocate for the closure of churches to the governments.

“Go ahead. Build the concentration camps and call them isolation centres. Pay for them or get paid – because now you have a contract,” he said, warning that no Christian pastor should “profit” from the situation.

Pastor Chris further insisted that 'virtual prayer' could not replace physical laying on of hands, reiterating his recent statement that pastors should not be restricted from 'laying hands' on congregants when services resume.

Oyakhilome’s rhetoric in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak has become increasingly divisive and erratic, with many labelling him a ‘conspiracy theorist’.

The broadcast in which he made the allegations on Friday 26th June 2020 has since been removed from Oyakhilome's YouTube channel although other versions of it can still be viewed online.

SOURCE:
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbE-PMuVvU
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWRYDxgM4Fs
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K8pnzYzx4M

Pastor DOESN'T have a YouTube Channel.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Truthchiz: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
The man is highly opinionated. He knows everything. Mr know-it-all. He will say more. Una dey waste time

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maestro21:

If his opinion is trash and from YouTube, why do you care?

If it is from YouTube does that not mean other people have the same opinion? Why is your own opinion right?
It's always been the case with any advancement in technology. When Daguerre invented the prototypical camera, there were fears and rumours from the religious sector that it's an anti Christ machination. How laughable is that today?

Before the chip implant thing Will get commonplace in the distant future, 5G Would have been obsolete and forgotten... vaccines and drugs would have rendered covid a mere seasonal inconvenience. Pastor Chris is spreading unfounded paranoia. it's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Guestlander:

Are you serious? I am sure it is preserved forever somewhere on the internet. YouTube is a nice place to start.

Then provide the evidence.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by jaybankzz(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Call Anita!!! i smell emotional imbalance.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
ceejayluv:

It's always been the case with any advancement in technology. When Daguerre invented the prototypical camera, there were fears and rumours from the religious sector that it's an anti Christ machination. How laughable is that today?

Before the chip implant thing Will get commonplace in the distant future, 5G Would have been obsolete and forgotten... vaccines and drugs would have rendered covid a mere seasonal inconvenience. Pastor Chris is spreading unfounded paranoia. it's as simple as that.

You are conflating things and I would recommend you steered clear off what the religious sector felt was antichrist or not as not all religious groups (even within Christianity) believe the same things.

As for your whataboutism with regards to distant futures, at what point did you hear Pastor Chris say that his opinion was related to today?

What I find laughable is the fact that a critic does not know or understand the opinion of who he is criticising but then seeks to give an opinion on him all the same.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Mazigabriel(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2020
pastor Chris and onyedepo are the same but the difference is that one is concerned about church money while the other is concerned about political affairs
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by herald9: 12:27am On Jun 29, 2020
J. Cole - False prophet.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by DedeNkem: 12:29am On Jun 29, 2020
This guy is an idiot. I pity those who believe whatever he says!

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by abeggnow: 12:44am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=ndcide post=91179839]

How has he been wrong? [/quotei don't have time for this petty talk. believe what u must.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 12:55am On Jun 29, 2020
Maestro21:

You are conflating things and I would recommend you steered clear off what the religious sector felt was antichrist or not as not all religious groups (even within Christianity) believe the same things.

As for your whataboutism with regards to distant futures, at what point did you hear Pastor Chris say that his opinion was related to today?

What I find laughable is the fact that a critic does not know or understand the opinion of who he is criticising but then seeks to give an opinion on him all the same.
You're trying All your best to defend a deluded man. First He shot himself on the foot with the 5G balderdash.
Now this quote, “Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,

I Don't know if that quote makes sense to you. But it's historically inaccurate. Quarantine and social isolation helped quell the black death scourge in Europe. Social lockdowns and mask wearing were used to fight the Spanish flu with clear cut results and resurgences when the restrictions were prematurely lifted. The results of the extreme lockdown measures in Wuhan are well known.

Isolation, distancing are the known and proven ways To curb the spread of the Ebola virus disease.
What the fukk is this man high on?

I've always known him as an enlightened man but in this case he's totally off point, fact.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Sonicroyel: 12:56am On Jun 29, 2020
Pastor Chris Oyakilome is the reason many girls think fine boys don't have sense
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Sonicroyel: 12:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Pastor Chris has Churches in the UK & US, why isn't he attacking those governments the way he attacks Nigeria?
he said it's no longer Covid19 Pandemic, the other questioned NCDC'S guidelines.

Are Nigerian Church goers that myopic?
What's going on?

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by sapientia(m): 12:59am On Jun 29, 2020
When will this clown be arrested?

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 1:04am On Jun 29, 2020
rawfact:

I only remarked his video in my post. I've edited my post to make that obvious.

Meanwhile, in case you're unaware, you're already chipped (your mobile phone). The only issue is that it is very limited.

Embedding a chip in your body will go a long way in achieving the "total mind control" objective.

While it comes with lots of advantage, the major disadvantage is the total mind-controlling possibility, particularly in an internet age like ours where nano technology and very complex biotechnology exist.

Talking Christianity, it seems that is what the Antichrist would majorly use to fulfill his purposes very quickly. I guess this is why some pastors are trying to resist as much as possible.

Meanwhile, we're already influenced (fairly controlled) by mainstream media, social media, ads, etc and those should be enough. Thanks to those who fought for additional privacy last year by the way.

If anyone is worthy enough to have total control over human minds, then it's God Almighty, but it's recorded in the Holy Book that He didn't even do that but created us in His own image to have freewill just like Him, hence ensuring we have total control of our minds.

By the way, these things should take place in the future (might not even be during our generation) but the preparation seems to be really ongoing. In conclusion, let us all turn our hearts to God Almighty and accept his beloved Son (Jesus) as Lord over our hearts and minds - that would guarantee our salvation. Happy Sunday. Shalom.
Why bother to resist something that's already written /prophesied and will surely happen?.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by ceejayluv(m): 1:14am On Jun 29, 2020
Maestro21:

What 5G theory?
The same one that got him reprimanded in the UK..

www.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/19/africa/ofcom-sanctions-5g-conspiracy-theory-intl/index.html

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by k2money(m): 2:38am On Jun 29, 2020
faithfull18:

I think you should take that instruction. You obviously need it as you can't see beyond your nose and what you are told.

The media ensures to do a good job of that. Which world is trying to bring black and white together? The earlier you wake up to the reality of what's happening in the world right now , the better.

The Bible says be watchful, so much emphasis on that word.

I see you have a beef with the man, well that's not my business, I am looking at the things being said here.
I don't have time for people like you
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by timesup234: 3:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Pastor chris you are a fool. A very big fool
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by MiddleDimension: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2020
bignero:

SHUT up you were never his student if you think this way... From the bottom of your heart you didn't like and this was your opportunity to bash him... Go ask God for forgiveness your heart isn't right with God.. Sell your soul for nairaland likes..

Something Kenneth hagin said.... "when the holy spirit reveals somethings to you.. It's not every thing you should tell people"..

Pastor Chris should learn this principle...

I love that man of God..and what he's saying might be right.. But he should also learn from kenneth haggin quote above.

For the things of God won't ever make sense to anybody

are you saying you now understand why esoteric organizations will keep certain things down low?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by MiddleDimension: 6:06am On Jun 29, 2020
lighternote:
Unfortunately, pastor Chris is one of the only few men of God around. His third eye is open and his source truly trusted.
The rest ain't sleeping or unaware, they simply don't want to be the horse's mouth or scapegoat. They are too heartless and disconnected from the common man.
He who has eyes, let him see.
He who has brain, let him think.
i think he would not like it very much if you tell him he has a third eye, let alone being opened.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by fantasy2018: 6:08am On Jun 29, 2020
This guy is kinda right. 4real.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by yangzi470(f): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Microsoft Toolkit Latest Version is the home windows activator for the PC to permit the application such as Windows as well as Workplace Activator.
Microsoft Toolkit 2020 offers highlights of Set up Customization that truly capacities for each program as well as office things.
It truly is free as well as easy device use to turn on the windows.
It is supporting for all version of the Window such as 7, 8, 8.1, 10 as well as MICROSOFT Office 2007, 2010, 2013, as well as 2016.

Microsoft Toolkit works on the establishment of KMS Technologies that shows Key organization Support, as well as this program, is used to enact the application.
With fresh out of the plastic new one as well as causes this product on this KMS machine.
Microsoft Toolkit 2020 is therefore required to get total favorable circumstances from its element.

Microsoft Toolkit Full Version is the majority of notable as well as helpful turn of events.
It can make your windows OS as well as workplace things significant forever.
By utilizing this application you can show up to comprehend the pace of your program.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by MiddleDimension: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Nuel4:
the thing is that Black lives matters is not in anyway about racism. This is a well known fact but I don't know about the microchip part sha.
Black lives matters is just another case of syntactic manipulation. Another case of radicals strategically naming a movement in a way you can't comfortably criticise its excesses.

black lives matter movement started when trayvon martins was killed by george zimmerman. and since then, they have been protesting every single time a black man gets killed extra-judiciously and unarmed by the police.
to know this and then say that black lives matter protest is not about the black guy that got killed is pure wickedness and evil on the part of Oyakhilome.

2 Likes

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by cevek11: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2020
The hospital is there, he should go and lay hand.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 29, 2020
MiddleDimension:

black lives matter movement started when trayvon martins was killed by george zimmerman. and since then, they have been protesting every single time a black man gets killed extra-judiciously and unarmed by the police.
to know this and then say that black lives matter protest is not about the black guy that got killed is pure wickedness and evil on the part of Oyakhilome.
lol. BLM is a Marxist movement. It is actually an organisation which sends all its unremitted funds to the democrats party campaign. Go to their website and click on donate, you will be redirected to 'actblue' that's where the donation goes. The organisation has remitted over $120m to the democrat campaign.
They just named it black lives matters so that nobody can criticise it without appearing as a racist.
I'm just appalled at how gullible the general population is. This is like page 2 in public manipulation manual. It's just so basic that I'm surprised people are even falling for the rubbish

By the way if you know anything about Marxism you'd understand that it is a theory that is completely centered on chaos. Protest and uprising are its major weapon.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by vislabraye(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2020
JojoAbeka:
My thoughts on this..

I was once a staunch member of Christ Embassy and passionate follower of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. But his recent statements during this lockdown period have been increasingly erratic, irresponsible and downright dangerous. Pastor Chris has sadly gone astray from his calling to preach the Word of God and turned into a wild conspiracy theorist. For those close to Pastor Chris, please advise him. His rhetoric during this period is really exposing who he really is - and it's not a pretty picture to behold.

Will he listen to advice? I don't think he's someone who can take corrections.
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Caseless: 9:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:
This man is a joke
grin grin i don laugh tire. He's missing weekly tithes paid by members.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by bignero: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maestro21:

The only things the holy spirit reveals to you that you cannot say are the ones he tells you not to say.

I am correcting you in love because you mean well. If you know Pastor Chris, he will never come out to say something if he did not get the approval from God.

Pastor Chris has never cared for man's acceptance or politics. He refused to join PFN and CAN; he does not hobnob with politicians etc. That should tell you alot about him.

So don't look for what the world will say before you do anything. See how much they hate Jesus and disbelieve him? Jesus said it is okay for a servant to be like the master. It is the same hatred for the same grace.

Calm down..

Isn't it the will of God that all men be saved? Are all men saved? Has he forced Jesus on everybody?

Wasn't it the will of Jesus to heal everyone in Nazareth?

"he could there do no MIGHTY works because the people did not believe".. Only those whom believed received their healing..

Not any where did I say pastor Chris should seeks man's approval to speak up..

Quit acting like your God's PA and you know whom he gives approval to speak or not.. man is created like God and will be judged for what he di and what he didn't do..

Anyways we all know the place Kenneth haggin occupies in the present day.. christendom, Jesus has spoken to him on 3 occasions, not sure any living man has that feat.. A man even respected by pastor Chris..

Jesus himself told his disciples he can't tell them somethings because it was too large for their minds to accept as t that time..

Pastor Chris is friends with obj, orji uzor Kalu, was friends with Dora akinyulli.. Don't get me wrong I love and believe pastor Chris.

Learn to keep your faith in the written word not man.. No man is perfect. Our salvation is a gift, not by our acting or attitude of holiness
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
techmo:
grin

This one wey hair relaxer and shampoo don fry him brains

Even women use relaxer in moderation, now oga is having the sense of a slayqueen

My only fears now is the spike in Malaria like fever in many people I know around, even for me as a person who hardly fall sick, I have suffered fever twice now

To make matters worse Oyo State Government announced through because late last night that all state Mortuary a filled up with unclaimed corpse and they gave owners 7 days to claim them or they would give them mass Burial

Maybe Na the weather sha

Did you also have the drug-resistant malaria?
Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by TrajansKong: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
35824L:
New world order is going green, less dependency on fossil fuels, digitalization, cut on greenhouse emissions to reduce global warming which is causing climate change, use of mass transit, new modified types of food like plant-based meat, working from home for some classes of jobs, more globalized and regionalized system of government to reduce conflicts among countries, and enhance cohesion and integration among people. The list goes on and on.

^^^^
For those talking as if the new world order is a bad thing. They will oppose the new world order but support Trump who is destroying the planet by pulling out of the Paris Accord, same Trump is encouraging use of coal that is destroying the ozone layer and a nationalist racist who doesn't want the world to unite just like satan and KKK his mentors.

Tell them again, my broda!!

For these so-called Christians any good news for the human race is bad news for them

They want the Earth to burn. They dream of Armageddon and billions and billions of people being cast into 'hellfire'.

Their end times must come asap. Donald Trump and the likes of Pastor Chris will take them there in glory and power.

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
ceejayluv:

You're trying All your best to defend a deluded man. First He shot himself on the foot with the 5G balderdash.
What did he say about 5G? This will be the first step in proving to you that you are a gullible sheeple. One who just mouths off the rubbish he gets from blogs with no context and zero spiritual understanding.

Now this quote, “Wearing facemasks is dangerous for your health. How can we know this and prescribe it? I have told you of the dangers of social distancing. It’s inhuman… There is no science behind it,

I Don't know if that quote makes sense to you. But it's historically inaccurate. Quarantine and social isolation helped quell the black death scourge in Europe. Social lockdowns and mask wearing were used to fight the Spanish flu with clear cut results and resurgences when the restrictions were prematurely lifted. The results of the extreme lockdown measures in Wuhan are well known.

Of course, the same gobbledegook. If you are asked to present the data that shows the lockdowns or practicing social distancing worked, you would start asking me irrelevant questions. Now use this wisdom to justify the upsurge in confirmed cases when, as it is, more people have practiced social distancing and used facemasks in the past month than they did when the scourge began. But I am just getting pseudointellectual, pseudoscientific verbiage couched as fact. Preposterous.

Isolation, distancing are the known and proven ways To curb the spread of the Ebola virus disease.
What the fukk is this man high on?

Hogwash. I wish you had a clue who you are speaking to and how much information I have on Ebola particularly as it pertains to Nigeria. I doubt you would make this nonsensical statement. Stick to your turf. You are out of your depth on this topic. Trust me.

I've always known him as an enlightened man but in this case he's totally off point, fact.

You are just pandering to what seems to be popular and of course has been disastrously wrong time and time again. What just makes me laugh is, let us assume he was wrong and talking rubbish, why do you care? LOL

1 Like

Re: 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests by Maestro21: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
ceejayluv:

The same one that got him reprimanded in the UK..

www.cnn.com/cnn/2020/05/19/africa/ofcom-sanctions-5g-conspiracy-theory-intl/index.html

Sometimes really digest information before posting it. The very same thing you are accusing others of, you are actually doing. What sanction? How is such a sanction implemented? Is he on their platform? LOL.

If they asked them to provide evidence about this claim, what will they provide?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

IPOB Supporter Ordained As A Priest Celebrate With Biafran Flag In Anambra / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.