Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area (2049 Views)

Only For The Brave: Baby Daddies And Mummies In NL ( 18+ ) / Hook Up With Sugar Mummies In Your Area Now – Numbers / Sugar Mummies Online Direct Contact (phone Numbers) Without Agents - See Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
The rate at which older women,Milfs now use young guys for sex in my area is scary nauseating and morally corrupt....They don't even hide it anymore and if not that I am BORN AGAIN,hmmm....

The fact that they pay guys 20k per round or 100k per day doesn't help matters...Most are housewives and those whose husbands are living abroad

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Bluezy13(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Marketing strategy.
You still dey learn work.

12 Likes

Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by dammywapes(m): 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2022
grin
Bluezy13:
Marketing strategy.
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Candidlady: 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Marketing strategy.
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Nyanabo(m): 1:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Just say you are looking for one undecided
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Marketing strategy.

Mumu,who won market broke and wretched osinwin like you

Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Bluezy13(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Manesalah:

Mumu,who won market broke and wretched osinwin like you

I don't understand "pidgin"[size=8pt][/size]
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Clickguy44: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Omo I need to avoid that your area ooo. It needs to be in my no go zone indefinitely. I can't afford to be used as a sex worker for money. Give me the precise location I need to document this. I don't take shit abeg.

2 Likes

Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by iTearHerToto: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bluezy13:

I don't understand "pidgin"[size=8pt][/size]
How you know it's pidgin he spoke? grin
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Funds90(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Op please give me your location
Manesalah:
The rate at which older women,Milfs now use young guys for sex in my area is scary nauseating and morally corrupt....They don't even hide it anymore and if not that I am BORN AGAIN,hmmm....

The fact that they pay guys 20k per round or 100k per day doesn't help matters...Most are housewives and those whose husbands are living abroad

Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Manesalah:

Mind your business so as not to get shot.. cheesy
Their money ..their life..not your business son..
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Bluezy13(m): 3:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
iTearHerToto:

My friend told me.
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by ThePlugg(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gimme ur location
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by revolt(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Woman....?? Give you 20 k and 100k for sex? Is that in pluto... no woman will do it on earth.

2 Likes

Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
I'd gladly go to hell fire just to discover this location

1 Like

Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Obakoolex(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
iTearHerToto:
He didn't speak, he wrote grin grin
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by freddie009(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Marketing strategy.

The format don cast.
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by freddie009(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Funds90:
Op please give me your location

This one don fall mugu
Re: High Rate Of Sugar Mummies In My Area by Moeman: 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
pics, videos and location or I don't believe it

(1) (Reply)

WHAT COMPLEXTION ATTRACTS YOU? / How Do U Know Wen Uv Just Had Enough Ot Sumone? / Girls Hate Guys Who Love Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.