Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You (4445 Views)

Fucking The Housemaid While My Wife Slept In Her Room / Video Daughter Catches Her Father Fucking The House Maid / The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by Nomanlike(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
There's a big difference in regards to fucking the girls you want and the ones that want you. Lashing the girls you want breeds a special kind of confidence which acts as a springboard for your goals. Fucking the ones that want you can be draining emotionally unless you have ulterior motives like gaining favor,money hitting that big ass from behind or nutting on her big breast. No matter how you think of it we men seem to do most things or go out the way for the women they want. Subconsciously We get and chase money to impress the girls we want and admire and not necessarily to turn up. Lashing the girls you want can really do wonders for you if you are chasing a goal or dreams as you start seeing obstacles as intriguing challenge. Go hit on that girl you thought will never settle for a guy like you.

3 Likes

Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by Kuriosmynd: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
I think this shit is happening to me. After certain incident that happened to me, I promise to only bed women that are up to my standard, or the ones I really want.
....I've been getting gals that could have been an easy lay, but I turn them down, cos fvking them doesn't bring that emotional satisfaction i crave...yet I've not got out there to invest in getting the gals I really love to straff...and I'm sort of demotivated to do things as it seems IV lost feminine tonic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by Goldbw122(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
I will go for the one that wants me, because I don't like stressing myself in a relationship I don't have time for begging and begging continually, it affect my pride so I protect my worth,

32 Likes

Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by Visocrate(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
I am just passing and the gate is locked pls who is the gate man that holds the key I want to cross to the other side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by rex444(m): 6:41am On Jul 30, 2021
Kai!ยก!!!! Am getting really rusty mehn
Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by Nomanlike(m): 7:27am On Jul 30, 2021
Goldbw122:
I will go for the one that wants me, because I don't like stressing myself in a relationship I don't have time for begging and begging continually, it affect my pride so I protect my worth,
that sounds like settling for less bro. I know we all fear rejection but you can drastically cut that down if you approach in a good manner. There's this unexplainable energy that comes with fucking that girl you saw and like. You will feel ready to conquer the world

2 Likes

Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by Nomanlike(m): 7:29am On Jul 30, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
I think this shit is happening to me. After certain incident that happened to me, I promise to only bed women that are up to my standard, or the ones I really want.
....I've been getting gals that could have been easily lay, but I turn them down, cos fvking them doesn't bring that satisfaction u crave...yet I've not got out there to invest in getting the gals I really love to straff...and I'm sort of demotivated to do things as it seems IV lost feminine tonic
there was a time it was so for me. It started as avoiding girls below my class and before you know you know it, it ruts in. I think you need to bang a girl below yo usual standard just to get it off yo chest then go for those you want
Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by sweet7oyin(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
....I've been getting gals that could have been easily lay, but I turn them down, cos fvking them doesn't bring that satisfaction u crave...yet I've not got out there to invest in getting the gals I really love to straff...and I'm sort of demotivated to do things as it seems IV lost feminine tonic
lol you are obviously a novice
Let me just tell you

You can never get that satisfaction for sex no matter the type,spec, color of girl you Bleep.

I would rather you move with girls that love you than the vice versa

5 Likes

Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by luizpippo(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2021
If the one that wants me is someone i liked as a person, i am not going to bed her.
Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by arthurwillia(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2021
Chai
Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by MajesticKris: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
The one who wants you will not cheat!!
Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by 190theclown: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2021
Nomanlike:
There's a big difference in regards to fucking the girls you want and the ones that want you. Lashing the girls you want breeds a special kind of confidence which acts as a springboard for your goals. Fucking the ones that want you can be draining emotionally unless you have ulterior motives like gaining favor,money hitting that big ass from behind or nutting on her big breast. No matter how you think of it we men seem to do most things or go out the way for the women they want. Subconsciously We get and chase money to impress the girls we want and admire and not necessarily to turn up. Lashing the girls you want can really do wonders for you if you are chasing a goal or dreams as you start seeing obstacles as intriguing challenge. Go hit on that girl you thought will never settle for a guy like you.

All nigerians know is to phuck phuck like guniea pigs!!

Una no de think of how to expand una knowlegde

People are going to space and taking mankind to the vast universe nigerians are interested in pusey and shayo

Damn!

3 Likes

Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by Stone03: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
190theclown:

All nigerians know is to phuck phuck like guniea pigs!!

Una no de think of how to expand una knowlegde

People are going to space and taking mankind to the vast universe nigerians are interested in pusey and shayo

Damn!

Don't mind the lazy youths. Let them dry there dey classify women.
Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by jakizio42(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2021
Having sex? Easy peasy, having sex with who you want to have sex with almost impossible
Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by Nomanlike(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
Re: Fucking The Girls You Want Vs The Ones That Want You by Jman06(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2021
MajesticKris:
The one who wants you will not cheat!!
Be deceiving yourself there!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do The Nigeran Women Reject Me? / Don't Know Why Guys Do This / She Wants Me To Choose Between Her And My Mum!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.