Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Should I Divorce My Wife? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce My Wife? (65526 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Serginho(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dande55:

Is she suppose to pay school fees and house rent? Why are you complaining about paying bills in the house? So that jobless men here can call her names or what exactly is your point?
Back to your issue: Why can't you work on your marriage? Maybe you should try dressing well and looking nice. Do you have pot belly? How's your sex game like?

You should have just ignored this topic than typing this crap.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by excessmon(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Are u married?
One4me:

She does not love you anymore, hence the frigidity, the disrespect and carefree attitude IN MARRIAGE.
Just divorce her NOW or do you want to wait till she poisons you? The fact that her brothers have joined in the wahala, puts your life in greater danger. "A bad wife is manageable but bad in-laws are a grave danger to any husband"
Divorce her, come to an arraingment to take care of your Kids with her or with you. Kids wil "live and leave" you later, whether you live or die

Start your life all over again and marry a woman who truly loves you (if you have not had enough of marriage or still very young).
Life is too short to be dragging hatred, anger and something bitting your Pr!ck three times in a year, UNDER THE SAME ROOF, if the Spirit husband decide to descend on you, dont blame anyone o.! angry angry

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Mandela27: 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bitch is slaving on an ALPHA dikk!
Swallow redpill,u no wan hear .
You bera push the bitch out or else you'll keep spending without enjoying.
I cum in peace.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Twoclans:
It is just a matter of time if you guys do not divorce on paper you will leave under the same room but will still be divorced.

The three pillars of marriage are :

Sex
Communication
Money

If there is a HUGE problem with any of this three it is just a matter of time.

God bless u, again sister I say God bless you.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Life is too short to be miserable. Nothing and nobody is worth your Happiness and peace of mind
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by oluwasegun007(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
See how her fellow gender are coming to the defence. Table

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Aboguede(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
vikkimimi:
Marriage is for better for worse, but it doesn't mean you should kill yourself...but how come you never for once notice these traits before...untill now you've got children everywhere...it's waoh...stuffs like this can't make be scared if marriage sha...
u are good clear

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by One4me: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Amb1045:
most important things in marriage
communication
money
sex
you lack good communication with your wife. how many times have you treated her like a women, you just see her like a sex object. oga go back to your wife treat her well communicate with her, the whole problem why you have not paid her bride price yet, treat her like a queen, buy her gift, watch her give you sex even when she don't want sex. when you treat your woman nicely, she will always want to please you. you're looking for excuse to divorce

This is pure PROSTITUTION and should never happen in a marriage!
If your wife would not love you until you do the bolded, then you are better just hopping around with prostitutes, on Pay-As-You-Go basis.
Material things should not be the pivot on which Love revolves, marriage is about love, not about Iphone -99 and the likes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mannyiyke: 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Encash:
I had introduction. We we're about to do the traditional marriage. Her mother died. I invited the family after two years since her parents are dead one of the distant uncle gave me a bill, including a cow. We opted for a court marriage. It was done.

But this woman is disrespectful. Pastors prophet tell she has a spirit husband. Sometimes I see a man fighting me in the dream. After sex smthing will bit my d..k. 3 times a year. She refused to go for deliverance. She is stubborn and self centered.

Her brothers and sisters are supporting her ill manners. Myself and brothers have gone to the police station once. This is because of the differences. Ok, Come and take your sister I won't see them. She can leave my kids for me or take them along. I do 80percent of the spending, paying house rent for more than 10 years and payment of fees. A frigid woman that hate sex like shit.

People advise I stay because of the kids. But I can't continue like this. I am fed up .

Please advise no insult.
Go and pay her bride price, please. It's not a must you should pay or do everything one of her uncles said. I guess she's not happy that you've not paid her bride price. There's nothing like spiritual husbands. Those pastors deceived you. I agree that you have some points, but I just want you to know that it's not easy anywhere, even in divorce, bachelorhood, etc. You just have to endure. Study your wife and understand her properly. This life is not a bed of roses. Also, be prayerful too. There's nothing God cannot do.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Encash:
I had introduction. We we're about to do the traditional marriage. Her mother died. I invited the family after two years since her parents are dead one of the distant uncle gave me a bill, including a cow. We opted for a court marriage. It was done.

But this woman is disrespectful. Pastors prophet tell she has a spirit husband. Sometimes I see a man fighting me in the dream. After sex smthing will bit my d..k. 3 times a year. She refused to go for deliverance. She is stubborn and self centered.

Her brothers and sisters are supporting her ill manners. Myself and brothers have gone to the police station once. This is because of the differences. Ok, Come and take your sister I won't see them. She can leave my kids for me or take them along. I do 80percent of the spending, paying house rent for more than 10 years and payment of fees. A frigid woman that hate sex like shit.

People advise I stay because of the kids. But I can't continue like this. I am fed up .

Please advise no insult.
IF all you WROTE is TRUE.....
and you have no hand in the predicament.
PLEASE, WAKA goooooo.
Just leave the Apartment for them.
Get a new apartment in a hidden location.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by excessmon(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Weldone sir?
Is all these to get likes?
Let me ask, how much do you actually have I. Ur name?
onlinestaff2020:
Forget about prayers in this matter.

Who prayers help?

If prayers really works, why are good people dying everyday?

Nairalanders, have you all Sat down and estimate how many people have died this year?

Prayers don't work.

God don't exist.

Op, you need to take the bull by the horn while the sun is still shining.

Discuss with your wife for the last time on the way forward.

If she refuses to listen to you, divorce her ASAP.

Divorce is necessary, so that anger will not take you to murder her or she murders you first.

Thereafter, look for a young girl that you can spend the rest of your life with.

Marriage in many situations, is a pure SCAM.

Marriage is NEVER compulsory.

That's my two cents.

Pronto!

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by humilitypays(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Twoclans:
It is just a matter of time if you guys do not divorce on paper you will leave under the same room but will still be divorced.

The three pillars of marriage are :

Sex
Communication
Money

If there is a HUGE problem with any of this three it is just a matter of time.
Not every man love sex like you guys paint, especially with the same woman every year in and year out. Many men get bored and used to their wife's body and they no longer derive pleasure having sex with her even though they still love her a lot.

Sex in marriage is not love. Respect, understanding, compromise, sacrifice and ability to have a common financial goal are what makes a marriage not sex.

Sex dies in most marriages after the 6th year, some 10 years at most.

Even if your wife was pretty like mermaid before you married her, some years into the marriage, you will get tired of her body and all that, which is what usually lead married men into cheating, not because they don't love their wife anymore, nope.

You can argue but wait till you marry.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by osazsky(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
Who told you he disrespected the girls family? Who told you he deliberately waited for the parents to die in order to skip bride price? undecided undecided Where are you getting all these conclusions from?
then where did u get ur own conclusion that the prob is from d girlfriend..have u heard from the girls family...this is d greatest disrespect in life...he had to wait for 10 years so that the girl parents will die in order not to do marriage...is he the court he got married to...kid here dont know anything..when u marry a girl u marry her family
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by osazsky(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.
so if u divorce ur introduced girl u will now go and do another introduction mumu

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mechanics(m): 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmmmm, i won't advise you to divorce her, if you had known all this traits, you wouldn't have agreed to marry her, you should have prayed to God to reveal the kind of person she is before saying I do.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Adoyi87(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nothing frustrate a married man who is faithful to his wife like denying him of sex.

Please marriage is not for better for worse, if she is disrespectful and you have tried all the possible best to no avail, kindly don't use force.

If she refuse to be deliver, bro you can deliver yourself from such bondage. Have a proper plans for your children. Call a family meeting and say your mind.

Don't end up as a wife killer. Don't die of depression. Walk away.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by One4me: 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
excessmon:
Are u married?

shocked shocked angry angry
My first Son will marry in less than five years, he is a graduate of a foreign University and writting his final ACA exams!
What else do you want to know, whether l have a wife or whether l can allow my wife to slap me? Do well to read my previous post, if that would be of any help. undecided
Some of you children of nowadays sef, I am speaking from experience, not all these 'one-year love-dey-shark me' things that are rampant nowadays.

That advise is what l wil give my son, God forbid he falls into the same situation.
Some of us will remove our head, for a wife that behaves like a real wife and we will kick the butt of any arrogant one that thinks she is too big to be a wife, a real wife.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Anty your head dey pain you. So Jewesu no fit go meet mountain abi? Mitcheww
This is so rude of you actually but I won't take offence.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by speedchariot(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Your case small. Go fetch water from T.B Joshua Church......
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by holluwizzy: 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
vikkimimi:
Marriage is for better for worse, but it doesn't mean you should kill yourself...but how come you never for once notice these traits before...untill now you've got children everywhere...it's waoh...stuffs like this can't make be scared if marriage sha...
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by armyofone(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Encash:

But this woman is disrespectful. Pastors prophet tell she has a spirit husband. Sometimes I see a man fighting me in the dream. After sex smthing will bit my d..k. 3 times a year.

Please advise no insult.

Something biting you 3 times in 365 days?
That's nothing now.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
I just dey imagine your countenance pronouncing the bolded grin
O je lo sun. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by holluwizzy: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
When women get married or give birth, their attitude change mentally and physically.

I dey the institution like this.

I have to do what I have to do to have peace of mind.

I cannot come and die bcoz of woman.

vikkimimi:

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by One4me: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
mechanics:
Hmmmmm, i won't advise you to divorce her, if you had[b] known all this traits[/b], you wouldn't have agreed to marry her, you should have prayed to God to reveal the kind of person she is before saying I do.

Look, Men pretend, when they want a Girl and Women pretend too, just to Hook a guy in marriage.
Nobody is Clairvoyant, you try your best but making a MISTAKE is Human. No one can claim to know their spouse inside-out, during courtship because Human nature is decietful.

Talking about praying,, Did Pastor Chris not pray before marrying Anita? Did Iginla not prayed before marrying his Ex-wife or are those not Pastors that pray for other people before marriage shocked undecided
Just eliminate the mistake PEACEFULLY, if all efforts to amend it prove impossible.

@Op, dont listen to all these people trying to trick you to dig your own grave "deeper", by asking you to go and do some silly traditional rites!
Traditional rites on what? that same woman? shocked shocked
Some people are wicked sha, they offer advice they themselves will never follow. Which one of then, will agree to go do a traditional marriage, for a man that has another wife and beats them or with a woman that does all these things the @Op wife does, to them?

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by bizhop01: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Find your self spiritual wife too
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
After juicing and milking the woman dry, you're now calling them to come and take their sister? Oga carry your cross.

That is why its advisable to take time and study someone before jumping into a lifetime commitment with them. But in your case, you were in a hurry cos uncle gave you an exorbitant list ( warning sign that should have made you slow down and observe somethings) but you quickly opted for registry. Why the hurry? It is now you want to opt out. OYO.

Also try and perform the marriage rites cos that is the main thing and could be what is working against your marriage

All these una chere wehre marriage nowadays, wen kwa kor di.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

This is so rude of you actually but I won't take offence.
I'm just joking my own ni oo grin, pay no serious mind please

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by One4me: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
osazsky:
so if u divorce ur introduced girl u will now go and do another introduction mumu

Nooo, he will go back to re-introduce himself to her family. grin grin
SMH
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by jubrilELsudan: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
HER KUKUNASE MUST BE VERY NICE.

I WILL LIKE TO FVCK YOUR WIFE AND SHOOT MY HOT CUM IN HER MOUTH.

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Ijaya123: 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
ojun50:
I have come to understand that one's women start giving birth dey start hating sex..

Op you are the one wearing the shoe, do what make you be at peace

How many women who gave birth have you interacted with?

Just don’t like it when people generalise based on one or two instances

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by cnonyechi(f): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.

From ur post, you sound rude yourself.

Have you ever thought that she probably hates sex cos your are bad in bed?

Most women don't like sex cos the other partner doesn't know shit about it.

Finally you didn't ask us on naira land if you should marry her 10yrs ago, now you come here after a decade to ask us if you can divorce her.

Humm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by IpobOsuIgbo: 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dande55:

Is she suppose to pay school fees and house rent? Why are you complaining about paying bills in the house? So that jobless men here can call her names or what exactly is your point?
Back to your issue: Why can't you work on your marriage? Maybe you should try dressing well and looking nice. Do you have pot belly? How's your sex game like?
Do you have sense at all?

I'm very sure that you're still single.

Kids with playstation sense . ... You'll grow up someday ..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape? / My Quiet Peaceful Home And Reptiles!! / My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.