Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Should I Divorce My Wife? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce My Wife? (65522 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mrchineke: 1:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Endurance is very important in marriage, I know of a distant distant distant uncle who endured all manner of things in his marriage, and he's still there enduring, infact, his daughters always pray to have a husband like their father, becos of his high level of prayer and endurance, so Op pray very well ehn, you will be fine.

Something is very very seriously WRONG with that your uncle. RIP to him in advance.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by vickydevoka(m): 1:48am On Jun 30, 2020
victorian:

And later they will say no wife material. All they see is gfs.

In my father's days, back in the olden days my dad single handedly took care of the house rents for all his 5 wives and 17 Children. Trained all the 17 children in schools to university level, sent some abroad while my mom had to stay back Cos he felt insecure taking her abroad as the others due to his extra possessiveness.
He opened a thriving business for any of his wives who wants to work while the others who prefer to stay home, stayed back to train and take care of her kids.

But these days, most men are wailing to be the wives At home than taking the lead role to be the man. And one wonders why divorce rate is very high.

Sighs May God help the men in this category to become real men again.
U be illiterate dats y most ladies reason lyk dis. Knowing how to speak or write doesn't. Make u a reasonable person.
How can u be comparing olden days n now, for Chris sake who does dat. In olden days is dere anything lyk gender equality or woman emancipation. Do u knw women are more gainfully employed than men currently? So y are u comparing olden days with now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by joyandfaith: 1:56am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:
I had introduction. We we're about to do the traditional marriage. Her mother died. I invited the family after two years since her parents are dead one of the distant uncle gave me a bill, including a cow. We opted for a court marriage. It was done.

But this woman is disrespectful. Pastors prophet tell she has a spirit husband. Sometimes I see a man fighting me in the dream. After sex smthing will bit my d..k. 3 times a year. She refused to go for deliverance. She is stubborn and self centered.

Her brothers and sisters are supporting her ill manners. Myself and brothers have gone to the police station once. This is because of the differences. Ok, Come and take your sister I won't see them. She can leave my kids for me or take them along. I do 80percent of the spending, paying house rent for more than 10 years and payment of fees. A frigid woman that hate sex like shit.

People advise I stay because of the kids. But I can't continue like this. I am fed up .

Please advise no insult.

pastors and prophets are destroying your marriage. And God is angry for wanting divorce.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by MiddleDimension: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:
I had introduction. We we're about to do the traditional marriage. Her mother died. I invited the family after two years since her parents are dead one of the distant uncle gave me a bill, including a cow. We opted for a court marriage. It was done.

But this woman is disrespectful. Pastors prophet tell she has a spirit husband. Sometimes I see a man fighting me in the dream. After sex smthing will bit my d..k. 3 times a year. She refused to go for deliverance. She is stubborn and self centered.

Her brothers and sisters are supporting her ill manners. Myself and brothers have gone to the police station once. This is because of the differences. Ok, Come and take your sister I won't see them. She can leave my kids for me or take them along. I do 80percent of the spending, paying house rent for more than 10 years and payment of fees. A frigid woman that hate sex like shit.

People advise I stay because of the kids. But I can't continue like this. I am fed up .

Please advise no insult.
you are already very disrespectful with the way you described her here trying to make people who have never known her to hate her. i have got no patience for your likes! i hope every innocent person out there avoid you and make you lonely for the rest of your life! spirit husband my foot!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Poseidon000: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And you were trying to be objective. Smh

If you really went through this thread, you'd have noticed that all gender shared equal views on the topic. Most females told him to divorce, as was with some guys. The rest said he was at fault for inviting prophets, while a handful were of the opinion his non payment of bride price was the issue for the problems in his marriage.

But as usual, you'd turn it around to mean women were blaming the Op and supporting their gender irrespective of the situation. Women do not have herd mentality, you know?

You see why I say you're disingenuous ? Now, go peruse female advises on just page one and come back and re-iterate this same line, so I'll know I'm dealing with full blown mendacity.

BTW, I've an inkling that you're a female. Am I correct?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by joyandfaith: 2:06am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.

you are having extra-marital affair. you are using hard drugs. your wife complained and you slapped her. her siblings fought you by reporting you to police and you were arrested. since then you have been making life miserable for your wife. that is reason why she is not having sex with you.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mrchineke: 2:08am On Jun 30, 2020
humilitypays:
Not every man love sex like you guys paint, especially with the same woman every year in and year out. Many men get bored and used to their wife's body and they no longer derive pleasure having sex with her even though they still love her a lot.

Sex in marriage is not love. Respect, understanding, compromise, sacrifice and ability to have a common financial goal are what makes a marriage not sex.

Sex dies in most marriages after the 6th year, some 10 years at most.

Even if your wife was pretty like mermaid before you married her, some years into the marriage, you will get tired of her body and all that, which is what usually lead married men into cheating, not because they don't love their wife anymore, nope.

You can argue but wait till you marry.

They are kids so they can't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Tomide007: 2:09am On Jun 30, 2020
joyandfaith:

you are having extra-marital affair. you are using hard drugs. your wife complained and you slapped her. her siblings fought you by reporting you to police and you were arrested. since then you have been making life miserable for your wife. that is reason why she is not having sex with you.

Are u d wife, or you know the person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:10am On Jun 30, 2020
Poseidon000:

You see why I say you're disingenuous ? Now, go peruse female advises on just page one and come back and re-iterated this same line, so I'll know I'm dealing with full blown mendacity.

BTW, I've an inkling that you're a female. Am I correct?

I'm disingenuous? What does that say about you that's making your conclusion based on just one page? Why just page one? Why not the whole thread? You're judging women's opinion on this issue based on one females comment? Seriously, nigga, I can't be conversing with sentimental humans this early in the morning.

@ the bold, If the moniker didn't give it off, I wonder what would have undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mrchineke: 2:11am On Jun 30, 2020
osazsky:
then where did u get ur own conclusion that the prob is from d girlfriend..have u heard from the girls family...this is d greatest disrespect in life...he had to wait for 10 years so that the girl parents will die in order not to do marriage...is he the court he got married to...kid here dont know anything..when u marry a girl u marry her family

Shut up, foolish skull. Are you married?

I am not talking about your single room marriage oooo?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by joyandfaith: 2:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Tomide007:
Are u d wife, or you know the person?
he cannot say I am lying.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mrchineke: 2:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Eulalia:
After juicing and milking the woman dry, you're now calling them to come and take their sister? Oga carry your cross.

That is why its advisable to take time and study someone before jumping into a lifetime commitment with them. But in your case, you were in a hurry cos uncle gave you an exorbitant list ( warning sign that should have made you slow down and observe somethings) but you quickly opted for registry. Why the hurry? It is now you want to opt out. OYO.

Also try and perform the marriage rites cos that is the main thing and could be what is working against your marriage

All these una chere wehre marriage nowadays, wen kwa kor di.

Idiotic dead brain advise.

Will you be there when they kill each other?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mrchineke: 2:21am On Jun 30, 2020
okcharles:
There's no such thing as a frigid woman:

A man will be loved as never before when he is able to give his woman the greatest pleasure he can give her - an orgasm. And when he can do this EVERY TIME they make love, her love will know no bounds.

She will never look at another man. She will never need another man. Their union will be bonded as long as they both shall live...

Want to know exactly "How To Give Your Woman Earth Shattering Orgasms EVERY TIME?" All the details here:

https://paystack.com/pay/how_to_satisfy_a_woman_every_time

Stupid!!!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by mrchineke: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS MADNESS. THERE'S NO ARGUMENT THAT MOST OF YOU ARE UNDER UNBREAKABLE SPELLS OF INSANITY.

Osazsky has nothing upstairs! Just another N/L idiatty!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Poseidon000: 2:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm disingenuous? What does that say about you that's making your conclusion based on just one page? Why just page one? Why not the whole thread? You're judging women's opinion on this issue based on one females comment? Seriously, nigga, I can't be conversing with sentimental humans this early in the morning.

@ the bold, If the moniker didn't give it off, I wonder what would have undecided

Lol.grin please save your visceral outburst for people who have the stomach for it.
Now to the matter: I drew my inference from the sum total of female opinion on this thread and made my assertion on what quintessentially constitute female disposition here, and I said: "just page one," meaning that if you should go through the rigmarole of perusing all the thread, my assertion will hold true, but page one alone will accentuate my point. This is not rocket science, dear. Neither is anything obfuscating there.

So, spare me the emotional twaddle and face the subject matter, for I have infinitesimal tolerance for such.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Carry your cross oga
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Asifiwe(m): 2:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Poseidon000:

Lol.grin please save your visceral outburst for people who have the stomach for it.
Now to the matter: I drew my inference from the sum total of female opinion on this thread and made my assertion on what quintessentially constitute female disposition here, and I said: "just page one," meaning that if you should go through the rigmarole of perusing all the thread, my assertion will hold true, but page one alone will accentuate my point. This is not rocket science, dear. Neither is anything obfuscating there.

So, spare me the emotional twaddle and face the subject matter, for I have infinitesimal tolerance for such.

I went through the whole thread and that's why I stated unequivocally that your assertion is wrong. But typically, you refuse to see the error of your ways. Why am I not surprised?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Toxay(m): 3:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Use lubricants when you want to have sex
Also,erase everything your prophets told you and stop asking her to do any deliverance(the men chasing you are the fiction of your own imagination).
Try and work on your marriage

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by dasparrow: 3:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.

@Bolded
Why won't your wife be frigid and hate sex like shit when you Nigerian-bred men start sexually molesting the females in your country from when they are infants and toddlers. I have said it severally on Nairaland that at the rate with which you Nigerian-bred men molest innocent little girls, those girls will grow up into women who will hate sex but you people think I am joking.

As for your dilemma, we were not in the picture when you married her so now that things have gone south between the both of you, we can't tell you what to do. Divorce affects children negatively. If you knew you were not going to stay married for better, for worse, then why did you get married?

As for something biting your dick after sex, you probably have a sexually transmitted disease. You better go and see a doctor and stop blaming everything on spirit husband. Since you said your wife is frigid in bed, only God knows the number of side chics you are having sex with outside your matrimonial home.

The kids produced from your marriage belong to the both of you. So they are not your kids alone. Without a woman's ovum and a woman's womb to carry the baby 9 months, you would never have had children. So both of you should think of co-parenting the children you bore. Ideally, no child should have to grow up without a mother or a father.

Even the Bible made it clear that those who marry will face many problems. So it is best you carry your cross. It is yours to bear.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 30, 2020
mrchineke:

Idiotic dead brain advise.

Will you be there when they kill each other?

Learn to be more civil next time when talking someone you hardly know.

Catch ya wink.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Unrated900(m): 4:10am On Jun 30, 2020
Spirit husband hehehehe
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by jaxxy(m): 4:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Lol this is serious
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.

Which spirit husband? When she gave birth to the kids where was the spirit husband? Can you show me where in the Bible that says anything regarding a woman having spirit husband?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by ofiko123(m): 5:14am On Jun 30, 2020
I came to read comments..
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by seunak2016: 5:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Judybash93:
You lost me when you started with spirit husband and shiii.... How can you demonstrate this?
so you don't know that lady possesses spiritual husband ?mostly those lady are fine girl, it happened so don't....there is more to life than physical shit we experience every day
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Richieniit: 5:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Dalil8:
Don't stress it man. Divorce her and move on.

Life's too short.

Guys pls whenever you're ready to have kids, go for surrogacy and enjoy your life to the fullest.

We only live once.

How sure are you the man is telling the whole story ? Spiritual husband, deliverance, prophet, pastor

She being stubborn is something they both need to seek solution in church and therapy. No be everything na force.

He should try being tender, take her more outing, show her affection, buy her gifts, win her heart and love his kids even more then she will start listening to him and go to redeem church or a good church for deliverance not some nonsense prophet.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by thesmallgod(m): 5:35am On Jun 30, 2020
She has spiritual husband but your story also indicate you have kids with her. Maybe the spiritual husband is impotent
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by royal231(m): 5:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Na that pastor wey tell u say she get spirit husband be her spiritual husband.. Na him dey cause all these shits..

You as a Nigerian man believing in shit as old as you are be one of d issues wey average Nigerian get.... Mental issues..

How u dey treat d woman..?!?!

If u dey find woman wey u go Bleep without knowing how she feel you fit go ndokwa.. Beautiful women with open wide things dey there..

Are there no psychologists in Nigeria.. Pastors Don take their job finish..

You Bleep woman u accuse her later say ur dick Wan cut.. After 3 days u Wan Bleep her again..

If na u... How u go feel..

You no go see doctor.. You no go see psychologist.. Na pastor

She dey save ur dick.. Make e no cut completely..
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by pfadom: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Why do we have women changing character so deliberately before and after wedding? If partners had been told their would be spouses had a lifestyle, attitude or behaviour it would have been denied because of what they consciously allow you to see.

Immediately you step into the really life, the honeymoon suddenly turns bitterstar or scorching-heat.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by McCoy662(m): 5:44am On Jun 30, 2020
My brother, if you have tried everything all to no avail, I would advice, instead of you to stay in the marriage and go crazy, or even die, it's better to leave and live. I can't handle such woman, somebody that can't give me peace of mind in my own home... If u are tire like I guess u are already, call her siblings that are supporting her together, tell them that you want a divorce. If that didn't move your wife to turn a new leaf, go ahead and divorce her.
Forget the hypocrites that are saying they don't support divorce, even God I'm heaven will understand why divorce is the last busy stop in this case.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Aystarz: 5:44am On Jun 30, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
What do people see in marriage?

It has never excited me for a second.

You probably didn't grow up in Nigeria. Something wey be achievement for even males. They will answer a 'who are you questuon' and be like : 'I am Mr John, married with three beautiful kids"

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Marrying A Masturbator! / Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.