Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Should I Divorce My Wife? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce My Wife? (65516 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by peteryoung2048d(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
No
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by SWORD419(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
No
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
This is ludicrous. You know all these because... you are a mind reader? grin Dude is complaining of a toxic wife, and you are expecting an account of a single happy memory before you judge the story as valid. grin You no well.

I can't stop you from seeing the OP as the faulty party, that's where your emotions are invested. Good night. grin
what exactly is toxic about his wife? He didn't give instances.

We need both sides of the story

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Atikulated: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
D

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by barrypro: 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
You know what to do, stop asking us
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by onlinestaff2020: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Forget about prayers in this matter.

Who prayers help?

If prayers really works, why are good people dying everyday?

Nairalanders, have you all Sat down and estimate how many people have died this year?

Prayers don't work.

God don't exist.

Op, you need to take the bull by the horn while the sun is still shining.

Discuss with your wife for the last time on the way forward.

If she refuses to listen to you, divorce her ASAP.

Divorce is necessary, so that anger will not take you to murder her or she murders you first.

Thereafter, look for a young girl that you can spend the rest of your life with.

Marriage in many situations, is a pure SCAM.

Marriage is NEVER compulsory.

That's my two cents.

Pronto!
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Martinez39s(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
what exactly is toxic about his wife? He didn't give instances.

We need both sides of the story
Funmisticqueen, is that you?
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by MrSensor(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kemimarch16:
have said it earlier that u u refused home training at home,don't ever ever in your life try any shit with me again
tell your mom.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Awoo88: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
You get your own for body!!! you dey go prophet!! why your wife no go misbehave? You and your people had probably given her a prophecy that shatters her whole essence yet you expect her not to be rude or disrespectful? you brain no complete

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
Encash:
I had introduction. We we're about to do the traditional marriage. Her mother died. I invited the family after two years since her parents are dead one of the distant uncle gave me a bill, including a cow. We opted for a court marriage. It was done.

But this woman is disrespectful. Pastors prophet tell she has a spirit husband. Sometimes I see a man fighting me in the dream. After sex smthing will bit my d..k. 3 times a year. She refused to go for deliverance. She is stubborn and self centered.

Her brothers and sisters are supporting her ill manners. Myself and brothers have gone to the police station once. This is because of the differences. Ok, Come and take your sister I won't see them. She can leave my kids for me or take them along. I do 80percent of the spending, paying house rent for more than 10 years and payment of fees. A frigid woman that hate sex like shit.

People advise I stay because of the kids. But I can't continue like this. I am fed up .

Please advise no insult.

Fake news
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by UbaGwele: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dande55:

Is she suppose to pay school fees and house rent? Why are you complaining about paying bills in the house? So that jobless men here can call her names or what exactly is your point?
Back to your issue: Why can't you work on your marriage? Maybe you should try dressing well and looking nice. Do you have pot belly? How's your sex game like?

My thoughts too... Lolz
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Kemimarch16(f): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
MrSensor:
tell your mom.
your mum and your dad both of them are senseless like you
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Gee64: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Go pay her bride price.

From the tarrot card before me, I can see the hands of village people twisting your deek and giving it had knocks. Lol.

No spirit husband. Na ancestors dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by LtChisom: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Encash:
I had introduction. We we're about to do the traditional marriage. Her mother died. I invited the family after two years since her parents are dead one of the distant uncle gave me a bill, including a cow. We opted for a court marriage. It was done.

But this woman is disrespectful. Pastors prophet tell she has a spirit husband. Sometimes I see a man fighting me in the dream. After sex smthing will bit my d..k. 3 times a year. She refused to go for deliverance. She is stubborn and self centered.

Her brothers and sisters are supporting her ill manners. Myself and brothers have gone to the police station once. This is because of the differences. Ok, Come and take your sister I won't see them. She can leave my kids for me or take them along. I do 80percent of the spending, paying house rent for more than 10 years and payment of fees. A frigid woman that hate sex like shit.

People advise I stay because of the kids. But I can't continue like this. I am fed up .

Please advise no insult.
You weren't elaborate when you said your wife is stubborn and what the eff is deliverance, I really pity the lady what she must be suffering cos of you, a lady who out of love and respect sided with you and did court marriage is the person you are raining curses with hatred on now. Oga I'll advise you to protect your wife from all those fake pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
So if Muhammed refuses to go to the mountain them mountain must go see Muhammed (I hope that's how it's said sha), take a real pastor to your house and deliver her there. Ensure you lock the house oooo grin grin grin grin. Anyways, if she doesn't change her attitude I believe the best thing is to let her be, as much as I dislike broken homes, I'd suggest you not kill yourself over a woman who is not only draining you physically but also spiritually. You also have to go for deliverance o with the dreams you've been having and what's happening to your dick before it'll get chopped off one day.
Anty your head dey pain you. So Jewesu no fit go meet mountain abi? Mitcheww

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by DaddyMorenike: 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Endurance is very important in marriage, I know of a distant distant distant uncle who endured all manner of things in his marriage, and he's still there enduring, infact, his daughters always pray to have a husband like their father, becos of his high level of prayer and endurance, so Op pray very well ehn, you will be fine.
and the award for "world best endurer" goes to
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nothing is as annoying as having a wife that hates sex and boring on bed...so annoying
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by IpobOsuIgbo: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Dalil8:
Don't stress it man. Divorce her and move on.

Life's too short.

Guys pls whenever you're ready to have kids, go for surrogacy and enjoy your life to the fullest.

We only live once.
Please, don't always make decisions or say rubbish allowing emotions to control you.

WILL YOU BE HAPPY IF YOU WERE BORN THROUGH SURROGACY?

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by chlowi(f): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oluromantic:

I don't see how the bolded is necessary. A point was made and that's what for better for worse is about.

@op what pleases you may not be what is right. Don't act out of anger, anguish or retaliation. I gave that advice cus I see from your write up that you believe in prayer. So my advice was simply commonsensical. Do what is right not what pleases you.

Actually , it doesnt have to be necessary to give me a good laugh .

on doing what is right ... A man who is yet to perform the traditional marriage right of his union? afyer 10 solid years of co-habiting ? ya all Holies ... That is the Only union btween a man and a woman that God recognizes ... so why dont you start with that as the right thing ? which one be pray about it ? Omo God dey try ooo
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Openbusiness: 11:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
osazsky:
who told u the lady in question is his wife they are only cohabiting as boyfriend and girlfriends
What I said is applicable to girlfriends or baby mamas too. If your girlfriend starts sleeping with another man that she likes, sex with you will become irritating for her. She will start declining or giving excuses to avoid sex with you. The only kind of girls that can sleep with multiple partners and not feel any particular irritation for their main partner are prostitutes or olosho girls, and that's because they have trained themselves to become emotionally dead

4 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by bigfish3k: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
If there is no more love and compatibility divorce her
Thats my own philosophy
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Beautyaddy: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Encash:

Please advise no insult.

Yes, if you're not happy mentally in such a marriage it is better you divorce while still sane and intact before one of you end up dead.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by One4me: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin

Well, if his life is in danger, he should be separated from her.
He cannot be forced to live where there's no peace.
No marriage is worth your peace.

That is what l call FAIR and REASONABLE.

People kept on saying "Work on your Marriage", like it is some 2001 Toyota Camry that just needs a change of Engine Oil and Water Pump. shocked shocked
I want to beleive that before a Man brings his marital woes to the Internet, things must have gotten very desperate and once INLAWS are involved and they have taken sides, that marriage is DEAD. This is true for either a man or a woman.
If it is dead, it is dead, from that point onwards, Domestic Violence will set-in and l am not someone who wants to hear HushPupsy boxed HushMama to death or HushMama stabbed HushPupsy to death, l will rather advocate they go their separate ways and if they both developed a liking for each othe afterwards, it is not an offense to re-marry someone you divorced from. By all means, come together again.

Just as l wont ask a Woman to remain married to a husband that dislike her and pummels her, l would not also advice a man to remain in a marriage where he is full of apprehension and danger or liable to die in his sleep!
Most Men who die of Sudden Death Syndrome SDS) might have marital issues as the underlying conditions.
Bible says FLEE FROM THE DEVIL.... he does not always have two horns and brandish a spear
undecided grin
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by millionboi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Amb1045:
most important things in marriage
communication
money
sex
you lack good communication with your wife. how many times have you treated her like a women, you just see her like a sex object. oga go back to your wife treat her well communicate with her, the whole problem why you have not paid her bride price yet, treat her like a queen, buy her gift, watch her give you sex even when she don't want sex. when you treat your woman nicely, she will always want to please you. you're looking for excuse to divorce
way to escape 4rm d scam called marriage
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by AntiWailer: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mathscum:
Same story again.
Married woman hate sex.

That's the beginning of problem in the family.

Even if you stubborn but she day fvck die, when time to fvck come.
You go no go reason her stubborn attitude

That is why i advise children to check Mileage and confirm it before paying.

Some of these girls already had all the sex they can dream of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by West2019(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
if she can't give you sex free her jor
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
YOU HAVE YOUR LIFE TO LIVE. BE HAPPY MOVE ON. TRUST ME IF YOU HANG ON YOU WILL REGRET IN OLD AGE. NEVER NEVER COMPROMISE YOUR HAPPINESS FOR ANYONE OR THING. FINALLY NEVER TAKE ANY DECISIONS BASED ON EMOTIONS. QUIT ASAP TO LIVE LONGER.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by abimic(m): 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
When a woman is self centered, stubborn, frigid and disrespectful, submission can never be in her diary. You're the head of your home, learn to make the right call that pleases you.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
onlinestaff2020:
Forget about prayers in this matter.

Who prayers help?

If prayers really works, why are good people dying everyday?

Nairalanders, have you all Sat down and estimate how many people have died this year?

Prayers don't work.

God don't exist.

Op, you need to take the bull by the horn while the sun is still shining.

Discuss with your wife for the last time on the way forward.

If she refuses to listen to you, divorce her ASAP.

Divorce is necessary, so that anger will not take you to murder her or she murders you first.

Thereafter, look for a young girl that you can spend the rest of your life with.

Marriage in many situations, is a pure SCAM.

Marriage is NEVER compulsory.

That's my two cents.

Pronto!

My brother you wear sense. But God exists though.
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by HarunaWest(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
seanwilliam:
I pray you find happiness in marriage.. I will not say more than that ..some situation would kill your articulation and sense of reasoning
Nah.. Marriage is easy..
Re: Should I Divorce My Wife? by One4me: 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
chlowi:

Actually , it doesnt have to be necessary to give me a good laugh .

on doing what is right ... A man who is yet to perform the traditional marriage right of his union? afyer 10 solid years of co-habiting ? ya all Holies ... That is the Only union btween a man and a woman that God recognizes ... so why dont you start with that as the right thing ? which one be pray about it ? Omo God dey try ooo

The @Op said:
We opted for a court marriage. It was done.

How many people cant figure out that once you are legally married in Court to someone, you are Husband and Wife.
Even if you do traditional and not Court Marriage, you are married but with a lot of "non-recognition".
People sef. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Would You Buy This For Your 14 Year Old Son/daughter? / Marrying A Masturbator! / When A Man Forces His Wife For Sex, Is It A Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.