Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! (909 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by vickyvan(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2011
Send down your replies on the topic: hw wil u feel when the one u love most tells u i dont want u anymore!
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2011
The same way the one I love most will feel when I tell her that I don't want her anymore
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by Blueice4re(f): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2011
It hut's badly,specially when you both have being together for so many years like  3,5 to 6 years.
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by orbaxy(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2011
@Poster.

have you heard of "tusa-sia"?
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by saremy(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2011
shall is painful, d way she told me thats how me myself will tell her just like this my dear it has be long that i my self have be thinking about it so there no big deal she her self will feel it too not only me.
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by kaygenx123(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2011
Its so painful, but something i learnt is that if smtin was made for u, it will come back to u, no matter what,
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by Mygoldie(f): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2011
@OP,its not a good feeling atall.
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by Omolola1(f): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2011
really bad, real real bad
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by Coolabbie: 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2011
Dont want 2 imagine it cry
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by Dyt(f): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
At d sight of d topic i lost 10spaces of breath n a few drop of tears
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by MrsChima1(f): 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2011
What you men will do if that happens to you? Beat her like she stole something? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by fubiluv: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2011
I will feel bad but i will prefer it now than later.
Just look towards something better.
wink
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by dazzle37(f): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2011
Dyt:

At d sight of d topic i lost 10spaces of breath n a few drop of tears

DYT, hi, longest time, happy new year

@ topic
i will feel bad, but i will try not to dwell on it, i will just move on, and find other things to occupy myself with.
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by thiscounts(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
I felt it was a joke and waited for months to hear her change her mind but she never then it was dawned on me that she is no longer the Juliet in the story book of my love life
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by dazzle37(f): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
thiscounts:

I felt it was a joke and waited for months to hear her change her mind but she never then it was dawned on me that she is no longer the Juliet in the story book of my love life
wow, thats touching,
i hope you have now found the true juliet in your life.
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by thiscounts(m): 6:02pm On Jan 31, 2011
dazzle37:

wow, thats touching,
i hope you have now found the true juliet in your life.

Thanks.But believe me all Juliets are the same so I got to do a surgery and remove a rib to carve out my own Eve.No more Juliet but Eve.Sounds funny?Cheers
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by dazzle37(f): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2011
thiscounts:

Thanks.But believe me all Juliets are the same so I got to do a surgery and remove a rib to carve out my own Eve.No more Juliet but Eve.Sounds funny?Cheers

LOL, just make sure eve does not lead you to eat the forbidden fruit so that ypou don't offend your God
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by thiscounts(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
@dazzle37.Oh no!Eve?Forbidden fruit!From fry pan to fire or what!Then Homo, what hell am I thinking
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by livedit(f): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
Having your heartbroken is devastating and I'm sure it's not easy for anyone to cope with.  Most of us has experienced it sometime throughout our lives and some can even write a book.  But unfortunately, that IS apart of life.  People will come and go in your life. And whomever was meant for you will be the one that stay.  For those who are not, won't be.  As another poster mentioned earlier, you just have to try to pick your self up and dust yourself off and keep on moving.  Try to keep yourself preoccupied with family, friends or an hobby you enjoy.  But I do believe you should allow yourself time to grieve, because this person was once apart of your life and meant alot to you.  So you are suffering a lost.  You can't stop living your life just because someone chose they no longer wanted to be apart of yours.  Everyone has choices in life, no matter if you agree or not.  But I know life won't end just because this person chose to leave.  As I've said before in many of my posts, everything happens for a reason.  Just like the seasons change, so does people.  It's a strong possibility this person wasn't meant to be your "rib" or "Eve".  That means whomever she is, she is still out there waiting for her "Adam".  Don't give up hope, she maybe closer than you may think.
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by busygirl(f): 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
livedit:

Having your heartbroken is devastating and I'm sure it's not easy for anyone to cope with.  Most of us has experienced it sometime throughout our lives and some can even write a book.  But unfortunately, that IS apart of life.  People will come and go in your life. And whomever was meant for you will be the one that stay.  For those who are not, won't be.  As another poster mentioned earlier, you just have to try to pick your self up and dust yourself off and keep on moving.  Try to keep yourself preoccupied with family, friends or an hobby you enjoy.  But I do believe you should allow yourself time to grieve, because this person was once apart of your life and meant alot to you.  So you are suffering a lost.  You can't stop living your life just because someone chose they no longer wanted to be apart of yours.  Everyone has choices in life, no matter if you agree or not.  But I know life won't end just because this person chose to leave.  As I've said before in many of my posts, everything happens for a reason.  Just like the seasons change, so does people.  It's a strong possibility this person wasn't meant to be your "rib" or "Eve".  That means whomever she is, she is still out there waiting for her "Adam".  Don't give up hope, she maybe closer than you may think. 

What more can I say than it hurts and it even hurts more to move on. But, I have picked up a lesson or two from the above post.
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
Hello Livedit.  How you be girl? 

I can personally say I have never experienced heartbrokeness.  I do not think that those who experienced it would smile in remembrance.  I can imagine the hurt and embarrassment. 

Just want to say I have not experienced it.  In Jesus's name I will never experience it.  Amen.
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by livedit(f): 9:39pm On Jan 31, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hello Livedit. How you be girl?

I can personally say I have never experienced heartbrokeness. I do not think that those who experienced it would smile in remembrance. I can imagine the hurt and embarrassment.

Just want to say I have not experienced it. In Jesus's name I will never experience it. Amen.

Hey Mrs. Chima! smiley

I've been pretty good actually! Thank you so much for asking! How have you been? smiley

Amen girl! I wouldn't wish anything like that on my worse enemy. I also wanted to include that "heartbreak" isn't limited to your partner. But in all aspects of your life. Maybe your pet past or ran away, family member or a friend left or past away. A job loss, a promotion, a business idea that went sour it could be many of things. But you still have to keep on pressing. That is why it's important to always keep God first in your life no matter what you do or who you are with. Because he will never fail you or leave you.
Re: How Will You Feel When The One You Love Most Tells You I Dont Want U Anymore! by MrsChima(f): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2011
That good to hear! I am good as well.

I agree with you sis.

(1) (Reply)

You Never Miss Water Until Its Gone! / My Relationship Is In Problem Help Me Out Pls / The Best Friend's Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.