Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member (12593 Views)

Why Girls Hardly Delete A Guy's Number (see Chat) / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by itsme01: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2020
grin

Fake or not, this is the reality of today's Pastor and why they seem to be caught in many sexual scandals

Read of a similar case that happened few years ago when a big Pastor went for deliverance in a lady's house who was barren and her husband out of the country, pastor got so carried away with her beauty and decided to touch her, and they had sex, the fling went on till she got pregnant, and insisted on keeping it, while the pastor begs her to save him from embarrassment

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by stella55(f): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2020
lol "I'm studying" I wonder what he's studying this is not new, it's common in most churches
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Binikingdowm: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2020
itsme01:
grin

Fake or not, this is the reality of today's Pastor and why they seem to be caught in many sexual scandals

Read of a similar case that happened few years ago when a big Pastor went for deliverance in a lady's house who was barren and her husband out of the country, pastor got so carried away with her beauty and decided to touch her, and they had sex, the fling went on till she got pregnant, and insisted on keeping it, while the pastor begs her to save him from embarrassment

continue the story. How did the matter get to public space?

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by shilenji(m): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Oluromantic:

The threshold of disrespect varies for different girls depending on how the relationship started and how far they've gone together. In this case, they don't seem to have gone far enough yet. This particular girl will still disrespect him later on, it's just loading up for the right time. The farther they go, the thinner the respect. It's only one abortion we read and the sex takes place in her home, not hotel yet. By the time the abortion reaches 3-4 or the husband refused to sleep with her for three months and there's pregnancy, the daddy's denial of the pregnancy will cause kasala
you must be a physicist, you made me remember threshold frequency,you even explained motion, and did some pretty good comparism. I respect you sir.

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by itsme01: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
continue the story. How did the matter get to public space?

The woman wrote a letter to a popular section of a Yoruba newspaper (alaroye or akede ) needing help and advice, the pastor had begged and begged with money and gifts, but she insisted that she can't abort the baby after long years of shame and being mocked as childless, she even went further she plans to tell her husband but she is scared as that might lead to straight divorce
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by 2cul2care: 11:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Seems fake to me

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Vickho6(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2020
In olamide song,,, ti pastor bafe gbadura fun Omo yen.. to ma fun ni doggy
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Chanchit: 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
phemmyfour:
Not in Church settings.... Ki lomode e mo

Seriously, the guy knows nothing. To some women, fulvxking their pastor is almost same as fuckidng God to them. This one is even still wants her husband, some won't let their husbands touch then again immediately pastor enter the place.
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Perogbangba(f): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Judgment will start in the house of the Lord.. Anyway, these people are not pastors. On the last day, Jesus Christ will say to them,...get thee behind me, you workers of iniquity.

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Papadoh(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nigga, when a babe calls you Daddy, I don't care how holy you are, you get rock hard.
Call me Daddy one more time!

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by olisaEze(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hian!
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Fake
Too many confession. No one chats like that, detailing all history and secrets in two pages.

1 Like

Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Raeheemwayne: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is what happens; when you respect Daddy G.O more than your husband/wife. Daddy G.O, Daddy G.O, one abortion and still counting. Religious Fanatics are the real perpetrators of Evil.
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by MetaPhysical: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
From the whatsap texts the following are discernible -

1. She never said the aborted pregnancy was for pastor. So we dont know if pastor is only person she sleeps with.

2. She is in a state of sexual distress. Her body responds to the elements of nature and awakens the hormones of fertility in her. She could make herself look good and go on the streets for sex. Doing so will put her marriage, matrimony, economy, health at great risk. She needs to be saved from destroying her self and her marriage. The church has an investment in her and her family. If she is ruined through her libido, the family will be ruined and the church will loose.

3. The pastor is who we should consider an intervention. He can watch her manage the issue her own way and risk destruction....or he can show compassion and sacrifice himself to her. By mating with her he demonstrates compassion and puts himself at her use to help manage her distress situation and ward off any risk of her meeting a stranger that has zero investment and at risk of injuring or killing her.....or, as we have seen in certain cases, a lover that kills a husband so he can have the wife all to himself.

4. We see evidence that the pastor is not gushing with passion and excitement to go help her de-stress, he is demonstrating counseling. He recognizes that she needs a fix for her situation. It is like a doctor-patient relationship. Patient calls doctor that she is in severe pain. Doctor goes over with prescription to help reduce the pain. It is different from a hooker-client interaction....which if it was we would almost be compelled to censor out some contents of lewdness and graphic description of sensuality.

5. The compassionate pastor has not failed to continue in his devotion and duties to his family. We hear the wife call him great husband and father.

6. It also does not appear that he himself has an interest in the sexually distressed woman. To him, he is delivering a spiritual service.

If I were a pastor I wouldnt mind sacrificing myself to be used by one....or even four...sexually distressed women. We should help one another when in problem.
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by revolt(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bad script writing. Fake chats.
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Udigwe(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
story story
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Okoroawusa: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
I don't believe this made up Whatsapp messages.

Bloggers make una take am easy
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by farem: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is fake......

You can never sleep with a Nigerian woman and still hold down your respect before then.....

They'll never respect you anymore......

You have got sense!
Many of this audience will fall for this crap especially at it about a pastor.

Daddy ko, mummy ni!
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by chubinwa(m): 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is fake......

You can never sleep with a Nigerian woman and still hold down your respect before then.....

It is not in my capacity to declare this chat fake. remember, ladies varies and in this case, you don't expect her to be rude hence they are birds of the same plumage. they would wanna guild the secret affairs jealously knowing the implications of any escalating anger may expose them.
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Skmoda360(m): 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
What? I don't believe though...
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by chocboi78(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is fake......

fat lie.
So uve not seen a pastor having sex with a gullible member and still telling her its the lords way of blessing her..
Babe was busy shouting "power, power, enter enter".. On a live video o
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
cheesy
Very Fake..
Mad man.
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by coronavirus19: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
hmm another one
In Dj khalid's voice
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by mabea: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
I wonder how many people that will make heaven at last.
Well the Bible says something very interesting in 2thess 2 : 7. This is the end-time and the rate of lawlessness will continue to soar, some of the unbelievable atrocities will be taking place until God says 'enough'!
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
what is it that pastors have for other men's wives.if u want to cheat why not do it with a single woman..and all these married women biko make una dey respect una sef nau.una go dey daddy the pastor upandan
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by 1Alex: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
101%fake. The chat started and ended here. Very fake.
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by femmyapson(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is fake......

Stay there... U no sabi...if u dey d system u go know
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by chukwuemekacar: 4:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Cant belive this. This was staged!
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2020
I don't blame them I blame konji
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 30, 2020
I don't blame them I blame konji cheesy
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by Mexyz(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Damseldammie:
By their foot, we shall know them....

Awon gang anointed devil
Aunty, which one is by their 'foot'
Re: See Chat Between My Husband Who Is An Associate Pastor And Female Church Member by tunize(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
This is fake......

really u nvr see wen u dey package girl she go dey call u "Bros or Sir"?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Tips In Deflowering A Girl- Thatyorubadude / O Jewa Ke Eng ? / What If Your Partner Gives You Nothing On Valentine's Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.