Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend (89162 Views)

Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Do these idiots even know the rate of infections has been steadily declining in recent years? Do they even understand their tired HIV jibes hardly work on a South African because Hiv is no longer stigmatized here?

Its not stigmatized but it is prevalent.

If your rates are falling then I dare anyone to go sleep with 100 of your women without protection and see what happens to them after they test.

I would have better odds at playing Russian rullet.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

The classic, "they don't even know their infection rates" argument. If this statement were indeed logical, the conclusion would be that due to lack of testing a large amount of Nigerians would be running around HIV positive and thus infection rates would increase exponentially and ergo even babies would be born with HIV at alarming rates.

I dare any Nigerian to sleep with 100 Nigerian girls without protection in Nigeria test and see if is infected with HIV then go to South Africa and do the same and test. I gurantee you the probability of him getting infected with the virus in SA would be much much higher.

Your logic is flawed.
Gibberish as usual.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

After dodging Boko Haram bullets & cutlers all their lives in Naija? I bet they can survive anything in South Africa LoL.

Your question simply displays the resilience of the average Nigerian.

Your generation on the other hand are a bunch of entitled miscreants.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Gibberish as usual.

That's the best come back.

Since your HIV numbers have been steadily declining what's the new stats may I ask. Last I heard it was 1 in 4 infection rate. Which means if I asked you to name 4 of your friends there is a very high likely hood that you know one of them is infected with HIV.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

Its not stigmatized but it is prevalent.

If your rates are falling then I dare anyone to go sleep with 100 of your women without protection and see what happens to them after they test.

I would have better odds at playing Russian rullet.
HIV is still stigmatized in your country, the sufferers are objects of ridicule that's why you keep using the HIV jibe against South Africans all the time, you think it's an insult..it's not! If you think it's an insult, what do you think of the infected? HIV is like cancer, diabetes etc.. a disease of the body, the whole world knows this and is acting accordingly...in backward Nigeria though....

So by saying our rates are falling should be tested by having sex without a condom right? Sounds just about Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

That's the best come back.

Since your HIV numbers have been steadily declining what's the new stats may I ask. Last I heard it was 1 in 4 infection rate. Which means if I asked you to name 4 of your friends there is a very high likely hood that you know one of them is infected with HIV.

Even if I could name them so what? You are still proving again that in Nigeria to be HIV is to be stigmatized. Yes, I know someone who is healthy and is living with the disease, so what? Snap out of this backward thinking
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
HIV is still stigmatized in your country, the sufferers are objects of ridicule that's why you keep using the HIV jibe all the time thinking it's an insult..it's not! HIV is like cancer, diabetes etc.. a disease of the body, the whole world knows this and is acting accordingly, in backward Nigeria though....
Point 1. I would agree with this statement.

Point 2. HIV is not like cancer or diabetes. They tell you that to normalize the way in which the disease is spread from person to person.

Point 3. Nigeria is a conservative culture/society therefore the stigmatization. The act of contracting HIV is linked to loose and bad behavior etc fornication. Its like pointing to teenage pregnancy as well which is a stigmatized condition in the culture and is heavily frowned upon and ridiculed because the same outcome to tied to loose behavior.

Point 4. I however still do not know how you tie this to the rate of infections. Are you saying people are silent about their condition and ergo do not report it and therefore they are spreading it at an exponential rate. If so then it would be damn easy for me to get infected by sleeping with 100 girls without protection wouldn't it as compared to South Africa wouldn't it.? or maybe your society is far more sexually active maybe, Hmmmm?

Why don't you try my experiment. See what happens to you ne!
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Even if I could name them so what? You are still proving again that in Nigeria to be HIV is to be stigmatized. Yes, I know someone who is healthy and is living with the disease, so what? Snap out of this backward thinking

You still don't get the logic do you. You are stuck on the stigmatization part eh.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

You still don't get the logic do you. You are stuck on the stigmatization part eh.

HIV in Nigeria is still stigma FACT!

We can keep running around in circles

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
Torture2020:

Yo don't need to tell me about you nigerians. I once lived in your country and I am in better position to judge the attitude of a typical Nigerian towards Ghanaians. hypocrites cool

[s][/s]

When did you live in Nigeria in 1980? cause that would be the only logical time that would make your claims anywhere true.

Tell me where you lived, Lagos, Abuja, Kwara, Sokoto.

What did this Nigerians do to you. How did they discriminate against you?

Liar!
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by YEBOmadiba: 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:

You should ask him how many of his people are into scams for every 4 people. My guess is 3 out of 4.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

Your question simply displays the resilience of the average Nigerian.

Your generation on the other hand are a bunch of entitled miscreants.

Exactly! if one can survive those sub-standard conditions and the daily Kaduna terrorism then they have nothing to fear in South Africa. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

Point 1. I would agree with this statement.

Point 2. HIV is not like cancer or diabetes. They tell you that to normalize the way in which the disease is spread from person to person.

Point 3. Nigeria is a conservative culture/society therefore the stigmatization. The act of contracting HIV is linked to loose and bad behavior etc fornication. Its like pointing to teenage pregnancy as well which is a stigmatized condition in the culture and is heavily frowned upon and ridiculed because the same outcome to tied to loose behavior.

Point 4. I however still do not know how you tie this to the rate of infections. Are you saying people are silent about their condition and ergo do not report it and therefore they are spreading it at an exponential rate. If so then it would be damn easy for me to get infected by sleeping with 100 girls without protection wouldn't it as compared to South Africa wouldn't it.? or maybe your society is far more sexually active maybe, Hmmmm?

Why don't you try my experiment. See what happens to you ne!

1 HIV is like any other disease ravaging the body so in that breath it's like any other disease, how it enters the body is irrelevant. One way in which HIV sufferers can be treated normally by society is to treat the disease like any disease, in other words "normalise the situation around HIV" you wouldn't discriminate against someone with cancer can you? The same must apply to HIV or its sufferers.South Africa has done this well since HIV are accepted into society and not ostricized or ridiculed

2 Well South Africa Is not exactly like Nigeria, what you frown upon over there we couldn't give a rat's ass down here, that's why we look at you when you keep dissing us about HIV..I mean come on! The first problem is thinking HIV is contracted by promiscuous people or gays. Archaic thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

You should ask him how many of his people are into scams for every 4 people. My guess is 3 out of 4.
or those who are cultists, seeing how every week we see headlines of someone caught with a severed head in Anambra or something..

3 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

No you aren't holding them against their will, the ownership of 87% of that land in South Africa is what is holding them back. They can't stand the idea of you owning it.

In Julius Malema voice. **Give us the Land****

But they can still move with their wealth can't they? just like like those who moved out of SA in 1994.

No one wants to live in Nigeria.You an feel how you want about it but it's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
HIV in Nigeria is still stigma FACT!

We can keep running around in circles
We are not running around in circle. You are running away from the truth

What you are insinuating is that some how stigmatization of this disease has a link to its prevalence rates. So because people who contact HIV in Nigeria are silent about their status they are spreading the disease at a faster rate.

Take the challenge and go sleep with 50 Nigerian women and then do the same in your country. Let's see what happens.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Exactly! if one can survive those sub-standard conditions and the daily Kaduna terrorism then they have nothing to fear in South Africa. grin

Fear and stupidity are two different things.

Living amongst unpredictable people who are suffering from POST Apartheid Traumatic Syndrome can be more nerve racking than simply avoiding a particular region in your country.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
1 HIV is like any other disease ravaging the body so in that breath it's like any other disease, how it enters the body is irrelevant. One way in which HIV sufferers can be treated normally by society is to treat the disease like any disease, in other words "normalise the situation around HIV" you wouldn't discriminate against someone with cancer can you? The same must apply to HIV or its sufferers.South Africa has done this well since HIV are accepted into society and not ostricized or ridiculed

How it enters the body is irrelevant. Ha.! Keep telling yourselves that lie they are feeding you to make you feel good about or justify the "behaviors" that spread the virus.

Riddle me this:
Can you prevent yourself from getting cancer?
Can you prevent yourself from developing diabetes?
Can you prevent an HIV infection?

IronGalaxy:

2 Well South Africa Is not exactly like Nigeria, what you frown upon over there we couldn't give a rat's ass down here, that's why we look at you when you keep dissing us about HIV..I mean come on! The first problem is thinking HIV is contracted by promiscuous people or gays. Archaic thinking.

1. Not to be discriminatory but you do know that HIV contraction rates are highest in the gay community no?
2. Your rate of transmission is highest amongst sexually promisuous people who have unprotected sex with multiple partners,no?
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

But they can still move with their wealth can't they? just like like those who moved out of SA in 1994.

No one wants to live in Nigeria.You an feel how you want about it but it's a fact.

Their wealth starts and ends with the land. Without it they could not have achieved any wealth in the first place.

Those who moved out were hungry white's whose positions were in competition with the incoming influx of educated blacks not the farmer who owns hectares and hectares of land or the oppenheimers who mined all the minerals on "land" they acquired.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

Fear and stupidity are two different things.

Living amongst unpredictable people who are suffering from POST Apartheid Traumatic Syndrome can be more nerve racking than simply avoiding a particular region in your country.

True! and both best describe your brethrens.

I think not.If that was the case we would not be having any Nigerians in South Africa living amongst people suffering "POST Apartheid Traumatic Syndrome".You say one thing and do the opposite.

Air Peace came here and only collected less than a quarter of Nigerian population in South Africa.Why did so many remain if avoiding a particular region in Nigeria is the lesser of the two devils?

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

You are reaching here. So lets test your stats out then shall we.

1. Approximately 200 million people living in Nigeria. Extrapolate for Northerners who are less likely to engage in Yahoo yahoo and 419

2. This leaves 100 million potential scammers majority from the South. Extrapolate those who have left the shores of Nigeria. Let me be generous and say 10%.

3. This leaves a potential 10 million diasporans outside of the country. Extrapolate for the % that are in South Africa. Lets say 1%.

4. This leaves a potential 1 million Nigerians running scams in South Africa. extrapolate for men who are more likely to engage in this activity. Lets say at 50%

5. This leaves a potential 500,000 males running scams in South Africa. Extrapolate for the age gropus 1-18 years as these group are less likely to engage in such activities as they would be dependants. Lets be onservative and say 20%.

6. This leaves a potential 400,000 potential scammers. Extrapolate for working class nigerians i.e doctors, nurses, unskilled workers, semi skilled workers. Lets be conservative and say 20%

7. This leaves a potential 320,000 scammers all crowded majorly in urban cities in South Africa against.

How do you come to the conclusion o 3 out of 4 ?

Bantu education is very bad ne!
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I think not.If that was the case we would not be having any Nigerians in South Africa living amongst people suffering "POST Apartheid Traumatic Syndrome".You say one thing and do the opposite.

People are desperate. Does'nt mean they are stupid.

JaceBlaze:

Air Peace came here and only collected less than a quarter of Nigerian population in South Africa.Why did so many remain if avoiding a particular region in Nigeria is the lesser of the two devils?

False logic. The reason those who remained in South Africa stayed may have had nothing to do with Boko Haram in the first place. You brought Boko Haram up as a premise not I.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

People are desperate. Does'nt mean they are stupid.

False logic. The reason those who remained in South Africa did not get on that plane may have had nothing to do with Boko Haram. You brought Boko Haram up as a premise not I?

VERY desperate.

What I'm a suppose to make of it when most Nigerians who came to South Africa came as refugees? meaning they ran away from home because of terrorism acts that disturb the public order.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

VERY desperate.

What I'm a suppose to make of it when most Nigerians who came to South Africa came as refugees? meaning they ran away from home because of terrorism acts that disturb the public order.

If you are actually intuitive and have actually stepped outside of your shores to study anything outside of refugee populations in the Gauteng province you would decipher the fact that a majority of the Nigerians in South Africa are from the South, a region pretty much unaffected by terrorism in general.

They are economic migrants much like the rest of the Africans that are coming into your country.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

If you are actually intuitive and have actually stepped outside of your shores to study anything outside of refugee populations in the Gauteng province you would decipher the fact that a majority of the Nigerians in South Africa are from the South, a region pretty much unaffected by terrorism in general.

They are economic migrants much like the rest of the Africans that are coming into your country.

I thought they were resillient enough to endure economic hardships in their environments.What happened to them being smart enough to choose dear life as opposed to living amongst unpredictable black South Africans? The difference between fear & stupidity - still remember that?

Seems logic is evading you.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I thought they were resillient enough to endure economic hardships in their environments.

Resilience speaks to being able to reset after a traumatic or unexpected occurences. They do that everyday in any environment.

Your application of the word has to do with staying in one spot and not moving anywhere else. A typical South African perspective.

JaceBlaze:

What happened to them being smart enough to choose dear life as opposed to living amongst unpredictable black South Africans? The difference between fear & stupidity - still remember that?

Seems logic is evading you.

You mis-apply the context of the use of the word "stupid" in this scenario. Stupid would imply that an average Nigerian is unaware of the fact that an average South AFrican is suffering from POST Apartheid Traumatic syndrome and not the fact that they are endangering their lives in either scenarios of death by the hands of Boko haram versus potential death and discomfort in the presense of Xenophobes.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

Resilience speaks to being able to reset after a traumatic or unexpected occurences. They do that everyday in any environment.

Your application of the word has to do with staying in one spot and not moving anywhere else. A typical South African perspective.

You mis-apply the context of the use of the word "stupid" in this scenario. Stupid would imply that an average Nigerian is unaware of the fact that an average South AFrican is suffering from POST Apartheid Traumatic syndrome and not the fact that they are endangering their lives in either scenarios of death by the hands of Boko haram versus potential death and discomfort in the presense of Xenophobes.

In this case I can also say South Africans were resillient in the face of Apartheid and were not "entitled miscreants" like you retorted earlier,or does it only apply to Nigerians?

I mis-applied? most Nigerians jump from country to country without even researching about their next country & the people there & what's the punishment for certain crimes,hence they still go to Asian countries and sell drugs there despite such offences being punished by death penalty.Either they are aware or they not.The Nigerian brain is hard to figure sometimes.

- If they are not aware then that's where your definition of stupidity is applied

- if they know the danger and still go there then that's where my definition comes in.

Why go to a foreign country just to come back in a body bag?

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
JaceBlaze:

In this case I can also say South Africans were resillient in the face of Apartheid and were not "entitled miscreants" like you retorted earlier,or does it only apply to Nigerians?

Ahh. I suspected you would go there which is why I clearly stated in the initial application of that designation applied to "Your generation" who are basically the miscreants in this case.

JaceBlaze:

I mis-applied? most Nigerians jump from country to country without even researching about their next country & the people there & what's the punishment for certain crimes,hence they still go to Asian countries and sell drugs there despite such offences being punished by death penalty.Either they are aware or they not.The Nigerian brain is hard to figure sometimes.

- If they are not aware then that's where your definition of stupidity is applied

- if they know the danger and still go there then that's where my definition comes in.

Why go to a foreign country just to come back in a body bag?

SImple answer they are aware and your interpretation of this awareness as stupid is misapplied since stupidity is related to a sense of obliviousness.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

Ahh. I suspected you would go there which is why I clearly stated in the initial application of that designation applied to "Your generation" who are basically the miscreants in this case.

SImple answer they are aware and your interpretation of this awareness as stupid is misapplied since stupidity is related to a sense of obliviousness.

We are entitled miscreants for not wanting to mingle with drug dealers from West Africa who skipped 52 African countries and brought their criminality to SA?...you don't say cheesy

They are aware and still choose to come? so in conclusion we are the lesser of the two devils,right?...staying back in Nigeria and living amongst xenophobes that is.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Torture2020: 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
The news? Which news? The law wasn’t made for Nigerians alone. The law says all foreigners. You have laws, so why are not enforcing them? Are laws not made to be enforced? Nigerians have been making laws to protect nigerian interests since Lord Lugard’s time. There was something called Nigerianisation Act or some shitty stuff like that.

Look, you are free to do whatever you like in your country,huh? Stop whinning. As far as I am concerned, Ghana has offered great opportunities to nigerian businesses to thrive and make good profit, which they send back to your country to ease the growing and excruciating poverty levels.

And what nonsense did you just say? I am biting more than I can chew? That’s a very dumb thing to say cool You sound like a comedian.
Just take my advice. If nigerians don’t like how they are being treated in Ghana, tell them to go back to their country. We will be very happy to receive Ghanaians living in Nigeria any day. We received them in the 1980s, how much more today, when we are doing well, economically?

Elvis778:

The news clearly said "Nigerian shops" not foreigners.......don't know where you got your own from, besides, there was a free trade agreement, do you think we also don't have laws guiding foreign businesses here too? but it's suspended cuz of the free trade stuff,but you guys broke it...
and ofcourse, your comment reeks of the normal hatred you all have for Nigeria, funny thing is, Nigerians really don't have the time to hate on foreigners, we are one of the most accommodating people in Africa (if not the most)....how many times have you heard we attacked foreigners or locked up a fellow African's shop? not to talk of someone from a west African country.... can you post a proof of us treating foreigners or even, Ghanaians unjustly? ofcourse you have non, you just come here blab and make unfounded claims..... right now, we only dislike you cuz we know you hate us, and you are biting more than you can chew...

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Torture2020: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
I guess fir you nigerians, you are the smartest people God ever created. Every other human being is dumb, apart from nigerians. Well done. Carry on like that. Smart people in the most dumbest country on earth. The rest of the world don’t see the smartness of the nigerian oooh. Why do you think the rest of the world is laughing at nigeria? grin dumb, dumb, dumb grin you produce oil but import petrol. grin you pump 2.5 million of oil each day, plus billions of scf daily of gas yet nigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin is that smartness? I heard Buhari is still busy searching for his primary school certificate? Smart people indeed grin even common electricity, the smartest people on earth can’t produce grin abeg I no wan laugh ooh grin grin grin

James4bright:

You are only trying to get noticed. I've got no issues with Ghanaians.

Just go and killed yourself, if you are trying to be Nigerian so bad, and you can't be.

5million Nigerians in Ghana? Lol, you have nothing reasonable to say.

I thought South Africans were the dumbest in Africa, but I think you both share the same level of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Torture2020: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2020
Fuckeduppedness cool

morpheus24:

When did you live in Nigeria in 1980? cause that would be the only logical time that would make your claims anywhere true.

Tell me where you lived, Lagos, Abuja, Kwara, Sokoto.

What did this Nigerians do to you. How did they discriminate against you?

Liar!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.