Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend (88983 Views)

Bitter South African Politician Removes Transformer After Election Loss / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please upload South Africans' tweets or you forgot?
Those who throw stones should not live in glass houses. The way they went for Nigerian on Twitter because of Hushy, you will think they are saints!

South Africans' tweets please!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Those who throw stones should not live in glass houses. The way they went for Nigerian on Twitter because of Hushy, you will think they are saints!

Lol grin grin You've been analysing my threads?! Anyway, the SA tweets will disappoint you - they don't glorify fraudsters and crime in general. Unlike Nigerians and the Hushpuppis you harbour.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Here's what you requested. Notice how SA does NOT support criminals - even their own. Unlike Nigerians who make excuses for characters like Hushpuppi and idolise them. That's why SA was blasting you on Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Davoneskay(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
@TMKsouth, good topics u keep on posting. But lotta Nigerians already despise S.Africans. Hence, they'd always say dirty on ur topics. I feel ur responses as well. Keep it up.

4 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2020

His mother, Meisie Mojela, described him as a "good boy" who was caring and compassionate - and who had never before found himself on the wrong side of the law.
He dindu nuffin'!

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Davoneskay:
@TMKsouth, good topics u keep on posting. But lotta Nigerians already despise S.Africans. Hence, they'd always say dirty on ur topics. I feel ur responses as well. Keep it up.

Thank you, Davoneskay, I appreciate that. I also do get some love from Nigerians, so I'm not dismayed.

4 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
meobizy:

He dindu nuffin'!

Lol grin grin
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yes, it's a problem. The administrators blame it on irregular records in the system. But they're working on fixing it. It's not deliberate fraud.
So you accept that the only reason SAs are not known as Scammers worldwide is because they do not have opportunities?
Hook up on my YouTube channel using the link below, to learn business tips for small and medium businesses. Practical experiences shared with you.
Like, share, comment and subscribe.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Alero3Arubi:

So you accept that the only reason SAs are not known as Scammers worldwide is because they do not have opportunities?

I don't understand. Anyone with a phone or pc can run a global scam from their livingroom. So what do u mean they don't have the opportunities?

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

Here's what you requested. Notice how SA does NOT support criminals - even their own. Unlike Nigerians who make excuses for characters like Hushpuppi and idolise them. That's why SA was blasting you on Twitter.

They are blasting to show they a disgusting special breed of fools! In the tweets above, where is anyone calling South Africa thieves and scammers unlike when they were calling out Nigeria because of Hush? Useless hypocrites!
Someone even quoted me saying "They arrested your country for fraud" as if Hush was represting Nigeria or he was making money into Nigeria's pocket.This is a whole family into fraud but they were criticized as individuals and some just blabbing.
His mother and family says he is a "good boy", is that not him being idolized? No one called out his mother not to talk of his family but talking about greed, that's hypocrisy! Don't forget your government legalized and endorsed stealing from strangers publicly with the aid of Police, how many of you have come out publicly to call South Africans thieves?
Hush's father is a driver, he and his family members do not idolize him, they work for their money unlike this generational thieves but nobody is generalizing.

Hope you understand now!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

Definitely NOT "poo-hole" grin
It's po-ho-le.
.. Oh.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

Thank you, Davoneskay, I appreciate that. I also do get some love from Nigerians, so I'm not dismayed.
.. Dont worry, we would get over the whole bollocks very soon.

you seem cool. But the likes of irongalaxy keeps aggravating things.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

Lol grin grin You've been analysing my threads?! Anyway, the SA tweets will disappoint you - they don't glorify fraudsters and crime in general. Unlike Nigerians and the Hushpuppis you harbour.

There's nothing disappointing there, they are talking of greed but not calling South Africans thieves and scammers like they did to Nigerians because of Hush!
This comment is basking in ignorance, when did Nigerians harbour Hussy? He lived in Dubai and spent his money there! He pays his rent to Dubai house owners, Gucci is owned by a Nigerian or it is in Nigeria? All the designers he patronized are all foreigners. The PJ he chartered belongs to foreigners. He has no investment in Nigeria and his father is a driver making legit money.
He was harboured by Dubai! He spent the money on designers from the Country{s} he scammed , they all snapped personal pictures with him and idolized him. Why didn't they snitch him instead of accepting him as a loyal customer?
Please always remember how your government legalized and endorsed stealing from strangers in broad before saying people are endorsing stealing. Only SA government has come out publicly to legalize stealing!
Nigerians tagged, flagged and reported Hush but not SAs! The arrest was publicized by Nigerians before a confirmed report! You don't do that to someone you support! The people who dislike him are way more than people who like him! He is not on good terms with artistes and very bad with his choice of words! People dislike such people and you can't be an enemy to an artiste and his followers like you! Most of the accounts glorifying him are run by himself and his group to lure people.

This SA scammer is glorified and called a "Good boy ".

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

Nigerian fraud is not only limited to Nigeria. That's why the country is synonymous with scams throughout the world.

While the endorsed and legalized xenophobic stealing is limited to SAs?
Which national do SAs not steal from their business places and shops?
Were some people's lifetime investments not lost in SA? You steal someone's lifetime investments but didn't count that as fraud or scam? Please, you don't have a point!
The only difference is Nigerians placing everything online!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Runjozi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol that man is an idiot he should have just bought bitcoin jeje hope he rots in jail mtchew. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

They are blasting to show they a disgusting special breed of fools! In the tweets above, where is anyone calling South Africa thieves and scammers unlike when they were calling out Nigeria because of Hush? Useless hypocrites!
Someone even quoted me saying "They arrested your country for fraud" as if Hush was represting Nigeria or he was making money into Nigeria's pocket.This is a whole family into fraud but they were criticized as individuals and some just blabbing.
His mother and family says he is a "good boy", is that not him being idolized? No one called out his mother not to talk of his family but talking about greed, that's hypocrisy! Don't forget your government legalized and endorsed stealing from strangers publicly with the aid of Police, how many of you have come out publicly to call South Africans thieves?
Hush's father is a driver, he and his family members do not idolize him, they work for their money unlike this generational thieves but nobody is generalizing.

Hope you understand now!

I don't know what u want me to say coz South Africans condemned this guy's actions in unequivocal terms and called for him to be punished. You wanted name calling, would that have satisfied you? Or u just didn't read all those comments coz didn't help prove your point?

There's a comment there about the father receiving this cash from a poor child - how come he didn't ask questions, someone asked. And SA blasted Nigeria as a whole over Hushpuppi coz most if u were defending him, so that reflected badly on your country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

There's nothing disappointing there, they are talking of greed but not calling South Africans thieves and scammers like they did to Nigerians because of Hush!
This comment is basking in ignorance, when did Nigerians harbour Hussy? He lived in Dubai and spent his money there! He pays his rent to Dubai house owners, Gucci is owned by a Nigerian or it is in Nigeria? All the designers he patronized are all foreigners. The PJ he chartered belongs to foreigners. He has no investment in Nigeria and his father is a driver making legit money.
He was harboured by Dubai!
Please always remember how your government legalized and endorsed stealing from strangers in broad before saying people are endorsing stealing. Only SA government has come out publicly to legalize stealing!
Nigerians tagged, flagged and reported Hush but not SAs! The arrest was publicized by Nigerians before a confirmed report! You don't do that to someone you support! The people who dislike him are way more than people who like him! He is not on good terms with artistes and very bad with his choice of words! People dislike such people and you can't be an enemy to an artiste and his followers like you! Most of the accounts glorifying him are run by himself and his group to lure people.

This SA scammer is glorified and called a "Good boy ".

Only his mom called him a good boy and the public didn't buy that.

You mean to tell me all those Hushy instagram followers and Yahoo Boys worshippers in your country do not exist - South Africans are just making this up?

The SA government does not endorse stealing, otherwise there wouldn't be a single foreign shop operating in SA if those investors felt the government was against them and not protecting them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Silentgroper:

Thank you. IronGalaxy is not bad either, NL is a hostile territory for South Africans so people don't like it when we challenge their own xenophobic and outdated views about black South Africans. You should notice that's always the first target for Nigerians - the black South African.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

Only his mom called him a good boy and the public didn't buy that.

You mean to tell me all those Hushy instagram followers and Yahoo Boys worshippers in your country do not exist - South Africans are just making this up?

The SA government does not endorse stealing, otherwise there wouldn't be a single foreign shop operating in SA if those investors felt the government was against them and not protecting them.

Only his mum? What about his relatives and family? SA endorsed stealing publicly, that millions are jobless so they couldn't sanction them!
Policemen were even aiding them!

7 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

I don't know what u want me to say coz South Africans condemned this guy's actions in unequivocal terms and called for him to be punished. You wanted name calling, would that have satisfied you? Or u just didn't read all those comments coz didn't help prove your point?

There's a comment there about the father receiving this cash from a poor child - how come he didn't ask questions, someone asked. And SA blasted Nigeria as a whole over Hushpuppi coz most if u were defending him, so that reflected badly on your country.

South Africans were insulting Nigeria as a whole because of Hush like he was doing it on behalf of Nigeria, you brought the tweets here. "See what SAs are saying about Nigeria", why not about Hush as a person or greed as a menace? You even still mentioned it here that they were blasting Nigeria, why are they not blasting SA as a whole now?
Why are they not generalizing now? That's hypocritical!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 9:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

South Africans were insulting Nigeria as a whole because of Hush like he was doing it on behalf of Nigeria, you brought the tweets here. Why are they not generalizing now? That's hypocritical!

It's not just Hushpoopi who's a global Nigerian scammer. South Africans receive 419 emails and smses from Nigerians by the hour. How many South Africans have tried to scam u? So get your head out of the sand abeg. Get real.

4 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Only his mum? What about his relatives and family? SA endorsed stealing publicly, that millions are jobless so they couldn't sanction them!
Policemen were even aiding them!

You seem to forget how these riots began last year or you're just ignorant of the facts. Foreigners attacked South African police weeks before the xenophobic attacks began. Now where on earth have u ever heard of such - foreigners attacking local law enforcement?

People on Nairaland were cheering the foreigners along. So now you're crying when South Africans retaliated? Which citizens would tolerate such disrespect? You think South Africans and the cops were gonna allow that? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Silentgroper:

Don't test me cool

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Don't test me cool

I see you've arrived.cool You've been MIA man, welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Don't test me cool
.. Get your toxic ass outta my space.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by TMKsouth: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Silentgroper:
.. Get your toxic ass outta my space.

You did mention him though. grin
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
TMKsouth:

You did mention him though. grin
.. Doesnt mean he had to come invading my space

3 Likes

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by osamz007: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2020
HUSHPUPPI BRANCH SOUTH AFRICAgrin
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by SavageResponse(m): 4:12am On Jun 30, 2020
sexylassie2:
The last time a south African girl who was a student spent excess money credited to her account.

Now, this guy, it seems there are many cases like this but they don't make news.

Now, he will have to pay back everything or face jail time

He's going to jail, no two ways about that!
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Cherez: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Are you saying Nigerians support Hushpupp's?
Guy, stop this joke it's becoming malicious of you
Didn't pohole's mother describe him as good boy?
And his old father accepted stolen funds?
Guy stop all these jokes
No doubt my Nigerian guys indulge in fraud alot as our govt & elite politicians has messed us

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Luiza Rozova: Inside Putin’s Daughter’s Gaudy & Gold-Plated Penthouse (Pictures) / Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.