Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend (89190 Views)

Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Former South African President Jacob Zuma To Face Corruption Charges - Bbc / Jacob Zuma Resigns As South African President! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 10:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
JaceBlaze:

How do we do that?.It's clear white people don't want to live in Nigeria cheesy .I mean it's not like we black South Africans are holding them against their will.'(

No you aren't holding them against their will, the ownership of 87% of that land in South Africa is what is holding them back. They can't stand the idea of you owning it.

In Julius Malema voice. **Give us the Land****

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

Like I said - WE GET THEM FREE OF CHARGE BABY!!! grin grin grin The only way you'll ever get SA girls is if u keep up the scam hustle boy. And ensure u stay rich coz they're high maintenance. ;Rather stick to your compound girls who all look like men. That makes u gay dude. grin grin

Stop lying, you don't get no girls free. Those location girls troop to the cities to come drink your bottles at at cubana and the likes.

As for myself to tell you the truth, I have been hit on by so many SA girls just because of my tall, dark and handsome looks and I aint even that young and could have gotten free P*##y but again I love my life too much even with protection.

No thank you.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 10:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

So all black girls from the location?? undecided

Even the ones from all the neighboring universities in Joburg and Pretoria do the same thing as well.

Bramfontein is full of them.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

So clearly you are a booze guy,
I don't covet alcohol like your people so hardly drink it. The alcoholics are your people.

TMKsouth:

and imagine the only place black people hook up in SA is at alcohol spots?! Because most sexual relations are not transactional in SA, which is why I say SA girls are only using Nigerian guys for money.
If they are only uisng them for money why are they marrying them at relatively higher rates that other Africans. I guess they want to "use" them for a pretty long period of time. These girls are very smart neh!

TMKsouth:

And you've just proven my point bcoz the only time u engage with SA girls is at Cubana after you've bought them drinks and snacks and booked a hotel. Sounds like prostitution to me.
I am guessing you must be meeting your own girls at the library or the local Chis -nyama

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Torture2020: 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Whether Ghana locked up shops of foreigners before Nigeria closed its borders, what difference does it make? The law barring non-Ghanaians from the retail business in Ghana, applies to all foreigners in Ghana. Why is it only Nigerians that are complaining? Jealous, of what? Jealous, of whom? Nigerians? By the way you forgot that five million Nigerians live in Ghana currently? Why would they live in a country that is “jealous “ of them?

I think six or so nigerians banks operate in Ghana. If Ghanaians are “jealous “ of Nigerians, no Ghanaian would do business with nigerian banks in Ghana. Those banks will have closed shop and gone back to Nigeria. But because Ghanaians do business with them, they make huge profits which they repatriate back to Nigeria to feed families in that country.

I lived briefly in your country and saw raw hatred against Ghanaians on the streets of your country. Hypocrites! Always finding fault with others and never admitting their own evil streaks. Even a child born today knows the hatred Nigerians have for Ghanaians. You don’t need to go far. Check out what you nigerians say about Ghanaians on nairaland. But frankly, Ghanaians don’t really give a fvck about you nigerians think about them.

Elvis778:

Last time I checked, you guys locked up those shops before we locked up our boarders, forget sentiments, you guys are just way too jealous....else I don't see why you'd shut people's shops for no just reason, you should have refused the free trade agreement if you knew you won't let foreigners trade freely in your state...
and to think that we didn't even lock our boarders having you in mind, we did so to curb smuggling but you felt it badly, now what do you think would happen if we chose to retaliate your hate filled actions??
it's not news that you guys hate Nigerians to the core, always speaking ill of Nigeria and Nigerians (if you still think it's not jealousy, then I guess you have a different definition of the word, jealousy)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by ahmEenu(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

It's Shoprite's mall. SA introduced mall culture to your backward country - all our companies are housed in our malls over there. Otherwise u'd still be shopping at dusty markets.

CC. JaceBlaze
you acting like u are intelligent, you aren't. ikeja city mall doesn't belong to ShopRite for goodness sake and what the hell is ShopRite mall
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Silentgroper(m): 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nooil:

Borehole. Whites are wicked sha. See the names they gave my South African brothers.
..whatcya saying
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Torture2020:
Whether Ghana locked up shops of foreigners before Nigeria closed its borders, what difference does it make? The law barring non-Ghanaians from the retail business in Ghana, applies to all foreigners in Ghana. Why is it only Nigerians that are complaining? Jealous, of what? Jealous, of whom? Nigerians? By the way you forgot that five million Nigerians live in Ghana currently? Why would they live in a country that is “jealous “ of them?

I think six or so nigerians banks operate in Ghana. If Ghanaians are “jealous “ of Nigerians, no Ghanaian would do business with nigerian banks in Ghana. Those banks will have closed shop and gone back to Nigeria. But because Ghanaians do business with them, they make huge profits which they repatriate back to Nigeria to feed families in that country.

I lived briefly in your country and saw raw hatred against Ghanaians on the streets of your country. Hypocrites! Always finding fault with others and never admitting their own evil streaks. Even a child born today knows the hatred Nigerians have for Ghanaians. You don’t need to go far. Check out what you nigerians say about Ghanaians on nairaland. But frankly, Ghanaians don’t really give a fvck about you nigerians think about them.

Aint no Nigerians hate no Ghanaians. There is pratically no reason to.

Are you finer than us, no.

More money, no.

Better education, no.

I am really not sure what there is to be jealous about. to tellyou the truth ya'll are so small in number that throughout my entire existence I can count the numbers of Ghanians I have encountered throughout my travesl excluding the UK of course and Ghana itself.

Please stop making yourself important. It is not that serious.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

It's Shoprite's mall. SA introduced mall culture to your backward country - all our companies are housed in our malls over there. Otherwise u'd still be shopping at dusty markets.

CC. JaceBlaze

Mumu. hedge funds buy up expensive real estate in Nigeria and build the malls which include retail brands. Shoprite and the likes simply jump on the band wagon and use space in these malls to pull in their merchandise and set up shop. Strategically and logistically speaking they would be the brand choice within the continent. Most of the malls in Nigeria are not projects by Shoprite. They rent space.

Ben Murray owned Silver plaza in Abuja before it was acquired
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2020
James4bright:

They all live in slums. Check out those slums in SA, they are all dominated by these Black South Africans. But they would gladly rush to diss other Africans.

Take away the likes of TMKsouth from SA and watch the country become more friendly with Africans. They actually do hate all Africans not just Nigerians.
Funny. The biggest middle class all live in slums, classic Nairaland reasoning. 80 % of South African population all live in slums.

Laughing.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 6:54am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

FACT.

CC James4bright and other SA idiotic haters. Give us your own formal housing stats in Nigeria. Oops, they don't exist coz u people can't carry out surveys. You don't even know your own population size - the World Bank has to guess for u. grin
They don't even know their own HIV stats but keep running their mouth on South Africa's. They have the highest prevalence of babies born with HIV in the world and you have to ask yourself as to who's giving birth to these babies if not Nigerians themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by IronGalaxy: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

Yep. At least we know our situation in SA and rolling out the world's biggest ARV program. They are sitting on a timebomb while ignorantly busy pointing fingers at SA. We'll see who has the last laugh because we no longer have a lot of babies born with the virus.
Do these idiots even know the rate of infections has been steadily declining in recent years? Do they even understand their tired HIV jibes hardly work on a South African because Hiv is no longer stigmatized here?

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by JaceBlaze: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2020
morpheus24:

a Euphenism for HIV positive people en masse

I have been to brazil bros, you are no where close to those girls. You women face wowo. It is that backside and hour glass shape that is confusing these Naija boyz.

Any naija man who keeps SA women as trophies is playing with his mortality and increasing his probability of dying before 50.

After dodging Boko Haram bullets & cutlers all their lives in Naija? I bet they can survive anything in South Africa LoL.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Parrot69: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

FACT.

CC James4bright and other SA idiotic haters. Give us your own formal housing stats in Nigeria. Oops, they don't exist coz u people can't carry out surveys. You don't even know your own population size - the World Bank has to guess for u. grin

How would you, When you Black diseased Lots troop in your thousands to TB Joshua SCOAN to have you healed of your HIV/AIDS in Nigeria? Have you forgotten?? Some were even vying for Nigerian citizenship grin

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by James4bright(m): 10:08am On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

We're gradually getting there and doing a great job at it. That's why u people are flocking here, because u can see the results for yourself. But abeg, stay back in NIGGERia, we don't need or like u fools. But u keep begging to enter and crying about our xenophobia all day long. grin grin grin

Poor Zulu kid.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by James4bright(m): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2020
Parrot69:

Disgruntled Homeless Slave, how much is Seun paying you if 100K views? grin
Foooool clout chasing on a Nigerian forum.
I’m quite sure you’re addicted to Nairaland & obsessed with anything Nigerian that anything that has a letter word “N” in it makes your scotrum cringe grin
Now, when you’re done sniffing “Po Ho Le”, go sniff your ARV drugs
Gay Zulu Pig wink

Lmao. Baba small small na.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Originalsly:

They already traced the bank accounts.... whatever is there will be frozen and recovered. All will most likely be charged and whatever they own .... houses... cars... bicycles... furniture.....dog... clothing....most likely will be confiscated and sold to recover what they spent.....and go towards the massive fine that will be imposed along with time in prison.

Guy couldn't wait and allow the money to rest in his account and accumulate interest.

@topic....point to note... N128 million for 1400 persons for COVID-19 relief. . Do I have to say more?
Informative, although not all can be recovered especially the ones he spent on girlfriends and family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by James4bright(m): 10:20am On Jul 01, 2020
Torture2020:

Stop coming up with dumb statistics. 5million Nigerians don't live in Ghana.

Lastly, I don't hate ghanaians. And I don't think most Nigerians do. But I've seen the level of aggresssion the Ghanaian natives shows the Nigerian migrants.

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Torture2020: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2020
stop talking crass crap about things you know nothing about,huh? dumb statistics? I guess you are dumb, so everything is dumb,huh? Your people are everywhere in Ghana. They are probably more than 5 million and you are talking crap?

Yo don't need to tell me about you nigerians. I once lived in your country and I am in better position to judge the attitude of a typical Nigerian towards Ghanaians. hypocrites cool

[s]
James4bright:

Stop coming up with dumb statistics. 5million Nigerians don't live in Ghana.

Lastly, I don't hate ghanaians. And I don't think most Nigerians do. But I've seen the level of aggresssion the Ghanaian natives shows the Nigerian migrants.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Torture2020: 11:12am On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
morpheus24:

rubbish talk from a deluded mudder fugger grin nigeria is finer? nigeria has more money? nigeria has better education? grin

nigeria is a just certified shiithole grin the poverty capital of the world, where people are kidnapped for a ransom of coke and gala grin what is your budget for education, compared with Ghana? grin quality education, my azz grin I hope your president has found his primary school certificate grin nigerians are comedians, walahi grin

Aint no Nigerians hate no Ghanaians. There is pratically no reason to.

Are you finer than us, no.

More money, no.

Better education, no.

I am really not sure what there is to be jealous about. to tellyou the truth ya'll are so small in number that throughout my entire existence I can count the numbers of Ghanians I have encountered throughout my travesl excluding the UK of course and Ghana itself.

Please stop making yourself important. It is not that serious.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Elvis778(m): 11:27am On Jul 01, 2020
Torture2020:

The news clearly said "Nigerian shops" not foreigners.......don't know where you got your own from, besides, there was a free trade agreement, do you think we also don't have laws guiding foreign businesses here too? but it's suspended cuz of the free trade stuff,but you guys broke it...
and ofcourse, your comment reeks of the normal hatred you all have for Nigeria, funny thing is, Nigerians really don't have the time to hate on foreigners, we are one of the most accommodating people in Africa (if not the most)....how many times have you heard we attacked foreigners or locked up a fellow African's shop? not to talk of someone from a west African country.... can you post a proof of us treating foreigners or even, Ghanaians unjustly? ofcourse you have non, you just come here blab and make unfounded claims..... right now, we only dislike you cuz we know you hate us, and you are biting more than you can chew...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by James4bright(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2020
Torture2020:
stop talking crass crap about things you know nothing about,huh? dumb statistics? I guess you are dumb, so everything is dumb,huh? Your people are everywhere in Ghana. They are probably more than 5 million and you are talking crap?

Yo don't need to tell me about you nigerians. I once lived in your country and I am in better position to judge the attitude of a typical Nigerian towards Ghanaians. hypocrites cool

[s][/s]

You are only trying to get noticed. I've got no issues with Ghanaians.

Just go and killed yourself, if you are trying to be Nigerian so bad, and you can't be.

5million Nigerians in Ghana? Lol, you have nothing reasonable to say.

I thought South Africans were the dumbest in Africa, but I think you both share the same level of ignorance.
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by James4bright(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Elvis778:

The news clearly said "Nigerian shops" not foreigners.......don't know where you got your own from, besides, there was a free trade agreement, do you think we also don't have laws guiding foreign businesses here too? but it's suspended cuz of the free trade stuff,but you guys broke it...
and ofcourse, your comment reeks of the normal hatred you all have for Nigeria, funny thing is, Nigerians really don't have the time to hate on foreigners, we are one of the most accommodating people in Africa (if not the most)....how many times have you heard we attacked foreigners or locked up a fellow African's shop? not to talk of someone from a west African country.... can you post a proof of us treating foreigners or even, Ghanaians unjustly? ofcourse you have non, you just come here blab and make unfounded claims..... right now, we only dislike you cuz we know you hate us, and you are biting more than you can chew...

A long time ago Ghanaians chased Nigerians out of their country and later on we retaliated. All of a sudden we are the bad ones.

Make that Ghana man go sit down for one place abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by James4bright(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
TMKsouth:

SA companies build infrastructure everywhere they go fool, don't flatter yourself. We even import food from SA to sell there because you idiots can't even grow rice. That's more taxes going SA way. Of course, our companies beg to stay there, we have long term plans to colonize your ass. That's why u can't do sh*t to us when we clap u left-right-and-centre during xenophobic attacks here, because we're gradually taking over your economy. You can't even make pencils and toothpicks grin grin grin

Did you get banned boy? Lol
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by Originalsly: 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
Vichot:

Informative, although not all can be recovered especially the ones he spent on girlfriends and family

Hmmm.... are you sure he had girlfriends?..... and not boyfriends??
Re: Man Defrauds South African Government Of N128M, Spends It On Family, Girlfriend by morpheus24: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
IronGalaxy:
They don't even know their own HIV stats but keep running their mouth on South Africa's. They have the highest prevalence of babies born with HIV in the world and you have to ask yourself as to who's giving birth to these babies if not Nigerians themselves.
The classic, "they don't even know their infection rates" argument. If this statement were indeed logical, the conclusion would be that due to lack of testing a large amount of Nigerians would be running around HIV positive and thus infection rates would increase exponentially and ergo even babies would be born with HIV at alarming rates.

I dare any Nigerian to sleep with 100 Nigerian girls without protection in Nigeria test and see if is infected with HIV then go to South Africa and do the same and test. I gurantee you the probability of him getting infected with the virus in SA would be much much higher.

Your logic is flawed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Malia Obama Kissing & Smoking With Her Boyfriend, Rory Farquharson In Public / US Military Disabled Scores Of Planes Before Leaving Kabul Airport (Video Photo) / Russian Soldiers Are Freezing To Death In Ukraine (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.